I mean, why can't I wish
为什么我不能希望
he'd enact his six-point plan for health care
颁布他的医保六点计划
and also wish he'd dump Jackie and marry me?
同时希望他能甩了杰姬 娶我呢
Like, does being a modern woman
做个现代女性
mean I have to give up being a girl?
我就不能有少女梦了吗
Or liking pink? Or horses?
不能喜欢粉色 或小马吗
Or getting out of swimming 'cause I have cramps.
痛经还不能不游泳了吗
I mean...
我想说
I'd have been a terrible suffragette. Right?
我当不好妇女参政论者 对吧
Don't get me wrong. I love having the vote.
别误会 我爱选举权
And voting. You get a pin.
还有投票 还能拿个大头针
And I really admire all those women
真钦佩那些女人啊
who marched to earn that right
游♥行♥争取选举权
and protested and wore white...
抗♥议♥ 穿一身白
Which may be their greatest sacrifice,
这可能是她们最大的牺牲
because white is a very tricky color.
白色可是个非常难穿的颜色
It washes you out, it makes you look fat, or like a nurse,
白衣服洗个半死 穿着还显胖 或像个护士
and you can't wear it after Labor Day
劳动节之后还不能穿
unless you're a Klansman.
除非你是三K党[穿白衣服]
So, here were these heroic women,
这些女英雄啊
marching for their rights, in white,
为了她们的权利 身穿白衣
on streets, where there's dirt.
街头游♥行♥ 尘土飘扬
So not only were they jailed and force-fed and persecuted,
她们不仅仅被抓进去 强迫进食 遭到迫♥害♥
but the laundry!
还要洗衣服
Oy!
天呐
So, 1960.
1960年呐
Change is coming. And I believe that someday
改变即将到来 我相信总有一天
a next-generation suffragette will wear pink and ride horses,
下一代的妇女参政论者可以穿得粉♥嫩♥嫩 骑着马儿
and an unmarried woman will take the pill
未婚女性可以吃避孕药
so she can have as much sex as she wants
想做♥爱♥就做♥爱♥
and not get pregnant,
不用担心意外怀孕
and a married woman
而已婚女性
will just have a headache and call it a night!
可以说自己头疼 下次再爱
Ooh, what the hell? We didn't order these.
怎么回事 我们没叫酒
The staff and I have an understanding.
这服务员懂我啊
Keep 'em coming, Clint.
继续给我上酒 克林特
Hey, Rosie, why don't you eat a little something, huh?
罗斯 要不吃点东西吧 嗯哼
Hey, Susie, why don't you grow a few inches, hmm?
苏西 要不你再长高点吧 嗯哼
Okay. So that's where we are.
行吧 你要这么说的话
Oops.
不好意思哦
Well, you won't believe this,
你们肯定不敢信
but I am all talked out.
笑料我都抖完了
But you have been the greatest audience in the world.
你们真的是最捧场的观众了
Thank you for making me look good in front of my parents.
谢谢你们让我在爸妈面前 看起来倍儿有面子
I'm sure it will change absolutely nothing,
尽管他们不会有任何改变
but I certainly appreciate the effort.
但非常感谢大家
I'm Mrs. Maisel.
我是麦瑟尔夫人
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Now, as much as I'd like to think that you're all here just for me,
好了 知道你们来这儿不是只为了我
I know this is the moment you've actually been waiting for.
我知道此刻才是你们真正等待的表演
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士先生们
the one and only Shy Baldwin!
有请独一无二的夏伊·鲍德温
**The stars shine*
*群星闪烁
**Your eyes catch mine*
*你我目光相接
**And your light is all I can see*
*你的光彩令万物失色
**Could there be one less angel in Heaven*
*是否天使逃离云端之上
**Count the one less angel in Heaven*
*一位天使逃离天堂之中
**Must be one less angel in Heaven*
*一定是天使从天堂降临
**'Cause you're here smiling at me*
*因为你在对我嫣然一笑
**The strings play*
*琴弦拨动
**You move my way*
*你翩然起舞
**I'm soaring, now I guarantee*
*我怦然心动 我敢说
What happened? I asked you to watch her.
怎么回事 不是叫你看着她
I failed. I failed miserably.
没看住 完全没看住
I'll say. She's crazy.
同感 她疯了
She's John Huston in underwire.
她是穿钢圈内衣的约翰·休斯顿[古怪导演]
I don't know why she hasn't thrown up yet.
