剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
才能争回共同抚养权
until I earn Maggie's trust.
如果你是为了别人而坚持 我觉得你坚持不了太长时间
Yeah. I don't think it works long term if you do it for somebody else.
这话我也在戒毒时听到过
Yeah. I heard that in rehab, too.
我看到过你的车
I saw your car.
有舞蹈工作室的保险杠贴纸
Dance studio bumper sticker.
是你的 对吗?
That's you, right?
你怎么知道是我的
How'd you know that?
我也了解了一下你
I looked into you, too.
我得知道自己在跟什么样的人打交道
I had to know what I was getting myself into.
你已经不睡在自己车里了吧?
You're not sleeping in your car, are you?
不了
Not anymore.
有你给我发的工资 我前天找了个住的地方
I got a new place two days ago. With all the big bucks you're paying me.
我来洛杉矶是去那里上课
I came to LA to study at that studio.
有所回报
It paid off.
-真的? -对
-Yeah? -Yeah.
我跟着一群有钱的流行歌♥星 周游了世界
I toured all over the world with a bunch of rich pop stars.
而且竟然设法躲过了 后台那么多的毒品
And a bunch of drugs backstage that I somehow managed to avoid.
直到我后背受伤 而我不想失去工作
Until I hurt my back, and I didn't wanna lose my job.
不过我必须弄清楚
The thing I had to figure out, though,
毒品究竟在麻痹哪种疼痛
was what pain the drugs were really numbing.
不知道要从哪种病痛恢复 是没办法恢复的
You can't recover until you know what you're recovering from.
这是需要下功夫的地方
That's the work.
走吧
Come on.
[sighs]
等等 你干了什么?
Hold on. You did what?
宝贝儿 你不能让自己身处这种境地
Babe, you cannot put yourself in these situations.
西斯科 别把我当小孩子
Don't infantilize me, Cisco.
-当小孩子 什么? -我们遇到了困境
-[Cisco] Infant-- What? -We were up against it.
你不接电♥话♥ 所以我自己上阵了
You weren't answering your phone, so I took initiative.
我跟你说 这个女人差点就上钩了
I'm telling you, this woman could've done it.
结果她开始说别的客户的事情
Then she started talking about other clients,
有个人可能被瑜伽教练诓上♥床♥了
somebody he was probably schtupping.
你说的是真的?
Are you serious about this?
她爱上了那个家伙
She loved him.
但是意识到他跟很多女人都有一腿
Then realized he was spreading it all over town.
谁知道那种人能干出什么好事?
Someone like that, who knows what they're capable of?
我是个不错的调查员
I make a pretty good investigator.
火中取栗
[Cisco] That's not all you make.
我们要去哪里吗?
We going somewhere?
是的
[Mickey] We are.
我的司机会跟着我们
My driver will follow us.
-我想坐你的车 -我的车?
-I wanna take your car. -My car?
小心你的手
[Trevor] Watch your hands.
帮你自己一个忙
Do yourself a favor. When you come to court,
出庭那天开辆别的车
just drive something else.
陪审团看到这个车的话 我就全白忙活了
Jury sees you in this, forget it.
你说去哪里?
[Trevor] You gonna tell me where we're going?
-还是我就… -别担心
-Or should I just-- -Don't worry about it.
别超速就行
Just stay under the speed limit.
这一带是超速罚单印刷厂
It's like a ticket mill out here.
好吧
Yeah.
这边的按钮都在哪儿?
Where are the buttons here?
-你需要什么? -闻闻大海的味道
-What do you need? -To smell the ocean.
开窗
Windows.
好吧 咱们谈谈你的案子
All right. Let's talk about your case.
检方那边要进行间接证明
On the prosecution side, it's pretty circumstantial.
问题是 在陪审团眼里会很可信
The problem is, for a jury, it's also pretty believable.
我不知道她有外遇
I didn't know she was having an affair.
有一件重要的证物
There's one important piece of evidence.
你衣服上的枪弹残留物
The gunshot residue on your clothes.
不对 那是假阳性的
No, that was a false positive.
必须是假阳性的 我这辈子从来没开过枪
It had to be. I've never fired a gun in my life.
杰瑞说过他会质证检测结果
Jerry said he could attack the test results.
就会让我们处于守势 你和杰瑞讨论过这个吗?
Which bring us to the defense case. You and Jerry ever talk about that?
他说过他有些想法
He said he had something
但是他不想在能确认之前跟我说
but he didn't want to tell me until he was sure he had it locked down.
我们本来是要这周谈谈的
We were supposed to discuss it this week.
但是现在不可能了
But I guess that's not gonna happen now.
