剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
I'm Mr. Shavar's counsel.
史瓦尔先生过去在以色列的工作经历
Mr. Shavar's past employment in Israel,
与此案无关
whatever it may be, has no bearing on this case.
它可能危及 我国最亲密的盟友之一的国♥家♥安♥全♥
It could jeopardize the national security of one of this country's closest allies.
没关系 你这说法我觉得就是承认了
It's all right. I'll take that as a yes.
公诉方申请无视
Move to strike.
同意 陪审团请排除 哈勒先生最后一句评论
Granted. The jury will disregard Mr. Haller's last remark.
很好 那我们继续 你和杨瑞尔兹是什么关系?
Very well, let's move on. What was your relationship with Jan Rilz?
没什么关系 我们只见过一面
I didn't have one. We only met that one time.
就是你威胁要杀了他那次?
When you threatened to kill him?
我没有威胁要杀了他 我告诉他要离我妻子远点
I didn't threaten to kill him. I told him to stay away from my wife.
因为你发现了
Because you learned
他和你妻子有染?
that he was having an affair with your wife?
现在是我前妻了 不过是这个原因
Now my ex-wife, but yes.
对不起 现在是你前妻了
I apologize. Now your ex-wife.
得知她与瑞尔兹先生的婚外情
Did learning about her affair with Mr. Rilz
对你们离婚有影响吗?
play any role in your divorce?
-你♥他♥妈♥的觉得有影响吗? -史瓦尔先生
-What the hell do you think? -Mr. Shavar.
对不起 法官大人
Apologies, Your Honor.
在满屋子的陌生人面前 谈论我这辈子最糟糕的事情
This is not a pleasant experience talking about the worst thing in my life
不是什么愉快的经历
to a room full of strangers.
是的 我妻子的不忠 对我们的离婚有影响
Yes. My wife's infidelity played a role in our divorce.
你是怎么发现婚外情的?
How did you learn about the affair?
一个做丈夫的觉察得到
A husband knows.
你让人跟踪她了?
You had her followed?
-是的 -通过你公♥司♥的员工?
-Yes. -By employees of your company?
他们为我提供的是有偿服务
I pay them for their time.
在他们确认你妻子出轨后
And after they confirmed that your wife was cheating,
你去过杨瑞尔兹的瑜伽馆 跟他对质吗?
you went to confront Jan Rilz at his yoga studio?
我是去告诉他远离我妻子
To tell him to stay away.
你说的只有“远离”?
[Mickey] All you said was "Stay away"?
就足以让一个男人针对你 申请人身限制令?
That's enough to get a man to apply for a restraining order against you?
我在气头上 我想我使用过一些强硬的语言
I was angry. I imagine I used some strong language.
但是瑞尔兹先生被谋杀的那天 我在迈阿密 这一点你知道
But I was in Miami on the day Mr. Rilz was murdered. You know this.
我也知道你的员工跟踪你的前妻
I also know your employees trailed your ex-wife.
-他们也在摩萨德工作过吗? -反对 法官大人
-Were they in Mossad? -Objection, Your Honor.
根据什么反对?相关性太强?
On what basis? Too much relevance?
反对有效 哈勒先生 你说话要慎重
Sustained. Careful, Mr. Haller.
你们有多少员工有持枪执照?
How many of your employees are licensed to carry a gun?
全部员工 这顺理成章
All of them, naturally.
我们提供高级别的安全保障
We provide high-level security,
但这并不会使我成为一个暴♥力♥的人
but that doesn't make me a violent man.
所以你不是一个暴♥力♥的人?
So you're not a violent man?
不是 我是个慎重的人
No. I'm a careful man.
好 法官大人 辩护方请求展示证物G
Right. Your Honor, the defense would like to enter defense exhibit G.
有意思 我肯定没见过这件证物
Funny. I must not have that one.
法官大人 这是弹劾证据
It's impeachment evidence, Your Honor.
史瓦尔先生作证说 他不是一个暴♥力♥的人
Mr. Shavar testified that he's not a violent man.
我有一段视频可以直接弹劾这一点
I have a video that directly impeaches that.
谢谢
Thank you.
你敢再靠近我或我的家人 我会把你像玩具一样打碎
You come near me or my family again, I'll break you like a toy.
那是把枪?
[Cisco] Is that a gun?
你最好别拿自己试
[Shavar] You don't wanna find out.
他妈的离我老婆远点
Stay the fuck away from my wife!
所以你不仅跟瑞尔兹先生对质过 还跟我的调查员对质过
So you didn't just confront Mr. Rilz, you confronted my investigator as well.
我只是在说明一个观点
I was simply making a point.
-通过威胁要杀了他来说明? -反对!
-By threatening to kill him? -Objection!
我收回最后一句话 法官大人 我问完了
Withdrawn. No further questions, Your Honor.
史瓦尔先生 我有两个问题要问你
I have two questions for you, Mr. Shavar.
是你杀了杨瑞尔兹吗?
Did you kill Jan Rilz?
