剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
你不明白 你不能那样做
You don't understand. You can't do that.
-那样咱俩就都完蛋了 -你说什么?
-It'll be the end for both of us. -What are you talking about?
行贿的人不是我 你明白我的意思吗?
I'm not the one that paid the bribe. You understand what I'm saying?
是杰瑞 我不知道他怎么做到的
It was Jerry. I don't know how.
是通过他的调查员卡林安排的
He set it up through his investigator. Carlin.
这个有一点说不通
There's a problem with that.
杰瑞本来想要求延期的 我找到了他的动议
Jerry was gonna ask for a continuance. I found the motion.
我知道 这就是为什么你不能退出
I know. That's why you can't withdraw.
这就是我想要跟你说的事情
That's what I'm trying to fucking tell you.
什么?你是说它们有关? 杰瑞的死跟埃利奥特的案子有关?
What? You're saying they're connected? Jerry's murder with the Elliott case?
这就是他被杀的原因 对吗?
That's what got him killed, isn't it?
是你杀了他吗 特雷弗?
-Did you kill him, Trevor? -[sighs]
我告诉过你 我不杀人 我不做那种事情
I told you. I don't kill people. I don't do that.
我没有骗你 米奇 重要的事情我没有骗你
I didn't lie to you, Mickey. Not about the important thing.
我没有杀杰瑞 老天爷知道 我没有杀拉拉或者他妈的杨瑞尔兹
I didn't kill Jerry, and God knows, I didn't kill Lara, or fucking Jan Rilz.
那到底是谁干的?
Then who the fuck did?
我以前问过你一次 你以为我从哪里弄来的钱?
I asked you once before, where do you think I got the money?
什么?
What?
米奇 创办一家像我这样的公♥司♥ 需要几百万美元
It takes millions to launch a company like mine, Mickey.
-而我以前一文不名 -我记得你拉到了投资
-I didn't have a nickel. -I thought you had investors.
不是你想的那种投资人
Not the kind you're thinking.
没有风险投资人肯见我
Those VC guys wouldn't give me the time of day.
他们既没有远见也没有胆量 但是…
They didn't have the vision or the balls, but…
我有一个大学室友 叫帕维尔科塞维奇 我知道
I had a roommate in college named Pavel Kosevich.
他爸爸叫谢尔盖科塞维奇 这个名字听说过吧?
-I know. -[sighs]
His father's name is Sergei Kosevich. Does that ring a bell?
-你听说过他吗? -对 某个亿万富翁
-You ever heard of him? -Yeah, some billionaire.
-名下有支足球队 -对 他是有一支足球队
-Owns a soccer team. -Yeah. He owns a soccer team.
他还碰巧控制着 俄♥罗♥斯♥最大的石油天然气公♥司♥
He also happens to be in control of the largest oil and gas company in Russia
还有更多其他的生意
along with tons of other stuff.
伙计 我当时既绝望又愚蠢 科塞维奇做了一笔丰厚的交易
Man, I was desperate and stupid, and Kosevich cut himself a sweetheart deal
马上就要变现了
that is about to pay off.
米奇 不要跟这种人胡来
And this is not a man you fuck with, Mickey.
他不会让任何事情妨碍他 杰瑞和拉拉都不行
He doesn't let anything stand in his way. Not Jerry. Not Lara.
拉拉跟这件事有什么关系?
What did Lara have to do with it?
伙计 我们的婚姻快破裂了 我基本上住在办公室里
Man, our marriage was falling apart. I was basically living at the office.
她要离开我了
She was gonna leave me.
而科塞维奇听说离婚这件事时 他明白…
And when Kosevich found out about the divorce, he knew…
我们没有婚前协议 所以她要走的话会分走一半的钱
We didn't have a prenup. So, she leaves, she takes half the money.
那可不是我的钱
It wasn't my money.
我求她不要那么做
I begged her to call it off.
那天早上我回家 想让她离开那里 但是…
That morning, I went out to the house to try to get her out of there but…
这就是他们跟踪我的原因 这就是我的车被窃听的原因
That's why they're following me. That's why my car is bugged.
相信我 你的车被窃听只是小菜一碟
Trust me, your car being bugged is the least of your worries.
他们需要我公♥司♥完成并购交易
They need my company's acquisition to go through.
如果我被定罪 那就全泡汤了
If I get convicted, that doesn't happen.
如果我不再对他有用 他们也会杀了我
They'll kill me, too, if I'm no use to him anymore.
如果我走漏一个字的风声
If I breathe a word of this,
他们会把一切需要灭的口都灭掉 你明白吗?
they'll tie up every loose end they have to. Do you understand?
这就是说 你自己和你全家…
That means you, your family…
米奇 我跟你说过我是无辜的
Mickey, I told you I was innocent.
你现在相信我了吗?
You believe me now?
[sighs]
特雷弗 我相信你没有做过 他们指控你的事
I believe you didn't do what they charged you with, Trevor.
对我来说这就够了
It's enough for me.
那你会帮我吗?
So, will you help me?
[sighs]
求求你了
Please.
你说这个案子是 你遇到过的最难的案子之一 对吧?
You said this case is one of the hardest ones you ever had, right?
对
That's right.
但如果这个人没有犯罪 那不是一件好事吗?
But if the man didn't do it, isn't that a good thing?
只有官司赢了才算好事
Only if you win.
如果有人有罪 我会尽力为他们辩护
If somebody's guilty, I'm gonna do my best to represent them.
就像我对任何人一样 那是我的工作
Just like I would anybody. That's my job.
但是他们进监狱我也可以心安理得
But if they go to jail, I can live with that.
毕竟他们做了坏事 对吧?
Well, after all, they did it, right?
但如果你知道自己代表一个无辜的人 却无法争取他们的清白
But do you know what it's like to represent somebody you know is innocent
是什么感觉吗?
and you can't save them?
我宁可一天到晚只接手有罪的客户
I'll take the guilty client any day.
那样的话我能睡得安稳
I sleep better that way.
[Legal clears throat]
罪恶之神张口说话了
The Gods of Guilt have spoken.
得进去了 小子 陪审团回来了
Gotta go, kiddo. The jury's back.
(根据迈克尔康奈利的小说改编)
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表