剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
I get it now, all of it. I get it. And I need you two to help me fire it.
你在这过夜了?
Did you sleep here?
那不要紧 那个弹道学专家 叫什么名字来着?
Never mind. The ballistics expert. What's her name?
阿尔斯拉尼安博士 我把文件发给她了
Dr. Arslanian. I sent her the file.
但是她说 她没有任何与控方相矛盾的东西
But nothing she could say would contradict the State's case.
别担心 安排她出庭 剩下的我来解决
Don't worry. Get her to court. I'll deal with it.
还记得录像里的那个人吗? 我知道他是谁了 也把他带上
Remember the guy from the video? I know who he is. Bring him, too.
好了 咱们出发吧
All right, come on, let's go.
好 走吧
Good. Come on.
穆尼兹先生 你靠什么谋生?
[Mickey] Mr. Muniz, what do you do for a living?
我是一名自♥由♥摄影师
I'm a freelance videographer.
拍什么东西的?
Videographer of what?
我监听警用频段 查找重大犯罪的线索
I monitor the police scanners for high-profile crimes.
然后我去拍摄犯罪现场的视频 再卖♥♥给媒体
Then I go shoot video of the crime scenes and sell it to media.
你有没有拍摄任何 与特雷弗埃利奥特有关的视频?
And did you shoot any video relating to Trevor Elliott?
拍过
I did.
辩方提请展示证物B
The defense would like to mark exhibit B.
我拍了大约一个小时
I shot for over an hour.
但都是埃利奥特先生坐在巡逻车后排
But it's Mr. Elliott sitting in the back of a patrol car
直到凶杀案警探到场
until homicide detectives arrive.
那天你在马里布 是不是只拍了这一条视频?
Was that the only video you shot in Malibu that day?
那一天只有这条 但我前一天晚上也在马里布
Well, that day, yes, but I was also in Malibu the night before.
-那是为什么? -反对 这跟本案无关
-Why was that? -Objection. What possible relevance?
一切都将最终揭晓
All will be revealed in the fullness of time.
要简略
Keep the fishing brief.
凌晨2点左右 在托潘加州立公园出现警情
There was an incident around 2:00 a.m. up in Topanga State Park.
有人向几位副警探开枪
A guy shot off rounds at some Sheriff's deputies.
那段录像也在这里吗?
Is that footage on here, too?
在 先生
Yes, sir.
反对 法官大人 这还是跟本案无关
Objection, Your Honor. Again, relevance?
这段另外的录像 没有作为证据开示交换
This other footage wasn't turned over in discovery.
其实交换过了
It was, actually.
法官大人 全部视频都已经提交为证据
The entire contents of the footage was put into evidence, Your Honor.
你没有全部过目不是我的过错
It's not my fault you didn't watch the whole thing.
别拐弯抹角了
Get where you going.
法官大人 马上就好了
Almost there, Judge.
你通过监听器发现 托潘加州立公园 发生了枪击事件 对不对?
You heard over your scanner about a shooting in Topanga State Park?
对
Yes.
还记得枪手的名字吗?
Recall the shooter's name?
我记得是伊莱维姆斯
Uh, I believe it was Eli Wyms.
我听说他是海军陆战队的狙击手
He was a sniper in the Marines, I heard.
他的确是 谢谢你 穆尼兹先生
Indeed, he was. Thank you, Mr. Muniz.
法官大人 我没有问题了
No further questions, Your Honor.
[scoffs]
对不起 穆尼兹先生 我只是在思考
Mr. Muniz, I'm sorry, but I'm just trying to connect the dots
如何能把这件事联♥系♥到
on how this has anything to do
拉拉埃利奥特和杨瑞尔兹的谋杀案上
with the murders of Lara Elliott and Jan Rilz.
是否有相同的副警探参与过 维姆斯先生和埃利奥特先生的逮捕?
Were any of the same deputies involved in the arrest of Mr. Wyms and Mr. Elliott?
我觉得没有
I don't think so.
两起案件相隔大约12小时
The two incidents took place about 12 hours apart.
那么 您是否知道
So, are you aware
这两起犯罪行为之间有任何联♥系♥?
of any connection at all between these two crimes?
我不知道 我只是拍到了两起案件的视频
No, sir. I just shot footage of both.
[inhales]
马里布那天不太平
Busy day for Malibu. [exhales]
Oh.
没有问题了
No further questions.
那到底是怎么回事?
What the hell was that about?
[cell phone buzzes]
(西斯科 找到他了)
[inaudible]
阿基诺先生 我需要你立刻下车接受我的搜查
Mr. Aquino, I need you to step out now so I can search you.
有问题吗 警官?
Is there a problem, Officer?
我们检索了你的驾照 发现你正在假释期间
We ran your license, came back you're on parole.
这让我们有权搜查你和你的车辆 看看有没有违♥禁♥品♥
That gives us the right to search you and your vehicle for contraband.
下车 把手放在头上
Step out of the vehicle. Put your hands on your head.
真是胡扯
This is some bullshit.
先生 请服从我们对你的指令
Focus on doing what we tell you to do, sir.
我跟你说 我什么都没干
I'm telling you, I didn't do nothing.
