剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
公诉方是否希望不带偏见地撤回
Is it the People's wish to dismiss all charges
对安吉洛索托的所有指控?
against Angelo Soto without prejudice?
是的 法官大人
It is, Your Honor.
波梅兰茨先生 你有什么异议吗?
Mr. Pomerantz, do you have any objection?
有 法官 没有道歉的撤案
[inaudible]
Yes, Judge. A dismissal without an apology
无助于修复对索托先生声誉的损害
does nothing to repair the damage to Mr. Soto's reputation.
在法庭面前这无关紧要 我认为没有这个必要
That matters not before the court, I'll take that as a no.
因此 就加州人♥民♥诉安杰洛索托之事
Therefore, in the matter of the People vs. Angelo Soto,
本案就此驳回 索托先生 你可以走了
this case is hereby dismissed. Mr. Soto, you are free to go.
-谢谢你 兄弟 -请稍等 法官大人
-[whispering] Thank you. -[woman] One moment please, Your Honor.
-对不起 你是谁? -我是莎拉沃克
-Sorry, who are you? -I'm Sarah Walker.
美国联邦助理检察官
An assistant United States attorney.
安吉洛索托 根据《美国法典》 第18卷第77章和第96章
Angelo Soto, you're under arrest for human trafficking and conspiracy
你因贩卖♥♥人口和阴谋被捕
-under 18 US Code 77 and 96. -[scoffs]
女士 我…
Ma'am, I--
这些都是胡扯 会跟你这起案子一样失败
This is bullshit, it'll end up just like this case.
联邦调查局财大气粗 时间充裕
The Feds have deep pockets and lots of time,
如果他们搞不定你 我还会上场
but if this does go south, I'll see you again.
地区检察官来来去去 我不会的
DAs come and go, I don't.
我不得不承认 起初我持怀疑态度
[Holder] I have to admit, I was skeptical.
接手整个律师事务所 和一起谋杀案庭审
Taking over an entire law practice and a murder trial.
而你一一迎刃而解
But you pulled it off.
老实说 当时我也不确定
To be honest, I wasn't sure about it either.
但是我谁都没有告诉
I kept that to myself.
你甚至为一个已经开始服刑的客户 争取到了重审
You even got a client in prison a new trial.
警方正在寻找这名有文身的嫌疑人
And the police are looking for this suspect with the tattoo.
你应该感到自豪 哈勒先生
You should be proud, Mr. Haller.
不过 我对特雷弗埃利奥特的遭遇 感到遗憾
I am sorry about what happened to Trevor Elliott though.
那件事我还在消化 谢谢关心
Yeah. I'm still processing that, but thank you.
看起来文森特先生的案子 你处理得都很好
Well, it looks like Mr. Vincent's cases are in good hands.
所以我可以放手了 这次是我们最后一次碰头
So, I'm taking the training wheels off. This will be our last check-in.
我祝你一切都好 哈勒先生
I wish you well, Mr. Haller.
我想为杰瑞伸张正义
You know, I wanted to do right by Jerry.
他不是个天使 但他也不至于命丧黄泉
He was no angel but he didn't deserve to die.
-对此我也很遗憾 -真的?
-I'm sorry about that too. -Are you?
收了六位数的钱买♥♥通一位陪审员
Six figures a pop to rig a jury that…
这副业不赖
Not a bad side hustle.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
但是杰瑞耽误了你们的好事 所以他必须得死 对不对?
But Jerry threw a wrench in it, so he had to go, right?
哈勒先生 显然我对你的精神状态评估有些仓促
Mr. Haller, clearly I was hasty in my assessment of your state of mind.
-你需要一些帮助 -我非常清醒
-You need to get some help. -I'm stone-cold sober.
我想了很久 想知道这件事的幕后黑手是谁
I thought long and hard about who was behind this.
必须是一个有足够控制权的人
Had to be someone with enough control
才能在陪审团传票邮寄之前截留
to hijack a jury summons before it went out in the mail.
这个法♥院♥里有几十个人
There are dozens of people in this courthouse
有这个权限 所以…
with access to that, so…
也许吧 但也必须对陪审团选择过程
Maybe, but it also had to be someone
有深刻理解
with a deep understanding of the jury selection process.
