剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
午餐时间…
At lunch…
他们吃的都是病人们的剩饭
they ate the scraps the patients left on their plates.
洛雷斯卡先生 你在发薪日收到你的工资支票时
Mr. Loresca, when you get your paycheck on payday,
有没有看到过 这些工人里的任何人收到过工资?
have you ever seen any of these workers get paid?
没有
No.
从来没有
Never.
(兰克福德 911)
[cellphone buzzes]
嘿 怎么了?
Hey, what's up?
索托要出国
Soto's leaving.
他订了一张明天去菲律宾的机票
He booked a flight for the Philippines tomorrow.
他听说大陪审团的事情了? 这可是闭门听证
Think he heard about the grand jury? It's under seal.
看上去像是普通出差
Looks like a regular business trip.
大陪审团做出诉讼决定之后就公开了 他就知道了
Once they return the indictment, it's public. He'll know.
而且如果他人在国外 我们没办法把他弄回来
And if he's out of the country, we'll never get him back. Okay.
我的主要证人已经出庭了
I've got my star witness on the stand.
我们会让他今天搞定诉讼决定
We'll get him to return the indictment today.
-时间够吗? -必须得够 这非常重要
-Is that gonna be enough? -Gonna have to be. This is too important.
这案子我忙了六个月了 我不想现在停下来
Building this case for six months, I'm not gonna stop now.
好 有进展立刻告诉我
Okay, keep me posted.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
没事儿 我们谈完了
[Maggie] That's okay, we're done.
兰克福德探员
Detective Lankford.
怎么?你们两个在案子上碰到了?
What, you two have a case together?
可以这么说
You could say that.
她身高一米七 足球踢得非常好
She's 5'6" and a hell of a soccer player.
[Lankford] Huh.
看看啊 真是每天都能学到新东西 是吧?
Well, look at that. Learn something new every day, don't you?
我猜是吧
Guess you do.
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll be in touch.
[Maggie sighs]
看来你们俩认识
I take it you two know each other.
在我认识的人里 你还没得罪过谁?
Is there anyone in my life you haven't pissed off?
不是我的问题 这家伙是个混♥蛋♥
It's not my fault the guy's an asshole.
小心他一点 我不信任他
Just be careful with him. I don't trust him.
洛杉矶有哪个警♥察♥是你信任的吗?
[laughs] Like there is a cop in LA you do trust.
没有 可我一直在找啊
No, but I keep looking.
-看短♥信♥没? -看了
-Got my message? -Yes.
郑重声明 关于你 我一个字都没跟葛兰茨说过
For the record, I didn't say anything to Golantz about you.
看起来他很清楚 我过去六个月一直在脱瘾
Well, he seemed to have a pretty good idea I spent the last six months getting clean.
这不是什么秘密
It's not a secret.
这地方就像是有法警的高中 这话是你跟我说的
This place is like high school with bailiffs. You told me that.
如果葛兰茨要斗一斗 我们会奉陪
If Golantz wants to play, we'll play.
他跟你一样争强好胜
He wants to win. Same as you.
我得走了 周六比赛时见?
I gotta go. See you at the game Saturday?
-海莉首发 -肯定会的
-Hayley's starting. -You better believe it.
比赛完了咱们去吃披萨吧 就像以前一样
Hey, we should just go for pizza after, like we used to.
-也许吧 到时候再说 -求求你了 玛姬 你喜欢那个餐厅
-Maybe, we'll see. -Come on, Maggie, you love that place.
你可以点香炸奶酪卷 然后我来吃 就像以前一样
You can order cannoli, then I'll eat it, like I used to.
我说了到时候再说 好吗?
I said, we'll see. Okay?
[cellphone buzzes]
刚说完我不信任的警♥察♥
Speaking of cops I don't trust.
彼此彼此
Feeling's mutual.
尤其是当你一直有事瞒着我的时候
Especially when you keep holding out on me.
有事瞒着你?
Holding out on you?
是啊 你给我那份嫌疑人清单 没有任何进展
Yeah. That suspect list you gave me was a dead end.
你在保护你的某个新客户?
Protecting one of your new clients?
我…你真是离谱 你知道吗?
I… [chuckles] You're unbelievable, you know that?
我费尽辛苦给你一份单子
I bent over backwards to get you that list.
你是有正事要问还是来倒苦水的?
You got something real to ask me or you just gonna bitch and moan?
-因为我还有事情要处理 -看看这个
-'Cause I got shit to do. -Take a look at this.
杰瑞办公室外面的交通摄像头拍到的
We got it from a traffic camera outside Jerry's building,
差不多在他被杀前后
around the time he was shot.
这么说有嫌疑人了?
So you got a suspect?
也许吧 这人你认识吗?
[detective] Maybe. He look familiar?
不认识
No, not to me.
但是杰瑞以前的助理会过来 取她剩下的东西
But Jerry's old assistant is coming by to pick up the rest of her stuff.
我拍张照片给她看看
Let me take a picture.
不可能的 这是我们手上第一个有用的线索
No way. It's our first solid lead we've had.
