剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
他真的会这样做吗?
if he had a Russian mobster holding a gun to his head?
[Mickey sighs]
你什么都不放过 是吗?
You don't let anything go, do you?
对 你雇我不是为了听你愿意听的话
Yeah, well, you didn't hire me just to tell you what you wanna hear.
问题是 如果不是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 那他妈到底是谁在跟踪你?
The question is, if it's not the Russians, then who the fuck has been following you?
[cell phone ringing]
我是米奇哈勒
Mickey Haller.
好 我马上就到 谢谢你
Yes, I'll be right there. Thank you.
陪审团回来了
Jury's back.
-陪审团是否已经作出裁决? -已经裁决完毕 法官大人
-Has the jury reached a verdict? -[juror] We have, Your Honor.
被告人起立
[Stanton] The defendant will stand.
你可以宣读判决书了
You may read the verdict.
“就加利福尼亚州 诉特雷弗埃利奥特案
"In the matter of the State of California vs. Trevor Elliott,
针对一级谋杀杨瑞尔兹的罪名
on the charge of first-degree murder of Jan Rilz,
本陪审团裁定被告人无罪”
we find the defendant not guilty."
[indistinct chatter]
不对
No.
“针对一级谋杀拉拉埃利奥特的罪名
[juror] "On the charge of first-degree murder of Lara Elliott,
本陪审团裁定被告人无罪”
we find the defendant not guilty."
-[indistinct chatter] -[Trevor exhales]
陪审团的女士们先生们
[Stanton] Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
我要感谢你们的服务和审议
I want to thank you for your service and deliberation.
埃利奥特先生 你自♥由♥了
Mr. Elliott, you're free to go.
[exhales]
(寄宿生之家)
[inaudible conversation]
(雷:来跟我喝一杯吧 吻你)
[exhales]
[Lorna speaks Spanish]
我们为你和伊基准备了 香槟和气泡葡萄汁
[in English] We have champagne and sparkling grape juice for you and Izzy.
你们庆祝吧 有个地方我必须得去一下
[Mickey] You guys celebrate. I've got somewhere I have to go.
米克?你确定你没事?
Mick? Are you sure you're okay?
去过那里就没事了
I will be.
这是什么?
What is this?
我已经签过认罪协议了
I already signed my plea deal.
是我签字的宣誓书
It's an affidavit, signed by me.
你是对的 伊莱
You were right, Eli.
杰瑞把你丢在这里
Jerry dumped you here
这样做是为了
and did it to hide evidence
向公诉方隐瞒 特雷弗埃利奥特案的证据
from the prosecution on the Trevor Elliott case.
你是个牺牲品
You were collateral damage.
那你为什么要这样做?
And why are you doing this?
因为你在这里虚度了六个月的生命
Well, because you lost six months of your life here,
所以杰瑞才能…
so Jerry could--
所以我才能赢下官司 这样做不对
So I could win a case, and it's not right.
这能还给我六个月的生命?
This is going to give me my six months back?
不能 但你可以用它 来起诉杰瑞文森特的遗产继承人
No, but you can use it to sue Jerry Vincent's estate.
他生前有从业过失保险
He had malpractice insurance.
你出狱后 这笔钱可以帮你东山再起
That money can help you get back on your feet once you're out of prison.
我还以为你们律师都是一丘之貉
And here I thought all you lawyers stuck together.
为了打赢官司 我会做很多事情
[Mickey] There's a lot of things I would do to win a case.
我会贴着法律的底线行事 但我永远不会出♥卖♥♥♥我的客户
I will walk right up to the line, but I won't sell out a client, ever.
[indistinct chatter on TV]
看看谁上电视新闻了
Look who's on the TV news.
我确实想对洛城警局说几句话
I do wanna say something to the LAPD.
(游戏大亨 在双重谋杀案中被判无罪)
做好你们的工作 杀害拉拉的凶手还在逍遥法外
Do your job. Lara's killer's out there.
在他们被绳之以法之前 我不会善罢甘休
I'm not gonna rest until they're brought to justice.
对你来说算是场胜局 对不对?
[Eli] Kinda worked out for you though, didn't it?
杰瑞干了所有的脏活
Jerry did all the dirty work.
拉拉是我一生的挚爱…
[Trevor] Lara was the love of my life…
你得到了所有的荣誉
You got all the glory.
我将继续不眠不休地庆祝她的传奇 谢谢你们
[Trevor] And I will continue to work tirelessly
to celebrate her memory. Thank you.
西斯科 你不是找到一些 关于视差的记录吗?
Cisco, you know those records you found on Parallax?
我需要你帮我找点别的东西
I need you to find something else for me.
嘿 安吉洛
[Tanya speaking Tagalog]
谭雅
[sighs] Tanya.
你去哪里了?我一直给你电♥话♥!
Where were you? I called you!
给孩子买♥♥东西啊
Shopping for the baby.
我的手♥机♥没电了
My phone died.
怎么了?出什么事了?
What happened?
