剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
[Maggie] Mmm.
So, uh, you had a favor you wanted to ask me?
对 我有个合作证人
[Maggie] Yeah, it's a cooperating witness.
她需要人帮她谈判机密线人交易
She needs someone to negotiate her CI deal.
当然可以 我庭审结束之后吧 没问题
Yeah. Sure. After my trial. No problem.
问题是我现在就需要她
Well, thing is I need it now.
现在?搞什么鬼 玛姬我现在像是…
Now? [laughing] Come on, Maggie. I'm like…
这个背后是杀了我证人的那个家伙
This is the guy who killed my witness.
而且珍妮在威胁我 整个案子都要撤掉
And Janelle is threatening to pull the plug on the whole thing.
要是不重要我就不开口问你了
I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important.
好吧 玛姬 我也有事要求你
All right, Mag. All right. I need something too.
星期一你能带海莉去法庭吗? 我想让她看我的庭审开场
Can you bring Hayley to court on Monday? To see my opening?
这可是一起谋杀案 在她刚受到刺♥激♥之后?
It's a murder trial. After what she just saw?
只看我开场的部分 我保证她不会看到血腥的场面
Just my opening. I promise you. No gore, no blood.
-有她在你不会紧张吗? -绝对会紧张
-You won't be nervous having her there? -Absolutely, yes.
我在想一些紧张可能对我有好处
I'm thinking a few nerves might do me some good, you know?
-那好吧 -谢谢
-Okay. -[Mickey] Thank you.
其实你的证人已经打电♥话♥给我了 我明天见她
Oh, and your witness already called me. I'm seeing her tomorrow.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
罗伯特卡多内想让你认为 他是个改革者 那都是作秀
[male reporter on TV] Robert Cardone wants you to think he's a reformer.
刚才正好提到这茬
Speak of the devil.
他担任定罪审查组组长♥期♥间
During his tenure as head of the Conviction Review Unit,
是洛杉矶历史上 警♥察♥指控案最多的时期
LA saw the most officer involved incidents in history.
不要被罗伯特卡多尼愚弄了 他不会胜任地方检察官
Don't be fooled by Robert Cardone. He's wrong for District Attorney.
他会令洛杉矶蒙受损失
Wrong for Los Angeles.
我是珍妮西蒙斯 我同意这则消息
[Janelle] I'm Janelle Simmons, and I approve this message.
提醒我永远都不要竞争地方检察官
Remind me never to run for DA.
你会比他们中的任何一个都做得更好
You'd do a lot better than any of 'em.
她明天要举♥行♥筹款活动 还让我介绍她出场
She's having her fundraiser tomorrow. Asked me to introduce her.
-这个我得看看 -不用 你真的不用去
-This I gotta see. -No. You really don't.
-不行 我真要去 -真的?你想参加?
-No, I really do. -Seriously? You wanna come?
对
Yeah.
没想到我还能让人为了这个掏腰包
I didn't think I could get anyone to buy tickets.
我们正好可以敲定合作协议吧? 这不是一举两得吗?
We could hammer out cooperation agreement? Two birds?
这邀请我怎么能拒绝? 麦克火神 我们到时候见
How can I refuse that invitation? I'll see you in there, McFierce.
好吧
Okay.
一叶障目
[Mickey] Tunnel vision.
这就是我们要讲的故事 目标不是拉拉埃利奥特
That's our story. Target wasn't Lara Elliott.
是她的情人被另一位怒火中烧的丈夫 安东史瓦尔杀掉了
It was her boyfriend who was killed by another jealous husband, Anton Shavar.
那是个危险而暴♥力♥的男人 可警♥察♥从来没有调查过他
Dangerous, violent man and the cops never looked into him.
支持这个故事的证据是 没有找到凶器
Supporting this story, no murder weapon was found.
但特雷弗埃利奥特的手上 有枪弹残留物
But Trevor Elliott had gunshot residue on his hands.