当然不是
Of course not.
你有没有指示过你的任何员工 或任何人杀掉杨瑞尔兹?
Did you instruct any of your staff or anyone to kill Jan Rilz?
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
谢谢
Thank you.
[elevator dings]
[sighs]
你其实知道 我跟这起案子没什么关系
You know for a fact I had nothing to do with this.
我所知道的事实
The things I know for a fact
就是发生在我面前的事情
are things that happen in front of my face.
我有我的名声和生意
I have a reputation, a business.
我有为我打工的人
I have people who work for me,
他们能工作 都要指望我有个好名声
who rely on my good name to keep them employed.
你拿主意
Did you think about any of that
往我脸上抹黑之前 考虑过他们吗?
before you decided to drag that name through the mud?
我所做的只不过是问了你几个问题 史瓦尔先生
All I did was ask you some questions, Mr. Shavar.
你们这帮律师 都是他妈的一路货色
Lawyers, you're all the fucking same.
[elevator dings]
好消息是 通过他手♥机♥上的GPS
[Lankford] Good news is, from the GPS on his phone,
我们追踪到 阿基诺在事发前十分钟
we were able to track down Aquino to within quarter mile of the murder site
到过距离谋杀现场400米的地方
ten minutes before it happened.
但是?
But?
那一刻他要么关掉了手♥机♥ 要么是电池没电了
At that point, he either turned off his phone or the battery died.
之后就没有信♥号♥♥了
We don't have a signal after that.
听起来像是这人有什么要掩盖的
Sounds like a man with something to hide.
得按照不同情况考虑 但我们可以推断 那家伙确实是凶手
It's circumstantial. But yeah, guy's our shooter.
他必须得是
He's gotta be.
我能问你一件事吗? 他们因为什么把他的车拦住的?
Can I ask you something? What did they pull him over for?
我觉得是尾灯有故障吧
Busted tail light, I think.
怎么坏的?
How'd it get busted?
我怎么会知道?
How the hell would I know?
我刚入行的头几年在南洛杉矶
Spent my rookie years in South LA.
有些警♥察♥ 如果他们想搜查黑帮的车
Some cops, they wanna search a gangbanger's car,
可以搞出各种各样的把戏
they got all kinds of tricks.
你这是在指责我什么事情?
You're accusing me of something?
政♥治♥最终还是影响了你?
Did politics finally get into you?
没有 我只想滴水不漏
No, just need this to be airtight.
归根结底都没关系
Bottom line, it doesn't matter.
电♥话♥里没有足够的东西来逮捕阿基诺
There's not enough on the phone to nail down Aquino.
我们得走走老套路 得让他背叛索托
We gotta go old school, we gotta get him to turn on Soto.
我不知道该怎么感谢你
[chuckles] I don't know how to thank you.
你付过钱了 开局不错
Well, you paid me. That's a pretty good start.
我很抱歉 说过希望杰瑞仍然是我的律师
I'm sorry for what I said, about wishing Jerry was still my lawyer.
他是个好律师
He was a good attorney.
但是你…
But you…
特雷弗 谢谢你这么看待我
I appreciate that, Trevor.
而且没关系的 你压力很大
And it's okay. You're under a lot of pressure.
好消息是 今天我们让陪审团 产生了合理的怀疑
The good news is, today I think we got to reasonable doubt.
我们找了个人让陪审团责备 这正是我们需要做到的
We gave the jury somebody else to blame. That's all we needed to do.
我同意 差不多完全同意
I agree. Almost all.
你这话是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我告诉过你的 我也需要在舆♥论♥的法庭上获胜
I told you. I need to win in the court of public opinion, too.
我也告诉过你 没有律师可以帮你做到这一点
And I told you that no lawyer can give you that.
当然了 只有我自己能做到
Of course, only I can do that.
这就是为什么我得作证
That's why I need to testify.
特雷弗 你在说什么?
Trevor, what are you talking about?
我们赢了
We won.
你的投资人会得到他们想要的回报
Your investors are gonna get what they want.
对 但是我还没得到啊 只有我洗清我的名声才算成功
Yeah, but I won't. Not if I don't clear my name.
特雷弗 听我说 别犯这种傻 好吗?
Trevor, listen, don't do this, all right?
他会…
-He will-- -[cell phone chimes]
-你要干什么? -我得走了
-What are you doing? -I have to go.
走?去哪里?
Go? Go where?
我们明天再谈
We'll discuss this tomorrow.
特雷尔?
Terrell?
我是米奇哈勒 需要你帮个忙
It's Mickey Haller. I need your help.
[pop music playing]
-老兄 -你好吗 特雷尔?
-My man. -What up, Terrell?
这就是我跟你说的那个人 他得去后台呆一会儿
This is the guy I was telling you about. He gotta pop backstage for a second.
这个是给你的
This is for you.
(布莱恩特)
Damn.
真棒
-来吧 -我欠你一个人情
-Come on. -I owe you one.
别客气
We're cool.
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表