剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
-我猜你是哈勒先生 -霍尔德法官
-[Holder] Mr. Haller I presume. -Judge Holder.
你跟杰瑞文森特关系怎么样?
[Holder] What's your relationship with Jerry Vincent?
他把他的律师所留给你了 包括特雷弗埃利奥特诉讼案
He left you his practice. Including the Trevor Elliott trial.
哈勒先生 我会观察你的表现
I will be monitoring you, Mr. Haller.
-我需要你帮我找份文件 -哪个?
-Need you to get a file for me. -[Lorna] Which one?
热苏斯梅内德斯 因为谋杀判了15年 还在服刑
[Mickey] Jesús Menendez. He's doing 15 years for murder.
有个证人放了我鸽子 她不做证的话热苏斯会被判终生监禁
A witness disappeared on me. Without her, he was looking at life.
所以我被迫改成认罪 最好的结果了
At best, I had to plead him out.
切莉 我找你来是因为我真的需要你 帮我再把格洛丽亚戴斯找出来
Cherry, I'm here because I really need your help finding Glory Days again.
格洛丽亚 是我一个谋杀案子的关键证人
Glory was my key witness in a murder trial.
你怎么在一辆装了窃听器的汽车上 讨论你的案子?
How you gonna talk about your cases in a bugged car?
你安排好了人
You planted somebody.
我是航♥空♥工程师 在洛克希德马丁工作
Aerospace engineer at Lockheed Martin. I'm single and I live in Palos Verdes.
单身 住在帕洛斯弗迪斯
-就是7号♥陪审员 对不对? -我只知道他被买♥♥通了并收了钱
-It's juror number seven? -All I know is he's bought and paid for.
但是你最好看看这个 卡罗尔杜布瓦
You should look into this one. Carol Dubois.
那个卖♥♥保险的女人?
The insurance lady?
在不在场 她都有些不太对劲
Alibi or no alibi, there is something off about her.
你要我的客户戴窃听器?
[Mickey] You want my client to wear a wire?
你想让一切都恢复原样吗? 你想让我重新信任你吗?
You wanna rebuild things? You want me to trust you again?
那就从信任我开始
Then start by trusting me.
-有人认为是你杀了那个人 -这是为了保护我们和我们的孩子
-People think you killed that man. -I did it to protect us and our baby.
索托 你被捕了 趴在地上
Soto, you're under arrest. Get on the ground.
我们给你安排了特别调查科 是监控单位 在哪里你自己都不知道
[Griggs] Got SIS on you. Surveillance unit. You won't even know they're there.
我有笔生意给你做 硬壳凯西
I got some business for you. Hard Case Casey.
给我办公室打电♥话♥ 咱们想想办法
Call my office, we'll figure something out.
替我问西斯科好
Say hi to Cisco for me.
-陪审团是否已经作出裁决? -已裁决完毕
-Has the jury reached a verdict? -[man] We have.
“本陪审团裁定被告人无罪”
"We find the defendant not guilty."
[indistinct chatter]
不对
No.
那几百行改变了一切的代码 是拉拉写的
Those hundred lines of code that changed everything. Lara wrote them.
她才是那个天才 不是你
She was the genius, not you.
我想知道谁是幕后黑手
I wanna know who's behind it.
贿赂 杀掉杰瑞 跟踪我
The bribe, killing Jerry, having me followed.
杰瑞让我置身事外 我不知道是谁杀了他
Jerry kept me out of the loop. I have no idea who killed him.
坦率地说…我不在乎
Frankly… I don't care.
(米奇:还都好吗?)
我们截停了一位叫伊基莱茨的女士 怀疑她在酒驾或者毒驾
[man] We pulled over a woman named Izzy Letts on suspicion of DUI.
伊基!
[Mickey] Izzy!
你们本来可以别管闲事的
[man] You should have just gone along with it.
NETFLIX 剧集
得把你解决了 哈勒
[man grunting]
You're a loose end, Haller.
跟你没有什么过节
It's nothing personal.
都是生意
Just business.
[McSweeney groans]
[both grunting]
-[tires screeching] -[police siren wailing]
举起手来!
Get your hands up!
妈的
[screams]
[Griggs] Shit.
[Mickey wheezes]
[coughs]
哈勒?
Haller?
我们需要支援
We need backup.
你没事儿了 好了
-You're all right. Come on. -[panting]
你在哪里?我一直在给你打电♥话♥
[Mickey] Where are you? I've been calling you.
对不起 我在聚会这儿 手♥机♥关了
[Izzy] Sorry. My phone was off. I'm at a meeting.
都好吧?
Everything okay?
不太容易 但是我还是过来了
Yeah, it wasn't exactly a straight line, but I got here.
尸体♥位♥置已确定 代码SR-53 抵达时嫌疑人已经死亡
[female officer on speaker] We've located the body. SR-53. Suspect is DOA.
你还好吗?
Is everything okay with you?
-我错过电♥话♥时出了什么事吗? -也许一两件吧
-Did something happen while I was offline? -[Mickey] Uh, one or two things maybe.
但是你最喜欢的保镖在我边上
But I've got your favorite bodyguards here with me.
什么?
[Izzy] What?
我会跟你解释的
[Mickey] I'll explain later.
照顾好自己 好吗? 注意安全 坚持住
Listen, just take care of yourself, all right? Be safe. Hang in there.
-一步一步来吧 对吧? -对
-One day at a time, right? -[Mickey] Yeah.
收到 格雷戈斯下线
[Griggs] Roger. Griggs out.
