剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
埃利奥特先生 已经背负这项指控好几个月了
Mr. Elliott's been living with these charges for months.
他要证明自己的清白 一分钟都不愿意多等了
He won't wait a minute more to prove his innocence.
但是您准备好了吗?
But will you be ready?
为了制止冤假错案?
To prevent the miscarriage of justice?
我永远都准备好了
I'm always ready.
这件案子是彻头彻尾的悲剧
This whole case is a tragedy.
杀害埃利奥特先生前任律师的凶手
Whoever killed Mr. Elliott's previous lawyer
劫走了存有他全部秘密文件的 笔记本电脑
took his laptop with all his confidential files on it.
幸运的是 所有文件都备份在了一个移♥动♥硬盘里
Fortunately, all those files were backed up on an external hard drive,
所以我了解全部案情
so I am up to speed
而且公众会发现这是一场草率的审判
and people are gonna see this thing was a rush to judgment.
-失陪了 -您担心自己的安全吗?
-Excuse me. -Are you concerned for your own safety?
[cell phone ringing]
我哪天领奥斯卡奖?
-When do I get my Oscar? -[Griggs] Guess we'll find out.
我们早晚会知道的
When someone takes a shot at me for real?
真的有人朝我开枪的时候?
那不会发生的
That's not gonna happen.
我们给你安排了特别调查科 是监控单位
We've got SIS on you. Surveillance unit.
-他们在哪里连你自己都不知道 -看起来 与其把我当诱饵
-You won't even know they're there. -Seems like the two of us could've come up
不如你我当初想出一个更好的计划
with a better plan than using me as a bait.
我没太听明白 但是我不喜欢有人被当成“诱饵”
I didn't catch much, but I don't like the sound of "bait."
我本来就觉得有人一直跟踪我们
I already thought somebody was following us.
别担心 警♥察♥们正在盯着我们
It's okay. The cops are watching.
想想我曾经代理过的墨西哥疯子们
Considering some of the locos I've represented,
今天简直是我最安全的一次
today's probably the safest we'll ever be.
要是我觉得 被洛城警局跟踪让我不自在
You'll forgive me if the LAPD having my back
你得原谅我
doesn't give me a lot of comfort.
[chuckles]
不对 他首先开枪的唯一原因
No. The only reason he fired the gun in the first place
就是因为你大楼不安全
was because of the poor security in your building.
好吧 你去告诉你的老板 然后我们法庭上见
Okay. You go talk to your boss and we're just gonna draw up a lawsuit.
Whoa.
神经病 大楼经理
Nerve. That was the building manager.
-他们要赶我们出去 -我又有一个在车上工作的原因了
-They wanna throw us out. -Another reason I work out of my car.
今天都有什么活儿?
What's on tap for today?
第一个是互联网欺诈重罪 萨姆斯盖尔斯 他案子在杰瑞手上
First up, felony Internet fraud. Sam Scales, he's one of Jerry's.
文件里写了个D 他拖欠费用了?
I see a D in the file. As in delinquent?
差不多5000美元
[Lorna] To the tune of $5,000.
往好处想 如果他真付钱的话 是现金
On the bright side, if he ever does pay, it's fresh cash.
棒极了 接下来呢?
Wonderful. What's next?
你在郡里的名单上 可以见伊莱维姆斯
You're on the list at County to meet with Eli Wyms.
你还觉得维姆斯是杰瑞的魔法子弹?
You still think that Wyms is Jerry's magic bullet?
-必须是 -我看不出来
-Has to be. -[Cisco] I don't see how.
维姆斯在谋杀发生之前几个小时发飙 他不可能是凶手
Wyms went Rambo hours before the murders, he couldn't have been the killer.
案发时他已经被抓住了
He was in custody by then.
我只知道他有某种联♥系♥
I just know he's connected somehow.
这是唯一能解释得通的可能
It's the only thing that makes any sense.
-[cell phone ringing] -[Lorna] Oh.
喂
Hello.
Mmm-hmm.
好 我会跟我老板说一声
Fine, I'll run it by my boss.
我们什么时候搬家?
When do we have to move?
不搬了 而且房♥东会出维修的钱
We don't. And the landlord will pay for the repairs.
看到没?
You see that? You just shifted liability.
责任大挪移
劳娜 你会是个很棒的律师
You'd make a helluva lawyer, Lorna.
反对 法官大人
[Mickey] Objection, Your Honor.
对我的委托人 从慈善机构挪用公♥款♥的指控
There is no basis whatsoever to the allegation
毫无根据
my client embezzled from a charity.
哈勒先生说得对
Mr. Haller is right.
辩方的诉求并不是 斯盖尔斯先生从慈善机构挪用了公♥款♥
The People do not contend that Mr. Scales embezzled from a charity
因为这等于认可 这样一家慈善机构确实存在
because that would imply that such a charity actually existed.
(抗癌网)
Instead, Mr. Scales solicited donations for cancer research,
相反 斯盖尔斯先生 以癌症研究的名义募集捐款
结果他却将这些捐款 用于湖人队的门票、稀有葡萄酒…
which he then spent on Lakers tickets, rare wine…
(青年安居网)
Are you committing more crimes while I'm representing you in court?
