剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
After we searched and secured the premises.
你是说 在埃利奥特先生 带你们巡视整个犯罪现场之后?
You mean, after Mr. Elliott walked you through the entire crime scene?
对
Correct.
一名男子被两名警♥察♥带上手铐 巡视自己的房♥子
A man is being led through his own house in handcuffs by two police officers,
其中一个警♥察♥的枪已经出鞘
one of whom has his gun drawn,
可是你现在声称 这个人觉得有必要自称清白很奇怪?
and you're saying it's odd this man would feel the need to declare his innocence?
-对 我猜这看起来很奇怪 -你猜?
-I… I guess it seemed odd, yes. -You guess?
副警探 检视房♥屋之后
Deputy, after securing the house,
你们有没有打开 埃利奥特先生的手铐?
did you take the handcuffs off Mr. Elliott?
没有 我们让他坐在车的后排座位上
No. We placed him in the back of the vehicle.
不戴手铐就让涉案人上车违反程序
It's against procedure to place a subject in the vehicle without handcuffs.
又是“涉案人”这个说法
That's that word again. "Subject."
好吧 副警探 那么如果他想要的话
All right, Deputy, so, if he wanted to,
他能打开门下车吗?
could he have opened the door and gotten out?
不能 门有安全锁
No, the doors have security locks.
好的 这就是说 他被锁在一辆警车的后排
Okay, so, he was secured in the back of a police car
双手被铐在背后
with his hands cuffed behind his back.
对
That's right.
但是他还没有被捕?
But he was not under arrest?
对 没有
No, he was not.
还有一个问题
[Mickey] One more thing,
你说埃利奥特先生带你们穿过房♥子时
you said when Mr. Elliott walked you through the house,
他面无表情
he showed no emotion.
对
That's right.
副警探 你是受过培训的心理学家吗?
Are you a trained psychologist, Deputy?
-反对纠缠证人 -反对有效
-Objection. Argumentative. -[Stanton] Sustained.
换个措辞提问
Rephrase the question.
副警探 你相信 对创伤有正确的情绪反应吗?
Deputy, do you believe there's a correct emotional response to trauma?
我认为 如果有人在妻子被谋杀后 偶然间发现她的尸体
I would think that if someone stumbled upon their wife's body
他们至少会有些反应
after she'd been murdered, they would at least react.
反应 具体点说呢?
React. How exactly?
-也许会哭吧? -掉一滴眼泪算吗?
-Cry, maybe? -Is one tear enough?
如果有人哭了五分钟 然后笑起来怎么办?
What if somebody cries for, like, five minutes and then laughs?
反对 根据《证据法》第352条 这是纠缠证人
Objection (352). Argumentative.
反对有效 律师 换个方向继续
Sustained. Counsel, move it along.
副警探 你能告诉我们 为什么你觉得我客户的行为反常吗?
Deputy, can you tell us why you found my client's behavior unusual?
根据我的经验 我从来没见过这样的事情
Based on my experience, I'd never seen anything like it.
当然了 你的经验
Oh. Of course, of course. Your experience.
案发那天你入职多久了?
And on this day, how long had you been on the job?
接近七个月
Almost seven months.
你甚至还没出试用期吧?
Were you even through your probationary period?
对 还在试用期内
No, I was not.
但你确定他没有被捕?
But you're sure he was not under arrest?
确定
I'm sure.
没有问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
嘿 干得漂亮
Hey. Excellent job.
我们已经给陪审员一些东西 好好思考了
We've given our juror something to work with.
穆雷副警探 摄像师到达谋杀现场
Deputy Murray, how long prior to your arrival
比你早多长时间?
did the videographer arrive at the murder scene?
我不确定
I'm not positive,
但至少有三分钟的录像 是在我们到达之前录下的
but there's at least three minutes of footage there before we arrived.
你们到达时 埃利奥特先生看起来 是担心还是恐慌?
Now, when you arrived, did Mr. Elliott seem worried or panicked?
都没有 他非常镇定
No, he was very calm.
他当时在做什么?
[Golantz] What was he doing?
我不能确定 但看起来他在看他的电子邮件
I can't say for certain, but it looked like he was scrolling through his email.
反对 根据我客户所知
[Mickey] For all he knows,
他在搜索是否有凶手逃窜的新闻
my client was looking for news about a killer on the loose.
反对有效 陪审团不可采信 刚才最后一条回答作为证据
Sustained. The jury will not consider that last response as evidence.
没有问题了
Nothing further.
[sighs]
你觉得我表现如何?
How do you think I'm doing?
[Mickey] Eh.
你们以前有过的优势
That advantage you used to have.
警♥察♥都诚实而且值得信赖的自动假设
The automatic assumption that cops are honest and trustworthy?
都是以前的事了
Not so much these days.
如果你这客户是别人 我可能会同意
Yeah. If you had a different client, I might agree.
