剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
但更喜欢的是逆风翻盘
is a fight with one hand tied behind his back.
我大概需要15分钟
[Mickey] I'll be about 15 minutes.
好
[Izzy] Sounds good.
[knocking at window]
危险地带欢迎您
Welcome to the jungle.
记得提醒我 我们绝不能让陪审团来这里
Remind me. We're never bringing the jury here.
他们会痛恨这个人 我们就输定了
They'll hate this guy and we're doomed.
他老婆死在床上
[Cisco] Wife was there on the bed.
情夫死在地上
Boyfriend there on the floor.
警♥察♥认为埃利奥特站在门口 也许看着他们操…
Police think Elliott stood at the door. Maybe watching them fuck--
通奸了好一阵子 然后才进来开的枪
Fornicate for a while before he came in and shot 'em.
凶器一直没找到
[Mickey] Murder weapon was never found.
也许已经在海里了
Probably out there in the ocean.
我说不准 米克 你水平很高 但是这案子有胜算吗?
I don't know, Mick. You're good, but this good
如果他们能证明 埃利奥特事发时在这里
If they could place Elliott here.
动机充分 枪击证据明显
Motive all over. Positive gunshot residue.
他跟你谈过这件事了吗?
Has he given you his story
嘿 还有件事儿
Hey, listen, there's something else.
什么?
What
我知道你不介意我跟劳娜约会
I know you're okay with me seeing Lorna and shit.
至少你说过你不介意
At least you say you're okay with it.
劳娜一直说 她要等到时机合适再跟你说
Lorna's been meaning to tell you when the time is right,
但是不知道为什么
but somehow,
我猜她觉得合适的时机永远不会到来
I suspect the time might never be right for her,
所以我跟你说吧
so I'm just gonna say it.
我和劳娜
Me and Lorna,
我们要结婚了
we're gonna get married.
啊
Ah.
[Cisco hesitates]
你“啊”这一声是什么意思? 你觉得这事儿可以吗?
What do you mean, "Ah" What is "Ah" Is it okay with you
不关我的事儿啊 西斯科
I'm not part of the equation, Cisco.
但是我想知道 你觉得可以吗?
But I wanna know, is it okay with you
你爱她吗?
Do you love her
全心全意
With all my heart.
那我没问题
Then it's all right with me.
但是我得告诉你 西斯科
But I'll tell you, Cisco.
她是我这辈子最重要的四个人之一
She's one of the four most important people in my life.
-要是你有一天伤害了她… -我绝对永远都不会
-Should you ever hurt her-- -Of course I would never.
她是最棒的
She's the greatest thing ever.
谁是第四个?
Who's the fourth
什么?
What
你说有四个人
You said four people.
海莉、玛姬、劳娜和…
Hayley, Maggie, Lorna and--
[cellphone ringing]
谁是第四个?
Who's the fourth
我是米奇哈勒
Mickey Haller.
好 我会赶过去
Yes, uh… Yes, I'll be there.
特雷弗埃利奥特找我
Trevor Elliott has summoned me.
你名声不错
[Trevor] You checked out well.
上庭记录出色 大多数人都说你比杰瑞还出色
High-performing trial lawyer, much better than Jerry according to most.
直到你行为怪异 还染上了毒瘾
Until you went off the deep end and became a drug addict.
都是过去的事了
I'm not an addict now.
米奇 这件案子的关键在于
Listen, Mickey. The thing about this case,
我必须在法庭审理上赢这场官司
I need to win it in court
而且我需要在公众舆♥论♥方面也赢
and I need to win in the court of public opinion.
这年头 世上的人说指控谁就指控谁
The world is quick to cancel these days.
看看我的推特推送
Just take a look at my Twitter feed.
我需要的律师要能赢回我的自♥由♥
I need a lawyer who can get me my freedom back
还要赢回我的名声
and my name back.
你是那个律师吗?
Are you that lawyer
不是
No.
我所能做的只是给你赢得无罪判决
No, all I can do is get you a "Not guilty."
我没法给你赢得无辜的结论
I can't deliver you a finding of innocent.
法庭有法庭的工作方式 最好的结果只会是无罪
The courts don't work that way. Not guilty, best I can do.
这个你能做到吗?肯定吗?
And you can get that For sure
取决于我拿什么进行辩论
Depends on what I have to work with.
-他们不是我杀的 -我没问这个
-I didn't kill them. -I didn't ask you.