我在法庭上为你辩护的时候 你还要犯更多的罪?
…商用级浓缩咖啡机 经典款劳力士手表…
…a commercial-grade espresso machine, a vintage Rolex watch--
法官大人 我能跟我的委托人说句话吗?
Your Honor, may I have a brief word with my client?
(肃静!庭审进行中)
[Mickey sighs]
萨姆 我根本不用过来的 老天爷都知道我不想过来
I don't need to be here, Sam. God knows I don't want to be here.
我只继承杰瑞的财产 不管负债
I inherited Jerry's assets, not his liabilities.
你就是一笔债
You are a liability.
我知道自己已经拖欠了律师款
I know. I'm behind on my payments.
-可我破产了 -真的?
-But I'm broke. -[Mickey] Yeah?
那见鬼的浓缩咖啡机是怎么回事?
What about the fucking espresso machine, huh?
还有 劳力士呢?
And, what, the Rolex?
我都卖♥♥掉交保释金了
I sold them to make bail.
我电脑水平不错 没准儿咱俩可以商量怎么抵账
Hey, I got mad computer skills, though. Maybe we could work something out.
不行 “抵账” 你得有真家伙
No. "Something" has to be a tangible asset,
比如车、船什么的
like a car, a boat.
我可对船不太感兴趣
Not really a big boater. [laughs]
想想你能拿出什么东西来
Well, think of something.
我等你到星期五 要不然我就中止委托关系
You have until Friday, or I withdraw as your counsel.
那就等于延期 但是延期对你没什么好处
That means a delay, and delay is not your friend.
你可能会被联邦调查局盯上 你的指控会是电汇欺诈
You might get on the Feds' radar. Then you will go down for wire fraud.
你知道这是什么意思吗?没有缓刑
Do you know what that means? It means no probation.
你所有刑期都得在监狱里过 你明白吗?
You do all the time. Do you understand?
明白
[sighs] Yeah.
很好 咱们进去吧
Atta boy. Let's go back in.
我们反对任何假释
We oppose any bail.
这些都是严重的指控 有嫌犯逃跑的风险
These are serious charges, the defendant is a flight risk.
索托先生不是黑帮老大
Mr. Soto is not some mob boss.
他是一位受人尊敬的商人 与社区有着深厚的联♥系♥
He's a respected businessman with deep ties to the community.
他的老年护理设施具备五星级评级
His elder care facilities receive five-star ratings.
建立在奴役劳动的基础上
Built on the backs of slave labor.
这是一项无端的指控!
That is an outrageous accusation!
他不给员工发工资 他们也不能离开
He doesn't pay employees and they can't leave.
-你会怎么称呼它? -双方请冷静
-What would you call it? -Let's take it down a notch.
[cell phone vibrates]
(大卫洛雷斯卡 请回电♥话♥ 我得跟你谈谈)
[judge] The court finds Mr. Soto is a flight risk.
本庭认为索托先生有逃脱的可能
但是我无法采信 他会对社区构成威胁的说法
But I'm not persuaded he's a danger to the community.
因此 保释金定为两百万美元
As a result, bail will be set at $2 million.
索托先生必须上交护照 并且佩戴脚踝监视器
Mr. Soto will surrender his passport and submit to an ankle monitor.
都清楚了吗?
Everybody clear?
法官这是和稀泥
[Maggie] The judge split the baby.
索托要交保 但是他哪里都去不了
Soto got bail, but he's not going anywhere.
至少是个好消息
That's some good news at least.
坏消息是什么?
What's the bad news?
昨晚我们搜查了索托的养老院
We raided Soto's nursing homes last night,
但是其他的雇员不愿意作证
and the other employees aren't willing to cooperate.
这个可以解释我证人发给我的短♥信♥
That explains the texts I'm getting from my witness.
他在犹豫
He's having second thoughts.
我们得有所行动
We had to do something.
这些人都被吓坏了
These people are terrified.
下次派个女探员去行吗?
How about sending in one female detective next time,
别动用整个特警队
not an entire SWAT team?
你去哪里?
-Where you heading now? -To talk my witness off the ledge.
安抚一下我的证人
[elevator dings]
[sighs]
别担心 没人会在大白天开枪干掉我们
It's okay. Nobody's shooting at us in broad daylight.
你这么放松我真开心
I'm glad you're relaxed.
我喜欢坐长途车
Well, I like a long car ride.
这时我工作效果最好
It's where I get my best work done.
没有事情分心 一路向前
No distractions, forward motion.
从我爸爸那里学来的
Learned that from my dad.
(米奇哈勒 来电)
[cell phone ringing]
(拒接)
我是特雷弗 请留言
[voicemail] It's Trevor. Leave a message.
特雷弗 你知道我是谁
[line beeps]
[Mickey] You know who this is.
陪审团遴选星期三开始
Jury selection starts Wednesday.
有12位公民会决定
The 12 citizens who are gonna decide
你这辈子会不会一直在监狱里度过
whether you spend the rest of your life in prison or not.
没有时间玩了 给我回电♥话♥
No time to play games. Call me.
-没事儿吧? -我遇到过难缠的客户
-Everything okay? -I've had difficult clients before.
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表