剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
-我们会盯着 -好的
-We'll be watching. -All right.
准备好了?
You ready?
走吧
Let's go.
[indistinct]
我的妈呀
Ah, shit.
你没事儿吧?
[laughing] You good?
我找个脊椎按♥摩♥师按按就没事儿了
Yeah. After I see a chiropractor.
[laughs]
干吗?
What?
我不得不借劳娜的车
I had to borrow Lorna's car.
进来吧
Just get in.
真挤
Damn.
别忘了安全带
Don't forget your seat belt.
[cell phone ringing]
-喂? -我说过只能你一个人来
-Yes? -[Bruce] I told you to come alone.
-我是一个人 跟活靶子一样 -他们来过了 他们盯了你了
I am alone. I'm a sitting duck out here.
[Bruce] They were here. They're on to you.
-他们是谁? -你搞砸了 哈勒
-Who's they? -[Bruce] You fucked up.
卡林 他们到底是谁?
Carlin, who's they?
杰瑞被杀跟埃利奥特有什么关系? 告诉我啊 卡林?
What does Jerry's murder have to do with Elliott?
-[line disconnects] -Carlin?
妈的
[sighs] Shit.
-对 -西斯科 卡林没戏了 你在哪里?
-[Cisco] Yeah. -We lost Carlin. Where are you?
米克 应该不是我被发现了 我在一英里外
It wasn't me, Mick. I was a mile away.
对啊 是有人惊动他了
Yeah, well, somebody spooked him.
卡林以前是警♥察♥ 对吧?
Carlin's an ex-cop, right?
他至少会提前一个小时到达
He would have got there at least an hour early.
所以吓走他的人不是跟着你来的 他们在守株待兔
So, whoever scared him off wasn't following you. They were waiting.
格雷戈斯说过 联邦调查局在查杰瑞什么事情
Griggs told me the FBI was onto Jerry about something.
你觉得他们窃听了你的电♥话♥?
You think they bugged your phone?
我想不出怎么能做得到 他们没有合适的理由搞定窃听令
I don't see how. They wouldn't have probable cause for a warrant.
如果是你要窃听林肯车律师 你会怎么做?
If you were gonna bug the Lincoln Lawyer, how would you do it?
[indistinct]
-不行 别动它 -什么?
-No, leave it. -What?
如果我们拆了
If we take it out,
装窃听器的人就会知道 我们发现了他们
whoever planted it will know we're on to them.
留着 我们占据主动
This way, we have the upper hand.
你怎么在一辆装了窃听器的汽车上 讨论你的案子?
How you gonna talk about your cases in a bugged car?
我会想办法搞定
Ah, I'll work around it.
我是辞了一份摩托车俱乐部的工作 来为你打工的
You know, I left a motorcycle club to work for you,
不知为什么我的生活变得更疯狂了
and somehow my life's gotten even crazier.
为什么我说服了房♥东让我们留下来?
Why did I talk the landlord into letting us stay?
-现在这整间办公室… -天啊 劳娜 我们没事儿
-Now this whole office-- -Jesus, Lorna. We're fine.
窃听器
[mouthing] Bugs.
你从来没告诉过我你从哪里搞到枪的
You never did tell me where you got that gun.
不是我的 西斯科一直在努力保证大家都安全
No, I didn't. Cisco's trying to keep us all safe.
我用尽办法也没劝住他 不要怪他
In spite of my best efforts. Don't blame him.
还有一件事 我需要你帮我找份文件
Another thing. I need you to get a file for me.
哪个?
[Lorna] Which one?
热苏斯梅内德斯
Jesús Menendez.
我敢确定已经存档在库房♥里了
I'm pretty sure that one's in storage.
对 那就找出来 劳娜
Yeah, well, dig it out, Lorna.
-拜托你了 谢谢 -我们没问题了 没有窃听器
-Please. Thank you. -We're clear. No bugs.
好
[Mickey] Good.
知道是谁窃听了你的车之前 我还是觉得不自在
Still not gonna feel comfortable until I know who bugged your car.
就是想要伏击卡林的人
Whoever did tried to ambush Carlin,
卡林知道他们是谁 西斯科 我们得找到他
Carlin knows who they are. We gotta find him.
说起来容易做起来难
That's easier said than done.
他一定是有个假身份什么的
I mean, he must have a stolen identity or something
因为我在洛城警局的人说 他完全没有踪影
because my LAPD guy said he's totally off the grid.
那就把他找出来 我不想两眼一抹黑地去出庭
Get him back on. I'm not going into this trial in the dark.
明白了吗?找到卡林
Okay? Find Carlin.
[sniffs]
[police siren sounds]
妈的
[whispering] Fuck.
[indistinct shouting]
(里弗赛德警♥察♥局)
人盯人 我去抓那男的 你去控制住他老婆
All right, man-to-man defense. You take the wife, I take the husband.
