剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
Did you kill your wife?
上帝啊 不是我
God, no.
我爱她
I love her.
[sighs]
我爱过她
I loved her.
交叉质询
[Stanton] Cross-examination.
埃利奥特先生 你告诉警♥察♥
Mr. Elliott, you told the police that you and your wife
谋杀案发生的前一天晚上 你和你妻子发生过争执 对吗?
had an argument the night before the murders. Is that correct?
对
Yes.
跟你告诉警方的相反
[Golantz] Contrary to what you told the police,
你刚才的证词说 那次争论是关于她的婚外情的
you just testified that that argument was about her affair.
对
That's correct.
你还告诉警♥察♥ 你第二天开车去马里布的房♥子
Now, you also told the police that you drove out to the Malibu house the next day
是想带着拉拉沿着海岸旅行 给她一个惊喜 对吗?
to surprise Lara with a trip up the coast. Is that right?
对
Yes.
这是真的 还是你对警♥察♥撒的另外一个谎?
Is that in fact true, or another thing you lied to the police about?
-反对 纠缠证人 -我可以问别的问题
-Objection. Argumentative? -I'll move on.
那天开车回家之前 你预订过什么吗?
Prior to driving out to your house that day, did you make any reservations?
预订?
Reservations?
酒店?餐厅?为了你们旅行订的
At a hotel? Or a restaurant? For your trip.
我记得没有 我是想随性一点
Yeah, not that I can recall. I was trying to be spontaneous.
公诉方想提交第21号♥证据
The People would like to enter into evidence, the People's exhibit 21.
提交吧
[Stanton] So entered.
埃利奥特先生 这是不是你的日程表?
[Golantz] Is this your appointment calendar, Mr. Elliott?
是的 看起来是打印出来的
That looks to be a printout of it, yes.
能不能请你翻到去年9月6日 谋杀案发生的那一天?
[Golantz] Could you please turn to the day of the murder, September 6th of last year?
你看到那天的一系列会议了吗?
Do you see the list of meetings for that day?
看到了
Yes.
有多少?
[Golantz] How many are there?
七个
Uh, seven.
在动身准备给你妻子惊喜之前
Now, did you cancel any of those seven meetings
你有没有取消 这七个会议中的任何一个?
before getting in the car to surprise your wife with the trip?
我没想那么多 我们刚吵了一架
I wasn't thinking about that. We just had a fight.
这个问题需要你回答有或者没有
It's a yes or no question.
那天你有没有清空你的日程?
Did you or did you not clear your calendar that day?
没有 我相信我没有
No, I don't believe I did.
那天你开车回家的时候
You knew Jan Rilz was with your wife
你知道杨瑞尔兹和你妻子在一起 对不对?
when you drove out to the house that day, didn't you?
不知道
No.
这是公诉方第22号♥证据
[Golantz] This is People's exhibit 22.
安全系统摄像头日志
The security camera log.
你知道马里布家里的摄像头
Now, isn't it a fact
在那天早上被关掉了 这是不是事实?
that you knew the cameras at your Malibu house were turned off that morning?
我知道出轨 但是不知道瑞尔兹会在我家
I knew about the affair. I didn't know Rilz was going to be at the house.
你的证词是 因为你自己不忠过
Your testimony is that you weren't upset because you had been unfaithful yourself?
所以你并不为此而心烦 对吗?
对
Well, yes.
你和拉拉埃利奥特有婚前协议吗?
Did you and Lara Elliott have a prenuptial agreement?
没有
No.
所以如果你的妻子和你离婚
So if your wife divorced you,
她有权分得你一半的财产 对吧?
she would've been entitled to half of your fortune, right?
反对 埃利奥特先生 不是家庭法方面的专家
Objection. Mr. Elliott is not an expert in family law.
反对有效
[Stanton] Sustained.
谋杀案发生的前一天晚上
The night before the murders,
你妻子有没有告诉你 她要见索尼娅帕特尔?
did your wife tell you she was meeting Sonia Patel?
没有
No.
你怕不怕她会谈论跟你离婚的事情?
Isn't it a fact that you were afraid that she was talking about divorcing you?
也许问一位老朋友 如何在经济上保护自己?
Perhaps asking an old friend how to protect herself financially?
-反对 诱导推测 -我换个说法问这个问题
-Objection. Calls for speculation. -[Golantz] I'll rephrase the question.
埃利奥特先生 你知道你妻子 为什么要联♥系♥索尼娅帕特尔吗?
Mr. Elliott, do you know why your wife reached out to Sonia Patel?
不知道 拉拉好几年没见过索尼娅 我不知道她为什么联♥系♥索尼娅
No. Lara hadn't seen Sonia in years. I don't know why she contacted her.
-你持有枪♥支♥吗 埃利奥特先生? -没有
-[Golantz] Do you own a gun, Mr. Elliott? -[Trevor] No.
-你开过枪吗? -我是几个前嬉皮士抚养大的
-[Golantz] Have you ever fired a gun? -I was raised by a couple of ex-hippies.
我甚至连水枪都不能有
I wasn't even allowed to have a water pistol.
所以你的回答是没有枪♥械♥经验?
So your answer is no? No experience with firearms?
对
[Trevor] Correct.
公诉方希望提交第23号♥证据
The People would like to enter into evidence, People's exhibit 23.
