剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
但那是不会发生的 对吗 米奇?
But that's not gonna happen. Is it, Mickey?
因为你和我一样需要赢下来
Because you need this just as much as I do.
这是你唯一的机会
This is your one shot.
所以你最好点头同意 要不然我就会找别人
So, you better take it, or I will find someone else who will,
即使我不得不为自己辩护
even if I have to represent myself.
[door opens]
[door closes]
[sighs]
谈好了?
So?
-我们准备好了下周开庭 -你们确定?
-We'll be ready for trial next week. -[judge] Sure?
是 大人
Yes, sir.
哈勒先生 你最好不要后悔
I'd better not regret this, Mr. Haller.
[voicemail] You've reached Maggie McPherson, please leave a message.
这是玛姬麦克弗森的语♥音♥信箱 请留言
玛姬 是我 我被葛兰兹这个混♥蛋♥算计了
[Mickey] Hey, Mags, it's me. I just got ambushed by this fucker, Golantz.
给我回个电♥话♥好吗?
Just call me back, will you?
(雅典娜神殿赌场)
如果真是这样了呢?
What if this is it?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我一直考虑的都是杰瑞一定有个计划 但如果他没有呢?
I keep thinking Jerry must have had a plan, but what if he didn't?
如果他只是因为把钱都输在这里了 所以才需要那笔钱呢
What if he just needed the money 'cause he blew it all here?
如果杰瑞和我们一样 只是个瘾君子怎么办?
What if Jerry was just an addict, same as us?
[cell phone ringing]
(第二任妻子)
[Mickey] We're heading back now.
我们在回去的路上了
If you hurry, you might catch Jerry's assistant.
如果你快点还能赶上杰瑞的助理
-财务记录的事她能帮忙吗? -不行 她什么事情都帮不上
-Was she of any help with the finances? -No, she's pretty useless on everything.
如果你明白我的意思的话
I'm thinking her and Jerry might have had
我猜她和杰瑞可能有更私人的关系
a more personal relationship, if you catch my drift.
劳娜 把她稳住
Lorna, keep her there.
(夜曲传说)
(视差)
I just answered the phone. We filed paperwork, stuff like that.
我就是接接电♥话♥ 给我们提交文件 诸如此类的工作
杰瑞从来不跟我谈战略什么的
Jerry never talked to me about strategy or anything.
他是个好人 你们知道吗?
He was a good man, you know?
他真是个好人
He was a really nice man.
确实 他真是个好人
He was, he was a really nice man.
他也是个很好的律师
And he was a really, really good lawyer,
这就是为什么 杰瑞不可能毫无准备地去出庭
and that is why there is no way Jerry would go to trial with nothing.
他肯定准备了一些东西 而我得为他的客户竭尽全力
He had to have something, and I owe it to his client to do the best job I can.
这也会是杰瑞希望的 对吧?
I mean, that's what Jerry would want, right?
所以求求你了 我需要你仔细回忆一下
So, please, I need you to think really hard,
杰瑞有没有曾经对你说过什么
if Jerry ever said anything to you, maybe,
也许是在办公室之外说过的呢
I don't know, maybe outside the office.
[breathing shakily]
他唯一说过的就是他有一颗魔法子弹
The only thing he ever said was that he had a magic bullet.
-什么? -他…
-What was that again? -He…
几周前 在我要动身去看妈妈之前
A couple weeks ago, before I went to see my mother,
有一天晚上我醒来时杰瑞不在
I woke up one night and Jerry wasn't there.
我们…
We…
我不想让你们吃惊
I don't wanna shock you,
但是到那时候 我们已经大多数时间都在一起过夜
but by then, we were spending most nights together.
他说他睡不着
He said he couldn't sleep.
关于埃利奥特的案子 有件事情他必须要处理
There was something he had to do for the Elliott case.
他很激动
He was so excited.
我问他那是什么 他说我知道的越少越好
And I asked what it was, he said the less I knew the better.
他只肯跟我说 他有一颗魔法子弹
All he would tell me was that he had this magic bullet.
对不起 我都不知道那是什么意思
I'm sorry. I don't even know what that means.
谢谢你
[Mickey] Thank you.
刚才那是什么事情啊? 魔法子弹是什么东西?
What was that all about? What's a magic bullet?
会让检方的案子四零八落的东西
It means the thing that's gonna blow the prosecution's case wide open.
-不能弄丢的东西 -我们一直在找
The thing that can't lose.
[Cisco] We've all been searching for that.
什么都没找到
We've found nothing.
要么我们一直在错误的地方找
Either we've been looking in the wrong place
要么我们找得不够努力 他一定是把它藏起来了 不知道为何
or not looking hard enough. He must've been hiding it. Don't know why.
但是杰瑞找到了一样东西 也就是说 这个东西一定能找得到
But Jerry had something, meaning there's something to have.
如果他能找到 我他妈能找到
And if he could find it, I can fucking find it.
对!你要去哪里?
Yes! Where are you going?
我在路上思路好一些
I think better on the road.
伊基 是我 去前门接我
Izzy, it's me. Pick me up in front.
你还好吗?
You okay?
安静得让人不舒服
You're being awful quiet.
我很好 比好还好 来 请帮我把这个插上去
I'm good. Better than good. Here, plug this in, please.
就在你手边的那个台子上
In the console right there.
[jazz music playing through car speakers]
今天有人跟踪我们吗?
[Mickey] Anybody following us today?
今天没有 一切正常
[Izzy] Nope, not today. All clear.
太好了
[Mickey] Outstanding.
从这里上高速吧
Take the freeway here, will you?
(根据迈克尔康奈利的小说改编)
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表