剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
When he got sentenced, I just…
我就麻木了…
I just shut down…
是毒品帮我挺过这一切
Pills helped me do it.
伊基 我得把他救出来
I gotta get him out, Izzy.
[sighs]
我现在下车去见个人
So, now I'm gonna take this meeting outside, all right?
-哈勒先生? -你好 我是米奇
-Mr. Haller? -Hi, it's Mickey.
我希望你不介意在这里见面 就是想找个私密的地方
I hope you don't mind meeting here. It's just, wanted somewhere private.
那个检察官说 我应该跟可以信任的律师谈谈
The prosecutor, she said I should talk to a lawyer I could trust.
她确实这么说过 但我想澄清一件事 我为你工作 只为你工作 明白吗?
She did, but I wanna make one thing clear. I work for you and only you. Okay?
无论你说什么 不会有第三个人知道
Whatever you say, stays between us.
只是她说我会进监狱 那样我就会失去我的孩子
It's just, she said that I'd go to jail, that I would lose my baby.
是男孩还是女孩?
What are you having?
女孩
A girl.
我也有个女儿
I have a daughter too.
我向你保证 我会尽我所能
I promise you, I will do anything that's in my power
保护你和你的孩子的安全 好吗?
to keep you and your baby safe. All right?
你是怎么认识安吉洛索托的?
So, how did you meet Angelo Soto?
我以前给他打工
I worked for him.
我刚到疗养院时跟别人一样
I started like the others at the nursing home.
-然后呢? -他注意到了我
-What happened next? -[Tanya] He noticed me.
开始给我带午餐 对我很特别
Started bringing me lunch, treating me special.
很快他就要我做他的女朋友
Soon he wanted me to be his girlfriend.
我从来都没喜欢过他
I never loved him.
但是他给了我一套公♥寓♥和钱
But he got me an apartment, money.
索托先生被指控贩卖♥♥人口和强迫劳动
Mr. Soto is charged with human trafficking and slave labor.
-关于这些事情你知道什么吗? -他什么都不跟我说
-Do you know anything about that? -He doesn't tell me anything.
我一问他就会生气 但我看到了一些东西
If I ask him questions, he gets angry. But I see things.
凡是你能记得的事情 我要你都写下来
[sighs] I want you to write it down, as best as you remember.
姓名、日期和一切事情 你能做到吗?
Names, dates, everything. Can you do that?
至于检察官威胁你的指控
Now the charges the prosecutor threatened you with,
还有银行记录里你的名字 别担心
your name being on the bank records, don't worry.
那些我可以应付 如果你不想合作的话就不必合作
I can handle that. You don't have to cooperate if you don't want to.
我想离开他 我想为了我女儿开始新的生活
I want to get away from him. I want a new start for my daughter.
我不想我女儿 在他这样的父亲身边长大
I don't want her growing up with him as a father.
你的愿望会实现的 我会和检察官谈谈
And that's what you'll get. I'll talk to the prosecutor.
你比她人好多了
You're nicer than her.
如果你了解她的话 她其实是个可爱的人
She's actually a sweetheart once you get to know her.
(威尔谢尔伊贝尔剧院)
[indistinct chatter]
他在11号♥桌 要跟他聊的话 我让他一会儿去找你
[Maggie] He's at table 11. Want to talk to him, let him speak to you later.
还有五分钟?
So, five minutes?
-对 -好的
-Yes. -Okay.
你知道的 我不会忘记你的协助
You know I won't forget your support.
还记得你30岁生日吗?
You remember your 30th birthday?
(投票给珍妮西蒙斯 做地区检察官)
You brought me here for dinner.
你带我来这里吃的晚餐
我记得那顿饭还挺贵的
It was quite expensive, as I recall.
哈勒 你一直都是营造气氛的高手
You always did know how to put on a show, Haller.
-我跟谭雅克鲁兹见过面了 -她会合作吗?
-So, I met with Tanya Cruz. -She gonna cooperate?
要是你不用莫须有的指控
Putting aside that you threatened to take her baby away
来威胁带走她的孩子的话…
on charges that wouldn't hold up…
米奇 索托杀了我的证人
Soto killed my witness, Mickey.
这就是为什么你得理解我的委托人 对她孩子未来的恐惧 玛姬
Which is why you'll appreciate my client's fear for her baby's future, Mag.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
更换居住地和资金支持 至少一年时间
Relocation, financial support for a year, minimum.
我可以开庭期间安置她去别的地方 但你要一年?
I can relocate her through the trial, but a year?
-我没有那么大权力 -也许你没有 但我知道谁有
-I don't have the authority to do that. -Maybe not you, but I know who does.
咱们稍后再谈这个 现在我得去做我的工作了
Let's talk about this later. I gotta go do my job now.
这是你现在的工作? 看看 也许你真应该竞选公职
This is your job now? See, maybe you should run for office.
得了吧
[laughing] Yeah, right.
哈勒?
[Golantz] Haller?
我看见你来了 觉得还是要过来打个招呼
I saw you walk in, thought I'd come say hello.
-不想太尴尬 -是啊 这种地方我是不太自在
-Didn't want it to be weird. -Yeah, well, this isn't usually my scene.
仅此而已
That's all.
我明白
I get it.
别误会 我是说我不用费力讨好上司
No, I meant, I don't have a boss I have to suck up to.
晚上好
[Maggie through microphone] Good evening.
晚上好 谢谢各位光临
Good evening, and thank you for being here.
我叫玛姬麦克弗森
My name is Maggie McPherson.
