剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
[Cisco] His name is Anton Shavar.
就是那个开私人保安公♥司♥的人?
This is the guy with the private security firm?
服务军♥火♥商、寡头
Arms dealers, oligarchs.
他不在乎他客户在哪行发财
He's not particular about where his clients get their money.
据说他以前在摩萨德工作 但有可能只是公♥关♥策略
Supposedly, he's ex-Mossad, but that may just be PR.
不好意思 我来这里只是因为有甜甜圈
Sorry, I know I'm only here 'cause there's donuts,
但这一切是怎么能扯到 特雷弗埃利奥特呢?
but how does this all tie in with Trevor Elliott?
不用不好意思 陪审团会问一模一样的问题
Don't apologize. That's exactly what the jury will ask.
所以…
So…
埃利奥特的老婆被人发现 跟这个叫杨瑞尔兹的家伙死在一起
Elliott's wife was found dead with this guy, Jan Rilz.
-瑜伽小白脸 -没错
-The yoga gigolo. -That's about the size of it.
瑞尔兹一直跟他的几个女客户上♥床♥
Rilz was sleeping with a bunch of his female clients.
大部分都是有钱人和有夫之妻 比如安东的老婆妮玛史瓦尔
Mostly wealthy, mostly married. Like Neema Shavar, Anton's wife.
现在得叫前妻了
Now ex-wife.
这种辩护策略可以称为“可能是他”
It's called the "it could have been this guy" defense.
安东是个潜在的危险人物
-[Izzy] Mmm. -Anton's potentially dangerous.
他有动机 还有别的东西 我可以拿出来大说特说的吗?
He's got a motive. Got anything else I can use to point a finger at him?
有 也没有
Yes and no.
好的
[Mickey] Okay.
瑞尔兹提交过针对安东的限制令
Rilz filed a restraining order against Anton
这是他被杀两个月前的事情
two months before the murders.
他说安东找到他家里来威胁他
He said Anton came to his house and threatened him.
这就对了
Now we're talking.
那刚才你说:“有 也没有” 是什么意思呢?
So, you said, "Yes, and no." What's no?
瑞尔兹没有出席听证会 限制令就没被签发过
Rilz never showed up for the hearing. The order wasn't granted.
你是怎么发现的?算了 我不想知道
How did you find out about it? Never mind, I don't wanna know.
如果安东是个会动粗的人 也许他威胁了瑞尔兹放弃限制令
If Anton's violent, maybe he threatened Rilz into dropping the restraining order.
这个角度很聪明 但是我们没法证明
That's smart, but we can't prove it.
不一定非要他威胁了瑞尔兹
Not that he threatened him,
但是可能有办法证明他很暴♥力♥
but there may be a way to show that he's violent.
而且你肯定不愿意知道怎么证明
And you definitely don't wanna know.
好吧 给我个惊喜吧 西斯科
All right. Surprise me, Cisco.
但是一定要快 我们明天选陪审团 你准备好了吗?
Just make it quick. We pick a jury tomorrow. You ready?
[Izzy] Mmm.
干杯
Cheers.
-米克 -什么?
-[Lorna] Mick. -Yeah?
你去哪里?
[Lorna] Where you going?
我有件事必须在明天之前处理 以前的生意
I got one more thing I gotta do before tomorrow. Old business.
跟热苏斯梅内德斯那件案子有关吗?
Anything to do with the Jesús Menendez case?
你无缘无故地要我把文件找出来
You asked me to get you a file, out of nowhere,
可这案子一年前就结了
for a case that got put to bed a year ago.
结了?劳娜 我想到这个就抓狂 因为这案子一直在我脑袋里嗡嗡响
Did it? 'Cause it's eating at me, Lorna. It was driving me crazy.
-米克… -暂时别管这事 行吗?
-Mick… -Just forget it for now, okay?
你至少让特雷弗 同意了找陪审团顾问吗?
Did you at least get Trevor to sign off on the jury consultant?
没太成功 再见 劳娜
Not exactly, no. Goodbye, Lorna.
让我抓狂的人是你 我的天啊
[in Spanish] The one who's driving me crazy is you. My God.
[opening theme music playing]
(阿尔塔西内加汽车旅馆)
(未知号♥码 7号♥房♥)
叮咚
Knock-knock.
-你这个混♥蛋♥ -别着急 切莉 听解释一下
-You motherfucker. -Wait, Cherry. Let me explain.
你骗了我 我从好莱坞换了一次公交车才到这里
You tricked me. I took two buses to get here from Hollywood.
-没办法 要不然你不肯见我 -当初我们说好了的
-Sorry. You wouldn't meet me otherwise. -We had a deal.
我负责找格洛丽亚戴斯 你负责搞定我的毒品指控
I was looking for Glory Days. You're gonna get me off that drug charge.
我知道 对不起 我进了戒毒所
I know. I'm sorry. I ended up in rehab.
我出了点事请 雪上加霜
An accident, shit went from bad to worse.
因为你放了我鸽子 我最后在监狱里过了两个月
I did two months in County because you ghosted me.
等等 你进了戒毒所?
Wait, you went to rehab?
对 我现在不想说这个了
Yeah, I don't wanna get into it.
别站在我面前晃钞票
Don't stand there waving cash in my face.
如果你是来这把话说清楚的 赶快说
If you're here to make it right, make it right.
切莉 我找你来 是因为我真的需要你帮我
Cherry, I'm here because I really need your help
再把格洛丽亚戴斯找出来
finding Glory Days again.
