剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
I know who you are.
能坐下说话吗?
May I sit down?
只占用你两分钟的时间 好吗?
Just need two minutes of your time, please?
就两分钟 现在开始
Two minutes. Starting now.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在…我正在想办法 收集一些关于拉拉埃利奥特的信息
So I'm just… I'm trying to gather some information about Lara Elliott.
而且你在报纸上看到了我的名字
And you saw my name in the paper.
就像我告诉记者的那样
Like I told the reporter,
拉拉和我在混沌游戏公♥司♥共事时 关系很亲密
Lara and I were close back when she worked at Chaos Games,
但那是几年前的事情了
but that was years ago.
她是个…如此出色的代码工程师
She was… such a brilliant coder.
我能问问为什么你们不再来往了吗?
Can I ask you why you two lost touch?
非要我猜的话 我觉得是特雷弗 他是个控制狂
If I had to guess, I'd say it was Trevor. He was controlling.
我从来不知道拉拉看上他哪一点
I never knew what she saw in him.
她的电♥话♥记录显示 她给你的手♥机♥打过电♥话♥
Her phone records indicate she placed a call to your cell
就在谋杀案发生前两天
two days before the murder.
对
Yes.
她想见个面一起吃午饭 我觉得这很奇怪
She wanted to meet for lunch, which I thought was odd,
因为这么多年一直没有联♥系♥过 但是我们现在再也没有机会了
-given how long it's been. -Mmm-hmm.
But we never got the chance.
知道你们见面会谈什么吗?
Any idea what it was about?
我猜也许她想给我介绍个工作机会
I figured maybe she was offering me a job.
视差的工程师说解雇就解雇
Parallax goes through engineers like water.
抱歉 我只知道这么多 而且你的两分钟就快结束了
Sorry, but that's all I know. And your two minutes is just about up.
这么多年来还有没有其他人 会想伤害拉拉?
Is there anyone else from Lara's past who might have wanted to hurt her?
-你怎么问我这种事情? -因为我不知道是谁杀了她
-How can you ask me that? -Because I don't know who killed her.
你也不知道 一定有人会问这个问题
Neither do you. Somebody has to be asking that question.
如果警♥察♥没问 那我就要问了
If not the police, it has to be me.
人人都喜欢拉拉 我猜甚至连特雷弗也不例外
Everybody loved Lara. Even Trevor, I suppose.
[sighs]
为什么拉拉在遇害前几天 会打电♥话♥给索尼娅?
Why was Lara calling Sonia few days before her death?
不知道
No idea.
她说拉拉可能是打电♥话♥给她一份工作
She said she might've been calling to offer her a job.
不见得 不过我敢肯定 索尼娅会很愿意认为这是真的
Not likely. Though, I'm sure Sonia would love to think that were true.
你知道这些年来 她有多少次想联♥系♥我找工作吗?
You know how many times she tried to hit me up for a job over the years?
她和拉拉不是朋友吗?
Weren't she and Lara friends?
那是几年前的事情了 视差火了之后就不是那么回事了
Uh, years ago. Once Parallax took off, everything changed.
为什么你还要问这种事情?
Why are you even asking about all this?
我只是各个细节都要关注到 特雷弗 如果我能找到索尼娅 葛兰兹能可以
I'm just covering our bases, Trevor. If I found Sonia, Golantz will too.
这不是什么秘密
It's no secret, she doesn't think much of me
即使她削尖了脑袋想进来 她也不怎么看得起我
even though she'd cut her right arm off to work here.
但我想象不出 她能说出什么有意义的事
But I can't imagine what she could say that would mean anything.
好吧 我挂电♥话♥前还有一件事
All right. One more thing before I let you go.
-是关于你第一笔聘用金的 -可以 有什么问题?
-It's about your original retainer. -Yeah, what about it?
我的办公室经理一直在查杰瑞的账
My office manager has been going over Jerry's books
其中有一笔十万美元的款项下落不明
and there's a $100,000 payment that's unaccounted for.
-有印象吗? -没有 应该有吗?
-Ring a bell? -No, should it?
我不知道 杰瑞的账记得很乱
I don't know. Jerry wasn't the best record keeper.
有些记录是关于 重新制做谋杀视频的委托
There were notes about commissioning a video re-enactment
是给陪审团看的 他对你说过什么吗?
of the murders for the jury. Did he say anything about that to you?
那个啊 既然你提到了
Oh, that. You know what? Now that you mention it.
他是提起来过 还说会很贵
Yeah, he did. He said it was gonna be expensive, but,
但是我不知道后来怎么样了
yeah, I don't know whatever happened with it.
我觉得也是
Yeah. Yeah, that's what I thought.
但是视频没做出来 对吧?
And it just didn't happen, right?
好了 还有别的事情吗?
Okay, anything else?
好好休息 下周很重要
Just, uh, rest up. We have a big week.
我尽量吧
Yeah, I'll try.
[line disconnects]
[car door opens]
[sighs]
出什么事情了?
What's wrong?
伊基 有人跟我撒谎 都是因为这个
People are lying to me, Izzy. That's what.
[engine starts]
(嘿 宝贝 我只是想你 爱你)
[oven beeps]
(热苏斯梅内德斯)
你想告诉我这么做是为什么吗?
[Izzy] You wanna tell me why we're doing this?
不想
Nope.
[door buzzing]
[door opens]
天啊 太阳从西面出来了?
Damn. Hell freeze over?
-热苏斯 我知道我很久没来看你了 -对 这话不假
-I know it's been a while, Jesús. -Yeah, you could say that.
