I'm over at your apartment.
我正在你的公♥寓♥里
What the hell are you doing at my apartment?
你在我公♥寓♥里搞什么鬼
I'm getting the place ready for my sublet.
我捯饬一下转租给我的房♥子
You don't expect me to live like you do.
别指望我像你一样过日子
Get out of my apartment.
滚出我的公♥寓♥
Relax. I'm just taking some measurements.
放轻松 我只是在测量些尺寸
For what?
量了干嘛
You need drapes. The whole fucking street
你需要窗帘 无论你在搞什么玩意
can watch you do whatever weird shit you do.
整条街他妈都能看得一清二楚
No drapes.
不要窗帘
It's too sad. There's no feminine touch.
太悲催了 丁点女人味都没有
Jackie! Anyhow,
杰基 不管怎样
I'm here and someone shows up who wants to talk to you.
我在这儿 有个人过来 想和你说话
Who? Jackie.
是谁 杰基
Jackie?
杰基
Who?
是谁
Why do you live here?
你为什么住在这里
Let me rephrase that.
我换个说法
You don't live here. Not anymore. I forbid it.
你不住这儿 不再 我禁止
Sophie. I am furious with you.
苏菲 我对你感到很生气
It's rentcontrolled. Not about that.
租金原因 不是因为这个
I know I owe you a call. A call? You owe me a call?
我该给你打电♥话♥的 电♥话♥ 你本该给我打电♥话♥
I asked you to be my manager.
我请你当我的经纪人
You owe me more than a call.
你欠我的可不止一通电♥话♥
Your manager? No shit? Never speak again.
你的经纪人 不是吧 闭嘴
I offered you the chance of a lifetime,
这可是个千载难逢的良机
and then I sat by the phone like a virgin on prom night.
然后我像毕业舞会之夜的处♥女♥一样等在电♥话♥前
Finally, I realized you were not going to call.
终于 我意识到你不会打给我
I was gonna call.
我要打给你的
So I had to come to you.
所以我不得不来找你
Here.
到这里
Below 14th Street.
在第十四街的地下
I had to walk down stairs.
我不得不走下楼梯
I had to touch a doorknob that was alive.
不得不碰满是细菌的门把手
I had to talk to your husband.
不得不和你丈夫说话
He's not my fucking husband! I'm not her husband.
他妈的不是我丈夫 我不是她丈夫
Give me a fucking heart attack. Christ, my fucking heart.
让我心脏病发算了 老天 我的小心脏
Well, why is someone who is not your husband
那为什么这个不是你丈夫的人
neck-deep in my fur?
缩在我的皮草里
Can't answer that. It's freezing in here.
我不知道 因为这里太冻人了
It is freezing in here.
这里太冻人了
Sophie, I'm sorry, really, but can I call you back later?
苏菲 我真的很抱歉 但我能之后给你回电吗
Where are you? At a USO show.
你在哪里 在劳军演出现场
I don't do USO shows. It's not for you.
我不做劳军演出 不是为你来的
Well, then I don't want to hear about it
那我不想再听了
or any other excuse you might be conjuring up.
也不想听你找任何花式借口
I don't give a flying merde.
老娘一点都不在乎
Do you understand
你清楚
who I am?
我是谁吗
What I am to this business?
我在这个行业地位有多重
I do. And yet you made me track you down.
我知道 但你还是让我费劲地找你
The last time I had to track someone down
上次我这么费劲地找人
was to tell Desi Arnaz he gave me the clap.
是为了告诉德西·阿纳兹[演员]传染了我淋病
I'm sorry, about this and the clap.
抱歉 让你找我 还有你得病
The clap was worth it. This isn't.
淋病值得 这个不值得
Now I have been patient, and I'm out of patience.
我已经很有耐心了 但我不耐烦了
I want an answer to my question and I want it right now.
我想知道你的答案 立刻知道
Are you my manager
你愿不愿意
or are you not?
做我的经纪人
Rose, I don't understand why...
罗斯 我不明白为什么
What is that?
那是什么
I demand you tell me exactly what you...
我要你告诉我你们到底
Okay, maybe demand's too strong.
好吧 我语气太强烈了
I want you to see what our lives cost.
我想让你看看我们的生活开支
I know what it cost, and you're smoking in the house.
我知道咱们的开支 你居然在屋里抽烟
How much does Zelda make?
