剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
我知道你在想什么 “停车场 又来吗 ”
I know what you're thinking. "The parking garage? Again?"
往这边转一点 再严肃点 很好
Turn a little this way. A little more serious. Nice.
-太棒了 对 -等我一下
-Ooh, fantastic. Yeah. -Give me one second.
-领带正了吗 -可以了
-Looks straight. -Yeah.
是这条领带
This is the tie.
不 笑一笑就好
No. Just smile.
抱歉 各位 我得接个电♥话♥
Uh, sorry, guys. I gotta take this.
嘿 劳娜 怎么了
Hey, Lorna. What's going on?
你还要多长时间
How much longer are you gonna be?
不知道 我想差不多快完事了 怎么了
Uh, I don't know. I think we're almost done. Why?
因为你今天忙得不可开交
Because you have a jam-packed day.
你砸了大价钱的装♥修♥正在收尾
They're finishing that renovation you spent a fortune on.
电♥话♥一直在响 等一下
And the phone here has been ringing off the hook. Hold on.
你好 律师事务所 请稍等
Hi. Law offices. Please hold.
这就是成功的代价 劳娜
The price of success.
告诉我 我要去哪里
Tell me where I need to be.
好的 你要去参加奥尔蒂斯案的宣判
Okay, you have the Ortiz sentencing.
还有达雷尔皮肯斯案的进度讨论会
Status conference on Darrell Pickens.
博伊尔法官会参加 所以记得带着甜甜圈
That one's with Judge Boyle, so bring doughnuts.
-好 -还有审前动议…
-Yep. -And then pretrial motion--
没事了 时间改了
Oh, never mind. That got rescheduled.
你有一位新委托人 罗素劳森
Oh, you have a new client, Russell Lawson.
他因入室盗窃和不雅暴露被捕
He was arrested for burglary and indecent exposure.
-他已被拘押 目前关在洛杉矶监狱 -听起来像是嗑药了
-They booked him. He's at MDC. -Sounds like a tweaker on a bender.
他可能不是长♥期♥客户 但他有点钱
He may not be a franchise, but the guy's got some money.
我给了他价目表 他都没眨眼
I gave him the fee schedule. He didn't bat an eye.
而且用信♥用♥卡♥支付了所有费用
Paid it all on a credit card.
好的 他是有人引荐的吗
Okay. Was he a referral?
他是通过特雷弗埃利奥特的案子 听说你的
He heard about you from the Trevor Elliott case,
你的所有新委托人都是这样
like all your new clients.
那个人中枪时
When that guy got shot,
我以为肯定是个烂摊子 没想到让我们赚了这么多
I thought it would be a disaster, but it turned out to be a gold mine.
根本没有不好的宣传一说
There is no such thing as bad publicity.
我确实让他无罪释放了
I did get him an acquittal.
好吧 听证会结束后 我会去趟监狱 还有什么
All right, I'll stop by the jail after my hearings. What else?
热苏斯梅内德斯的档案
The Jesús Menendez file.
你能告诉我 我可以归档了吗
Can you please tell me I can send them back to storage?
他们不会再起诉了吧
They won't bring charges again, will they?
我也不知道 万一起诉 我要做好准备
I don't know. I have to be ready if they do.
把文件堆放在会议室 或者随便放哪儿…
Stack the files in the conference room--
好的 劳娜 我得挂了
All right, Lorna. I gotta go.
别挂
No, no--
律师事务所 请稍等
Law offices. Please hold.
嘿 玛姬
Hey, Mags.
-我想问一下今晚的安排 -我订了七点的位置
- I'm calling about tonight. - I made the reservation for 7:00.
-我们需要预约吗 -这个地方需要
-We need a reservation? -For this place, yeah.
这家店在洛杉矶非常有名 所以…
They made a "Best of LA list," so…
你知道我喜欢吃披萨 总之 把地址发给我
You know I'd be happy with pizza. Anyway, text me the address.
好的 玛姬 谢谢你这样做
All right. Maggie, thanks for doing this.
我想我们应该感谢海莉 她帮我们解决了问题
I think we owe it to Hayley to try and clear the air.
而且我听说这家店 有全城最好的焦糖蛋奶
Plus, I hear they have the best flan in the city.
我确实很爱吃焦糖蛋奶 今晚见
Well, I do love a good flan. Uh, see you tonight.
好的
All right.
你好 这份是关于雷耶斯的案子 我需要他在监狱的通话记录
Hey. This is for the Reyes case, and I'm gonna need his jail calls.
(本市最酷的律师)
去翡翠城
To the Emerald City?
你知道要走哪条路
You know which road to follow.
(驳回)
我的健身服又落在车里了吗
Did I leave my gym clothes in the car again?
不 那是我的舞蹈包
No, it's my dance bag.
我下班后一直在上课 打点小零工 你懂吧
I've been picking up classes after work. You know, the gig economy.
懂 我过的就是这种日子 伊基
Know it? I'm-- I'm living it, Izzy.
有件事 我一直想告诉你
There's something I've been meaning to mention, actually.
什么事
Oh, yeah?
教课的事 我不是一个人在教 是跟瑞伊一起
The teaching. I'm not doing it alone. It's with Ray.