然后你很快就会重新上路
[officer] Then you'll be on your way in no time.
我只能给你搞定十分钟时间
I can only buy you ten minutes.
西斯科大概15分钟后到
Cisco's about 15 minutes out.
-好吧 -你确定这能行?
-All right. -You sure this is gonna work?
马上就揭晓了
[Mickey] We're about to find out.
好吧 给你把褶子抚平
All right, just fix that.
全体起立
[bailiff] All rise.
请坐
Be seated.
哈勒先生 你下一位证人准备好了吗?
Mr. Haller, ready with your next witness?
准备好了 其实 法官大人 我得…
Yeah, actually, Your Honor. I was just, uh…
我…
-[door opens] -I, uh…
我可以花一点时间 跟我的员工商量一下吗?
Can I have just one moment to confer with a member of my staff?
-要快 -谢谢您 法官大人
-Quickly. -Thank you, Your Honor.
[whispering]
谢谢了 哥们
[whispering] Thanks, man.
法官大人 谢谢您
Thank you, Your Honor.
辩护方传唤丹尼斯伯恩作证
The defense calls Dennis Byrne to the stand.
反对 可以上前讨论吗?
Objection. Sidebar?
这位证人不在辩护方的名单上
This witness was not on the defense's list.
那是因为我几秒钟前才知道他的名字
That's because I just learned his name a few seconds ago.
安排一个你从来没有交谈过的证人?
Putting on a witness you've never spoken to?
我知道他是谁
I know who he is.
这不是第一次 有人传唤不在名单上的证人
This isn't the first time somebody's put on a witness that wasn't on the list.
我还没来得及准备如何询问证人
I haven't had time to prepare for questioning this witness.
彼此彼此 我们是一条船上的
That makes two of us. We're in the same boat here.
你们两个处境相同 葛兰兹先生
What's good for the goose, Mr. Golantz.
-但是下不为例 哈勒先生 -谢谢您 法官大人
-But this is it, Mr. Haller. -Thank you, Your Honor.
伯恩先生 你能告诉陪审团 你的职业吗?
Can you please tell the jury what you do for a living, Mr. Byrne?
我是洛杉矶县警署的汽车机修师
I work as a mechanic for the LA County Sheriff's Office.
-所以你维护警车? -对
-So, you maintain police cars? -Yes.
这些车辆天天在外面跑
[Mickey] Those vehicles got a lot of mileage.
你的工作一定很忙
Must be a busy job.
其中一些车辆每天要三班倒
[Dennis] Some of them are in use for three shifts a day.
所以 为了让它们保持正常行驶 我们很忙
So yeah, keeping 'em up and running keeps us pretty busy.
伯恩先生我想请你回忆一下
[Mickey] Mr. Byrne, I'd like to draw your attention
9月6日凌晨
back to the early morning of September 6th.
托潘加州立公园发生了一起警情
There was an incident in Topanga State Park.
一个喝醉了的前海军陆战队员 向几位副警探开枪
A drunk ex-Marine shot at some Sheriff's deputies,
那件事你有什么印象吗?
do you recall any of that?
对 我记得
[Dennis] Yeah, I remember it.
有一辆越野车的探照灯被打坏了
One of the SUVs had its spotlight shot out.
我带了维修记录
I brought the records with me.
反对 跟本案无关
Objection. Relevance.
我再强调一次 没有人指控 特雷弗埃利奥特向警车开枪
Again, nobody is accusing Trevor Elliott of firing at a police car.
哈勒先生 请切入正题
Get to the point, Mr. Haller.
这是维姆斯先生被捕的录像
This is Mr. Wyms' arrest.
这就是送给你去修的那辆车吧?
Is that the same vehicle, the one brought to you to be repaired?
对 你能看到探照灯被打坏了
Yeah. You can see the shot out spotlight.
你有多少时间修理那辆车?
How much time did you have to repair that vehicle?
一个小时 我们得让它重新上路
An hour. We needed to get it back on the street.
明白了
I see.
你通常会清洗 送给你们修理的车辆吗?
Do you normally clean the cars that are brought to you?
车外?车里?
Exterior? Interior?
通常情况下会洗车 但这辆车没有 就像我说的 我们那天只有一个小时
Normally, but not this one. Like I said, we only had an hour.
我们来得及做的 就是修好车灯然后加了油
All we could do was repair the light and fill it with gas.
谢谢你 没有问题了
Thank you. No further questions.
我对这位证人没有问题
I have no questions for this witness. [scoffs]
证人可以离席了
Witness is excused.
哈勒先生有别的证人吗?
Anyone else, Mr. Haller?
有 法官大人 辩护方传唤 梅瑞安阿尔斯拉尼安博士作证
Yes, Your Honor, the defense calls Dr. Myriam Arslanian to the stand.
阿尔斯拉尼安博士 您能不能告诉陪审团
[Mickey] Dr. Arslanian, can you please tell the jury
您的专业方向和资历?
your area of expertise and credentials?
我是法医科学家
I am a forensic scientist.
我拥有哈佛工程专业学士学位 以及麻省理工的硕士和博士学位
I have a BA from Harvard in engineering and a master's degree and PhD from MIT.
就这么点吗?
Wow. Is that it?
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表