塞尔达领多少工资
Zelda makes $30 a week.
塞尔达每周赚30美元
Wrong. What do you mean wrong?
错 你为什么说错了
You can't just say "Wrong" To me.
你不能这样对我说"错"
Zelda makes $60 a week.
塞尔达每周赚60美元
That's impossible. I pay her $30.
不可能 我付给她30美元
And then I pay her the rest. With what?
然后我付剩下的 用什么付
With the money from my trust fund.
用我的信托基金
You really think we live like this on your salary?
你真以为我们靠着你的工资过活吗
You really think that Miriam has all those fabulous clothes
你真以为米里亚姆有这么多华丽衣服
because you were a professor at Columbia?
只因为你是个哥伦比亚大学的教授
The vacations, the dinners, the cocktail parties...
度假 宴会 鸡尾酒会
You think all that exists
你以为所有的这一切
because you taught eight hyper-intelligent,
只因为你教八个头脑过人
emotionally-retarded eunuchs to draw symbols on a chalkboard.
情感迟钝的怂蛋在黑板上画符号♥
I think you're oversimplifying my classes.
我想你把我的课堂理解得过于简单了
Do you know one other professor who lives the way we do?
你还认识像我们这么奢华的教授吗
Milk is 49 cents a gallon? Not one.
3.8升牛奶49美分 一个没有
They all have drab clothes and gray skin and they die young.
他们都衣着邋遢 面如土灰 英年早逝
You're telling me that you paid for all of these things
你是在告诉我 你用自己的信托基金
out of your trust fund? Yes.
付全部东西的钱 是的
You told me that trust fund was just there
你告诉我你的信托基金是用来
to buy me birthday presents.
给我买♥♥生日礼物的
Well, happy fucking birthday, Abe.
生日他妈的快乐 亚伯
Now cut the crap and go get our lives back.
废话少说 继续过我们的日子
This is ridiculous.
太荒唐了
All this talk is about
咱俩的对话只字不离
possessions and things.
财产和物质
I mean, look at this apartment.
看看这间公♥寓♥
Who needs all these rooms?
谁用得上这么多房♥间
A living room, a dining room,
一个客厅 一个餐厅
a kitchen, two bathrooms.
一个厨房♥ 两个浴室
I have a room, you have a room,
我有个房♥间 你也有个房♥间
Miriam has a room, her children have a room.
米里亚姆有个房♥间 她孩子也有个房♥间
and the coup de grace: this whole room
最荒唐的是 这整间屋
is for our daughter's clothes.
都用来放我们女儿的衣服
Clothes and clothes
一件又一件衣服
and more clothes and...
全都是衣服
I was never a materialistic man, Rose.
我从不是个重物质的人 罗斯
I cared about science and thought
我在乎的是科学与思想
and bettering mankind. Now look at me.
以及改善人类的生活 现在看看我
I'm wearing two sweaters.
我穿着两件毛衣
Rose, tell me,
罗斯 告诉我
when did I become a man
我什么时候变成
who needs five bedrooms?
需要五间卧室的人了
When did I become a man who-who needs a linen closet?
我什么时候变成需要亚麻织品衣橱的人了
When did I become a man who has a maid?
我什么时候变成需要佣人的人了
When did I change?
我什么时候变了
When did I become this selfish,
我什么时候变成这个
materialistic man?
利己又物质的人
Th-The kind of man I used to despise.
变成过去的自己所不齿的人
When you married me. I didn't say that!
自从你娶了我 我没这个意思
Hi, it's me!
我回来了
I just have to change and get back to the airfield.
我需要换身衣服 然后回机场
Hey, what happened to my clothes?
我的衣服是怎么回事
Have you worn all these dresses?
这些衣服你都穿过吗
Have I... Because I don't think
我有没有 因为我觉得
you've been on Earth long enough even at a rate of two per day.
即使你每天换两身也穿不完
Okay, what is happening?
好吧 发生什么事了
What do you mean, "What is happening"?
你说"发生什么事了"是什么意思
Have you not been paying attention? She never pays attention.
你没留心吗 她从来不会留心
Our whole lives are going down the toilet.
我们的生活大不如从前了
Where the hell have you been? She's been out.
你去哪鬼混了 她在外面
Doing whatever it is she does at night.
做着每晚都在做的事
Oh, and I suppose that's my fault, too.
我想这也是我的错
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表