剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
Then what?
然后?你明白的
Then what? Then you know what.
我不明白
No, I don't.
你没那么容易脱身的 咱们现在进去吧 来吧
You don't get off that easy. Now, let's go inside. Come on. Come on.
(准许进入)
你进来之后发生了什么?
What happened after you came in?
我喊了她的名字
[Trevor] I called out her name.
拉拉?
Lara?
她没回答
She didn't answer.
我猜她去海滩了
I figured she'd gone to the beach,
所以我就上楼去卧室换泳衣
so I went up to the bedroom to put my swimsuit on.
拉拉?
Lara?
好 咱们上楼
Okay. Let's go.
-别让我做这个 -来吧 特雷弗 上楼
-Don't make me do this. -Come on, Trevor. Let's go.
告诉我当时的情景
Tell me what you saw.
你个混♥蛋♥
Goddamn you.
特雷弗 告诉我你当时看到了什么
[Mickey] Trevor, tell me what you saw.
亲爱的
Baby.
这他妈的怎么了?
What the fuck?
他在那边
He was over there.
而拉拉…
[voice breaking] And Lara…
拉拉在床上…
Lara was on the bed.
我发现时 他们已经死了 明白吗?
I found them dead. Okay?
我发现时 他们俩都死了 他们…
I found them both dead. They were…
摄像头是怎么回事?
[Mickey] What about the cameras?
什么摄像头?
What cameras?
命案早上被关掉了
They were off the morning of the murders.
没有你到达和进屋的视频记录
There's no footage of you arriving or going in.
肯定是拉拉关掉了
Lara must've turned them off.
我猜她不希望 她跟瑞尔兹鬼混被拍下来
I guess she didn't want them recording her and Rilz together.
说得通
Makes sense.
她每次跟瑞尔兹约会都会关掉吧?
She did that every time she was alone with Rilz, didn't she?
我不确定
I wouldn't know.
真的?
Really?
我家也装了安全系统 没什么特别的
I've got a security system at my house, too. Nothing elaborate.
但是只要我想 就可以从手♥机♥上调取摄像头画面
But I can access the cameras from my phone anytime I want,
而我只是个小律师 你可是科技界的大天才
and I'm just a simple lawyer. You're a goddamn tech genius.
你跟我说过 你不知道这婚外情
You told me you didn't know about the affair.
你就从来没问过摄像头怎么关掉了?
You never asked about the cameras being off?
你从没注意过吗?
You never noticed this?
去你的 米奇
Fuck you, Mickey.
特雷弗 如果我只花了几天时间 就能察觉出疑点
Trevor, if I can figure this out in a few days,
检察官几个月前就发现了
the prosecutor figured it out months ago.
-不是你想的那个样子 -那是什么?
-It's not what you think. -Then what is it?
我不关心婚外情
I didn't care about the affair.
我关心过 但是…
I mean, I cared, but… [sighs]
我不是个完美的丈夫
God knows I wasn't a perfect husband.
成功会冲昏头脑
Success goes to your head. I… I…
我也出过轨 不止一次
I stepped outside of my marriage, more than once.
拉拉原谅了我 至少她试着原谅了
Lara forgave me for it, at least she tried to.
我愿意她跟别人上♥床♥吗?
Now, did I like that she's fucking another guy?
不愿意 但是我会因为那个 就毁了我的婚姻?
No. But am I gonna let that destroy my marriage?
所以你早就知道了
So, you knew.
-对 我知道 -可你撒谎了
-Yes, I knew. -And you lied about it.
因为我知道 这会让我看起来有多可憎
Because I know how guilty it makes me look.
那天早上我来到这里 为我爱的女人而战斗
I came out here that morning to fight for the woman that I love.
不是身体上的 而是感情上的
Not physically, emotionally.
米奇 他们不是我杀的
Mickey, I didn't kill them.
我不是能干出那种事情的人
I don't have it in me to do something like that.
我要你为我解释
Now, when I asked you to walk me through your story,
事发当天一切情况的时候
what happened on that day,
相当于直接质证 你表现得非常优秀
that was your direct examination, and you passed with flying colors.
你说了正确的话 在正确的时机表达了情绪
You said the right things, you showed emotion at the right time,
我相信了你说的每一个字 陪审团也会相信
I believed every word and so would a jury.
但现在是你的交叉质证 特雷弗
But just now, Trevor, that was your cross.
葛兰茨那个混♥蛋♥
That's how easily
会轻松地把你撕成碎片
that fucker, Golantz, will rip you to pieces.
这个你明白吗?
Do you understand this?
那我们这儿就结束吧
Then we're done here.
[Mickey] Ay, dios mio.
等等 找到了另外两个 可以指证的人?
Wait. So now we got two other people to point the finger at?
