剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
All I know is the last few weeks,
杰瑞表现得很反常
Jerry was acting funny,
好像他被什么事情或者什么人吓着了
like he was scared of something or someone.
现在他人没了
Now he's gone.
所以照你看 我有没有什么要担心的
So you tell me if there's something to be worried about.
叮咚 贩卖♥♥人口那个案子怎么样了?
Knock, knock. How's the trafficking case coming?
跟拔牙一样难
Like pulling teeth.
而且珍妮火气很大
And Janelle's on the warpath.
离选举还剩六个月 只会越来越糟
Six months until the election, it's only gonna get worse.
你要不要休息一下? 想下楼去喝杯咖啡吗?
You need a break? Want to go grab a coffee downstairs?
-干吗? -我只是在想 你这是什么把戏
-What? -I'm just trying to figure out your game.
还是你希望我相信 你真的在问我手上这个案子?
Or do you expect me to believe that you're asking me about my case?
好吧
Okay, fine. Um…
你前夫接手了埃利奥特的案子 这已经不是什么秘密了
It's no secret that your ex-husband took over the Elliott trial.
我只是不想让任何事情变得尴尬
I just don't want anything to be awkward.
为什么会尴尬?两次约会而已 杰夫 没什么大不了的
Why would it be awkward? It was two dates, Jeff. No big deal.
我看得出自己平日里 给人留下了深刻的印象
I see I left my usual big impression. Good.
[laughs]
好吧 我会告诉你我对他说的话 就是他是个优秀的人
Okay. I'm gonna tell you what I told him. Which is he's good.
非常优秀 而你也一样
Very good. So are you.
所以这次对局 会取决于谁构建出最好的辩护
So it's gonna come down to who has the best case,
本来就该如此
you know, the way it's supposed to.
他去哪里了?我是说你前夫
Where's he been? Your ex, I mean.
我查了他一下
I looked him up and it doesn't seem
似乎他已经快一年 都没碰过什么案子了
like he's handled anything for almost a year now.
哪里都没去
Nowhere.
就是休息了一下
Just took some time off.
我得赶这个案子了
I should get back to this.
当然了
Of course.
玛姬麦克火神
Maggie McFierce.
(当初我嘴巴严一点 就不会在这里了)
哼
[Lorna] Huh.
哼什么?
What's "huh"?
我们获得了杰瑞商业账户的访问权限 但是看看啊…
We got the access to Jerry's business accounts. But look…
还记得我跟你说过 他收了埃利奥特六十二万五千定金吧
Remember I told you he took a $625,000 retainer from Elliott?
[Mickey] Mmm-hmm.
这笔钱入了账 但是接下来一直都是扣款
Well, there it is. But then there's all these withdrawals.
-钱都快扣没了 -他都花到哪里去了?
-It's almost gone. -What the hell did he spend it on?
租金、日常开支 什么都有 但大部分都进入了他的个人账户
Rent, overhead, whatever. But most went into his personal accounts.
预支工资
Salary advance.
-那些我们无权访问? -对
-We don't have access to those? -Nope.
但他有一个助理 叫芮恩威廉姆斯
But he had an assistant, Wren Williams.
她回克利夫兰看她妈妈了 明天回来
Visiting her mom in Cleveland for a week, she's coming in tomorrow.
[Mickey grunts]
Um…
还有一件事我一直想说
There's one other thing I've been meaning to bring up.
-关于埃利奥特的? -不是 跟工作无关
-About Elliott? -No. It's not about work.
也算是跟工作有关吧 但是…
Well, it's kind of about work. But, um…
是你和西斯科的事情?
About you and Cisco?
-他告诉你了? -你能怪他吗?
-He told you? -Well, can you blame him?
他觉得你永远都张不开嘴说这个
He didn't think you'd ever get around to it.
现在发生了这么多事 我不想让事情变得奇怪
There's just been so much going on, I didn't want to make things weird.
劳娜 等等 现在是有很多事情 对吧?
Lorna. Hold on. Look, there is a lot going on right now. Okay?
这个跟这些事情不沾边
This isn't part of it.
我只是想确定 你知道自己在干什么
I just want to be sure you know what you're getting yourself into.
以前跟西斯科一起混的那帮人 他们可不是社交俱乐部
The guys Cisco used to ride with, they're not a social club.
-那是很久以前的事了 -我知道
-That was a long time ago. -I know.
我并不是说他不是一个好人 他是个很好的人 最好的
I'm not saying he's not a great guy. He is a great guy. The best.
-只是比不上米奇哈勒 但是… -别扯这个了
-Just not Mickey Haller or anything. But-- -Don't start.
你知道这种话是要留给我妈说的
You know that's what my mother's gonna say.
现在我是那个戒心太重的人
Now I'm the one being overprotective.
我为你高兴 劳娜 我为你们两个高兴 真的
I'm happy for you, Lorna. For both of you. I really am.
[door opens]
-怎么了? -没什么
-What? -[Mickey] Forget it.
卡林那边弄到什么有用的东西了吗?
You get anything useful from Carlin?
-埃利奥特的?没有 杰瑞的… -杰瑞什么事情?
-On Elliott? No. On Jerry… -[Mickey] What about Jerry?
卡林说他表现得很害怕
Well, Carlin said he was acting scared.
但是我也是私人调查员 卡林知道的比说出来的多
But one PI to another, Carlin knew more than he was letting on.
好消息 你那好朋友格雷戈斯赶在我前面了
Good thing your pal, Griggs, beat me to him.
