剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
-我得挂了 好吗?祝你好运 -好吧
-I gotta go, okay? Good luck. -All right.
[sighs]
[door buzzer sounds]
科尔曼?哪位是特雷尔科尔曼?
Coleman? Which one of you is Terrell Coleman?
是我 你是谁?
I'm Coleman. Who're you?
我叫米奇哈勒 是你的律师
My name is Mickey Haller. I'm your lawyer.
说起这个我很遗憾 但是杰瑞文森特 他…他去世了
I'm sorry to say this, but Jerry Vincent, he… well, he passed away.
对 我在电视上看到了 他被人枪杀了
Yeah, I saw on TV. Got himself shot.
这么说 现在我交给你了?
So, what? Now I got you?
如果你要我的话
If you want me.
-但是我钱已经付给杰瑞了 -那就等于你付钱给我了
-[Terrell] But I already paid Jerry. -Then you already paid me.
你是律师?
Hey, man. You a lawyer?
我是 而且我正在为我的客户服务 你介意吗?
I am, and I'm busy with a client right now. You mind?
真是不好意思
Sorry about that.
他们起诉你殴打执法人员
So, they charged you with battery on a peace officer.
莫里斯?
Maurice?
-我一根指头都没碰过他 -不好意思 莫里斯是谁?
-I didn't lay a finger on that fool. -I'm sorry. Maurice?
格兰杰警官
Officer Grainger.
-你认识他? -当然了
-You know him? -[Terrell] Of course.
我们是高中同学
We went to high school together. [laughs]
我十年级时撬了他的女朋友 他一直记恨在心里
Never forgave me for stealing his girlfriend in 10th grade.
等等
Wait, hold on.
文件说你的摊子被取缔是因为 在南加州大学比赛场外销♥售♥盗版T恤
The file says you got shut down selling bootlegged T-shirts outside the USC game.
-城里有一半的人都在那里卖♥♥破烂 -还有 你没推搡他吧?
-Half the city there selling shit. -And you didn't push him?
-我看起来像个白♥痴♥吗? -不像
-Do I look like an idiot to you? -No, you do not.
那我他妈为什么要推搡警♥察♥? 他妈的是他推搡我
Then why the fuck would I push a cop? Shit, he pushed me.
-那他是因为什么? -你什么意思?
-Why did he? -What do you mean?
他因为什么推搡你?
Why'd he push you?
可能是我说了几句关于香奈儿的话
I might have said something about Chanel.
-谁是香奈儿? -那个女朋友 老兄 你得跟上我啊
-Who's Chanel? -The girlfriend, man. Keep up.
你刚才说你叫什么名字?
What'd you say your name was?
[laughs]
-哈勒 米奇哈勒 -好吧 米奇哈勒 是这样的
-It's Haller. Mickey Haller. -Okay, Mickey Haller. It's like this.
莫里斯看我不顺眼 而且他还是个警♥察♥
Maurice hates me. And he's also a cop.
就跟我奶奶常说的 这就是我背上的一座大山
So that's just my cross to bear, as my grandma used to say.
还有 你同意用认罪换只判一年 对吧?
And you agreed to a plea of a year. Correct?
杰瑞说如果我不接受会被判三年
Jerry said if I didn't take it, I'd do three.
老兄 我有个女儿
Man, I got a daughter.
我关在这里已经太长时间了
I've been in here too long already.
-你女儿多大了? -11岁 马上就快12了
-How old's your daughter? -Eleven. Almost 12.
她有一半时间跟她妈一起过
She lives with her mother half the time.
现在…是一直跟她过了
Well… all the time now.
杰瑞说过 如果我认罪 在这拘留也算服刑 对吧?
Jerry said if I plead, they'll knock off what I served?
(随身执法记录仪视频-未提供)
[Mickey] Huh.
[door buzzer sounds]
哈勒 下一场该你了
Haller. You're up next.
好好坐着 我会去申请延期 给咱俩争取一天时间 好吗?
Sit tight. I'm gonna ask for a continuance, buy us a day. Okay?
-为了什么? -要有信心 特雷尔
-For what? -Have faith, Terrell.
[door closes]
我需要你给特雷弗的办公室打个电♥话♥ 约他一起开个会
I need you to call Trevor's office and set up a meeting.
如果我在文件里什么都找不到 他也许能告诉我一些事情
If I can't find anything in the file, he may tell me something.
还有 省得我忘了 告诉西斯科那起新案子需要一些信息
And before I forget, tell Cisco I'm gonna need something for the new case.
特雷尔科尔曼的案子 我一会儿跟你解释
Terrell Coleman. I'll explain later.
你自己跟他说吧 我们今晚会在这里通宵工作
Tell him yourself, we'll be here all night.
杰瑞的账本比他的日程还混乱
Jerry's books are an even bigger mess than his calendar.
-我需要访问他的银行账户 -给霍尔德法官的书♥记♥员发个申请
And I'll need access to his accounts.
[Mickey] Send an order to Judge Holder's clerk. I'll get her to sign it.
我会找她签发命令
Listen, Lorna. I know you're just being protective,
还有 劳娜 我知道你只是戒心比较重
但是不妨信任伊基
but maybe lighten up about Izzy.
戒心?你就是这么想的?
Protective? Is that what you think?
今天早上她把自己的车停在车♥库♥里 还问我们是不是能报销停车费
She parked her car in the garage this morning and asked me if we validated.
千禧世代 最糟糕的一代人
Millennials. They're the worst.
好吧
All right.
嘿!
Hey!
[car engine starts]
你确定是同一辆越野车?
[Cisco] But are you sure it's the same SUV?
我要是能肯定的话 肯定已经吓得半死了
If I were sure, I'd be a hell of a lot more freaked out.
我会调查一下
I'll look into it.