这是埃利奥特先生的游戏《夜曲》
Now, this is Mr. Elliott's game, Nocturna.
我算不上一个游戏玩家 所以我希望注意这一刻
Now, I'm not much of a gamer, so I want to focus on this one moment.
拿上枪 我们也许用得上
[Jasmine] Take the gun. You might need it.
这是不是主人公第一次拿起枪?
This is the first time the hero picks up a gun?
是
Yes.
这把枪会是 她在整个游戏中的主要武器
The gun that would become her primary weapon throughout the game.
你能告诉法庭那是什么枪吗?
Can you tell the court what kind of gun that is?
什么枪?
What kind?
枪的品牌和口径?
[Golantz] The brand and caliber of the weapon?
法官大人 可以上前讨论吗?
Sidebar, Your Honor?
法官大人 我的客户 要在Xbox上还是法庭上受审?
Your Honor, is my client being tried on an Xbox or in a court of law?
这直接触及公诉方案件论证的核心
This goes directly to the heart of the People's case.
这具有误导性和偏见性
It's misleading and prejudicial.
如果葛兰兹先生在他的庭前文件里 加上这个的话 确实算
Indeed, it would be. If Mr. Golantz had tried to enter this in his case in chief.
但他没有 是你的客户作证说
But he did not. Your client opened that door
他没有使用枪♥支♥的经验时 开启了这个话题
when he testified that he had no experience with firearms.
我要在我的上诉中记录我的反对意见
I want my objection noted on the record for appeal.
知道了
Noted.
证人可以回答这个问题
The witness may answer.
我相信这是一把黑克勒科赫 口径是点四五
Ah, I believe it's a Heckler & Koch, .45 caliber.
一把黑克勒科赫点四五半自动手♥枪♥
[Golantz] An HK .45 semi-automatic.
警方认为就是同一款枪
That's the same gun that police believe
杀死了拉拉埃利奥特和杨瑞尔兹 对不对?
was used to kill Lara Elliott and Jan Rilz, isn't it?
我不知道 我猜警♥察♥报告上是这么写的
I wouldn't know. I guess, if that's what's on the police report.
你们公♥司♥是否拥有 黑克勒科赫点四五半自动手♥枪♥
Did your company own a Heckler & Koch .45 semi-automatic
作为这把枪的建模素材?
used as a model for this gun?
没有
No.
所以你们公♥司♥的商业交易记录里
So a search of your company's business transactions
不会有任何此类购买♥♥记录?
wouldn't reveal any such purchase?
没有 不会有的
No, it would not.
所以虽然事实上这是同一把枪 这只是个巧合?
And the fact that it was the same exact gun, that's just a coincidence then?
反对 纠缠证人
Objection. Argumentative.
我收回这个问题
I'll withdraw the question.
法官大人 我没有问题了
Nothing further, Your Honor.
-辩方要再次直接询问吗? -不了 法官大人
-[Stanton] Redirect? -[Mickey] No, Your Honor.
很好 本庭休庭30分钟
[Stanton] Very well. Court will take a 30-minute recess.
然后我们听取结束陈词
Then we'll hear closing arguments.
[sighs softly]
-嘿 -嘿
-[Tanya] Hey. -Hey.
-米奇说我只要听你说就行了 -对
-Mickey said all I have to do is listen. -That's right.
你去那家花店了吗?
Did you go to the flower shop?
去了 它把我们引向了 我们认为射杀大卫洛雷斯卡的那个人
Yes. And it led us to the man we believe shot David Loresca.
那你们找到你们需要的东西了
Then you got what you need.
要是这么简单就好了
[sighs] I wish it were that simple.
谭雅 我要安吉洛索托 为他的罪行付出代价
Listen, I want Angelo Soto to pay for his crimes, Tanya.
那是我的工作 我不会为此退缩
That's my job. I don't apologize for it.
但有一条底线我不会跨越
But there is a line that I won't cross.
我不会强迫你去做 危害你或你的宝宝性命的事
I won't force you to do something that would put you or your baby at risk.
-你这是什么意思? -你可以选择
-What do you mean? -[Maggie] You have a choice.
你现在可以退出 我们指控索托的案子就没有了
You can back away right now and our case against Soto goes away,
你们两个可以一起抚养孩子 我们再也不会找你
and you two can raise your child together, and you'll never hear from me again.
我不想和他一起抚养我的孩子
I don't want to raise my child with him.
那你还有另外一个选择
Then you can make a different choice.
你可以携带一个窃听器
You can wear a wire, a hidden microphone,
你可以让安吉洛承认 是他买♥♥凶谋杀了大卫洛雷斯卡
and you can get Angelo to confess to ordering the murder of David Loresca.
我保证 我们会在你身边布控
I promise, we'll be right outside.
那时你多大?
How old were you?
-什么时候? -他把你带到这里的时候?
-When? -When he brought you here.
让你为了餐桌上的残羹剩饭工作 直到他喜欢上你 那时你多大?
Made you work for table scraps until he took a liking to you. How old?
19岁
Nineteen.
19岁
Nineteen.
谭雅 如果你想一劳永逸地摆脱他
Well, if you wanna escape from him once and for all, Tanya,
你应该这么做
this is your chance.
但是这得你自己决定
But it's up to you.
结束陈词马上就要开始了 你在哪里?
Closing is about to start. Where are you?
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表