不会交给你再搞砸了
Not letting you run around with it.
-我一会儿会带去你办公室 -随你的便
-I'll bring it by your office later. -Suit yourself.
我有个谋杀案要准备
Got a murder trial to prepare for.
是啊 特雷弗埃利奥特吧
Yeah. Trevor Elliott.
有意思 他的律师被杀了 他还好好的
Funny, his lawyer got killed, he didn't.
我要是你就小心一点
I'd keep that in mind if I were you.
[opening theme music playing]
有什么伊莱维姆斯的线索吗?
Got anything on Eli Wyms?
案卷条目 企图谋杀一名警♥察♥ 多项罪名
Docket entry. Attempted murder of a police officer, multiple counts.
(郡在线法♥院♥案件系统 伊莱维姆斯)
Multiple? That's ambitious.
多项罪名?胃口真大
他们把他从西尔玛郡精神病院押过来
[Lorna] They brought him in from Sylmar, County Mental Health.
杰瑞肯定是把他送去做心理评估了
Yeah, Jerry must've sent him over for a psych evaluation.
还有些好消息
There is some good news.
检察官是乔安妮乔尔盖蒂 她还是海莉的足球教练吧?
Prosecutor's Joanne Giorgetti. She still Hayley's soccer coach?
对 这种关系有点微妙
[grumbles]
Yeah, that relationship is a bit delicate.
我还是不明白 为什么这个人连个文件都没有
Yeah, I still don't understand why there's no file on this guy.
我猜是在杰瑞被杀时
My theory is that it was in Jerry's briefcase
丢了的那个文件包里
the night he was killed.
这就是为什么不在这里
That's why it's not here.
说到这令人高兴的事…
On that cheery note…
(律动舞蹈工作室)
(伊莱维姆斯)
就是这个
Here.
你要我跟埃利奥特约个会面 他把明天一天都空出来了
You asked me to get ahold of Elliott. He's set aside the whole day tomorrow.
[dog toy squeaks]
还在适应在办公室里工作
Still getting used to working out of an office.
这都是什么?
[door opens]
你说想了解一下他老婆的情夫
What's all this?
You wanted the rundown on the wife's boyfriend.
-瑜伽教练杨瑞尔兹 -还有呢?
-Jan Rilz, the yoga teacher. -And?
我们找遍了他的东西 但是没什么明确信息
We've gone through his stuff, but nothing definitive.
不用很明确 似是而非的都行
I don't need definitive. I'll take plausible.
告诉我 你找到什么东西了
[telephone ringing]
Tell me you got something for me.
什么叫“什么东西”
Define "something."
这是什么?
What is this?
这是一段监控录像
This is the security footage
摄像头就在 杰瑞经常去的那个赌场门外
from outside the casino that Jerry Vincent kept going to.
哈勒律师事务所 有什么可以帮您的?
[Lorna] Haller Associates, may I help you? I'm sorry, he's not available.
对不起 他没有时间
看 那个人是杰瑞
[Cisco] There. That is Jerry.
另外一个人是谁? 给他的是什么文件?
[Mickey] Who's the other guy? What papers did he just hand over?
不知道
[Cisco] No idea.
警♥察♥正在想办法查明他的身份 但是还没头绪
Cops are tryin' to ID him, but nothin' just yet.
但至少我们知道了杰瑞不赌博
But at least we know Jerry wasn't gambling.
在哪儿找到的?
Where'd you find this?
我在洛城警局的线人 你最好别问
My source at the LAPD. Better you don't know.
你觉得这跟埃利奥特有关系吗?
Think it's got anything to do with Elliott?
文件我来回看了很多遍
I mean, I've been over that file a hundred times.
如果杰瑞有个魔法子弹 我肯定找不到
If Jerry had a magic bullet, I sure as hell can't find it.
真的?还有一样东西
Yeah? Well, there's something else.
记得他吗?布鲁斯卡林
Remember him? Bruce Carlin.
(寻人启事)
[Mickey] Jerry's investigator?
杰瑞的调查员?
Yeah. He's in the wind. Whereabouts unknown.
对 他不见了 没人知道在哪儿
你的好朋友格雷戈斯发了寻人启事 但是没有回音
Your buddy Griggs put the word out on him, but so far nothing.
他连自己的车都没开 说明他不想被人找到
He even left his Corvette. Which tells me he doesn't wanna be found.
关键的是 卡林有不在场证明
Thing is, Carlin has an alibi.
警方知道杰瑞不是他杀的
The cops know he didn't kill Jerry.
那他为什么跑了?
Then why did he run?
也许他知道是谁干的
Maybe he knows who did.
而且不管是谁 找上了他
And maybe whoever it is caught up with him.
好极了
[Lorna] Great.
好
Yeah.
怎么了?
What?
我不想让劳娜担心 但是格雷戈斯给我看了一张照片
I don't wanna worry Lorna, but Griggs showed me a photo.
他觉得是杀了杰瑞的凶手 正好从楼里出来
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表