剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
When my parents split up, I went to live in Mexico City with my mom.
但是我绝大多数的暑假 都是在这里跟我爸过的
But I spent most of my summers here with my dad
可是 我说不清楚 这地方让人不舒服
and, I don't know, this place gets under your skin.
“把这世界翻过来
"Tip the world over on its side
“所有松散的东西都落在洛杉矶”
and everything loose will land in Los Angeles."
弗兰克劳埃德赖特
Frank Lloyd Wright.
我记得是
I think.
[Izzy] Hmm.
跟你说过的 生活时刻变化
[Mickey] Told you. Life's changing.
缓慢而确定
-[Izzy] Slowly and surely. -Imparting knowledge right now.
这就开始传授知识了
(马里布海岸保险)
No. Minus the deductible. You always have to pay a deductible.
不对 要减去免赔额 您总得付免赔额那部分
先生 规矩不是我定的 我…
Sir, I didn't make the rules, I--
对 当然了 您总是可以选择那个解决方案
Well, of course. You always have that option.
您也是 先生
You too, sir.
对不起 有些人就是觉得自己很特殊
[sighs] Sorry about that. Some people just think they're special.
好吧 有什么我能效劳的?
Now, what can I do for you?
谢谢您同意跟我见面
Well, thank you for agreeing to meet with me.
首先 我不想跟您 在电♥话♥上谈论这件事情
First of all, I didn't wanna discuss this over the phone
因为它有点微妙
because it's a bit delicate.
是关于杨瑞尔兹的
It concerns Jan Rilz.
杨?他什么事情?
Jan? What about him?
我为一家律师事务所工作 我们正在调查一些潜在的索赔
Well, I work for a law firm that is looking into some potential claims
跟瑞尔兹先生有关
relevant to Mr. Rilz.
我们发现了一个规律
We've uncovered a pattern,
客户跟他见面进行私教课程
clients meeting with him for private sessions.
其中一些人可能受到了引诱 付钱给他
Some of whom may have been lured into giving him money.
“引诱”?没这回事儿 我就给他开过支票
[scoffs]
"Lured"? No. I wrote him a check.
他想开一家瑜伽静修所
He wanted to start a yoga retreat,
在约书亚树国家公园
in Joshua Tree.
有一些指控
There have been some allegations
说他可能与他的一些女性客户
that he may have had a physical relationship
发生了身体关系
with some of his female clients.
杨行事老派
Jan was an old soul.
他知道如何与人心灵相通
He knew how to connect with people.
这是他成为一位好教练的原因
It's what made him a great teacher.
他可以让你觉得你是世界上唯一的人
He could make you feel like you were the only person in the world.
尽管你并不是
But you weren't.
而且我还知道他别的投资人
And I knew about his other investors.
妮玛史瓦尔就是一个…
Neema Shavar, for one…
等等 妮玛史瓦尔 她是另外一个客户 还是…
Wait. Neema Shavar, was she another client, or…
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你说你是哪个律师事务所的来着?
What law firm did you say you were with again?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我觉得自己是找错人了
I think I'm barking up the wrong tree here.
我肯定是得到了一些错误的信息 已经占用了您太多时间
I must've gotten some bad information. I've taken up enough of your time.
祝您度过美好的一天
Have a great rest of your day.
[sighs]
(凯西爱尔兰酒吧)
干吗?
What?
这是个酒吧
It's a bar.
对 我知道
I can see that, yeah.
都是以前跟你一起喝酒的人
Full of people you used to drink with.
对啊 我的问题是嗑药 伊基
Yeah, my problem was with pills, Izzy.
你想洁身自好的话 最好什么都别碰
You wanna stay clean, it's best if it's all off-limits now.
杰瑞文森特把事业还给了我
[sighs] Look. Jerry Vincent gave me my career back.
我能做的 至少是表达我的敬意
Least I can do is pay my respects.
就停在附近的地方 我结束后给你发短♥信♥
So, just park somewhere close and I'll text you when I'm done.
[door closes]
[music playing softly]
[music intensifies]
嘿 他来了 喝点什么 米克?
Hey. There he is. What'll you have, Mick?
-伙计 我不喝 -给他一杯喝的!
-I'm good, man. -Get the man a drink!
-谢谢 -就喝一杯 来吧
-Thanks. -[woman] One drink. Come on.
请给我一杯加酸橙的苏打水
[Mickey] Give me a club soda with lime, please.
