剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
我这话是认真的
[laughing] I mean, seriously.
我要不要明天过来敲定交易?
Should I come by tomorrow to finalize the deal?
如果海莉肯见我的话 也许跟她一起吃个早餐
Maybe have breakfast with Hayley, if she'll see me.
利用松饼解决大部分事情 我没问题
Let the pancakes do most of the talking, that works for me.
-好吧 -谢谢你过来 米奇
-All right. -Thanks for coming, Mickey.
晚安 玛姬 谢谢你
Have a good night, Mags. Thanks.
-玛姬 -鲍勃 你来这里干什么?
-Maggie. -Bob. What are you doing here?
-其实我是来和你谈谈的 -我?
-I came to talk to you, actually. -Me?
我知道你对珍妮很忠诚 而且忠诚很重要
I understand you're loyal to Janelle and loyalty is important,
但也可能会过火
but it can also be taken too far.
你了解珍妮 先是地区检察官 然后是市政♥府♥ 接下来谁知道呢?
You know Janelle. First DA, then City Hall, then who knows what?
她已经在安排下一份工作了
She's already lining up her next job.
你不是吗?
And you aren't?
你真以为珍妮会支持你?
You really think Janelle has your back?
支持你和你们办公室里 每一位地区检察官?
You and every other DA in that office?
我不参与政♥治♥ 只是做我的工作
I don't get involved in politics. I just do my job.
我知道 这也是为什么你需要的上司
I know. That's why you need a boss
要能够能给你工具和自♥由♥ 去让你做好工作
who'll give you the tools and the freedom to do it well.
你考虑一下 我们就说这么多吧
Just think about it. That's all.
晚安 玛姬
Have a good night, Maggie.
看起来法官那边查不下去了
[Cisco] Looks like the Judge is a dead end.
我以为他收了钱
I thought he was good for it,
但那栋楼其实有笔抵押贷款
but turns out the mortgage on that building
在一个家族信托名下
is owned by a family trust.
他们在餐厅装♥修♥的时候做了再融♥资♥
They took out a second around the time of the restaurant renovation.
所以他们的钱是干净的
So, it's legit.
这么说这笔钱不是受贿来的
So, the money didn't come from a bribe.
-回到原点了 -听着 米克 还有件事
-Back to square one. -[Cisco] Listen, Mick, one more thing.
我看到你要去见硬壳凯西
I saw you were going to meet with the Hard Case Casey.
他违反了假释规定 泰迪问我能不能接手处理
He got a parole violation, and Teddy asked me if I could handle it.
-你见到泰迪了? -更确切地说 是他来见了我
-You saw Teddy? -[Mickey] He saw me, more like it.
西斯科 这么多年来 圣徒一直是客户 对吧?
Look, Cisco, the Saints have been clients for years. All right?
米克 你该做什么就做吧 我得走了
You gotta do what you got to do, Mick. I'm gonna get going.
我和珍妮谈过了 我们最多能提供两个月的异地安置
I talked to Janelle. Two months relocation, best we can offer.
这是胡扯 玛姬 她是个移♥民♥ 在这里举目无亲
Come on, Maggie. She's an immigrant. She doesn't know anyone here.
-这根本不够 -我们不是联邦调查局 米克
-That's not enough. -We're not the Feds, Mick.
证人保护项目不归我们管
We don't have WITSEC.
不好意思 你让我这样做
I'm sorry, did you ask me to do this
不就是因为你觉得我能说服谭雅?
because you thought I'd talk Tanya into it?
-替你出面 不是吗? -我要你帮忙因为我相信你
-Take a dive for you, is that it? -I asked because I trust you.
莱蒂洛佩兹这个名字你有印象吗?
Does the name Letty Lopez mean anything?
没有 得有吗?
No. Should it?
她已经在里诺住了七年了
[Mickey] She's been living in Reno for seven years now,
等着为一起毒品案作证
waiting to testify in this drug case.
在此期间 我们这些纳税人
And during that time, we, the taxpayers,
每月为她提供2000美元 用于租金和开销
have provided her with $2,000 a month in rent and expenses.
去问问珍妮
Ask Janelle. You know what?
更得问问你的朋友 大侦探兰克福德
Better yet, ask your friend, Detective Lankford.
玛姬 如果你们没有钱的话 洛城警局有
If you don't have the money, Maggie, LAPD does.
他们每年一百亿美元预算 可以从他们那里出
It comes out of their ten billion dollar annual budget.
警♥察♥局预算削减之后就没戏了
That'll get slashed once they defund the police.
我要的只有一年
All I'm asking is one year.
好让这个女人为你卖♥♥命出力之后 可以有个新的开始
So this woman can have a fresh start after risking her life for you.
就是这样 要么接受要么拒绝
That's the deal. Take it or leave it.
好吧 我跟珍妮争取一下
Okay. I'll push Janelle.
你们就不能像普通父母一样吗?
[Hayley sighs]
Can't you guys be like normal parents?
你准备好了?
Are you ready? I'm starving.
-好吧 那我们走吧 -我们走吧
-[in Spanish] Okay. Then let's go. -Vámonos.
-妈妈再见 -玩得开心
-[in English] Bye, Mom. -Have fun.
昨天晚上你和妈妈约会了?
Were you and Mom, like, on a date last night?
什么?没有 是你妈妈的上司有事
[chuckles] What? No, it was a thing for your mom's boss.
为什么你觉得我们约会了?
Why would you think it was a date?
我说不清楚 那天晚上我看到你们在妈妈…
I don't know. The other night I saw you guys together after Mom's…
-在上次出事之后 -你看到了?
-After what happened. -Yeah, you saw that, huh?
海莉 我仍然关心你妈妈
Look, Hayley, I still care for your mom.
