剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
其实 我在哈佛时
[audience laughs]
Actually, while I was at Harvard,
还在伯克利音乐学院拿了个学士学位
I also got a bachelor's degree from Berklee College of Music.
-我同时修了两个学位 -您还有个音乐学位?
-I went to both at the same time. -You have a music degree, too?
我喜欢唱歌♥
I like to sing.
Ah.
您在法医学的研究是否包括弹道学?
Your focus in forensic science includes ballistics?
包括
It does.
今天我们真走运
It's our lucky day
因为我有一份 来自县犯罪实验室的报告
because I have a report from the County crime lab
声称我的委托人特雷弗埃利奥特手上
asserting that my client, Trevor Elliott,
有大量枪弹残留物
had a large amount of gunshot residue on his hands.
-您熟悉这份报告吗? -熟悉 我已经审阅过了
-Are you familiar with this? -Yes, I've reviewed it.
-您对此有何评价? -我完全同意
-What is your assessment of it? -Oh. I agree with it. Absolutely.
所以您也认同 我的客户的手和衣服上
So, you agree that my client had a large amount of gunshot residue
有大量的枪弹残留物吗?
on his hands and his clothes?
实际上 当量很高
A massive amount, actually.
比通常情况下 开一两枪的当量要高得多
Much more than you'd normally have from just firing a gun once or twice.
有没有什么可能
Is there any way that Mr. Elliott
埃利奥特先生的双手 在没开枪的情况下
could have gotten that much gunshot residue on his hands
就会有那么多枪弹残留物?
without actually firing a gun?
只有一种可能 就是我们所谓的“沾染”
Only through what we call transference.
“沾染”?
Transference?
我相信公诉方的专家提到过这一点
I believe the People's expert mentioned that.
您细说一下好吗?
Can you elaborate?
如果你接触到某些东西
If you're exposed to something,
你的手上或衣服上就会携带上痕迹
you can pick it up on your hands or clothes,
但考虑到 埃利奥特先生身上的残留物当量
but given the amount of residue on Mr. Elliott,
他得接触到 非常大量的枪弹残留物才会这样
he would have to have been exposed to a truly overwhelming amount of GSR.
阿尔斯拉尼安博士 我想请您看看这段视频
Dr. Arslanian, I'd like you to take a look at this video.
你看到的是不是一个人 被押进警长的车里?
Do you see a man being loaded into a Sheriff's vehicle?
是
Yes.
我们确定这个人名叫伊莱维姆斯
[Mickey] We established that this man's name is Eli Wyms
而且那天晚上他击发了90多发子弹
and that he fired over 90 rounds of ammunition that night.
然后他被押进这辆巡逻车的后座
He was then loaded into the back of this patrol vehicle
被送往县监狱
and driven to the County jail.
法官大人 我必须反对
Your Honor, I must object.
我觉得没有道理 葛兰兹先生
I don't think so, Mr. Golantz.
反对无效
Overruled.
阿尔斯拉尼安博士 在我刚才描述的情况下
[Mickey] Dr. Arslanian, in a situation like I just described,
有多少枪弹残留物
how much gunshot residue
会沾染到那辆巡逻车的后座上?
would be transferred into the backseat of that patrol car?
如果有人打出90发子弹
If someone fired 90 rounds of ammunition,
枪击残留物的数量将无法计数
the amount of gunshot residue would be off the charts.
反对 推测
Objection. Speculation.
反对无效
Overruled.
您能读一下 那辆巡逻车顶部的编号♥吗?
Can you please read the number on the top of that patrol vehicle,
就是探照灯被打坏的那辆车
the one with the spotlight shot out?
是112
Mmm-hmm. It says 112.
112.
这是我的客户特雷弗埃利奥特
This is my client, Trevor Elliott,
12小时后被押进警车的后座
being loaded into the back of a Sheriff's vehicle 12 hours later.
您能读一下那辆车顶部的编号♥吗?
Can you read the number on the top of that vehicle?
是112
It's 112.
我们已经证明 这辆车在维姆斯先生下车
[Mickey] We established that this vehicle was not cleaned
与埃利奥特先生上车之间 没有被清洗过
between the time Mr. Wyms rode in it and the time Mr. Elliott was placed in it.
阿尔斯拉尼安博士 在您看来 这是否可以解释我委托人手上的
So, Dr. Arslanian, in your opinion, could that account for the gunshot residue
枪弹残留物?
on my client's hands?
在我看来 鉴于车内GSR的惊人当量
In my opinion, given the staggering amount of GSR,
这是唯一可以说得通的原因
it's the only thing that could account for it.
[murmuring]
那个时刻 感觉如何?
[Izzy] What's it like, that moment?
什么时刻?
[Mickey] What moment?
你知道自己已经赢了的时候
The moment when you know you've won.
你永远都没法确信
You never really know for sure.
有时候 仅仅制♥造♥怀疑是不够的
Sometimes, it's not enough just to create doubt.