洛城警局也在?
LAPD was there?
Mmm.
你呢?有进展吗?
What about you? Anything?
没有 看看这个 在文件里的
No. Look at this. It was in the file.
是某个个人摄影师拍的
Some freelance videographer,
就是会通宵监听警用频率的那种人
the types who surf the police channel all night.
对 这个我看过
Yeah, I saw it.
我本来希望 它可能与警♥察♥的说法有些出入
I was hoping it might show some discrepancy from the cops' account,
但是一模一样 杰瑞为什么要把这种东西作为证据?
but it's exactly the same. Why was Jerry putting this into evidence?
还有这份证人清单
And this witness list,
他把马里布警局的每一位副手 都拉上了
he's got every deputy in the Malibu sheriff's station here.
-他在打暗牌 -什么暗牌?
-He's playing hide-the-ball. -Hide what ball?
他手上还有这位弹道学专家 阿尔斯拉尼安博士
He's got this ballistics expert, Dr. Arslanian.
没有 我跟她谈过了 杰瑞甚至从来没有把文件发给过她
No, I talked to her. Jerry never even sent her the file.
-什么? -在她了解案情之前
-What? -[Lorna] She won't testify
她不会同意作证 甚至连报告都不会出具
or even write a report until she knows what she's dealing with.
杰瑞从来都没有把案情发给过她
And Jerry never sent it to her.
天啊 你们两个不是在开玩笑吧
Oh, my God. You gotta be kidding me.
-你帮我约上特雷弗了吗? -这事也很棘手
-You get me that appointment with Trevor? -That's the other thing.
他的办公室说他会开一整天会
His office said he'll be tied up in meetings all day.
他的新游戏要上市了
His new game's coming out.
他会直接去审前会议上见你
He'll see you at the status conference.
明天?这家伙知不知道 他一周后要因为谋杀案而受审?
Tomorrow? Does this guy realize he's on trial for murder in a week?
去他的吧 我要走了
Whatever. I gotta go.
米克
[Cisco] Mick.
你帮这个家伙也是有止境的
There's only so much you can do for the guy.
你只能依靠你手上有的东西工作
You can only work with what you got.
-无论怎样你都会赚到钱 -不对 西斯科
-You get paid either way. -No, Cisco.
你知道一个人人瞩目的案件 有什么问题吗?
You know what the problem is with a high-profile case?
不是钱的问题 而是你必须要赢
It's not about the money. You gotta win.
科克伦、夏皮罗、“梦之队”? 他们的传奇不是接了OJ的案子
Cochran, Shapiro, the "Dream Team"? They aren't legends because they got OJ,
他们传奇是因为他们赢了 要是我输了这桩案子的话
they're legends because they won. I lose this case,
我就是那个得到了东山再起机会 却摔了个嘴啃泥的人
and I'm just a guy who got a second chance and fell flat on his face.
[door slams]
我再跟你说一遍 这个案子让他支棱起来了
[melodiously] I'm telling you, he thrives on this.
[cell phone ringing]
嘿 都还好吧?
Hey. Everything okay?
还行 我正在应付一个大陪审团
Yeah, I'm just dealing with this grand jury thing.
我知道这事儿现在说有点晚
Listen, I know this is really last minute.
但是你能不能去学校接一下海莉
But can you pick Hayley up from school?
拼不到别人的车 我又被困在这里
-The carpool flaked, and I'm stuck here. -Uh…
-可以 几点? -3点
-Yeah. At what time? -[Maggie] Three o'clock.
要是你没时间也没关系 我可以想别的办法
If you can't, it's okay, I'll figure something out.
没事儿 我能去接 我晚上把她送到你那里
[Mickey] I can do it. I'll bring her by your place later.
太好了 谢谢你
Great. Okay, thanks.
我得跟你说 要么是你真的很忙
Listen, I'm just going to say it. You really must be in a bind.
要么是你开始重新信任我了
Either that or… you're starting to trust me again.
3点 哈勒 我可跟你说好了 再见
Three o'clock, Haller. I mean it. Bye.
你有求 我必应
You asked, I answered.
这是什么?
What's this?
我不能让你碰文森特的文件
I can't give you access to Vincent's files.
于是我退而求其次
So, I did the next best thing.
我们仔细读了一遍文件 并且找到了每一个真正有威胁的人
We went through them and identified every bona fide threat we could find.
那行不通 你们都不知道在找什么
That isn't gonna work. You don't know what you're looking for.
真的?因为我认为 作为一个辩护律师
Really? Because I figure, as a defense lawyer,
-我可能找到你会错过的线索 -看你这漂亮话说的
-I might spot some stuff even you'd miss. -So you say.
我说了就说了 这是唯一能被法官认可的办法
Yeah, so I say. Look, this is the only thing the Judge would go for.
这名单你到底要还是不要?
Do you want the list or not?
好吧
Fine.
-我没有时间陪你玩 -我得先要一样东西
-I don't have time for bullshit. -But first…
[scoffs]
特雷弗埃利奥特 杰瑞最大的案子 现在是我最大的案子了
So, Trevor Elliott, Jerry's biggest case is now my biggest case.
问题是…我现在找不到辩护的头绪
Only… Well, I'm having a hard time finding a defense.
有罪的人是很难洗白
Tough to save them when they're guilty.
但是你这种人总是能胡扯出一些理由
But your type usually comes up with something.
知道杰瑞一直在忙什么 会帮助我了解他的思路
It would help me to know what Jerry was working on.
文件里没什么东西
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表