剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
那只会让…
-It will only serve-- -[man clears throat]
蔡先生?
[judge] Mr. Choi?
法官大人 我可以和格兰杰警官 简短商量一下吗?
Your Honor, may I have a moment to confer with Officer Grainger?
当然可以了 蔡先生 法庭上只有时间可以浪费
[sarcastically] Why, of course, Mr. Choi, the court is made entirely of time.
[imperceptible]
-这是怎么了? -骗子的谎言被识破了
-What's happening? -Liars getting caught in their lies.
好吧 羁押天数算服刑
Okay, time served.
必须降格为无证经营
Only if you drop down to selling without a permit,
一个字都不能留在他的案底上
expunge the whole thing from his record.
好吧
Fine.
好消息 法官大人 我相信双方已经达成协议
Good news, Your Honor. I believe we've come to an agreement after all.
[door opens]
米奇哈勒老兄 我永远都不会忘记
Mickey Haller, I'll never forget this, man.
只要你有需要 我随时奉命
Anything you need, I'm there.
希望我不用惊动你
Hopefully, I won't have to take you up on that.
谁知道呢
You never know.
街对面真的有自动取款机?
There really was a camera on the ATM down there?
当然了 特雷尔 我们从不向法庭做虚假陈述
Of course. We never lie to the court, Terrell.
摄像头拍到了什么?
Now, what's on that camera?
那我就不知道了
That I have no idea.
那U盘里存的是什么?
So, what's on the flash drive?
几首歌♥而已 都是我爸爸喜欢的
That's just some music my dad used to like.
你看到那个姑娘没有?是我女儿
You see her? That's my daughter over there.
回家路上别忘了接你女儿
Don't forget to pick yours up on your way home.
-谢谢 -小意思
-Thank you. -Take it easy.
再见
Peace.
走吗?
-Ready? -Mmm-hmm.
(养老机构的挂有人 建立了一个植根于社区的帝国)
[door opens]
-回来了 -嘿 玛姬
-[Hayley] We're home. -Hey, Mags.
嘿
Hey. Hey, you.
-有作业吗? -已经写完了
-Homework? -Already did it.
好 你想上网就去上吧
[Maggie] Good. If you wanna jump online that's cool.
-半个小时好吧?明天还要上学 -好
-Half an hour, okay? You got school. -[Hayley] Okay.
-我爱你 宝贝 -再见 我爱你
-Love you, honey. -Bye, love you.
再次感谢你伸出援手
Thanks again for helping out.
你见外了吧?随叫随到
Are you kidding me? Anytime.
你不用东躲西♥藏♥的
You don't have to hide the evidence.
仅仅因为我还在恢复之中 并不意味着你不能来一杯赤霞珠
Just because I'm in recovery, doesn't mean you can't have a glass of Cabernet.
好吧
Okay.
海莉跟你一起出庭了
So, Hayley saw you in court today.
怎么了?得先给你打个电♥话♥吗? 你当时好像挺忙的 玛姬
Why? You wanted me to call you first? You seemed kind of busy, Maggie.
没有 我只是个紧张的母亲罢了
No, I'm just being a nervous mom.
[sighs]
特雷弗埃利奥特那边怎么样了?
How's Trevor Elliott coming?
还不错
It's good.
你从来没有告诉我那个走运的人是谁
You know, you never did tell me who the lucky guy was.
-什么走运的人? -那天晚上
-What lucky guy? -You know, the other night,
我接海莉时 你打扮得漂漂亮亮
when I picked up Hayley, you looked all nice.
我就是假设…
I just assumed that…
什么?这种事我不能吃醋吗?
What? Am I not still allowed to get a little jealous here?
第一 不能 还有第二
A, no, you're not. And B… [scoffs]
别装得好像你不用约炮软件
like you're not out on Tinder or whatever.
约炮软件?你觉得我在用那个?
Tinder, eh? Yeah, that's what you think I do?
-你给我的个人资料点赞了 对吧? -好像是吧
-You liked my profile, didn't you? -Maybe.
米奇 那不是约会 是开家长会
Mickey, it wasn't a date. It was a, uh, parent-teacher conference.
见鬼 玛姬 你本应该告诉我的
Aw, shit, Mags, come on. You should have told me.
-也许咱俩一起去 然后… -米奇
-Could have gone together and-- -Mickey. [sighs]
好吧 没问题 我明白 你还没有准备好
Right, sure. I get it, you're not ready for that yet.
我已经不是一年前的那个我了 玛姬
You know, I'm not the same person I was a year ago, Maggie.
我知道
I know that.
我清清楚楚地知道 海莉需要你重回她的生活
I'm fully aware that Hayley needs you in her life again.
相信我 我需要你参与她的生活
Believe me, I need you in her life.
但是我们能不能慢慢来?
Can't we take it one step at a time?
好
Yeah.
[gasps]
[cell phone ringing]
告诉我你发现了什么东西
[Mickey] Tell me you got something.
算是吧 刚才我在打印杰瑞的账户记录
Well, sorta. I was printing Jerry's account ledgers
碰巧发现可以读取打印机的内存记录
when I realized you can access the memory of the printer,
接着就发现了杰瑞最后打印的东西
find out the last thing Jerry printed.