但是我需要你知道 我没杀人
But I need you to know, I didn't.
好吧 特雷弗 咱们这么说吧
All right, here's the deal, Trevor.
只要我知道拿什么进行辩论 几乎所有案件我都能赢下来
I can win almost any case as long as I know what I'm dealing with.
但是现在我不知道
Right now, I don't.
所以如果你骗我
So you lie to me,
不管我多需要 我都不接你的案子
I don't want your case, however much I might need it.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
我在高中时一点都不招人喜欢
I was as far from cool as you can get in high school.
女生们不理我 好在我一直都可以跟塞尔达聊天
Girls wouldn't give me the time of day, but I could always talk to Zelda.
真实世界糟糕透了
Real life sucked.
但是电子游戏太棒了
But video games, they mattered.
后来我遇到了拉拉
Then I met Lara.
她与众不同 既漂亮又聪明
She was different. She was beautiful, she was brilliant.
而且她爱我
And she loved me.
我们研究生毕业时 赶上游戏产业大爆发
We're just out of grad school, the game industry was exploding.
但是没有人能解决恐怖谷这个问题
But the problem that nobody could get around was the uncanny valley.
恐怖什么?
Uncanny what
如果你把一件东西做得很像真人
If you're trying to make something humanlike,
除非几乎是近乎完美的模拟 否则人类大脑会自发地抗拒它
the human brain will reject it unless it's almost perfect.
电子游戏的角色都很像真人
You know, video game characters were close to real,
但是不够像
but not close enough.
特别是眼睛 总是功亏一篑
Especially in the eyes, the eyes always gave it away.
但是角色越像我们
But the closer the characters resemble us,
我们觉得联♥系♥越紧密 就会玩更长时间
the more connection we feel, the more we wanna play.
这就是恐怖谷 而我成功地跨越了它
That's the uncanny valley. And I was the one who crossed it.
我的工作是在我的车♥库♥里完成的
Working out of my garage.
一个脚本 差不多一百行代码
One script, maybe 100 lines of code,
改变了一切
changed everything.
游戏里的那个女孩子
The girl in the game.
夜曲
Nocturna.
那是我们的第一款热卖♥♥作品
That was our first big hit.
为我们打下了基础
It's what put us on the map.
当然 我这个角色 是按照拉拉的样子建模的
And, yes, I modeled the character after Lara.
毫不夸张地说
It's fair to say that her DNA
这家公♥司♥所做的一切 都暗藏了她的DNA
is in everything this company has ever done.
我们并肩合作
We were a team.
但是我那时不知道她背叛了我
I didn't know she was cheating on me.
现在回头看 我没日没夜地工作
Looking back at it, I was working all the time,
一直在到处出差 所以她心生怨恨
I was traveling too much, and she grew resentful.
愤怒
Angry.
那天我去那里是为了给她一个惊喜
I went out to the house that day to surprise her.
结果却是…
And instead…
我永远都没法把那一幕 从我脑海里抹去
I will never get that out of my head as long as I live.
我看见她死在那里 我的妻子 最好的朋友
I found her like that. My own wife. My best friend.
还有那个该死的瑜伽教练
And that fucking yoga instructor.
而每个人都觉得是我杀了她
And everyone thinks I killed her,
但真♥相♥是 即使我把她捉奸在床
but the truth is if I had found them alive,
我都不会离开她
I wouldn't even have left her.
我会求她回到我身边 因为我需要她
I would have begged her to come back to me because I need her.
人们说我是个天才 说我写的代码有魔力
People say I'm a genius. The code I wrote, they call it magic.
有魔力的那个人是拉拉 是她激励了我
Lara was the magic. She was the inspiration.
没有她 我应该现在都还在住车♥库♥里
Without her, I would still be sitting in my garage.
我绝对不会杀她
I never could have killed her
因为没有了她…
because without her…
我就没有了魔力
I have no magic.
这就是你要处理的案子 你能搞定吗?
That's what you're dealing with. Can you work with that
有这些我可以赢下来
I can win with that.
-有这些你就能赢下来? -可以
-You can win with that -I can.
-下周就能赢下来? -可以
-You can win with that next week -I can.
那这案子归你了
Then you're hired.
[line ringing]
-怎么样? -是我们的了
-[Lorna] Well -We got it.
-案子归我们了? -劳娜 要干的活儿很多
-We got the case -Lots of work to do, Lorna.
-我们得冷静 -天啊
-We need to keep our heads. -Oh, my God.
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表