[Mickey sighs]
你还好吗?
You okay?
死不了
I'll live.
我猜我得谢你救命之恩
I guess, uh, I have to thank you.
我还是不知道你在这里干什么 你一直在跟踪我吗?
I still don't know what you're doing here. Were you following me?
你说你觉得不存在贿赂的情况之后 我让特别调查科继续跟着你
I kept SIS on you after you said you didn't think there was a bribe.
-你还是不相信我 -你对我撒了谎 哈勒
-You still didn't trust me. -You lied to me, Haller.
而且你是明知故犯
-[Mickey coughs] -And you know it.
你现在要对我坦白真♥相♥吗?
You wanna tell me the truth now?
我可以告诉你是谁杀了杰瑞文森特
Well, I can tell you who killed Jerry Vincent.
就是悬崖下面那个人
He's at the bottom of that cliff now.
他叫麦克斯威尼
His name is McSweeney.
他冒名顶替 混进了特雷弗埃利奥特的陪审团
He was on Trevor Elliott's jury, pretending to be someone else.
他是被贿赂的那个人?
He was the bribe?
有可能 法官收到了揭发他的匿名信 他没有正式告假就缺席了审判
Maybe. He went AWOL when the judge got an anonymous note about him.
-匿名信? -我就知道这么多
-Anonymous? -That's all I know.
你确定你的客户不知道别的事情吗?
Are you sure your client doesn't know anything more?
还是你在告诉我他就是幕后黑手?
Or are you telling me this guy was behind it all?
现在我什么都不确定 好吗?
Right now, I'm not sure of anything. Okay?
有人想要了你的命 律师
Well, somebody wants you dead, Counselor.
如果我是你的话 我会在他们下次动手之前弄明白
So, if I were you, I'd get sure before they try again.
[opening theme music playing]
麦克斯威尼?关于他什么事?
[Cisco] McSweeney? What about him?
再深挖一下他的背景 什么都行 我得弄明白是怎么扯上他的
Dig deeper. His background, anything. I gotta see how he's connected.
-扯上什么? -我还没想明白呢
-Connected to what? -I don't know yet.
他只是一颗棋子 背后还有下棋的人
He was a cog in the machine, the machine's still out there.
-你把能找到的东西都找出来 -那格洛丽亚戴斯怎么办?
-Just find whatever you can. -[Cisco] And what about Glory Days?
-见鬼 就是明天… -米奇 你现在顾不过来这件事
-Shit. That's tomorrow-- -Mickey, you cannot handle this right now.
劳娜 我必须搞定这件事 明白吗? 机不可失
I have to, Lorna. All right? We have one shot at this.
-失不再来 -那我去吧
-And she's it. -[Lorna] I'll go.
-我去谈的话更好一些 -你要怎么谈?
-It'll go down better coming from me. -[Mickey] What will you say?
该怎么谈我就怎么谈
[Lorna] Whatever I have to.
好好休息吧 这件事交给我了
Just get some rest. I'll handle it.
[doorbell chimes]
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
-You son of a bitch. -Whoa!
-你脑子有毛病吗? -你在说什么?
-[Maggie] What were you thinking? -What you talkin' about?
你为什么要跟踪什么杀手?
Why are you going after some killer?
我没跟踪任何人 还以为是我的司机碰上麻烦了
I didn't go after anybody. I thought my driver was in trouble.
-那你下次小心点 -好
-Then be more careful next time. -[Mickey] Okay.
-你是有家的人 -好
-You have a family. -[laughing] Okay.
看看你啊
-Look at you. -[sighs]
我还好 玛姬 我没事
I'm okay, Maggie. I'm okay.
你这算是什么律师啊?
[sighs]
What kind of a lawyer are you anyway, huh?
为客户加倍努力那种
The kind that goes the extra mile for his clients.
你有时候真是犯浑
[whispering] You can be such an asshole sometimes.
米奇 我真以为我失去了你
I thought I lost you, Mickey.
先是事故 再是嗑药 然后还有这个 我以为我又失去了你
First, the accident and then the pills. And then this, I thought I lost you again.
玛姬 听我说 你永远不会失去我的
Maggie, listen to me. You're never gonna lose me.
[Maggie moans]
(海莉:马上就完事了)
[cell phone chimes]
-糟了 -怎么了?
-Shit. -What?
肯定是海莉发来的 我得去接她
That's gotta be Hayley. I have to pick her up.
她知道发生了什么事吗?
Does she know what happened?
还不知道 但是…
Uh… No, not yet. But, um…
[both sigh]
-你说我有家 -什么?
-You said family. -What?
刚才你说我是有家的人
Before, you said I had a family.
玛姬 我想重新试试
I wanna try again, Maggie.
我要重回我的家庭
I want our family back.
星期天一起吃晚餐 像以前一样
Sunday dinner like we used to.
答应我 再等我就要改变主意了
Say yes, before I change my mind.
-我答应你 -好
-Yes. -[Maggie] Okay.
(比弗利山庄)
[cell phone chimes]
(拉吉:在外面的酒吧)
玛格丽塔 加冰 盐口重些
[Gloria] Margarita. Rocks. Lots of salt.
格洛丽亚?你是格洛丽亚吧?
Gloria? It's Gloria right?
-你是谁? -我为米奇哈勒律师工作
-Who are you? -I work for Mickey Haller, the lawyer.
-你们这帮混♥蛋♥伏击我? -没有
-You fuckers ambushed me? -No.
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表