剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
求你了 听我说句话
Please. Hear me out.
-你要动手? -我不是来跟你打架的
-You wanna go? -I did not come to fight you.
我只是需要跟你谈谈 就五分钟
I just need to talk to you. Five minutes.
女士 您的酒好了
[bartender] Here you go, ma'am.
在我喝完之前把话说完 我这就叫车回机场
You've got until I finish this. I'm taking an Uber back to the airport.
好
[Lorna] Okay.
热苏斯梅内德斯是无辜的 这你知道
Jesús Menendez, he's innocent. You know it.
这句话加上十块钱 这杯酒就是你的了
That and ten bucks will buy you this drink.
你客户的事我很遗憾 但是我可不会为了谁当英雄
Look, I'm sorry for your client, but I'm nobody's hero.
别来烦我 好吗?
Just leave me alone, okay?
好吧
Okay.
我能问你点事情吗 就几句话?
Can I ask you something real quick?
你做过什么疯狂的事吗?
You ever do anything crazy?
我从拉斯维加斯飞过来
I flew here from Las Vegas
给一个家具推销员提供应♥召♥女友服务
to give a furniture salesman the girlfriend experience.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
几年前我做过一件疯狂的事
Couple years ago, I did something crazy.
我进了法学院
I went to law school.
那有什么疯狂的?你在律师手下打工
Why is that crazy? You work for a lawyer.
我家里没有人进过大学
No one in my family had ever gone to college.
所以我很紧张 连米奇都没有告诉
So I was nervous. I didn't even tell Mickey about it.
然后呢?
And?
课业很繁重 但是我很喜欢我上的课
It was a lot of work. But I loved my courses.
有一门课叫做侵权行为 很有意思
There was this one called Torts, which is funny
因为这门课名字听上去很轻松 但讲的都是伤害
because it sounds like you're making a cake, but it means injuries.
身体上的、情感上的 应有尽有
-Physical, emotional, you name it. -[sighs]
我的教授说我天生就是当律师的材料 他说我的思维方式像律师
My professor said I was a natural. He said I thought like a lawyer.
让我觉得我能干这一行
Made me feel like I could do it, you know.
就像我属于这一行一样
Like I belonged.
结果他看上了我
And then he hit on me.
Hmm.
有一天晚上 在他办公室里 他想更进一步
One night, his office, he tried to do a lot more.
我猜你后来离开了
Let me guess, you got out of there.
是吗?
Yeah?
所有的不安全感都回来了 你开始怀疑自己
All the insecurities came back. You started doubting yourself.
对
Yeah.
故事留给你的读书俱乐部吧 亲爱的 你不懂我 永远都不会懂
Save it for your book club, honey. You don't get me, you never will.
我知道你害怕 我理解你为什么不想说出来
I get that you're afraid. I get why you don't wanna speak up.
那个袭击了你的人还逍遥法外
This guy who attacked you, is still out there.
-他从你那里夺走了一些东西 -没有男人能从我这里夺走什么
-He took something from you. -No man took anything from me.
-我能照顾好自己 -那个丢了性命的女人呢?
-I look out for myself. -What about the woman who was killed?
玛莎伦特里亚 你逃过了那个变♥态♥ 她没有
Martha Renteria. You escaped this psycho. She didn't.
你们是朋友 不是吗?
You were friends, weren't you?
所以你才会打电♥话♥给米奇 告诉他警♥察♥抓错人了
That's why you called Mickey and told him the cops had the wrong guy.
我明白你为什么会害怕
I understand why you would be afraid,
但米奇可以确保你受到保护
but Mickey can make sure you're protected.
为了你的朋友 你做了一件正确的事
You did the right thing once. For your friend.
尽管那有些疯狂
Even though it was crazy.
如果你想再来一次 你知道怎么找到我们
If you wanna do it again, you know where to find us.
你也可以继续逃亡
Or you can keep running.
我是迈克尔哈勒 请留言
[voicemail] This is Michael Haller. Please leave a message.
嘿 是我
Hey. It's me.
我…就是问问你怎么样
I, uh… Just checking in.
有时间了给我回电♥话♥
Call me when you can.
-还好吧? -嘿
-What's up? -Hey.
我们碰上个问题 索托那段认罪录音是乱码
We got a problem. The recording of Soto's confession is garbled.
文件损坏了
The file's corrupted.
什么?真倒霉
What? Shit.
我们需要谭雅作证 比录音更有力
We need Tanya's testimony. It could bolster the recording.
不可能的 我们跟她有协议
Not gonna happen. We made a deal.
看起来你前夫在这笔协议上占了便宜
Seems like your ex got the better of that deal.
我别无选择 我不会安排一个孕妇出庭指证索托
I didn't have a choice. I'm not putting a pregnant woman on the stand against Soto.
他那段认罪录音你全都听到了 你也可以作证啊
You heard that entire confession, you could testify too.
-你以前这么做过 -当然
-You've done that before. -Sure.
我想确保所有的细节都没有问题
I wanna make sure we're dotting all the i's.
我也跟你一样 好吧 我得去准备一份动议
You and me both. Okay, I have a motion to write.
-有什么线索吗? -格洛丽亚戴斯不张嘴就没有
-Anything? -[Mickey] Without Glory Days? Nothing.
-什么东西? -你想了解一下麦克斯威尼
-What's that? -You wanted to know about McSweeney.
-有什么特殊的事情吗? -陆军退伍兵
-Anything stand out? -Ex-Army.
14年前从密苏里州搬到这里
Moved here from Missouri 14 years ago.