杰瑞不止是一位好老板
You know, Jerry wasn't just a great boss. He was a great man.
他是一个好人
你知道吗?
You know?
知道
-[sobs] -Yes.
敬杰瑞
To Jerry.
-敬杰瑞 -杰瑞
-To Jerry. -[all] Jerry.
Slainté!
该你了 米克 说两句吧
Your turn, Mick. Speech.
-好啊! -讲两句!
[all] Speech! Speech!
谁?我吗?你要我讲两句?
[Mickey] Who, me? You want me?
-对 你! -为什么是我?
-Yes, you! -Aw, come on. Why me?
来吧
Come on.
你接手了他的案子
You took over his practice.
-他信任你 -来吧
-He trusted you. -[woman] Come on.
好吧
All right.
除了出庭时 我其实说话不多
[clears throat]
Well, I'm not much for speeches, except in a courtroom.
[all chuckle softly]
Uh…
我认识杰瑞时他还是个检察官
I first met Jerry back when he was still a prosecutor.
我明白你们的意思
-[all groaning] -[Mickey] I hear you.
我猜杰瑞也明白 因为他后来也到我们这边来了
I guess Jerry did, too, because, well, then he switched sides.
他很友善地告诉我
He was kind enough to tell me
我是激励他这样做的人之一
that I was one of the folks who inspired him to do that.
虽然我自己觉得 他其实就是想多赚点钱
Although, personally, I think he just wanted the money.
[all laugh]
不过 实话实说 我…
Now, honestly, I… I hadn't seen Jerry in a very long time.
我有很长时间都没见过杰瑞了
但是接手他一部分客户之后
But taking over some of his clients,
我意识到杰瑞跟我们中任何人都一样
it reminds me that Jerry was like any of us.
接几个大案子好养家糊口
You know, he had some big cases that paid the rent.
也有几个小案子 只有他自己知道为什么要接下来
He had some little ones that, well, only he knows why he took 'em.
但到头来
But the end of the day,
他就是希望他的客户们
he just wanted to leave his clients
在他接手之后摆脱困境 而这正是…
better off than how he found 'em. And that's…
我们每一个人都力所能及的 对吗?
That's all any of us can do, right?
所以这杯是向杰瑞致敬
So here's to Jerry.
就像我爸爸经常说的
As my father used to say,
“我们再也不会见到他了”
"We shall not look upon his like again."
-敬杰瑞 -敬杰瑞!
-To Jerry. -[all] To Jerry!
失陪了
Excuse me.
兄弟 说得不错
That was some good stuff, bro.
讲得不错 很高兴见到你
Hey, that was something. Good seeing you.
律师
Counselor.
兰克福德 你是来纪念杰瑞的?
Lankford. You here for Jerry?
辩护律师?太阳从西边出来了
Some defense lawyer? Fat chance.
没什么 就是下班之后 几个警♥察♥一起喝一杯
No, just having drinks with some cops after work.
都是体面人
You know, decent people.
-Ah. -Mmm.
麦克火神…
So, McFierce…
Huh.
我好奇她看上了你哪一点
I wonder what she ever saw in you.
是啊 我也好奇
Yeah. Well, that makes two of us.
那个小兄弟怎么样了?
So, how's your boy doing?
卡利帕特里亚的热苏斯梅内德斯
Jesús Menendez out in Calipatria.
请转达我的问候
Well, say hi to him for me.
回头见 律师
I'll see you around, Counselor.
再来一杯苏打水?
[bartender] Another club soda, boss?
给我一杯啤酒 加一杯赫拉杜拉 谢谢
Give me a pint and a shot of Herradura, please.
好的
[bartender] Yeah. Okay.
[indistinct chatter]
都是不能碰的东西?
It's all off-limits, huh?
看起来不太公平
It doesn't seem fair.
这个不沾公平的边
Fair's got nothing to do with it.
事实就是如此 你明白吗?
It is what it is. You know?
就像是把一根腌黄瓜变回黄瓜
It's like trying to turn a pickle back into a cucumber.
你现在是根腌黄瓜
You're a pickle now.
这话我在戒毒时听到过
Yeah, I heard that in rehab.
虽然我不太买♥♥账
Not sure I buy it, though.
那你怎么不把那几杯都喝了?
Then why didn't you have those drinks?
因为…
[sighs] 'Cause…
我想证明我不需要喝酒
I wanted to prove I didn't need to.
还因为我只有赢得玛姬的信任
And because I don't get joint custody back
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表