我不懂 她怎么还没吐
I kept trying to get her not to order more drinks,
我想尽办法不让她点酒喝
and she called me a circus freak.
她骂我是马戏团怪胎
Told me what my cage would look like at the freak show.
说我的怪胎秀笼子会是什么样的
And what kind of billing I'd get after the dog-faced boy
说我的演员排名会在狗脸男后面
but before the pinhead.
但会在针头人前面
And even then, I couldn't get her to stop drinking,
这样我也拦不住她喝酒
so I tried to drink her drink before she could drink it,
我就赶在她前面喝掉她的酒
and then the more I drank,
结果我喝的越多
the more I forgot what drink was her drink and what drink was my drink,
越搞不清楚哪杯是她的 哪杯是我的
and then we're both ordering drinks,
然后我俩都在点酒
and then we're both drinking, and I am so fucked up.
最后都在灌自己酒 我太他妈晕乎了
You look like Siamese twins, so you're a freak, too.
你都重影成了暹罗双胞胎 所以你也是怪胎
Okay. And your dad, he's not doing too good, either,
行吧 你♥爸♥状态也不好
but that's mainly because everything's too loud,
不过是因为周围太聒噪
and the air conditioner's blowing right on him.
空调的风又对着他吹
Having fun?
玩得开心吗
I love Florida.
我爱佛罗里达
We should move here.
我们搬过来吧
Live here. In this room.
就住在这间屋
I'm not sure they have enough gin.
不确定酒够不够你喝
And Shy Baldwin? Are you hearing him?
还有夏伊·鲍德温 你听到了吗
He's right there. He sure is.
他就在台上 当然
I'm gonna marry him.
我要嫁给他
I love you, Shy Baldwin!
我爱你 夏伊·鲍德温
Excuse me. Do you have a warm blanket?
你好 请问有毛毯吗
Good morning.
早安
Morning, Papa. I brought breakfast.
早啊 爸爸 我带了早餐
Ooh, that's much better. Thank you.
亮多了 谢谢
You sure tied one on last night, lady.
你昨晚真是烂醉如泥 女士
That's because someone said no dinner till after the show.
还不是某人说看完演出才能吃饭
And then someone else decided to drink her own weight in gin.
然后某人决定靠喝酒减肥
I do not weigh that much. You remember meeting Shy?
我哪有那么肥 还记得和夏伊见面吗
Shy? Baldwin.
夏伊哪位 鲍德温
I didn't meet Shy Baldwin.
我没见夏伊·鲍德温啊
You talked to him for an hour.
你跟他聊了一小时
You made him listen while you
你逼着他
sang his entire Christmas album to him in Yiddish.
听你用犹太语唱他整张圣诞专辑
That's not true.
不可能
Do you remember seeing me perform?
你记得我的表演吗
No. I remember. I laughed twice.
不记得 我记得 我笑了两次
I laughed four times when I saw Red Skelton,
看雷德·斯克尔顿我都才笑四次
so you're half as funny as that.
所以你有他一半好笑了
What's that smell? Eggs.
那啥味道 蛋乳
Make them stop. Come on, Mama,
不许 有味 拜托 妈妈
you must remember something from last night,
昨晚的事你总有点记忆吧
something I said? No.
我讲的段子 没印象
I remember there were periods of time
我记得有段时间
when you were talking and there was no laughter.
你说话的时候没人在笑
That's called setting up a joke.
那叫给梗铺垫
Well, you might want to lose that, because nobody laughs.
那建议你省掉 因为都没人笑
Good tip.
好建议
That's what I remember, the silence. Okay.
这我记得 一片死寂 行吧
Though to be fair,
不过老实说
the last time I saw you, it was all penis and sex
上次看你表演 全是大鸟 上♥床♥
and fuck and balls and penis and tits.
操了蛋蛋 捏了奶♥子♥的
Oh, Abe, for God's sake. Mymy point is that
晕 亚伯 别说了 我是想说
you were there on a very clean night.
你赶上内容健康的一场演出
Oh, yes, lucky me. I feel like I'm gonna die,
是哦 我好幸运 宿醉得要死
but at least I missed my daughter's dirty show.
但至少错过了女儿开黄腔
It's okay, Mama.
没关系 妈妈
You'll have one more shot at it tonight.
你今晚还有一次机会
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
The agreement was: you see me perform. I did.
你答应看我表演的 我看了啊
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表