剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
Everybody lies.
过不了多久 你就会开始怀疑 自己从事的是不是正当的事业
After a while you wonder if you're doing any good at all.
你知道妈妈从来不会那么想 对吗? 她不接坏人的案子
You know Mom never feels that way, right She just puts bad people away.
你妈是个真正有信仰的人
Your mom's a true believer.
那正是她事业成功的原因
That's what makes her so great at what she does.
可你不是吗?
But you're not
[Mickey sighs]
过去是 我想现在也是吧
I was. I think I still am.
我相信 在我们的系统里 被证明有罪之前 每个人都是无辜的
Look, I believe that in our system, everyone is innocent until proven guilty.
一旦州政♥府♥指控你
Now, when the State points the finger at you,
我就是你唯一的救星
well, I'm all you got.
什么?
[doorbell rings]
Now what
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to intrude.
探员 最好是好消息
This better be good, Detective.
很重要
It's important.
我们真的得看看杰瑞文森特的文件
We really gotta see Jerry Vincent's files.
我明白你受律师代理人特权保护
I realize you have attorney-client privilege.
地区检察官说你很有可能 给我们吃闭门羹
DA says you probably have the right to shut us down.
真的?我认识这个人
Seriously I knew this guy.
我真的需要你帮忙 好清楚我们要对付的是什么人
I really need you to see what we're up against.
爆头致命 干净利落
It's a kill shot to the head, very clean.
杀手还捡走了弹壳
Whoever pulled the trigger picked up the shell casings too.
是有人想干掉杰瑞文森特
Someone targeted Jerry Vincent
他们没动他的钱包和现金
and they didn't take his wallet or his cash.
但是拿走了包和笔记本电脑
They took his bag with his laptop.
现在的问题是 里面到底有什么? 他究竟知道了什么才引来杀身之祸?
Now, the question is, what was on there What did he know that got him killed
如果有答案 那很有可能在他的文件里
If the answer's any place, it's probably in his files.
我是真的希望可以帮你 探员
I wish I could help you, Detective, I really do.
我是请你帮你自己
I'm asking you to help yourself.
你有危险 律师
You're at risk, Counselor.
你可能就是下一个
You could be next.
杰瑞跟黑帮或者毒枭有联♥系♥吗?
[Cisco] Was Jerry involved with wise guys or cartel guys
我觉得没有 他是个直脾气
I doubt it, he was straight ahead.
-前检察官 -也许是他以前送进监狱的人
-Ex-prosecutor. -Maybe it's someone he put in prison.
稍等
One second.
对 我想过这种可能 仔细查看一下文件
Yeah, I thought about that. Comb through the files.
看看有没有任何威胁的痕迹 委托人 以前的委托人、任何人 明白吗?
Look for any hint of threats, clients, ex-clients, everybody, all right
交给我
I'm on it.
还有 埃利奥特允许我们
In the meantime, Elliott gave us access
勘测他在马里布的房♥子 命案是在那里发生的
to his house in Malibu where the murders happened.
我们了解真♥相♥很重要
It's important we get a true picture.
我会把地址发给你 中午在那里碰面
I'll shoot you the address. Let's meet there around noon.
这就是说我们拿到案子了?
This means we have the case
还没有 我们了解的越多 胜算就越大
Not yet. The more we learn the better our chances.
-你现在在哪儿? -准备开庭
-Where are you right now -Heading into trial.
马尔文
Marvin.
-米奇! -谢谢你过来 我很感激
-Oh! Mickey! -Thanks for coming. I appreciate this.
怎么能不来呢?
Why wouldn't I
我认识的最伟大的人要我帮忙
When the greatest person I ever met asks for my help,
我当然乐于效劳
I give my help.
埃莉诺怎么样?
How's Eleanor
她好得不得了 还有她要我向你致敬
Oh, she's absolutely fantastic is how she is. And she sends her love.
-请向她转达我的敬意 谢谢你 -LA-292587诉伊基莱茨案
Send my love to her. Thank you.
[woman] LA-292587. People vs. Izzy Letts.
马上过来
Be with you in a second.
法官大人 我是米奇哈勒 可否上前与您讨论?
Mickey Haller, Judge, asks that we approach
希望你准备好了
Please tell me you're ready.
-差不多了 法官大人 -哈勒先生
-Almost, Judge. -[Wallace] Mr. Haller.
实际上 法官大人
Actually, Judge.
尽管有进一步激怒霍尔特先生的风险
At the risk of further antagonizing Mr. Holt,
我们能否传唤他私下谈谈?
maybe we call him up for the sidebar
-什么? -耍什么花样?
-Excuse me -What's going on
虽然有点非正统
A bit unorthodox, but in the best interests
却符合司法成本和正义的最佳利益
of judicial economy and justice.