为什么你等了五分钟才打911?
Why'd you wait five minutes to call 911?
因为我被惊呆了
[scoffs]
Because I was in shock.
那你应该挂了电♥话♥给律师打电♥话♥
Then you should've hung up and called a lawyer.
这样他们好告诉我闭嘴什么都别说?
So they could tell me to keep my mouth shut?
扯上第五修正案 那是有罪的人的办法
Plead the Fifth? That's what guilty people do.
不对 那是聪明人的办法
No. That's what smart people do.
胡扯 陪审团得从我嘴里听到 我是无辜的
Bullshit. The jury needs to hear from my mouth that I'm innocent.
你要做证? 葛兰茨会把你问得体无完肤
You mean testify? Golantz will run circles around you.
一旦你的信誉受到质疑 你跟陪审团说什么都没用了
And once your credibility's shot, it won't matter what you tell the jury.
有两个陪审团
There's two juries.
一个是法庭上的 一个是推特的乌合之众
In the courtroom, and the Twitter mob outside.
我跟你说过的 他们必须明白我是无辜的
I told you, they need to see that I'm innocent.
要不然我们的一切都会被贱卖♥♥
Or our acquisition turns into a fire sale.
这没什么好商量的
This is non-negotiable.
备案了?你确定吗?
It's filed? You sure?
太好了 谢谢
Okay. Great, thanks.
他们刚刚公布了起诉书
They just unsealed the indictment.
干得漂亮 麦克火神
Nice work, McFierce.
有什么事?
What?
没什么 就是…
Nothing. Just…
你和哈勒曾是夫妻 我想破了脑袋也不明白为什么
You and Haller. I can't wrap my head around that one.
有什么问题吗?
Is this gonna be a problem?
没什么
No. It's not a problem.
如果你跟我前夫有过节的话 不关我的事
Because if you have a beef with my ex, it's got nothing to do with me.
好吧 算我错了
All right, my bad.
我明白 我也离过婚
I get it. I'm divorced too.
算了 我们来这里是干吗的? 卡格尼和莱西在盯梢?
Oh, come on. What are we here? Cagney and Lacey on a stakeout?
我是哪个?
Which one am I?
我猜你们两个 在同一个案子里交过手?
I take it you two were on opposite sides of a case?
对 其实不是我的案子 我只是案子的监督
Yeah. It wasn't even my case. I was just the supervisor on it.
是一起谋杀案 热苏斯梅内德斯虐杀妓♥女♥案
It was a murder. Jesús Menendez, this guy who carved up a prostitute,
你前夫给他辩护赢了
and your ex pled him out.
对 听上去好像是他办过的案子
Yeah, sounds like one of his cases.
-注意目标 出来了 -我们走吧
[man over radio] Eyes on the target, heading out.
Here we go.
[siren wails]
安吉洛索托站住别动
Angelo Soto. Stop where you are.
拜托
Come on.
索托先生 你因涉嫌贩卖♥♥人口被捕
Mr. Soto, you're under arrest for suspicion of human trafficking,
《刑法典》第236节第1条
Penal Code 236.1.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的每一句话都可以在法庭上 作为指控你的不利证据
Anything you say can and will be used against you in court of law.
你带我来这里是干什么?
[Trevor] Why the hell did you bring me here?
地区检察官知道 你那天早上离开办公室的时间
The DA knows when you left your office that morning.
根据死亡的时间 他们需要证明
Based on time of death, they need to prove
你可以在40分钟 或更短的时间内到达这里
you could've gotten here in 40 minutes or less.
按照限速开的话是36分钟
Thirty-six minutes. And that's driving the speed limit.
你把我带回我妻子被杀的地方 就为了这个?
You brought me back to the place my wife was murdered for that?
不 不光是这个
No, not just that.
带我回忆一下出事那天的整个过程
Take me through the whole day of the murders.
你要自己作证?
You wanna take the stand?
我需要准确地听一下你要说什么
I need to hear exactly what you're gonna say.
从前一天晚上开始说吧
Start with the night before.
[sighs]
我们吵了一架
We had a fight.
关于什么?
About?
就是我们一直争吵的事情
Same thing we always fought about.
我妻子对一直生活在我的阴影里 心怀不满
My wife resented having to live in my shadow.
这能怪她吗?
Do you blame her?
所以你带着怒气上♥床♥了
So you went to bed angry.
对 但我第二天来这里尝试补救
Yes. But I came out here the next day to try and make up.
我以为我们会自发地做一些事情
I thought we would do something spontaneous,
也许开车到大瑟尔…
maybe drive up to Big Sur…
然后呢?
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表