没有人喜欢一个有钱的白人混♥蛋♥
Nobody likes a rich, white douchebag.
[urinal flushes]
我很高兴特雷弗一开始 没有找你做律师
I'm glad you weren't Trevor's lawyer from the start.
你很聪明的 不会把那段视频放在证据开示里
You would have been smart enough not to put that video in discovery.
(西部妇产科诊所)
再见
[woman] Have a nice day.
-您的名字是? -谭雅克鲁兹
-Your name? -Tanya Cruz.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
(女)
我还以为你会自己一个人来
I thought you were coming alone.
他最后一刻改变了主意 他知道我们的事情吗?
He changed his mind last minute. Does he know about us?
他不知道 而且我们得快点
No, he doesn't. And we'll be quick.
谭雅 我的警探 为了清楚起见 正在录音
Tanya, my detective is recording this for clarity
因为我不能作为证人
because I can't act as a witness.
我们已经同意你们的交易条件 所以现在该你行动了
We've agreed to the terms of your deal. So, now it's your turn.
告诉我们你对索托罪行的了解
Tell us what you know about Soto's involvement
不管是谋杀大卫洛雷斯卡 或者任何其他事情
in the murder of David Loresca or any other crimes.
谭雅?
Tanya?
我有一个来自宿雾市的朋友 我也是宿雾人
I had a friend from Cebu City, like myself.
她在索托的一个疗养院工作
She worked at one of his nursing homes.
大约两年前
About two years ago,
她去找移♥民♥律师询问她的权利
she went to an immigration lawyer to ask about her rights.
律师希望她向当局报告
He wanted her to speak to the authorities.
所以…她问我这是不是个好主意
So… she asked if I thought it was a good idea.
-她也问了别人 -索托发现了吗?
-She asked some other people, too. -And Soto found out?
我以为索托会生气 但他只是告诉她下不为例
I expected him to be furious, but he just told her not to do it again.
那天晚上我开车带他去了一家花店
That night I drove him to a flower shop.
我在车里等了30分钟 我很担心
I waited in the car for 30 minutes. I was worried.
然后他带着一些花出来送给我 我们就回家了
Then he came out with some flowers for me and we went home.
但是第二天…
But the next day…
我的朋友不见了 索托说他安排她坐飞机回家了
[voice breaking] my friend was gone. He said he put her on a flight home.
没有人问任何问题 但我知道她已经死了
No one asked questions, but I knew she was dead.
我真太害怕了 不敢告诉任何人
I was just too scared to tell anybody.
你现在告诉我了
You're telling me now.
对 我星期四11点30分有个位置
[woman] Yes, I have an opening on Thursday at 11:30.
谭雅 索托有没有说过或做过什么 能确认他杀了你的朋友?
Tanya, did Soto say or do anything to confirm he had your friend killed?
我得马上走了
I should go now.
有纸质记录、短♥信♥或者任何东西吗?
Is there a paper trail, text messages, anything?
没有
No.
但是你的证人被杀前一天晚上
But the night before your witness was killed,
我开车送他去了同一家花店
I drove him to the same flower shop.
在哪里?
Where is this place?
(女)
你在里面还好吗?
You okay in there?
如果你要审问我身上发生的一切
If you're going to interrogate me about everything that happens to my body,
可以留在家里
you can stay home.
你都录下来了吗?
Did you get all that?
你肯出多少钱赌我没录下来?
How much do you wanna bet Rover never made it to that farm?
好 继续传球
Nice. Keep passing.
好
-Yes. Good. -[indistinct conversation]
好的 你可以的
[Joanne] There we go. You got it. You got it.
哈勒 扑得漂亮
[Misha] Nice save, Haller.
-[Hayley grunts] -[whistle blows]
海莉!米莎 住手
[Joanne] Hayley! Misha. Break it up.
嘿!松开我!
[Misha] Hey! Get off me!
住手 立刻住手
Stop it! Stop. Now. Whoa!
住手 海莉 你过去
Stop. Hayley, go over there.
你 站在这里
You, stay right there.
好了 深呼吸 海莉过来道歉给…玛莎 对吗?
Now, breathe. Hayley, apologize to… Marsha, is it?
-我叫米莎 -随你的便
-It's Misha. -I don't care.
-对不起 -好极了
-Sorry. -[Lorna] Great.
来吧 该你了
Now, it's your turn.
对不起
I'm sorry, too.
棒极了!现在去踢球吧
Great! Now, go. Play soccer.
对不起 你是谁?
I'm sorry. Who are you?
海莉的前继母 正是在下
I'm Hayley's ex-stepmother, that's who.
我们继续训练 来吧 海莉 别生气了
[Joanne] Let's get back to it. Come on, Hayley. Get it together.
金德警探 你能跟我们谈谈
[Golantz] So, Detective Kinder, could you tell us
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表