我觉得劳娜找到的那个女人不像是
Listen, the woman Lorna found doesn't feel likely to me.
但是她确实提起了 另外一个瑜伽客户 妮玛史瓦尔
But she did bring up another one of the yoga clients. Neema Shavar.
她也在瑞尔兹这个家伙身上花了钱
She was giving money to this guy, Rilz, too.
而且她是有夫之妇
And she has a husband.
(猎鹰国际解决方案)
He runs a private security company. The kind that cater to off-book clientele.
她丈夫开了一家私人安保公♥司♥ 那种什么活儿都接的公♥司♥
那种善于跟踪人的公♥司♥?
The kind that's good at following people?
我知道你在想什么 但是我们现在只有线索没有证据
I know what you're thinking, but listen, now, all we've got is smoke, not fire.
你要我们今晚陪着你吗?
You need us to stick around tonight?
不用了 你们走吧 我正好自己安静一下
No. You guys take off. I could use the peace and quiet.
西斯科 格雷戈斯照片上那个人 你找到什么了吗?
Cisco, you find out anything about the guy in the picture Griggs showed me?
我联♥系♥不上我的线人
I couldn't get ahold of my source.
他跟我玩失踪了
He ghosted me.
格雷戈斯从来没有因为这个停下来?
And Griggs never stopped by with it?
据我所知没有
Not that I know.
但是地区检察官发过来一份 伊莱维姆斯的证据开示
But the DA did send over a discovery on Eli Wyms.
我会留在你桌子上
I'll leave it out for you.
好的 谢了 我明天再看
All right, thanks. I'll get to it tomorrow.
今晚集中火力处理埃利奥特的案子
Tonight's gotta be all about Elliott.
胸有成竹非常好
Momentum's great.
人人都想胸有成竹
Momentum's what you want.
但是胸有成竹也有突然卡住的时候
But momentum can also grind to a halt.
接下来就是你自己一个人 借助几本厚厚的笔记本
And then it's just you facing the music alone
把问题梳理清楚
with a couple of legal pads.
首先 列出基本事实
First, you just lay out the basic facts.
(其他约了瑜伽课的女人)
但是你思考得越多 你开始发掘得就更多
But the more you think, the more you start to dig.
你现在在发掘什么?
[Izzy] What are you digging for?
因案而异 每个案子都像是一堆拼图
Depends. Every case is like a puzzle.
是你要破解的一组密♥码♥
It's a code you've got to crack.
你必须找到答案…
You've got to find the answers,
(时间线)
or the magic bullet that'll blow the whole thing wide open.
…或者那颗击碎谜团的魔法子弹
(其他嫌疑人 卡罗尔杜布瓦?)
有时候它们也许就在你鼻子底下
Sometimes they might be right in front of your face.
(猎鹰国际解决方案 首席执行官 安东史瓦尔)
But usually, they're buried, deep down.
但它们往往深藏不露
所以你得挖掘得更深
So, you dig some more.
你要寻找的是关联
What you're looking for are connections.
难以捉摸的那种 你一开始没有注意到的那种
The elusive kind, the kind you didn't notice at first.
完全搭不上的那些碎片 或者是太容易就搭上的那些碎片
The pieces that don't fit. Or the pieces that fit too easily.
但有时你把碎片挪来挪去
But sometimes, you move the pieces around,
还是搭不到一起
and none of it adds up.
这时候你就得后退一步
That's when you gotta stop and take a step back.
因为答案可能就在鼻子下面
Because the answer might be right in front of your face.
(9月6日)
(伊莱维姆斯 证据开示)
(伊莱维姆斯)
(提审日期:9月6日)
(9月6日)
(逮捕日期:2021年9月6日)
(逮捕日期:2021年9月6日)
妈的
Shit.
伊莱维姆斯就是那颗魔法子弹 我不知道怎么扯在一起 但他一定是
Eli Wyms is the magic bullet. I don't know how, but he's got to be.
他在谋杀案发生的同一天被捕 就在几公里外
He was arrested the same day as the murders a couple of miles away.
这是杰瑞要接他这个案子的原因
That's why Jerry wanted the case.
这不会是巧合 这个家伙知道些情况 西斯科
It can't be a coincidence. This guy knows something, Cisco.
给我回个电♥话♥ 好吗?
Just call me back, all right?
嘿!
[man] Hey!
妈的!快啊
Fuck! Come on.
快给我出来!
[gun cocks]
[Mickey] Get the hell out of here!
对!你说对了!
Yeah! That's right!
(格雷戈斯)
哈勒?
[line ringing]
照片上那个人 我觉得他刚来过我的办公室
[Griggs] Haller?
The guy from the photo, I think he was just here. At the office.
-什么? -我刚才开枪把他吓走了
-What? -I scared him off with a gun, I think.
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表