Bob Hope does great specials.
鲍勃·霍普的演出都很棒
This will be a great special, just without Bob Hope.
这个演出也会很棒 只是没有鲍勃·霍普
If it's a Christmas special, it should really have Bob Hope.
如果是圣诞节特别演出 就更应该请鲍勃·霍普
What do you think, Moishe?
那你觉得怎么样 莫伊舍
I want you to know that I never liked what my son did to you.
我想告诉你 我从不喜欢我儿子对你所做的一切
You were a good girl.
你是个好姑娘
I will never understand what was going through his head.
我永远无法理解他怎么想的
I don't want any favors, Moishe. I don't want pity.
我不想要任何帮助 莫伊舍 我不需要怜悯
I don't expect you to sell the apartment to me cheap just because I'm family.
我也不想你便宜卖♥♥我 只因为我是家人
But it would be nice.
卖♥♥你便宜不好吗
Well, sure. I mean, your son did dump me, and I am family.
当然好 你儿子不仅甩了我 而且我还是家人
Okay, that was a little funny.
好吧 这确实有点好笑
So... Moishe...
那么 莫伊舍
what do you say?
你怎么说
60 seconds to go in the fourth round.
第四轮还剩60秒
The usual?
跟平常一样吗
There's no way Patterson's gonna win.
帕特森不可能赢的
Not too much, now.
别剪太多了
I want it to look clean and cool, like Miles.
我想要看起来干净帅气 跟迈尔斯一样
Your hair looks the same whether he makes it clean and cool
无论他剪得干净帅气 还是闭着眼睛乱剪
or he closes his eyes and hacks away.
你的头发都一个样
Like Miles...
就像迈尔斯一样
Shut up, Billy.
闭嘴 比利
You're a jealous old man.
你这个爱嫉妒的老头
Yeah. I'm the jealous old man
对啊 我这个爱嫉妒的老头
who's paying for these haircuts.
还要给你们付理发钱呢
Yeah, well... touche.
是啊 你讲得没错
If I tell him to stop right now,
如果我让他现在停手
you'll have half a head done.
你的头发就只能一半长一半短
Good. That's good.
不错 看着不错
I look good.
我真帅气
Don't I look good?!
我帅气吗
Hey, Susie, what's happening?
苏西 比赛怎么样了
Patterson's going down. That was not the question.
帕特森会输的 我不是问这个
But it's gonna be the outcome.
帕特森肯定要输
Stop moving so the man can finish.
别动了 好好让人剪头发
What kind of rush are you in?
你急什么
There's nothing up there for him to cut.
你头上又没有什么好剪的
There is grooming to be done.
我修一下不行吗
I'm not an animal like you.
我不像你 你个狗崽子
Susie!
苏西
Ingo's a Viking. Vikings win.
因戈是维京人 维京人总会赢
That's why you see so many Vikings
所以你才能在街上
walking around nowadays.
看见这么多♥维♥京人
I got five bucks says the Viking goes down.
我押五块钱赌维京人输
You're on I got ten says he doesn't.
跟你赌 我押十块赌他赢
Ingo will kill Patterson again.
因戈会再次击败帕特森
Eat him and shit out his leg whole.
吃了他 再把他的腿拉出来
Wow. You do talk pretty.
你可真是口吐芬芳啊
I'll take that bet. You already bet me ten.
我也赌 你已经跟我赌了10块了
I can bet more than one person. With whose paycheck?
我又不是只能和一个人打赌 用谁的支票
Hey, ladies, can we get a little quiet in the beauty parlor?
姑娘们 在美容店能小点声吗
There's a goddamn fight on.
正比赛呢
Smoke this. Why? Did we fuck?
抽一支 为啥 咱俩上♥床♥了吗
You know, you are a very tense person.
你这个人太紧张了
I just thought when you said
我还以为你说
we were gonna listen to the fight,
咱们要听拳击赛广播时
that we were gonna, you know, listen to the fight.
就只听拳击比赛
And catch up before the tour.
还有在巡演之前再聊聊
So, Susie Myerson and Associates...
那么 苏西·梅耶森联合公♥司♥
Is your client ready?
你的客户准备好了吗
We're having a conversation now?