也许你当初多给她点钱就行了 你可真不大方
Maybe you should've paid her more. You're not exactly Mr. Big Spender.
如果你能帮我的话钱会更多 你最后一次见到她是什么时候?
There's more of that if you can help me. When was the last time you saw her?
你最后问那次以后就没见过了
Not since last time you asked.
她一直没有接过生意 不是个拼命挣钱的人
Her profile's been dark. She's not working parties.
一个女孩子不会凭空消失
A girl doesn't disappear without a trace.
-她怕了 -害怕什么?
-She got cold feet. -On what?
我不知道 她是我一个谋杀案子的关键证人
I don't know. She was my key witness in a murder trial.
如果是你要重操旧业 会去哪里工作?
Where would you go for work if you had to start fresh?
[Cherry scoffs]
想去哪里就去哪里
The world is my oyster.
如果你想给我钱让我去找失踪的人
Look, if you wanna pay me to chase a ghost,
我没意见
I'm not complaining.
但是比起只拿定金
But instead of a down payment,
我能不能现在来赚全款
maybe I can earn the rest of it right now,
也帮你忘了她?
help you forget about her?
这房♥间随你再享用50分钟
Enjoy the room for another 50 minutes.
洗个澡 看会儿电视 有消息告诉我
Take a bath. Watch some cable. Keep me posted.
[Cherry] Mmm-hmm.
[gadget beeping]
那玩意儿在干吗?
What the hell is that doing?
标定区域 老先生好知道什么东西在什么地方
Mapping the place. That way he knows where everything is,
所以他就不会撞上东西了
so he doesn't bump into things.
-“老先生”? -吉里大爷
-"He"? -Mr. Geary.
我们中学的看门人
He was our custodian in middle school.
是个好人
He was so nice.
肯定的 但是物业的人不干这个吗?
'Course. Don't we have a janitor to do that?
上次开枪那件事情之后 就没怎么来过了
The service has been a little spotty since the whole gun thing.
看看啊!我家男人会针线活
Look at you! My man can sew.
我可是鹰级童军
Well, I'm an Eagle Scout.
我知道你发掘了 这个叫安东的人很多事情
[Lorna] Hmm.
Look, I know you're onto something with this Anton guy,
但是你最好看看这个
but you should look into this one.
卡罗尔杜布瓦
Carol Dubois.
那个卖♥♥保险的女人?
The insurance lady?
我看过了啊 宝贝
I already did, babe.
她有不在场证明
She has got an alibi.
她正在图森参加一个什么会议
She was at some conference in Tucson.
除非你觉得她买♥♥凶杀人
Unless you think she hired a triggerman
就是因为 她为了损失两万五千美元而生气
'cause she was upset about losing 25 grand.
不 不是钱的事情 她不在乎钱
No, it wasn't about the money. She didn't care about that.
是因为瑞尔兹
It was Rilz.
在不在场 她都有些不太对劲
Alibi or no alibi, there is something off about her.
我跟你说吧 是因为那些女人们
I'm telling you, it's the women.
各位好 欢迎大家来履行陪审义务
[Cisco] Mmm.
Hello and welcome to jury duty.
我是洛杉矶高等法♥院♥主审法官 玛丽霍尔德
I'm Mary Holder, presiding judge of the Los Angeles Superior Court.
正如我喜欢说的 没有你们就没有正义
And as I like to say, there is no justice without you.
但是让我们来谈谈 你们是如何来到这里的
But let's talk about how you got here.
这一切都始于陪审团服务办公室 你的名字是从选民登记名册
It all begins in the Jury Services office, when your name was randomly generated
和其他公共资料来源中随机生成的
from voter registration rolls and other public sources.
每次我被要求担任陪审员时
[Izzy] How come whenever I get called for jury duty
怎么法庭总是在很远的地方?
it's at some court on the other side of town?
因为他们从全郡随机分配陪审员
Because they assign jurors randomly from all over the county.
这样可以产生多元化的候选陪审员团 反正就是这个理论
That way, you get a diverse jury pool. That's the theory anyway.
那现实呢?
What's the reality?
现实情况是 不管他们来自哪里
The reality is, it doesn't matter where they come from,
几乎没人愿意被选中 但你的整个案子都落在他们手上
almost none of 'em wanna be there, but your entire case depends on them.
[elevator dings]
-这些就是决定我命运的人? -对 而且他们现在就开始了
-These are the people deciding my fate? -Yep, and they start right now.
一个字都不要说 不要微笑 一路低头走过去
Don't say anything. Don't smile. Keep your head down.
你觉得我过去六个月都在干什么?
What do you think I've been doing the last six months?
这么说吧 摄像机会推来挤去 把人撞成脑震荡
Literally. Cameras can whip around and cause a concussion.
-哈勒! -好了 劳娜 咱俩继续走
-[woman] Haller! -All right, Lorna. Come on.
地区检察官说 针对您的委托人的证据确凿
DA says the evidence against your client is overwhelming.
什么证据?
What evidence? What evidence?
他们一没有凶器 二没有证人
They have no murder weapon, no witnesses,
我委托人身上一滴血迹都没有
not one drop of blood on my client's clothes.
唯一确定的事 是埃利奥特先生的清白
The only thing overwhelming is Mr. Elliott's innocence.
恕我们失陪
Please excuse us.
哈勒先生 地区检察官的证据…
-Mr. Haller, the DA evidence… -[indistinct chatter]
你知道法语里陪审团遴选的原意吗?
Voir dire. That's what they call jury selection, right?
[Mickey] Mmm.
意思是说出真♥相♥
That's French, means to speak the truth.
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表