剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
Given what I've just said, do you have anything you wish to add?
我?您为什么不问他?
Me? Why aren't you asking him?
我昨晚通过派送员收到了这个
I received this last night via courier.
“斯丹顿法官 你应该知道 7号♥陪审员既不是你认为的那个人
"Judge Stanton, you should know that juror number seven is not who you think he is
也不是他自称的那个人
and not who he says he is."
查查洛克希德 检查他的指纹
"Check Lockheed, and check his prints."
他有被捕记录”
"He's got an arrest record."
没有说是谁发的
No indication as to who it's from.
好吧 对不起 法官 这是怎么回事?
Okay. I'm sorry, Judge. What's goin' on here?
7号♥陪审员应该是一个 名叫罗德尼班克兰的人
Juror number seven is supposed to be a man named Rodney Bankland.
但警探今天早上跟他谈过了
But detectives spoke with him this morning.
班克兰先生从未收到陪审团传票
Mr. Bankland never received a jury summons
而且他不是出席我们陪审团的那个人
and he is not the man who's been sitting on our jury.
那个出席人看来是冒名顶替的
That man, it would appear, is an imposter.
他过来的时候我们抓到他了吗?
Did we get him when he came in?
情节更复杂了 7号♥陪审员今天早上没有出现
Oh, the plot thickens. Juror number seven didn't show up this morning.
有人向他吹风了
Someone tipped him off.
考虑到你前任的情况 我无法想象
I can't imagine a scenario where jury tampering would favor the prosecution,
陪审团篡改会对控方有利
given the circumstances of your predecessor.
你认为我与这件事有任何关系 这让我觉得我被侮辱了
I'm insulted that you would think I had anything to do with this.
我会支持任何调查
I would support any investigation.
非常好
[Stanton] Very well.
这种情况可以宣告审判无效
The circumstances warrant a mistrial,
在与几位同事商议后 我倾向于如此宣布
and after conferring with some colleagues, I'm inclined to declare one.
-我猜这就是目标 -说真的?
-My guess is that was the goal. -[Mickey] Seriously?
我会证明你错了 法官大人 有这个必要吗?
I will prove you wrong. Your Honor, is that necessary?
本次审判的正当性已经受到损害
The integrity of this trial has been compromised.
如果陪审团已经进入审议程序 我同意这样判决
If the jury had deliberated, I'd agree.
但他们还没有 我们可以用候补陪审员来填补空缺
But they haven't. We can fill the slot with an alternate.
任何其他解决方式 都会进一步损害我客户的公众形象
To do anything else, it would further damage my client in the public eye.
控方有什么意见?
Do the People have an opinion?
我对此一无所知 但我有信心打赢此案
I don't know anything about this, but I'm confident I can win the case,
不管陪审团是谁
no matter who's on the jury.
那我今天会花时间 确保其他陪审员的身份确凿
Then I'll spend the day making sure the other jurors are, in fact,
并且确保他们不受此事影响
who they're supposed to be, and remain unaffected.
我们明天恢复庭审 祝你们今天愉快 先生们
We'll pick up trial tomorrow. Good day, gentlemen.
-你说我们的人没出场是什么意思? -他一定是听到了风声
-What do you mean our guy didn't show? -He must've been tipped off.
法官知道了 而且警♥察♥们正在到处调查
The judge knows and the sheriffs are all over it.
-这是你干的 对吗? -特雷弗 退回去
-You did this, didn't you? -Trevor, back off.
你想在这里上演闹剧吗?
-Do you wanna make a scene here? -[elevator dings]
这跟我无关 好吗?
I had nothing to do with this, all right?
也许是你的俄♥罗♥斯♥朋友放弃了 也许他们搞砸了
Maybe it was your Russian friends cutting bait. Maybe they fucked up.
没关系 米奇 因为这些人不是那种
It doesn't matter, Mickey, because these guys are not the type of people
会承认自己犯下狗屁错误的人
who own up to their fucking mistakes.
也许7号♥陪审员已经死了
Maybe juror number seven's dead.
你想过吗?也许接下来就是你和我
Did you think of that? Maybe you and I are next.
只要我们赢了
As long as we win,
-你就没什么好担心的 -那…
-you have nothing to worry about. -That's…
-棒极了 那棒极了 -你从来都没想过我们能赢
-Great. That's great. -You never thought we could win this.
没有我们的陪审员?你在开玩笑吗? 我知道这看上去胜算如何
Without our juror? Are you kidding? I know how this looks.
特雷弗 我们能赢 而且我们会赢 光明正大地赢 明白吗?
Trevor, we can win this. We can win and we will. Fair and square. All right?
律师委托人特权还有一个例外
There's one more exception to attorney-client privilege.
如果我的客户即将犯罪 我必须报告
If my client's about to commit a crime, I have to report it.
除非我能阻止这一罪行发生
Unless I can stop that crime from happening.
于是 没有伤害 没有违法 没有人需要知道
Then, it's no harm, no foul. Nobody ever has to know.
但是你怎么才能做到这一点 而且不惹上麻烦呢?
[Izzy] But how do you do that without it blowing up in your face?
我明天要见海莉的指导老师
[Maggie] I'll meet Hayley's counselor tomorrow.
好啊 我真希望我也能去 玛姬
Yeah, I wish I could be there, Mags.
你忙完案子之后会有很多机会
There'll be plenty for you after this trial.
顺便问一下 杰瑞的案子有什么进展吗?
By the way, anything new on Jerry's case?
我不知道 格雷戈斯正在处理这件事
No, I don't know. Griggs is handling that.
对啊
Yeah.
-你最近跟他谈过吗? -没有 为什么?
-You talk to him lately? -No, not really. Why?
我不知道 我只是… 我记得他之前给你找过麻烦 所以…
I don't know, I just… I remember he was giving you some problems before, so…
玛姬 有问题的话 我会处理好 好吗?
Mags, if there was a problem, I'd handle it. All right?
我知道 就是有正常的处理方式
I know. It's just, there's the normal way to handle things,
还有你米奇的处理方式
and there's the Mickey way.
-晚安 玛姬 -晚安
-Have a good night, Mags. -Good night.
(根据迈克尔康奈利的小说改编)
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表