没想到我会再见到你 现在你忙的都是有钱的客户
Didn't think I'd ever see you again. Not with all your rich clients now.
我们这里电视开着的时候能看到新闻
We get the news in here when the TV works.
不是那么回事 算了 不全是吧
That's not it. Not all of it, anyway.
热苏斯 我碰上一起事故
[sighs]
I was in an accident, Jesús.
伙计 把你胡扯的故事 留给一个想听的人吧
Man, save your fucking story for someone who gives a shit.
我不怪你生气
[Mickey] Couldn't blame you for being angry.
-我很抱歉你在… -别跟我装内疚了
-I'm sorry you're in-- -Spare me the guilty conscience, too.
阿玛真的认为我们可以信任你
Amá really thought we could trust you.
他是我们的人 他会说西班牙语
[in Spanish] He is one of us, he speaks Spanish.
天大的笑话
[in English] Joke's on us.
你一上来就让我同意了认罪交易
You pled me out as fast as you could.
你不得不接受那个认罪交易 因为我们的主要证人失踪了
You had to take that plea because our star witness went missing.
我向你保证 我会找到她的
I promise you, I'm gonna find her.
我已经让人去找她了
I've got somebody looking for her.
-还有呢? -找到之后
-And? -And when I find her,
我会说服她合作 然后申请人身保护令
I'm gonna convince her to cooperate. Then I'm gonna file for a habeas petition.
-那是一项法律动议… -我知道那是什么
-That's a legal motion-- -I know what it is.
单独关押和被人用手工刀捅了之后 我一直在看这里的法律书籍
In between solitary and getting shanked, I've been hitting law books in here.
结果我发现 我没有任何机会
All the better to know, I ain't got no shot.
热苏斯 你有个机会 我会一直奋斗到你抓住它 明白吗?
Jesús, you've got one shot and I'm not gonna rest until you get it. All right?
[scoffs]
这么说 如果你找到这位女士的话 我的自♥由♥就取决于她的证词?
So, my freedom lies on that lady's word, if you find her?
还得她肯作证
And if she wants to talk?
为什么你还在乎这件事?
[Mickey sighs]
Man, why do you even care?
为什么你会来这里?
Why are you even here?
热苏斯 我来找你 是因为我相信你是无辜的
I'm here because I believe you're innocent, Jesús.
我一直都相信
I always believed that.
只是我们没赢下官司 但是 你同意认罪交易时我告诉过你
We just couldn't win. But I told you, when you took that plea,
我说的是我不会停止为你抗争
I told you I wouldn't stop fighting for you.
我遇到了挫折 对此我很抱歉 但我是一个言而有信的人
I had a setback and I'm sorry for that but I'm a man of my word.
我就是这样的人
If nothing else, I'm that.
再给我一次机会
Give me a second chance.
而这个区域最多可容纳一百位客人
And this area can accommodate up to a hundred guests.
你们决定好是要正餐婚宴 还是冷盘招待会了吗?
Have you decided on a seated dinner or heavy hors d'oeuvres?
-正餐婚宴 -冷盘招待会是什么意思?
-Seated dinner. -What's heavy hors d'oeuvres.
我们希望先看看菜单
We were hoping to see the menu first.
没问题 你们以前在这里吃过饭吗?
Of course. Have you eaten here before?
吃过 但是这里当时好像叫别的名字
We have, but I think it was called something different.
这里还是那个厨师吧? 我们上次吃什么东西?
Is that same chef still here? What did we have?
我们很喜欢那道…
We really liked the, uh…
解构威灵顿牛排配贝肉串
Deconstructed beef Wellington with shellfish lollipops.
海陆大餐的主厨卡萨尔还在这里 他是店主之一
The surf and turf. Chef Casal is still here. He's one of the owners.
以前不知道这个 店里全重新装♥修♥了 看起来花钱不少
Oh, I didn't know. You guys have done quite a renovation. Looks expensive.
舞池在后面的房♥间
The dance floor would be in the back room.
你们会是我们安装竹地板以来 接待的第一场婚礼
You'll be the first wedding since we installed the bamboo flooring.
-那要花多少钱? -我不知道
-Ah. How much was that? -I have no idea.
我们希望你们这里保持稳定 明白吗?
Look, we just want to make sure this place is solid. Okay?
我们最不希望发生的事情就是 我们把人生里的大日子订在这里
Last thing we need is to book it for our special day
结果你们又关门了
and then have you guys shut down again.
你明白我的心情吗?
You feel me?
当然了 我们上次歇业时 其实不确定会不会重新开业
Uh… of course. Truth is, we weren't sure we'd reopen once the restaurant shut down,
但主厨卡萨尔和他的丈夫詹姆斯 展示了他们的魔法 瞧啊
but Chef Casal and his husband James worked their magic and voilà.
-幸好他们有魔法 -我带你们看看我们的后院好不好?
Ah.
-Good thing they found their magic. -Can I show you our back patio?
-我们刚建了一面全是多肉的墙 -棒极了
-We just installed a succulent wall. -[gasps]
Rock and roll.
你去看的那个人是你的客户吗?
[Izzy] The guy you went to see, was he your client?
对 就是我跟你说过的那个
[sighs]
Yeah, the one I told you about.
Oh.
可怜
Damn.
你问过我是什么让我磕上药的
You asked me what my trigger was, what got me using?
我要对付的痛苦 不是那场事故造成的 真不是
Pain I was killing wasn't from the accident. Not really.
其实是他
It was him.
他的判决下来时 我就…
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表