-思路不错 劳娜 -先别高兴得太早
-Yes, good thinking, Lorna. -Don't get all happy yet.
杰瑞被杀那天
The day Jerry was killed,
他打印了一份 延期审理埃利奥特案的动议
he printed a motion for continuance in the Elliott case.
所以他最后还是想要延期的
So, he was gonna ask for a continuance after all.
但是他没机会提交了
But he never filed it.
也许就在他车里 被人拿走的那堆东西里
Might have been in the stuff that was stolen from his car.
他原本打算第二天提交的 但是他再也没有机会了
He was gonna file it the next day, but he never got the chance.
杰瑞需要更多时间 因为他手上什么都没有
Jerry needed more time because he didn't have shit
现在我手上也没有
and neither do I.
[exhales]
我们定于一周之后 开始陪审团遴选 但是…
So, we're set to begin voir dire exactly one week from today. But…
哈勒先生 我还没有收到你提出的延期动议
I'm yet to receive a motion for continuance from you, Mr. Haller.
法官大人 公诉人方面不会反对延期
Your Honor, the People wouldn't oppose a continuance.
我们想避免 埃利奥特先生因为律师没有准备好
We wanna avoid Mr. Elliott claiming ineffective assistance
而声称他缺乏有力的帮助 况且还要考虑哈勒先生的境况
because his lawyer was unprepared. Especially given Mr. Haller's situation.
什么境况?
[judge] And what situation is that?
哈勒先生已经有一段时间 没有从事法律工作了
Mr. Haller has been away from the practice of law for quite some time.
我不想抹黑他 但据我了解
I don't wanna cast aspersions, but it's my understanding that his absence
他的断档 是因为他正在从毒瘾中恢复…
was due to his recovery from a substance abuse--
-葛兰兹先生 够了 -法官大人 这太离谱了
-Mr. Golantz, that's enough. -Your Honor, this is outrageous.
这涉及个人隐私 而且与本案完全无关
That is confidential and completely irrelevant.
-“无关”? -少来
-"Irrelevant"? -Come on.
-直接影响… -就这个?
-Goes directly… -That's it?
…另一庭审的潜在动议
…to potential motion for a new trial.
-先生们 够了 -得了吧
-Gentlemen. Enough. -Come on.
速记员请删除最后一段交谈
The stenographer will strike that last exchange.
葛兰兹先生 你再说一个字 我保证你会后悔
Mr. Golantz, one more word, and I promise you will not be happy.
哈勒先生 本庭向你提供延期的机会
Mr. Haller, the court is offering you a continuance,
而且很明显 公诉方也同意
and clearly the People are in agreement.
怎么样?
So?
法官大人…
Your Honor…
鉴于目前的情况
due to the circumstances,
恐怕我别无选择…
I'm afraid I have no choice--
-我不想延期 -别说话 特雷弗
-I do not want a continuance. -Don't, Trevor.
-我不要再推迟了 -坐下
-I don't want delays. -Sit down.
我是受审的人
I'm the one who's on trial here.
埃利奥特先生 在本次会议 和其他任何会议中 除非我另有说明
Mr. Elliott, in this session, in every session, you will allow your lawyer
否则你必须允许你的律师替你发言 你明白我的意思吗?
to speak for you unless I say otherwise. Do you understand me?
-请允许我和我的客户谈一下好吗? -跟他谈谈
-A moment with my client, please? -Talk to him.
-你觉得你在干什么? -你在干什么?
-What do you think you're doing? -What are you doing?
我告诉过你我们得按原计划出庭
I told you we go to trial with schedule.
我现在就跟你说 那是不对的
And I'm telling you that is a mistake.
-我需要更多的时间 -我一秒钟都不能给你
-I need more time. -And I can't give you any.
你在跟我隐瞒什么?
What are you not telling me?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我们正在讨论你这辈子剩下的时间
I mean, we are talking about whether or not
是不是要在监狱里过 特雷弗
you go to prison for the rest of your life, Trevor,
可你连跟我见面的时间都不给我
and you couldn't make time to meet with me.
你甚至不考虑延期 你在想什么 特雷弗?
You won't even consider a delay. What is your angle, Trevor?
我活了这么多年了 都想不通
Because for the life of me, I can't figure it out.
我失去了…
I have lost…
一切对我来说重要的东西
everything that matters to me.
几乎全都失去了
Almost everything.
还在我手里的就只有我的精神财富了
The one thing that I have left is my Legacy.
我创造的技术 还有拉拉和我以此为基础建立的公♥司♥
The technology I created, the company Lara and I built from it.
-这些又有什么关系? -我谈了一笔交易
-What's that have to do with anything? -I negotiated a deal.
把我的公♥司♥卖♥♥个大价钱
A very lucrative one for my company to be acquired.
可以让我们的技术 在整个行业中被授权转让
For our technology to be licensed all across the industry.
这笔交易 会让我在历史上留下自己的位置
That deal is how I cement my place in history.
这笔交易会让我的投资人得到回报
That deal is how my investors get paid.
但是如果这件案子拖下去
But if this goes on any longer,
或者因为上帝不青睐我们而输掉了 那笔交易就成不了
or God forbid, we lose, that deal goes away.
那样我真的会失去一切
And then I really will have lost everything.
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表