我永远都会的 好吗?我只是…
I always will, all right? I just…
我不知道未来会怎样 你明白吗?
I don't know what the future holds, you know?
我想通了 你们俩太不一样了
I figured. I mean, you're both so different.
此话怎讲 因为我代表杀手 而她负责把他们关起来?
Why, because I represent killers and she puts them away?
你知道吗? 不吃松饼了 我有个更好的主意
You know what? Forget pancakes. I've got a better idea.
你带我来这里是就是为了看喷泉?
So, you brought me here for the fountains?
我都看过几百万遍了
[chuckling] Seen these a million times.
不是来看喷泉的 你看到那栋楼了吗?
No, not the fountain. Look.
-You see that building? -Mmm-hmm.
那是市政厅
[Mickey] That's City Hall.
挨着它的是司法大楼 你妈妈工作的地方
One next to it, the Hall of Justice where your mother works.
正对面的那个是联邦法♥院♥
Right in front, that one, it's the Federal Courthouse.
这栋楼是联邦调查局 和移♥民♥及海关执法局
This one is FBI and ICE.
这边是洛城警局 你看见那边那个人了吗?
This is LAPD. Now, you see that man over there?
看见了
[Hayley] Yeah.
他的摊位可能没有许可证
He probably doesn't have a permit for his cart.
也许他是非法移♥民♥ 严格来说 这不是犯罪
May be undocumented. That's not a crime, exactly,
但仍然会有人来找麻烦
but people are going to still come looking for you.
他该如何应付
Now, what is he supposed to do
所有这些大楼里的人?
against all these people in all these big buildings?
好的 这些我都明白 但特雷弗埃利奥特可不是小人物
Okay. I get all that. But Trevor Elliott's not an underdog.
对 他不是 但道理是一样的
No, he's not, but the principle is the same.
我也代表小人物 跟你爷爷一样
I represent underdogs, too. So did your grandfather.
我还以为他的大多数客户 都是摇滚明星和毒贩
I thought most of his clients were, like, rock stars and drug dealers.
不全是 我记得一个案子
No, not always. I remember one case.
你爷爷带我去看的 那是…
Your abuela brought me to watch and it was, uh…
有孩子因为开车经过什么的被指控
it was this kid accused in a drive-by or something,
整个案子都弄错了 他绝对是无辜的
and the whole case was a sham. He was 100% innocent.
但是在那帮人眼里 那不重要
But to them, didn't matter.
你代理过这样的人吗?
You ever have somebody like that?
其实有一个 现在我恢复了 会尽力帮助他
As a matter of fact, yes. But I'm back. I'm gonna try to help him.
好吧 那你为什么不处理那个案子 而忙着特雷弗埃利奥特的事情?
Okay, so, why don't you work on that case instead of Trevor Elliott?
海莉 事情没那么简单
It's just not that simple, Hayley.
我要出庭 得对我的客户负责
I have a trial and I have a duty to my client.
这没错 但你刚接手这个案子 为什么必须现在就开庭?
Well, yeah, but you just got the case. Why does it have to be right now?
因为我的客户不想耽搁 他想如期开庭
Because my client doesn't want a delay and he wants his day in court.
我不明白 如果我有可能进监狱
I don't get it. If I were looking at going to jail,
我会尽可能地拖延这种破事
I'd put that shit off as long as I could.
对不起
Sorry.
-爸爸? -来吧 我得先送你回家
-Dad? -Come on. Gotta take you home.
快点 咱们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
[drone buzzing]
有什么急事 不能等到早上吗?
[Trevor] What's so urgent, it couldn't wait till morning?
-你是怎么做到的? -做什么?
-How did you do it? -Do what?
你是怎么在陪审团成立前几个月 就能贿赂陪审员的?
How'd you bribe a juror months before there's even a jury panel?
(向下划动 降落)
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么?
What the hell are you talking about?
你拒绝延期 是因为你必须马上去受审
You refused to take a continuance because you had to go to trial right away.
-我告诉你了 我的公♥司♥… -胡扯
-I told you. My company is-- -Bullshit.
特雷弗 没人会把自己的自♥由♥ 赌在生意上
Nobody gambles their freedom on a business deal, Trevor.
陪审人传票要在特定日期发出 所以你早就知道了
[sighs] Jury summonses go out for a specific date. So, you knew.
你知道如果你能在你这组陪审员 搞定一个潜在的陪审员
You knew if you could get a potential juror on your panel,
你就脱身了
you might pull this off.
这就是你不想要陪审团顾问的原因
That's why you didn't want a jury consultant.
这就是为什么 你要求对陪审员有最终决定权
It's why you demanded final say on the jurors
还有你在车♥库♥搞里的噱头 就是为了让那个陪审员离开
and that stunt you pulled in the garage to get that juror kicked off,
你安排好了人
you planted somebody.
我是航♥空♥工程师 在洛克希德马丁工作
I'm an aerospace engineer at Lockheed Martin.
单身 住在帕洛斯弗迪斯
I'm single and I live in Palos Verdes.
就是7号♥陪审员 对不对?
It's juror number seven, isn't it?
我不知道那个人是谁 也不知道他任何事情
I don't know who the guy is or anything about him.
我只知道他被买♥♥通了 并且已经拿到了钱
All I know is he's bought and paid for.
好吧 到此为止吧 我从不接手行贿的客户
Yeah, well, that's it. I draw the line at clients who pay bribes.
-你说什么? -我说我不干了
-What're you saying? -I'm saying, I'm out.
你说我需要这个?没那么需要
You say I need this? Well, not this badly.
-不行 你不能那样做 -动我一下试试
-No. You can't do that. -Well, try me.
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表