但是如果没有车牌号♥的话 我也没什么好办法
But if there's no plate number, there's not much I can do.
不用 你专注在特雷弗埃利奥特身上
No. I need you to focus on Trevor Elliott.
这倒是提醒了我 昨晚劳娜在查杰瑞的账时
That reminds me. Last night, when Lorna was going over Jerry's books,
她发现了好几笔付款 都是给同一个调查员的
she found a bunch of payments to an investigator.
-是我们认识的人吗? -我觉得不认识
-Anybody we know? -I don't think so.
布鲁斯卡林 以前是洛城警局的
Bruce Carlin. Ex-LAPD.
我想去见他一面 看看他知不知道什么情况
I'm gonna pay him a visit, see if he knows anything.
好的 然后我需要你去查查别的东西
All right. After that I need you to look into something else.
那个情人 杨瑞尔兹
The boyfriend. Jan Rilz.
-那个瑜伽教练? -对 警♥察♥都只盯着一个点
-The yoga instructor? -Yeah. The cops got tunnel vision.
全部注意力都放在埃利奥特身上了 他是头号♥嫌疑犯
They zeroed in on Elliott, he was the obvious suspect.
-但是还有第二个受害者 -你认为瑞尔兹才是目标?
-But there was a second victim. -You're thinking Rilz was the target?
而不是埃利奥特的老婆?
Instead of Elliott's wife?
西斯科 我觉得我需要一些说辞 来为我的客户辩护
I'm thinking I need something to defend my client with, Cisco.
我签发了你提请的命令
I have the order you requested.
这将授予你 访问文森特先生名下商业帐户的权限
This will grant you access to Mr. Vincent's business accounts.
谢谢您 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
看起来你接手了一大批案件
It seems you've inherited quite a thriving practice.
[blows]
我当然希望你能处理好所有案件 而不仅仅是特雷弗埃利奥特这一起
Naturally, I expect you to be on top of all of the cases, not just Trevor Elliott.
当然了 法官大人
Of course, Your Honor.
-还有别的事情吗? -只有一件事 法官大人
-Was there something else? -Just one thing, Your Honor.
是关于警♥察♥的
It's about the police.
您担心他们接触到杰瑞的文件 这个担心是对的
You were right about them trying to get into Jerry's files.
-我立刻就阻止了他们 -正合我意
-I put a stop to that immediately. -I should hope so.
我要说的是负责这案子的警探 他姓格雷戈斯 全名雷蒙德格雷戈斯
The thing is, the lead detective, his name is Griggs, Raymond Griggs.
他有一件事情说对了
Well, he made a good point.
他说 证据表明 杰瑞遇害并不是随机犯罪
He said the evidence suggests that Jerry's murder wasn't random.
可能是他某位客户干的
That could mean one of his clients.
我知道我不能让警♥察♥访问杰瑞的文件
I can't give the police access to Jerry's files.
所以我和我的调查员仔细审阅了文件 寻找任何危险信♥号♥♥
So, my investigator and I went through them, looking for any red flags.
危险信♥号♥♥?
Red flags?
威胁过杰瑞的客户 或者是某位愤怒的家属
Clients who made threats against Jerry, or angry family members.
你想把这份名单交给洛城警局?
And you want to give this list to the LAPD?
这仍然会违反客户的隐私权
That would still be violating client confidentiality.
不一定 法官 有一个例外
Not necessarily, Judge. There's an exception
就是律师认为有迫在眉睫的生命威胁
if a lawyer believes there's an imminent threat to his life.
既然格雷戈斯警探认为 杀害杰瑞的凶手的身份可能在文件里
Now, Detective Griggs thinks the identity of Jerry's killer might be in his files.
而且…
And, uh…
这些文件现在是我的文件了 所以对他的威胁就变成了对我的威胁
Well, those are now my files. So his threat is my threat.
我冒昧地起草了另一份命令
I took the liberty of drafting another order.
我不喜欢你这么做
[Holder] I don't like this.
话虽如此 我还是体谅你的处境
That said, I do appreciate your situation.
但是为了你好 哈勒先生
But for your sake, Mr. Haller,
我希望格雷戈斯警探是杞人忧天
I sincerely hope that Detective Griggs is barking up the wrong tree.
[car engine starts]
-车不错 -不卖♥♥
-Nice car. -It's not for sale.
我是给米奇哈勒打工的
I work for Mickey Haller.
他接手了杰瑞文森特的客户
The guy took over Jerry Vincent's clients.
跟我听说的差不多
It sounds about right.
我从来没见过哈勒 但是记得他爸爸
I never met Haller. I remember his old man though.
他给的钱多吗?
Does he pay well?
够多
Well enough.
[scoffs]
所以你是来 了解杰瑞的案子的 对吗?
So, you want to know about Jerry's cases, is that it?
主要是特雷弗埃利奥特的案子 他是重头戏 你经手过吗?
Mostly Trevor Elliott, he's the whale. Were you working on that?
最开始的时候 然后杰瑞就不让我碰了
Only at first. Then Jerry pulled me off it.
-为什么? -我知道的话就见鬼了
-Why? -The hell if I know.
无论他为埃利奥特准备了什么
Whatever he was putting together for Elliott,
他都守口如瓶 甚至不让我知道
he kept it quiet, even from me.
所以你不知道 他准备了什么辩护计划?
So you have no idea what he was planning as a defense?
我不是刚说了吗?
What'd I just say?
对不起 就是…
Sorry. Just…
整个事情让我有点慌 你知道吗?
Whole thing has me a little rattled, you know?
前一分钟你和那个人还一起工作 下一分钟…
One minute you work with the guy, the next minute…
-所以我老板有理由担心? -我不知道
-So my boss has reason to be worried? -I don't know.
我只知道 最后的几周
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表