如果你的客户是故事的主人公
If your client is the hero of the story,
有时你也得给陪审团设定一个恶棍
sometimes you gotta give the jury a villain, too.
咱们去赢下来吧
Let's bring this home.
又见面了 金德警探
[Mickey] Hello again, Detective Kinder.
律师
Counsel.
上次你来作证的时候
Last time you were here,
我问过你一个叫安东史瓦尔的人
I asked you about a man named Anton Shavar.
你记得吗?
Do you recall?
记得
Yes.
我说过 有证据表明 史瓦尔先生
[Mickey] I said there was evidence Mr. Shavar
因为杨瑞尔兹跟他的妻子有染 而威胁过他
threatened Jan Rilz for having an affair with his wife.
你向法庭宣称对此一无所知 对吗?
You told the court you knew nothing about this, correct?
对
That's correct.
你今天既然来了 能想起更多的事情吗?
You know anything more as you sit here today?
我知道从来没有下达过任何限制令
I know that no restraining order was ever granted.
但你确实知道 瑞尔兹先生提交过 针对史瓦尔先生的限制令申请
But you do know one was filed by Mr. Rilz against Mr. Shavar.
对 我现在知道了
I'm now aware of that, yes.
警探 现在告诉我一件事 如果你发现一个谋杀受害者
Now tell me something, Detective, if you discover that a murder victim
因为有人威胁要杀死他 而申请了限制令
had filed for a restraining order because someone threatened to kill him,
通常情况下 这不应该是你要调查的重要线索吗?
wouldn't that be a strong lead you would normally investigate?
当然了
[Kinder] Of course it would.
但正如我已经作证的那样 我们直到现在才知道史瓦尔先生
But as I already testified, we weren't aware of Mr. Shavar until now.
这是否意味着 你还没有过质问过史瓦尔先生?
Does that mean you still haven't questioned Mr. Shavar?
对
Correct.
没有问题了
Oh. No further questions.
调查安东史瓦尔
Did looking into Anton Shavar
是否改变了你对被告有罪的看法?
change your opinion as to the defendant's guilt?
没有改变
No, it did not.
为什么呢?
And why is that?
一方面 我们调查了 史瓦尔先生的行踪
For one thing, we looked into Mr. Shavar's whereabouts.
发现谋杀案发生期间 他正在迈阿密出差
Turns out, he was in Miami on business during the time of the murders.
谢谢 没有问题了 法官大人 是否可以上前讨论?
Thank you. Nothing further. Your Honor, may we approach?
[judge] Mmm-hmm.
但是按照这个速度 我得开始向你们收场地租金
At this rate,
-I should start charging you both rent. -[audience laughs]
这种把戏很明显 哈勒先生打算传唤史瓦尔先生
It is obvious where this is going. Mr. Haller intends to call Mr. Shavar
再针对他玩弄稻草人把戏
to paint him as a straw man.
现在你读懂了我的心思
Now you're reading my mind.
如果他们想要引向第三方责任辩护
If they wanted to make this third-party culpability,
他们应该早就提起动议 让法庭就此举♥行♥听证
they should've filed for it, court would've held a hearing.
现在他们这么做 不是正当的方式
They're trying to slip it through the back door.
如果警方当初进行了彻底调查
If the police had run a thorough investigation,
我敢肯定 杰瑞文森特
I'm sure Jerry Vincent
几个月前就该提出第三方动议了
would've filed a third-party motion months ago.
公诉方无论是在程序上还是在实质上
People move to suppress any third-party defense,
都反对任何第三方辩论动议
both on procedural and substantive grounds.
我戳破了你的假想
I blew up your case.
你的假想跟我这里要构建的辩护 其实有着同样的基础
A case that was built on exactly the same foundation as this,
就是丈夫发现红杏出墙
a husband scorned.
我们整个的辩护核心论点
The core of our entire defense
一直是警♥察♥的调查过于狭隘
has always been that the police got tunnel vision.
一旦他们确认谁是罪犯 就不再继续调查了
They got their man, they stopped looking.
[inhales deeply]
传唤你的证人
Call your witness.
请报上你的名字
[Mickey] Please state your name.
安东史瓦尔
Anton Shavar.
史瓦尔先生 你从事哪一行?
[Mickey] What do you do, Mr. Shavar?
我经营一家私人安全和情报公♥司♥
I run a private security and intelligence firm.
这是一份有趣的工作
That's an interesting job.
你是怎么入行的?
How did you get into that?
我有以色列情报方面的背景
I have a background in intelligence in Israel.
所以你以前是摩萨德的人?
So you were in the Mossad?
我没这么说过
I did not say that.
但我需要你回答这个问题 你在摩萨德工作过吗?
But I need you to answer the question. Were you in the Mossad?
一个以进行有针对性的暗♥杀♥ 而闻名的组织
An organization known to carry out targeted assassinations.
-反对! -法官大人 我可以发言吗?
-Objection! -Your Honor, if I may?
你是哪位?
Who are you?
我是史瓦尔先生的律师
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表