非要现在谈吗
Is she ready? Yeah.
她准备好了吗 好了
She'll be shopping right up until curtain, but, yeah.
她在开幕之前不一直买♥♥买♥♥买♥♥ 不过
She's ready.
她准备好了
So, what happened with you and Sophie Lennon?
那你和苏菲·列侬什么情况
Nothing. I made a bad call.
没什么 打错算盘了
It won't happen again. Sure, it will.
不会再发生了 肯定还会的
I've been there.
我也经历过
Remember Nate Green? Who?
还记得内特·格林吗 谁
I thought he was gonna set the world on fire.
我原来以为他会大火特火
Instead, he set a liquor store on fire.
结果他一把火把酒铺烧了
I still take him smokes in Attica once a month.
我现在还每月到阿提卡[监狱]给他送烟
Shit. Yeah, you live, you learn.
糟心 是啊 吃一堑长一智
But you and Midge, you're getting along?
但是你和米琪 你俩处得好吗
Yeah. Considering she's gonna make me rich,
还行吧 考虑到她能让我发财
we're getting along fine.
我们俩关系不错
She's gonna make you rich?
她能让你赚大钱吗
Have you read your new contract?
你有没有看过你们的新合同
It's just the beginning, pal. You'll see.
这才刚开始 你就看吧
There is no one like her in the world.
她在这世界上可是独一无二的
She's like my dirty, sparkly, good fucking fairy.
她就像是我污得发亮的小仙女
What?
什么
You really believe in this girl.
看来你对她很有信心啊
Aren't I supposed to?
不应该吗
Smells like trouble. Why?
估计会出岔子 为什么
Just means you can't be objective.
这样你就不能保持客观了
Oh, believe me, I can be objective.
相信我 我能
I know when she sucks.
我知道她什么时候低谷
I know when she's an asshole,
什么时候犯浑
or dressed like a mental patient.
什么时候穿得像个神经病
She's incredibly high maintenance.
她事儿多着呢
I had to learn how to sew on sequins in the dark.
我被逼去学怎么在暗处缝亮片
She's always late.
她还总迟到
You got to feed her every two hours
每两小时就得喂她
like a fucking parking meter.
跟个停车收费器一样
Shit. I can't get Shy to eat anything.
可恶 我都没法子让夏伊吃东西
That boy exists on coffee, gin and compliments.
那孩子就指着咖啡 琴酒和夸赞过活了
I don't know how he has the energy.
都不知道他哪里来的精力
He's always been like that.
他一直都是那样
Flashy, jumpy.
暴躁 易怒
But he can sing.
但是歌♥唱得好
Like no one else in the world.
没人比得上他
That's objectively speaking, right?
你这是客观看法 对不对
Yeah.
是的
It's a strange job
这工作很怪
managing another person's career.
管理别人的事业
You think you're so important,
觉得自己是个大人物
and then suddenly, you're running around Utah
但是下一秒 就发现自己在犹他州
looking for the kind of toothpaste Shy likes.
给夏伊找他喜欢的牙膏
Who the fuck listens to Shy in Utah?
在犹他州有谁听夏伊的歌♥啊
Now, don't get me wrong.
但别搞错我的意思
I'm not complaining.
我不是在抱怨
There's good times and bad times.
有好日子也有坏日子
When Shy's first record went gold...
第一次夏伊的唱片爆红的时候
that was a good time.
那可是好日子
It's nice when they shine.
他们成功的时候真好
You get to share in that, shine a little yourself.
你也能沾点光 展现一下自己
But then when they do bad things,
但当他们做了坏事时
and then you do bad things...
你也得做坏事
What bad things? Things you don't want to do.
什么坏事 你不情愿做的事情
But you have to.
但是你必须做
You hate it. You do it.
你讨厌做 做了这事
And then you get paid.
这样你才有钱赚
Oh, shit! I do not believe this!
天啊 真不敢相信
What? Don't believe what?
相信什么
Patterson knocked out the Viking.
帕特森把那个维京人揍晕了
What? He what?
啥 什么情况
Fifth round. Left hook.
第五回合 一记左勾拳
Sent him to Valhalla.
就送他去见他先人了
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表