只要30秒
Take 30 seconds.
霍尔特先生
Mr. Holt.
能否请您过来讨论一下?
Could you approach the bench
您好 我会非常快
How you doin' All right, I'll make this quick.
我的委托人被诉严重窃盗罪
My client is charged with grand theft.
根据《刑法典》第487节
Which under Section 487 of the Penal Code
被盗物品价值应该超过950美元
means the value of the stolen object exceeds $950.
法官大人 那条项链最多也就值400美元吧?
Your Honor, that necklace is worth what, $400, tops
什么?
What
我有几次的代理费 是用钻石和黄金支付的
I've taken few payments in diamonds and gold,
所以对估值略知一二
developed a pretty good eye.
但是出于稳妥 法官大人
But to be sure, Judge,
我还请来了一位这方面的专家
I also brought with me an expert on the matter.
那位先生名叫马尔文比德尔曼 是位珠宝商
That is Marvin Beedleman. He's a jeweler.
他可以为我们做个快速估价
He can give us a pretty quick appraisal.
地区检察官也可以另请高明
The District Attorney might want to get one of her own.
我猜你太太不知道这件是假货?
Guessing your wife doesn't know it's a knock-off
我当然不想让她失望
I, of course, don't want to upset her.
你是在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me
我没有
I am not. I am not.
即使这是件假货 被告在作案时以为这是真货
Even if it is a knock-off, the defendant thought she was stealing the real thing.
你有证人 能证明她当时的精神状况吗?
You have a witness to testify as to her state of mind
你没有对项链进行估值?
Did you not have the necklace appraised
我们有他保险公♥司♥的估值
We have the appraisal from his insurance company.
也许要查查有没有欺诈行为了
Might open up a whole new can of fraud.
当然 我可能是错的
I could be wrong, of course.
谢泼德小姐 你对诉讼如何进行有何见解?
Miss Shepard, any thoughts on how you might like to play this
全案驳回?我可以走了?
Completely dismissed I get to just go
除非地区检察官决定起诉霍尔特夫妇
Well, unless the DA decides to prosecute the Holts
而你被请来做控方证人
and you get called as a witness against them,
但是我觉得那不会发生
but I don't think that'll happen.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你都不用站在那里
Didn't even have to get up there
证明自己是个多好的人
and testify as to what a nice person you are.
我不知道该怎么感谢你 我答应你总有一天我会付钱给你
[chuckles] I don't know how to thank you. I will pay you one day, I promise.
你现在就付钱给我
You pay me now.
我破产了 名下一分钱都没有
I'm broke. I don't have a nickel to my name.
你有驾照吗?
Have a driver's license
什么?
Excuse me
你说雇了她是什么意思?
[Lorna] What do you mean you hired her
我跟你说我需要一位司机 正好她会开车
I told you I needed a driver, and she can drive.
其实我车开得很好
I'm actually a good driver.
劳娜 其实她车开得很好
She's actually a good driver, Lorna.
你在办公室工作死不了人
[Lorna] It wouldn't kill you to work from an office.
太多条条框框
Too much structure. I gotta work while I'm on the move.
我必须得一边跑路一边工作
-你不是说过她有毒瘾吗? -以前有 我没资格评判别人 右转
-Didn't you say she's an addict -Former. Who am I to judge Turn right.
我快到了 一会儿打给你
I'm almost there. Call you back.
米奇 不要…
Mickey, no-- [groans]
[knocking at door]
-玛姬 -嗨 劳娜 见到你真高兴
-Maggie. -Hi, Lorna. Nice to see you.
谢谢 我也是 你这身真漂亮
Um, thank you, and likewise. You look pretty.
有什么要我帮忙的?
Something I can help you with
劳娜 我们两个都关心他
We both care for him, Lorna.
我很开心
And I mean, I'm happy
米奇的事业有所起色…
for all this positive turn of events for Mickey…
但是呢?
But
但是从一个死于枪击的律师手上 接这么一件高规格的谋杀案
But taking over a high-profile murder for a lawyer who was just gunned down
而且律师的死因不明 我们真的觉得这是个好主意?
for God knows what reason, do we really think this is a good idea
玛姬 我们面临着很多财务问题
The wolf is at the door, Maggie.
我费尽全力 才让他的业务磕磕绊绊往前走
I have been holding his practice together with string and glue.
他的命比他的律师职业重要
His life is bigger than just his law career.
他需要先恢复好 他女儿需要他恢复好
He needs to get back on his feet first. His daughter needs him back on his feet.
我明白 但这件案子会让他恢复元气
I know, and this could be the thing that gets him there.
一年来这是他第一次像个活人
For the first time in a year, he's alive again.
而且你了解米奇
And you know Mickey.
他是争强好胜
The only thing he likes more than a fight
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表