我有应对 劳娜 你给托尼沃尔什打个电♥话♥
[Mickey] I have a plan. Lorna, call Tony Walsh.
邀请他参加筹款活动 你们也来吧 门票钱我出了
Invite him to the fundraiser, you guys should come too. It's on me.
-米奇 -要发财得下本钱
-Mickey-- -Gotta spend money to make money.
报纸上引用了一个女人的话
Now, there was a woman quoted in the paper.
索尼娅帕特尔 拉拉的老朋友
Sonia Patel, old friend of Lara.
对 我读过了 但上面说她好几年都没见过拉拉了
Yeah, I saw that but it said she hadn't seen Lara in years.
根据拉拉的手♥机♥记录
According to Lara's cell phone log,
她在命案两天前给索尼娅打过电♥话♥
she called Sonia two days before the murder.
你觉得她知道些什么?
You think she knew something?
我不知道 但如果我们是一叶障目呢?
I don't know. But what if we had tunnel vision?
如果拉拉埃利奥特有仇人呢?
What if Lara Elliott had enemies?
索尼娅帕特尔是个软件工程师 在卡尔弗城混沌游戏公♥司♥工作
Sonia Patel. She's a software engineer at Chaos Games in Culver City.
-我会去查查她 -不用了 我来处理
-I'll run her down. -No, I'll take care of that.
我需要你们两个处理点别的事情
Something else I need from you two.
什么?
Well, what's that?
我担心杰瑞可能行过贿
I'm worried Jerry may have paid a bribe.
我猜最有可能是斯丹顿法官
And my best guess, it went to Judge Stanton.
什么?
What?
我们知道那十万美元 是什么时候从杰瑞的账户提走的
We know when that 100 grand left Jerry's account.
我需要你们查明 这笔钱是不是去了斯坦顿那里
I need you to find out if it went to Stanton.
你这是要调查一位法官
You're talking about looking into a judge.
我知道 所以我相信你们会非常小心
I know. Which is why I'm trusting you to be really careful with this.
他是民选官员 大部分财务信息都是公开的
He's an elected official. Most of his financial information's public.
好极了 那就开始吧 还有别的事情吗?
Great. Get on it. Anything else?
有 你11点得向霍德尔法官 更新你的案件状态
Yes. Uh, you have your case status update at 11:00 with Judge Holder.
-11点?劳娜 这都… -抱歉
-11:00? Lorna, it-- -I'm sorry.
我本来可以早点告诉你的 但是你突然说起这种见不得人的事情
I would have told you sooner, but you threw me with this skulduggery.
法官大人 您要见我?
[knocking on door]
Your Honor, you wanted to see me?
的确如此 请坐吧 哈勒先生 还有请准备好你的支票本
I did. Have a seat, Mr. Haller, and please take out your checkbook.
我的支票本?
My checkbook?
你迟到了10分钟
[Holder] You're ten minutes late.
我可以判你藐视法官
I can hold you in contempt,
或者你可以选一家慈善组织 做笔捐款
or you can make a contribution to the charity of your choice.
捐给谁由你决定 我桌子上列出了我最喜欢的几家
It's up to you. I leave a list of my favorites on the desk.
(慈善组织)
Right, Your Honor. I'm sorry, but I don't have my checkbook on me.
我明白了 法官大人 很抱歉我的支票本没有带在身上
我会让我的办公室处理捐款的事
I'll have my office send something over.
很好 捐款数额当然要你自己决定
Very well. I'll leave the amount up to you, of course.
那么…埃利奥特的案子周一开庭 我就是想了解一下准备情况
So… With the Elliott trial set to begin on Monday, I just wanted to check in.
杰瑞文森特其他客户动态的电子邮件 我已经表示过了谢意
I've appreciated the email updates on Jerry Vincent's other clients.
看来你已经忙得不可开交了
It seems you've had your hands full.
是的 但我保证没有人会被怠慢
[sighing] Oh, yeah, but I promise no one is being neglected.