我还以为他们把你也抓了
I thought they got to you too.
谁?
[in English] Who?
警♥察♥ 他们想毁了我
The police. They wanna ruin me.
你在说什么?安吉洛 你吓到我了
[Tanya] What are you talking about? Angelo, you're scaring me.
见鬼
Shit.
-什么? -信♥号♥♥很弱
-What? -It's just a weak signal.
我们换个地方呢?
Can we move?
洛杉矶最繁华的街区
Fuckin' densest neighborhood in LA.
对不起 我只是很烦 有人一直在给警♥察♥通风报信
I'm sorry, I'm just upset. Someone has been talking to the police.
他们抓了个员工打听 他告诉了我警♥察♥的话
They questioned an employee, he told me what they said.
但他会不会就是那个对你说谎的人?
But couldn't he be the one lying to you?
我周围的人都想害我!
[in Tagalog] I'm surrounded by snakes!
安吉洛 没关系 过来
[in English] Angelo, it's okay. It's okay. Come here.
如果别人对你说我的坏话 一句都不要信
[Angelo] Don't believe anything you hear about me.
听到什么了?
Anything?
-我是个好人 -对
-[Angelo] I'm a good person. -Yeah.
我做的都是为了让这里的人 过更好的生活
[Angelo] All I've done is give people better lives.
好 她在让他开口讲话
She's got him talking.
我的生活怎么会变得更好?
How is my life better?
-你什么意思? -见鬼
What do you mean?
-什么? -我给了你一切
-Oh, shit. -What?
-这房♥子 -这姑娘在即兴表演
-[Angelo] I've given you everything. -Girl's improvising.
我所做的一切都是为了我们 和我们的家人
[Angelo] Everything I do is for us, our family.
有人认为是你杀了那个人 真的吗?
People think you killed that man. Did you?
-别问我这个 -我得知道
-Don't ask me that. -I need to know.
只要我知情 任何事情我都能处理好
[Angelo scoffs]
I can handle anything as long as I know.
-我做了我该做的… -真的吗?
-I did what I had to-- -Did you?
对 是我♥干♥的 谭雅! 这是为了保护我们!
Yes, I did it, Tanya! I did it to protect us!
为了保护我们的孩子!好了 够了!
To protect our baby! Now, enough!
没关系 你这是为我们好
It's okay, it's okay. You did it for us.
不对
No. No.
警♥察♥说有人背叛了我
The police said someone betrayed me.
-如果是你呢? -我为什么会向警♥察♥告密?
-What if it's you? -Why would I talk to the police?
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
你现在知道了
You do now.
安吉洛 求求你了
Angelo, please.
你以前做过这种事吗? 还是你付钱让别人做的?
[in Tagalog] Have you done this before? Or do you need to pay someone to do it?
[gasping]
[Angelo grunts]
[chokes]
洛城警局!
[officer] LAPD!
双手放在我们可以看到的地方
Hands where we can see 'em.
安吉洛索托 你被捕了
[Lankford] Angelo Soto, you're under arrest.
转身趴在地上 把手放在脑后
Turn around, get on the fucking ground, and put your hands behind your head.
[Tanya gasping]
[Tanya exclaims softly]
你永远都不会在法庭上赢了我的 你知道吗?
You'll never make any of this stick, you know that, right?
看我怎么收拾你 你还好吗?
Watch me. You okay?
你干得很漂亮
You did great.
谢谢你 好了 你安全了
Thank you. Okay. You're good.
[dance music playing over speakers]
哈勒先生 我很高兴你能过来
[woman] Mr. Haller, I'm so glad you could make it.
特雷弗在吧台
Trevor's at the bar.
[inaudible conversation]
我觉得他看见我了 谢谢你
I think I've got his attention, thank you.
你可来了 我在法♥院♥外跟媒体谈话时
There you are. I was talking to the media outside the courthouse,
-一眨眼你就不见了 -我告诉过你 我不是名人律师
-I blinked, and you're gone. -I told you, I'm not a celebrity lawyer.
来吧 别谦虚了 这场胜利让你更上一层楼
Come on, don't be modest. This win puts you in a whole new league.
你是说那些家伙?
You mean those guys?
我敢打赌我可以从他们中间 找到一个潜在的客户
I bet I could find a potential client over there.
我希望不会 那些是收♥购♥我公♥司♥的人
I hope not. Those are the ones acquiring my company.
我走到这一步都亏了你 米奇 干杯
And I owe it all to you, Mickey. Cheers.
看起来我们两个各取所需了
It looks like we both got what we wanted. [scoffs]
真糟糕拉拉没得到她那一份
Too bad Lara didn't.
-你觉得拉拉想要什么? -真♥相♥大白
-What is it you think Lara wanted? -For the truth to come out.
放松 特雷弗 你现在不仅拥有律师客户特权
Relax, Trevor. You don't just have attorney-client privilege now,
现在还有一罪不能两审护体
you've got double jeopardy too.
没有人会知道你的秘密 至少不会从我这里知道
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表