剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
They insulate themselves so someone else takes the fall.
我不明白
I don't understand.
好吧 那我直说
Okay. Well, let me be clear.
索托要完蛋了
Soto's gonna go down,
要是你在纸面上跟他绑定了 你就跟他一起倒霉
if you're part of the paper trail, you're going down with him.
在监狱里生下你的孩子 他们会立刻从你身边拿走
Give birth to your baby in jail. They'll take it away from you.
求你们了 我对他的生意一无所知
Please. I don't know anything about his business.
为了你好 我希望你是错的
For your sake, I hope you're wrong.
你需要一个律师
You're gonna need a lawyer.
不能信任他的
You can't trust his.
对任何人说一个字 你就死定了 这个你明白吧?
Say anything to anyone, you're dead. You know that, right?
你需要一个你可以信任的人
You're gonna need someone you can trust.
这个人可以信任
Trust him.
(小迈克尔哈勒律师事务所)
葛兰兹先生
[judge] Mr. Golantz.
加州人♥民♥感谢27号♥陪审员 并要求回避
People would like to thank and excuse juror 27, Your Honor.
你说过他要裁掉10号♥的
You said he was gonna cut number ten.
我说我会阻止这种情况发生 而且我做到了
I said I'd keep that from happening and I did.
律师 请上前说话
Counsel, approach, please.
什么?
What?
10号♥陪审员刚跟法庭的人谈过
Juror ten just spoke to the clerk.
她认为你午餐时在停车场跟踪了她
She thought you were following her in the parking lot at lunch.
什么?
What?
-这太荒谬了 -你是想恐吓陪审员吗?
-That's ridiculous. -Were you trying to intimidate a juror?
没有
No.
我就是在找我的车
I was trying to find my car.
就是你要我开的那辆
The one you made me drive.
那辆普锐斯
The Prius.
你知道洛杉矶有多少辆普锐斯吗?
Do you have any idea how many Priuses are in Los Angeles?
法官会裁掉她吗?
Is the judge gonna cut her?
没有足够的证据证明你做错了什么
There's not enough evidence you did anything wrong.
看见没?
There, see?
这并不能改变 她仍然认为你跟踪了她的事实
That doesn't change the fact she still thinks you did.
所以我得裁掉她
So now I have to kick her,
用我自己的最后一次机会
with my last challenge.
哈勒先生?
Mr. Haller?
辩方感谢10号♥陪审员并要求回避
The defense would like to thank and excuse juror number ten.
我不是故意的
I didn't do it on purpose.
特雷弗 我希望你不是
I hope not, Trevor.
你这人我永远都说不清楚
With you, I never really know.
既然这样 我们的陪审团就确定了
And with that, we have our jury.
女士们 先生们 谢谢你们
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you.
我们周一早上见
We'll see you Monday morning.
事实是 你永远无法确定
Truth is, you can never really know for sure
你是否选择了正确的陪审团
if you picked the right jury or not.
这就是为什么他们被称为罪恶之神
That's why they call them the Gods of Guilt.
你能做的只有向他们祈祷
All you can do is pray to them.
我会把你像玩具一样打碎
I'll break you like a toy.
那是把枪?
[Cisco] Is that a gun?
你最好别拿自己试
You don't wanna find out.
他妈的离我老婆远点
Stay the fuck away from my wife.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
我正在回家的路上 想过来看看海莉
I was on my way home. I figured I'd check on Hayley.
她正在网上跟几个朋友们玩 我会让她自己待会儿
She's online with some friends. I'd leave her be.
我还想来看看你
I figured I'd check on you too.
-你不用这样做的 哈勒 -做什么?
-You don't have to do this, Haller. -Do what?
对不起 我没有给你回电♥话♥
I'm sorry I haven't called you back.
这几天事情很棘手
Rough couple of days.
很明显那天晚上我很难过
And the other night I was upset, obviously,
发生了意外的事情 还有…
and things went somewhere they shouldn't have, and…
对不起
I'm sorry.
不管那个是谁 都不是我
Whoever that was, that was not me.
不对 那就是你
No, that was you.
就是你的味道
I mean, it smelled like you.
就是你的感觉
It felt like you.
米奇
Mickey.
我们可以同意你离开的时候很好吗?
Can we agree it's good you left when you did?
对 很好 我们两个都很开心我走了
Yeah. Good. We're both glad I left, so.
你在这里做什么? 你不是有场陪审团遴选吗?
What are you doing here? Don't you have jury selection?
没有了 今天结束了
No, we finished today.
还有 我可以一边走路一边嚼口香糖
Besides I can walk and chew gum at the same time.
口香糖?我就是口香糖?
Gum? Is that what I am?
口味很好 对吧?
Very tasty gum?
好吧
Okay.
你知道吗?
You know what?
其实我的案子需要你帮个忙
I actually have a favor I need for my case.
随时效劳
Anything.
我今晚没时间跟你讲
I don't have time to talk about it tonight,
明天给你打电♥话♥说好吗?
but I'll call you tomorrow?
麦克火神 悉听尊便
The things I do for you, McFierce.
[sighs]
-律师 -老天爷
-[detective] Counselor. -Jesus.
你吓死我了 不能等到早上吗?
You scared the hell out of me. Couldn't this wait until morning?
对不起 但是你不是提过 杰瑞账户里有笔钱不见了?
Sorry, but that missing money of Jerry's you mentioned?
我跟他的银行查过了
I checked it with his bank.
他提取了十五万 全是现金
He took out 150 grand, in cash.
告诉银行的人是要买♥♥一条船
Told the banker it was to buy a boat.
我检查了这里到圣地亚哥的每个码头
I've checked every marina from here to San Diego.
根本没有什么船
There is no boat.
反正杰瑞名下没有船
Not one registered to Jerry anyway.
这个你有什么看法?
So, what are you thinking?
布鲁斯卡林死后
After Bruce Carlin's death,
里弗赛德警♥察♥局搜查了他的住处 发现了他用过一次性手♥机♥
Riverside PD searched his place and found a burner phone he used.
-好极了 -先别激动
-Great. -Don't get too excited.
卡林很小心 没有什么明确的信息
Carlin was careful. There's nothing explicit.
但消息显示 在杰瑞取出那笔现金的同一天
But the messages show he made a delivery to somebody
他给某个人送了些货
the same day Jerry took out all that cash.
送的什么货?
What kind of delivery?
不知道 但是钱不知去向
No idea. But we've got missing money.
联邦调查局打来了神秘电♥话♥
We've got mystery calls from the Feds.
而埃利奥特的案子 是你继承的最大的案子 对吧?
And the Elliott case is the biggest one you inherited, right?
也是杰瑞入行后最大的案子 对吧?
The biggest case of Jerry's career?
代理这样一场 备受瞩目的谋杀案官司 压力很大
Lot of pressure to beat a high-profile murder like that.
对啊 这个我可以好好聊聊
Yeah, tell me about it.
好吧 所以呢?
All right, so?
如果这笔钱是用来贿赂的呢?
What if the money was for a bribe?
(根据迈克尔康奈利的小说改编)
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表