我很高兴回到工作岗位
I'm just happy to be back to work.
好
Good.
对于文森特先生的谋杀案 大家仍然感到震惊
Everyone is still in shock over Mr. Vincent's murder.
我丈夫米奇莱斯特跟他有过一面之交 你认识他吗?
You know, my husband knew him a little. Mitch Lester?
他也是个辩护律师
He's a defense attorney also.
上周他参加了文森特先生的追思会
He was at a memorial for Mr. Vincent this past week.
-而且他在那里还看到了我 -这不仅是我自己的担心
-Oh, and he saw me there. -It's not just my concern.
州律师协会了解你的情况
The State Bar is aware of your situation.
如果您要问我这个的话 我没有喝过酒
I didn't fall off the wagon, if that's what you're asking.
我一直忙着开会 有文书工作 我可以…
I've been going to meetings. I have paperwork. I can bring--
不用了 那倒没有必要
Oh, no, that won't be necessary.
哈勒先生 我的家人也出过这些问题
I've had family members with these issues, Mr. Haller.
我父亲一生都深受其苦
My father lived with it his whole life.
我只是想确保 没有什么问题严重到需要我介入
I just wanna make sure there isn't a problem that I could help with.
没问题 我很感激您的关心 法官 但是确实没有问题
No, I appreciate that, Judge. But no, there's no problem.
很好 那我们可以到此为止 谢谢你让我了解到最新情况
Very well. Then we're done here. Thank you for keeping me abreast.
不客气
It's okay.
还有 哈勒先生
[Holder] And, Mr. Haller…
我祝你下周庭审好运
I wish you luck with the trial next week.
谢谢您 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
你快下去…天啊
Get off there, you… Jeez.
[sighs]
(周二 8号♥ 下午3点:哈罗德凯西)
我找到了一些斯坦顿法官的记录
I got those records on Judge Stanton.
哈罗德凯西怎么会在米奇的日历上?
What's Harold Casey doing in Mickey's calendar?
不知道 怎么了?
No idea. Why?
[Cisco] Ugh.
我还在马路圣徒时 经常一起跟他混在一起
He's a guy I used to roll with when I was in the Road Saints.
好吧
[Lorna] Okay.
我应该担心吗?
Um, should I be concerned?
很久以前的事情了
That's ancient history.
-我们要看什么? -欧陆咖啡厅 在市中心
-What are we looking at? -Continental Café. It's Mid-City.
精致得有点过头
It's very chi-chi.
斯丹顿法官的名字在租约上 可这地方一年前关门了
Judge Stanton's name is on the lease and it closed down a year ago.
他是投资人?
Huh. He was an investor?
不完全是 这照片是他跟主厨一起出席开幕式
Not exactly. Here he is at the opening with the head chef.
这张是他们互致誓词
And here they are exchanging vows.
Aw.
也就是说斯坦顿投资了他丈夫的餐馆
So Stanton invested in his husband's restaurant.
它倒闭了 可能会让他背上债务
It closes down. That could put him in debt.
对 但它两个月前又开业了 这次叫现代缪斯小酒馆
Yes, but it reopened two months ago. Modern Muse Bistro.
-还是斯丹顿的生意吗? -咱们明天去查一下不就知道了?
-Is Stanton still an owner? -Why don't we find out tomorrow?
我为咱们两个人预订了菜单品尝
I booked us a reservation for a food tasting.
还打着寻找婚礼场地的夫妇的旗号♥
Only, as a couple scouting for a wedding venue.
这真是一招妙棋
And that is just brilliant.
愿我永远都能给你惊喜
May I never cease to amaze you.
[Cisco grunts approvingly]
-索尼娅帕特尔? -有事吗?
-[Mickey] Sonia Patel? -Yeah?
我叫米奇哈勒 是个律师 我代理…
My name is Mickey Haller. I'm an attorney. I represent--
我知道你是什么人
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表