在过去的九年里 我一直是重案组的副检察官
For the past nine years, I've been a deputy DA in Major Crimes
我的领导 就是你们今晚来这里表示支持的人
under the person who you came here to see tonight,
我看这也给了我一个很好的场合 说她几句坏话
which gives me a pretty good platform to talk smack about her, I think.
她紧张的时候就会撩头发 对吧?
She does that when she's nervous, doesn't she? The hair thing.
你是她前夫 比我清楚
I mean, you know better than me. You were married to her.
我就是…
I just…
…她非常熟悉对我们办公室的期待…
[Maggie] …she's deeply familiar with the needs of our office…
反正我得走了 该去睡美容觉了
Anyway, I gotta go. Get my beauty rest.
星期一可是个大日子 再见
Got a big day Monday. Cheers.
…最重要的是 她是个公正的人
[Maggie] …and most importantly, she is fair.
女士们先生们 在这历史圣地
Ladies and gentlemen, in this historic space,
我非常荣幸地 有请洛杉矶县的下一任地方检察官
it's my great honor to introduce the next District Attorney of Los Angeles County,
珍妮西蒙斯
Janelle Simmons.
谢谢你 玛姬 谢谢大家的到来…
Thank you, Maggie. And thank you, everyone, for coming…
-嘿 托尼 -嘿 他来了
-[Mickey] Hey, Tony. -Hey, there he is.
-你好吗 伙计? -谢谢你的邀请 米克
-[Mickey] How are you, man? -Thanks for the invite, Mick.
是你在帮我的忙
You're the one doing me a favor.
说到这个…
Ah! Speaking of which…
这是犯罪实验室的内部审计报告
It's the internal audit from the crime lab.
他们一疏忽 跟我的证据开示 一起复印了 希望可以帮助你
They copied it in my discovery by mistake. Hope it helps you out.
-我要找的就是这个 谢谢你 -我很高兴能帮上忙 听好了
-This is just what I needed. Thank you. -[Tony] My pleasure. Listen.
-给他们看看独行侠的厉害 -玩得开心点
-Show 'em how solo guys do it. -Enjoy yourself.
…你们中的许多人 比如玛姬 都为本区服务多年…
[Janelle] …many of you, like Maggie, are veterans of the district…
玛姬?
[Lorna] Maggie?
劳娜 嘿 我没想到你会过来
Lorna, hey. I didn't know you were gonna be here.
我也可以离开
I can leave.
没关系 我猜自己得出来透透气
No, it's fine. I just needed some air, I guess.
在这种场合里如鱼得水需要本事 但是我一直没练出来
These things are an acquired taste which I've never acquired.
西斯科今晚没来?
[laughs]
没有 这种地方真的不合他的口味
No Cisco tonight?
[Lorna] No, no. It's not really his cup of tea.
其实也不合我的口味 但是我就是想找个借口穿这件礼服
It's not really mine either, but I just wanted an excuse to wear this dress.
-海莉怎么样了? -为什么问起她来了?
-How's Hayley? -Why?
米奇说出了点事情
Mickey mentioned an incident.
Oh! Um…
是 她会好起来的 劳娜 至少我觉得她会没事的
Yeah. She's gonna be fine, Lorna. At least, I think she will be.
我敢肯定她会好起来 我可以找个时间去看看她
Well, I'm sure she will be. I could come by sometime.
也许还可以带点东西安慰她?
Maybe bring her a care package?
她以前很喜欢我们做的饼干
She used to love these cookies we would make.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
-我不是故意要管闲事 -不 没关系 只是…
-I didn't mean to pry. -No, it's okay. It's just…
她就是需要一些时间 没别的办法
She's gonna need some time. That's all.
好的 我也许应该回去了 我晚上还什么都没吃呢
Okay. I should probably head back in. I didn't eat any dinner.
得去拿几个蘑菇帽吃
The mushroom caps are gonna have to do.
[laughs]
-嘿 劳娜 -嗯?
-Hey, Lorna. -Yeah?
-鞋子真漂亮 -谢谢 是迪奥的
-Nice shoes. -Oh. Thank you. They're Dior.
特♥价♥的
[whispering] On sale.
-嘿 -嘿
-[Maggie] Hey. -Hey.
你要走了?
You leaving?
我需要在我的车变成南瓜之前回家
I need to get home before my ride turns into a pumpkin.
早上我会和珍妮谈谈
I'll talk to Janelle in the morning.
-好的 -她现在很忙
-All right. -She's preoccupied right now.
而且赤霞珠和谈判互不兼容 所以…
And Cabernet and negotiating don't always mix. [laughing] So…
你想搭车回家吗? 现在我是清醒的人 记得吗?
You want a ride home? I mean, I'm the sober one. Remember?
不用了 我没事 我叫了辆优步 所以不用了
No, I'm okay. I called an Uber. So, I'm fine.
这个葛兰兹…你们…
So, uh, this guy, Golantz… Did you, uh…
-什么? -没事 你们有什么事情也没关系
-What? -No, it's fine if you did.
要是能提醒一下就好了
It just would have been nice to get a heads-up.
我们下班后喝过两次酒 不过基本上谈的都是公事
We had drinks twice after work. It was more professional than anything.
不关你什么事
Not that it's your business.
确实不关我的事
No, it's not.
你这是怎么了?
What's gotten into you?
地方检察官跟你玩心理战的时候 你看不出来吗?
You can't tell when a DA is trying to play mind games with you?
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表