分开问话 明白了吗?
Separate rooms. Got it?
里弗赛德警♥察♥局 开门
[rapping on door]
[policeman] Riverside Police. Open up.
里弗赛德警♥察♥局
Riverside Police.
好 明天?
-[crowd cheering] -Yeah. Tomorrow?
明天我打给你?
So I'll call tomorrow?
加油 海莉!
[Mickey] Come on, Hayley!
好球!漂亮
Yeah! Yes! Good job.
海莉!
Hayley!
来吧 直接说出来 “现在谁是工作狂?”
Okay, go ahead. Say it. "Who's the workaholic now?"
哪里 我只是想告诉你
No, I just wanted to tell you
你是个多么出色的零食妈妈
what a great job you're doing as a snack mom.
很多健康的选择
-Oh. -Lots of healthy choices.
谢谢
Thank you.
他就是跟我吵起来那个 是吗?
He's not the one I got into it with, is he?
-谁? -那个裁判
-[Maggie] Who? -The ref.
加油
[referee] Come on.
我觉得他一直在盯着我
Thought he was eyeballing me.
他也许在电视上见过你呢
He probably recognizes you from TV.
-我看见你了 大明星先生 -真的?我看起来怎么样?
-I saw you, Mr. Bigshot. -Oh, yeah? How did I look?
比你在公交车站广♥告♥牌上好看
Better than on your bus stop ad.
[Maggie laughs]
[crowd cheers]
我马上回来 好吧?
Be right back, okay?
什么?
What?
谈工作?
Oh, duty calls?
讲电♥话♥是一回事儿 这可是个更高的级别
Phone call's one thing. This is a whole other level.
[Maggie chuckles]
海莉加油
Come on, Hayley.
好球
[Maggie] Yes.
我刚跟伊莱维姆斯见过面了 他停药之后好多了
I just saw Eli Wyms. He's doing much better off his meds.
听到这个真高兴
Glad to hear it.
他想把这一切都抛在脑后
He wants this all behind him.
这也是你和我的愿望 教练
So do I and so do you, Coach.
你不能跟别的爸爸一样 来烦我就是为了更多上场时间?
Can't you bug me for more playing time like other dads?
我在这里没有太多的回旋余地
Look, I don't have much wiggle room here.
他朝警♥察♥开了枪
He shot at cops.
真的?
Did he?
你自己都说过 这人是个受训过的狙击手
You said it yourself, the guy's a trained sniper, twice decorated.
立过两次功
If he was shooting at the cops, they'd be dead.
如果他真想开枪打警♥察♥的话 他们早就光荣殉职了
灯光吓到了他
-[scoffs] -The lights startled him.
直觉发挥了作用 他开了几枪以示警告
Instinct kicked in. He fired some warning shots.
警告需要90发子弹?
Ninety rounds of warning shots?
[laughs]
每一次审判都有它的故事 想听听我要讲的故事吗?
Every trial has its story. Wanna hear the story I'm gonna tell?
不想 但随我怎么说你都会讲的
No. But you're gonna tell it anyway.
一个以勇敢和荣誉为国家服务的男人
A man who served his country with bravery and honor.
一位在拉马迪城外遭到伏击时
A hero who saved the lives of seven other soldiers
拯救了车队里七名战友性命的英雄
when their convoy was ambushed outside of Ramadi.
如果有必要的话 我会让这些士兵一一作证
I'll get every single one of those soldiers to testify if I have to.
(斯盖尔斯)
[girl] Thank you for your service.
感谢您为国效力
乔安娜 这不是伊莱维姆斯自己一个人的事情
[Mickey] This is not just about Eli Wyms, Joanne.
而是事关我们整个军工综合体的
It's about our entire military industrial complex.
我们打不完的战争 对我们退伍军人的可耻忽视
Our forever wars, the shameful neglect of our veterans.
而我要把这一切都放在庭审里 或者…
And I'm gonna put it all on trial or…
我们做个协议吧
Let's just make a deal.
你真的在军队里混过?
Were you really in the Army?
是啊 要不然你觉得 我电脑是在哪里学的?
Yeah. Where do you think I learnt computers?
我猜猜看 开除军籍
Let me guess. Dishonorable discharge.
说对了
Well, yeah.
怎么了?
Pow.
我想了一下
What's that?
I got to thinking.
如果卡林偷了什么人的证件 可能就是在这里上班的时候干的
If Carlin stole someone's ID, maybe he got it from working here.
我一直在清查所有的欠款客户
I've been going through all the delinquent clients.
“韦恩班克斯”
"Wayne Banks."
基本是毒品案
It's mostly drug stuff.
这人欠杰瑞一些法律顾问费
Guy owed Jerry for some legal work.
所以几年前杰瑞派卡林去催款
So, a couple years ago, Jerry sent Carlin over to collect,
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表