犯罪记录一大堆 但是找不到什么能扯上关系的
Rap sheet's just as long, but hard to find any connection
-我不知道自己在找什么时就扯不上 -大家都一样
-when I don't know what I'm looking for. -Ugh. Join the club.
你觉得是特雷弗派这个人追杀你?
You think Trevor sent this guy after you?
我不知道 现在任何情况都有可能
[exhales]
I don't know. Right now, everything's on the table.
-我去取信了 -我猜大部分是账单吧?
-[Lorna] I got the mail. -Mostly bills, I'm assuming?
除了这个 你收到一张陪审员传票
Except this. You've been summoned for jury duty.
-你从来没被抽过? -他们听说我是辩护律师就不找我了
Oof.
-You never get picked? -Not when they hear I'm a defense lawyer.
好吧 得赶去法庭了
All right. Gotta run to court.
你不是要谈吗?那咱们就谈谈
You wanna talk? Let's talk.
-你手下那姑娘说你可以保护我 -我可以让警♥察♥保护你
-Your girl here said you could protect me? -I can get the police to protect you.
-给你安排个地方 -不行
-Set you up some place. -No.
那帮人就是你得保护我的原因
That's who I need you to protect me from.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我要作证的前一天晚上
The night before I was supposed to testify,
住在你安排我住的那家酒店里
I was at that hotel you put me up at.
有人来敲门
There was a knock at the door.
-他们一定是跟踪了我 -警♥察♥?
-They must have followed me. -The cops?
有个叫琳达佩雷斯的警♥察♥
A cop. Perez. Linda Perez.
她是刑♥警♥队的
She worked Vice.
她平时还算体面 但那次没有
She was usually decent enough, but not this time.
一周之前 她抓了我和几个跟我一起玩的人
A week before, she'd busted me with some guys I was partying with.
他们身上有很多可♥卡♥因♥ 多得足够卖♥♥给别人
They had enough coke on them for intent to distribute.
她说如果我为你作证 他们也会指控我贩毒
She said if I testified for you, they'd charge me on the drugs too.
告诉我离开洛杉矶 去你找不到我的地方
Told me to get out of town where you wouldn't find me,
要不然她就会毁了我这辈子
or she'd make it her mission to fuck up my life.
你能理解那种威胁吗? 一个刑♥警♥用这种手段对付我?
You know what a threat that is? A Vice cop has it out for me?
我逃走不是因为那个袭击我的人
I didn't run because of the guy that attacked me.
是因为她
It was her.
为什么她会对热苏斯梅内德斯的案子 这么感兴趣?
Why would she be so interested in the Jesús Menendez trial?
她没说
She didn't say.
我也没问
And I didn't ask.
我刚跟霍尔德法官见过面了 她批准了热苏斯梅内德斯的听证会
I just saw Judge Holder. She signed off on a hearing for Jesús Menendez.
-好啊 -我们还没赢下来什么呢
-[Lorna] Yes. -We haven't won anything yet.
但如果我们成功了 热苏斯案会重审 劳娜
But, uh, if we pull this off, Jesús gets a new trial, Lorna.
-他就重获自♥由♥了 -我还是没想明白
-He gets out. -[Lorna] I still don't get it.
佩雷斯为什么要为一起 甚至不属于她的案子铤而走险?
Why would Perez put herself at risk for a case that wasn't even hers?
关于那个问题 我有个猜想 我一会儿打给你 好吗?
Yeah. I got a theory on that. I'll call you later, all right?
什么事情这么急?
What's so urgent?
有意思 我好像记得有一次你来找我
Funny. I seem to remember a time you came to me,
到我家来找我帮忙
to my house, asked for my help.
那件事儿你还没帮上我什么呢
Which I still don't think I got.
谁杀了杰瑞文森特这件事 我把我知道的全都告诉了你
I told you everything I know about who killed Jerry Vincent.
好吧 你说什么就是什么吧
Yeah, if you say so.
好吧 一报还一报 你想要什么?
Fine. Quid pro quo. What do you want?
你认识警♥察♥局总部的 凯尔温特斯警探吗?
You ever run across a Detective Kyle Winters up there in the glass house?
这名字我听说过
[Griggs] Heard the name, yeah.
我几年前代理过一起凶杀案 他是负责人
He was a lead on a homicide case I had a couple of years ago.
-你听说过他的其他消息吗? -只听说过他是个好警探
-You hear anything else about him? -Only that he is a good detective.
那种会派刑♥警♥吓跑我证人的好警探?
The kind who would send a Vice cop to scare off my witness?
这跟那份人身保护令有关?
This about that habeas thing?
-对 -滚蛋 哈勒
-That's right. -Fuck off, Haller.
管他什么一报还一报 我不会帮辩护律师调查警♥察♥
I don't investigate cops for defense lawyers, quid pro quo or not.
你听过那句老话吗?
Know the old saying, don't you?
“宁可放过千人 不可冤枉一个”
"Better a thousand guilty men go free than one innocent man rot in prison."
你还没完没了了 律师?
You ever clock out, Counselor?
琳达佩雷斯两次申请晋升都被拒绝了
Linda Perez put in for promotion twice and got denied.
你不是想谈谈一报还一报吗? 温特斯让她吓跑了我的证人
You wanna talk about quid pro quo? Winters got her to scare off my witness.
然后他帮忙让佩雷斯升了职
Then he greased the wheels so she could move up the ranks.
警探 我们不谈那一千个逍遥法外的 我们谈的是被冤枉的那一个
This is not about the thousand, Detective. This is about the one.
我听说你的客户 今天晚些时候有个重大媒体发布会
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表