剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
女士 请靠边站
-[groaning] -Ma'am, step aside.
-妈? -我们得尽快转运
-Mom? -[medic] We gotta move him now.
海莉
[Maggie] Hayley.
-宝贝 -我很担心
-Honey. -[Hayley] I was worried.
过来
[Maggie sighs] Come on.
我说过要人盯人 别管房♥间 就这么一件事
I said, man-to-man, not zone. One job.
-不知道她从哪儿冒出来的 -因为你注意力不集中
-She came out of nowhere. -'Cause you weren't paying attention.
对不起 我告诉她 要留在另外那个房♥间
[policeman 1] Sorry. I told her to stay in the other room.
看这个 等等
-Look at this guy. Hang on. -[engine starts]
[police siren blaring]
-喂 -嘿 米克
[line ringing]
-[Mickey] Yeah. -Hey, Mick.
我们碰上麻烦了
We got a problem.
坐稳了好好看着 也许你能学一两招
Sit your ass down and watch. Maybe you can learn something.
对 他们截住了他的车
[Cisco] Yeah, well, they pulled him over.
请出示驾照和车辆注册证明
License and registration, please.
-我没超速 -你停牌没停 先生
-I wasn't speeding. -You ran a stop sign, sir.
没有 我停了 有停牌我总是停的
No. I stopped. I always stop.
要不然给我个警告怎么样? 我也干过警♥察♥这行 洛城警局的
How about a warning? I was on the job. LAPD.
(驾驶执照 韦恩班克斯)
And your registration?
还有车辆注册证明呢?
双手立刻放在方向盘上!
Put your hands on the wheel now!
见鬼
Shit.
完了 情况不好
Man, things are going south here.
-听我解释 -闭嘴 下车 举起手来
-Let me explain. -Shut up. Out of the car, hands up.
-我以前是警♥察♥ -下车!
-I'm an ex-cop. -Get out of the car!
快下车!
Get out of the car now!
-两个警♥察♥都拿枪指着卡林 -盯住 我一会儿打给你
-Carlin's got two guns on him. -Stay there. I'll call you back.
哈勒 你还好吗?
[cell phone ringing]
Haller, are you okay?
-布鲁斯卡林有麻烦了 -什么?
-Bruce Carlin's in trouble. -[Griggs] What?
他看见了电视采访 给我打了电♥话♥ 现在里弗赛德两个警♥察♥正拿枪指着他
He saw the interview and called me. Now cops in Riverside have guns on him.
-搞什么鬼? -没时间骂人了 你得帮我
-What the fuck? -Rip me a new one later. I need your help.
-下车! -听我说
[police 1] Get out of the car!
闭嘴!举手下车
Shut up! Get out of the car with your hands up.
217小组 有个人想跟你们通话 洛城警局的格雷戈斯探员
[intercom] Unit 217, I have a Detective Griggs from LAPD on the line.
是关于你面前的持枪人员的
Says it's urgent regarding your 10-32.
接到我步话机上吧
Put him through.
我是格雷戈斯
[Griggs] This is Griggs.
特别调查科有一队人正在赶过去
An SIS unit is on the way to you right now.
你们截住的那个人 他的真名不叫韦恩班克斯
The man you pulled over, his name is not Wayne Banks.
他叫布鲁斯卡林
It's Bruce Carlin.
用这个名字叫他 布鲁斯卡林
Call him that. Bruce Carlin.
这个人我们要活口 明白吗?
We need this guy alive, understand?
他跟一起凶杀案有关
He's a POI in a homicide.
布鲁斯卡林 我们知道是你
Bruce Carlin. We know who you are.
现在立刻下车
Now get out of the car.
好
Okay.
嘿 他下车了 我猜警♥察♥要逮捕他了
Okay, hey, he's exiting the car. I think they're gonna arrest him.
好 听我解释
[Bruce] Okay. Just let me explain.
闭嘴 趴在地上!嘿 小心!
Shut the fuck up and get on the ground! On the ground! Hey, watch it!
妈的
[police 2] Shit.
-这是217小组 请求… -我的天啊
-Unit 217, requesting… -Oh, my God.
西斯科 警♥察♥控制住他了吗?
[Mickey] Cisco, do they have him?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
不知道他从哪儿冒出来的 我都没看见他 天啊
[woman] He came out of nowhere. I didn't even see him. Oh, my God.
(加州人♥民♥诉热苏斯梅内德斯案)
-哈勒 -你是怎么进来的?
-[Griggs] Haller. -How the hell did you get in here?
考虑到我的枪法 你这是在冒险
That's a risky move given my history.
我们有言在先
We had an agreement.
布鲁斯卡林是唯一上钩的人 结果他死了
[sighs]
Bruce Carlin was the only one who took our bait. Now, he's dead.
我就是来找些解释的 跟你一样
I'm just looking for some answers. Same as you.
我不知道联邦调查局跟杰瑞谈了什么
Look, I don't know what the Feds were talking to Jerry about.
几天前 我的助手告诉我
A couple of days ago, my assistant told me
他账户上丢了十多万美元
there's over 100 grand missing from his accounts.
我不知道有什么联♥系♥
I don't know if they're related.
我不知道钱的去向 我什么都不知道 明白了吗?
I don't know where it went. I don't know anything, all right?
(海莉)
[cell phone ringing]
有事儿吗 宝贝?
Yeah, what is it, honey?
玛姬?是我
[rapping on door]
[Mickey] Maggie? It's me.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
海莉打电♥话♥给我说了今天的事情
Hayley called. Told me what happened.
她全都看见了 我要她留在车里 可她没听
She saw it. I told her to wait in the car. She didn't listen.
我知道了 她还好
Yeah, I know. She's okay.
她担心的是你
It's you she's worried about.
是我的错
It's my fault.
嘿 不要自责了
Hey, don't do that to yourself.
他是我的证人 可他打了退堂鼓
He was my witness and he didn't want to do it,
但是我向他施加了压力
and I pressured him.
-米奇 他有个小女儿 -我的天啊 抱一下吧 没关系
-[sobbing] He had a little girl, Mickey. -My God. Come here. It's okay.
不要自责了 亲爱的
Don't do that to yourself, honey.
但是我本来可以…
-[Maggie] But I should have-- -No. No, you did everything you could.
别那么想 你尽了全力
对吗?别的不谈 但我知道你一定会全力以赴
Okay? I mean, if there's one I know about you, it's that.
我应该…
[Maggie] I should, um…
没事儿
Yeah. [clears throat]
你自己感觉还好吗?
Are you sure you're gonna be okay?
-没问题 -那就好
-Yeah. -[Mickey] Yeah.
好了
Okay.
[door opens]
[door closes]
好了
[man] Okay.
欢迎大家来到9点聚会
Welcome to the nine o'clock meeting.
有没有新人来为今晚开场?
Is there anybody new that would like to start this evening? Hmm?
没有人吗?
Anybody at all?
-我叫迈克尔 是个瘾君子 -迈克尔你好
-My name is Michael and I'm an addict. -[group] Hi, Michael.
(根据迈克尔康奈利的小说改编)
[closing theme playing]
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表