瑞伊
Ray?
你是说你的前任
You mean, your ex?
就是之前跟我通电♥话♥的人 但她现在完全变了
That's who I was on the phone with, but it's different.
她戒酒六个月了 她跟我一起参加了匿名戒酒会
She's six months sober. She goes to meetings with me.
她放弃了巡演
She gave up touring.
听着 伊基 这是你的生活 好吧
Look, Izzy, it's your life. All right?
你最应该明白 如非必要 没有人会改变自己
You, of all people, should understand. Nobody changes unless they need to.
我只想让你谨慎点 仅此而已
I just want you to be careful, that's all.
你也应该听听自己的建议 老板
Well, that goes both ways, boss.
什么意思
Meaning what?
上周我带你参加了多少次采访
In the last week, how many interviews have I driven you to?
我借着特雷弗的案子出了点名
I've got some publicity from Trevor's case. You know, you--
必须趁热打铁
You gotta strike while the iron's hot.
也许吧
Maybe.
但根据我的经验 出名像吸毒一样会上瘾
But in my experience, fame is like crack.
虽然我没沾过毒瘾
Not that I've ever tried crack.
我没事 我不会因为一点小事 就自我膨胀
I'm fine. I'm not gonna let a little press go to my head.
本周《主角造访杰克塔普秀》
On The Lead With Jake Tapper,
我们要与林肯律师米奇哈勒座谈…
we'll be talking with The Lincoln Lawyer, Mickey Haller, about--
-怎么了 劳娜 -你一直没给我回电♥话♥
-What is it, Lorna? -You never called me back.
我忙得脚不沾地 米奇
I'm up to my eyeballs here, Mickey.
更别提还有一场婚礼要安排 西斯科也没法全心投入
Not to mention I have a wedding to plan if I can get Cisco to focus.
我还要准备考试
And I have exams.
我要考法律职业道德 所以要把《职业行为规范》背下来
I have Legal Ethics. I have to memorize the Rules of Professional Conduct.
那些很简单
Those are easy.
你一向不遵守职业规范 还好意思说
Says an expert on bending them.
律师事务所 请稍等
Law offices. Please hold.
喂 米奇 我需要帮助 我知道你不想雇新人…
Okay, Mickey, I need help. I know you don't wanna hire somebody new--
西斯科呢 他能帮上忙吗
What about Cisco? Can he help?
他说他在帮你查案子
He said he's running down records for you on a case.
-什么案子 -我不知道 米奇…
-What case? -I don't know! Mickey--
听着 我们快到法庭了
Look, we're almost at the courthouse,
伊基把我送到地方后 可以去给你帮忙 好吧
so Izzy can help you after she drops me off, all right?
我给你加班费
I'll pay you overtime.
好吧
Okay, fine.
行 那我挂了 劳娜 再见
All right. Gotta go, Lorna. Bye.
(你在哪里 )
劳森 罗素劳森
Lawson? Russell Lawson?
嘿
Hey.
开门
Opening one.
谢了 迈克
Thanks, Mike.
-你是律师吗 -是的 我是米奇哈勒
-Are you the lawyer? -I'm Mickey Haller. Yes.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你可以帮我出去吧 我什么都没做 我是说…
Okay, you can get me out of here, right? I didn't do anything. I mean--
我需要你冷静下来听我说 可以吗
I need you to calm down and listen to me. Can you do that?
我尽量
I'll try.
上面写着你从事金融行业
It says here you work in finance?
破产咨♥询♥
Bankruptcy consulting. I--
我为公♥司♥提供债务重组咨♥询♥ 很无聊的工作
I advise on debt restructuring for companies. It's boring.
但会接触到大量资金 对吧
But there's a lot of money at stake, right?
平时肯定要面无表情 控制好情绪
I imagine you gotta wear a poker face, manage your emotions.
算是吧
Yeah, I-- I guess.
很好 那你现在就要摆出扑克脸
Good. I need you to put on that poker face right now.
好的 没问题 抱歉 当然 我只是…
Yeah, sure. Sorry. Yeah, of course. I just--
他们拿走了我的吸入器
They, um-- They took my inhaler.
说我可能把它当成武器 我是说…
They said I could use it as a weapon. I mean--
是哦 我看看能不能让他们还给你
Oh. Right. I'll see if I can get that returned.
与此同时 你可以告诉我发生了什么
In the meantime, maybe you can tell me what happened.
好 但问题是 我不记得了
Okay. So the thing is, I-- I don't remember.
我本来事后要去圣莫尼卡见一位朋友 一起喝点酒
I was supposed to meet a friend in Santa Monica for some drinks afterward,
后来他取消了
and then he canceled.
我的朋友取消了 但我还是喝了几杯 叫了一辆优步回家
My friend. But I had a few drinks anyway and ordered an Uber to go home.
再次醒来 我就发现
And then the next thing that I know,
自己坐在警车的后座
I'm in the back of a police car.
上面说你打破窗户 闯进了一栋房♥子
It says you broke a window to get into a house,
自己做了个三明治 还脱了裤子
made yourself a sandwich, took-- Took off your pants.
住在那栋房♥子里的女人 发现你躺在沙发上不省人事
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表