因为真正能过关的陪审员 必须是检察官不会裁掉的人
Because the real juror had to be someone the prosecutor wouldn't cut,
而且也不能是辩护方的眼中钉
but who wouldn't be a red flag for the defense either.
比如一个…
Someone like an…
航♥空♥工程师 在洛克希德马丁工作
Aerospace engineer at Lockheed Martin.
这是只有陪审团选择专家 才能拥有的知识
That's knowledge only an expert in jury selection would have.
例如 一名法官 和她做辩护律师的丈夫
For instance, a judge and her husband, a defense attorney.
我丈夫米奇莱斯特跟他有过一面之交
My husband knew him a little. Mitch Lester?
他也是个辩护律师
He's a defense attorney also.
走漏马脚的是 我寄给斯丹顿法官的匿名信
What gave it away was the anonymous note I sent to Judge Stanton.
我寄出后第二天麦克斯威尼就消失了
The day after I sent it, McSweeney disappeared.
他怎么会知道我盯上他了?
How did he know I was onto him?
斯丹顿法官给了我答案
Judge Stanton gave me the answer.
他说他跟几个同事商量了一下那封信
He said he conferred with some colleagues about the letter.
那也包括你 你是他的上司
That would include you, you're his boss.
是你给麦克斯威尼吹了风
You told McSweeney about it.
你再说一个字 我就判你藐视法庭
Another word, and I will jail you for contempt.
结案之后 你指使他把我也干掉
And when the case was over, you sent him to kill me too.
你找了个完美的方法来引我上钩
You had the perfect way to draw me out.
你知道我的司机药物上瘾
My driver's addiction, which you knew about
因为你雇了一家非法私人调查公♥司♥ 给我的车装了窃听器
because you hired a shady PI firm to bug my car.
哈勒先生 我认为 你并不了解我所拥有的权力
I don't think you appreciate the power I wield, Mr. Haller.
你的事业仍然掌握在我手里
I still hold your career in my hands.
如果你要传播这个荒谬的故事
And if you choose to spread this preposterous story,
我会砸了你的饭碗
I will end it.
Hmm. [murmurs]
这么做有点晚了
It's a little late for that.
看看 我和我的调查员发现
See, my investigator and I found out
你丈夫代理过麦克斯威尼
McSweeney was one of your husband's former clients.
这给了联邦调查局 合理的理由窃听你…
That gave the Feds probable cause for a wiretap on you
(格伦麦克斯威尼-米奇莱斯特)
with a little help from a friend of mine in the LAPD.
…我在洛城警局的一位朋友 也帮了忙
法官 你们两口子 需要一个非常好的律师了
You and your husband are gonna need a really good lawyer, Judge.
对不起 我都排满了
I'm sorry, I'm all booked up.
你今天讲了一些严肃的知识
You dropped some serious knowledge today,
我觉得我都可以去参加律师考试了
I feel like I'm gonna go take the bar exam.
不会对你有多大好处
Ah. Won't do you much good.
我刚才跟你说的东西 都不是在法学院学到的
I didn't learn any of the stuff I just told you in law school.
你一定学到了一些东西 否则你就不会在这里了
You must have learnt something, otherwise you wouldn't be here.
(卡利帕特里亚州立监狱)
(加利福尼亚州惩教与更新部)
你从小就去教堂吧?
You go to church growing up?
每个星期天都去
Every Sunday.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
大多数都是跟我妈妈一起去
Mostly with my mom.
我爸爸不怎么去教堂
My dad, not so much of a church-goer.
怎么了?觉得跟神灵相通了?
[chuckling softly] What? You feeling spiritual?
参加集♥会♥对某些人来说 有这个效果
Going to meetings does that for some.
没有 都是过去的事情了
Oh, no, that ship has sailed.
[Izzy laughs]
当你还是个孩子的时候 圣诞节很重要 对吧?
It's just, you know, when you're a kid, Christmas is a big one, right?
礼物和庆祝活动
The presents and everything.
但我妈妈总是告诉我 更重要的一天是复活节
But my mom always told me the more important day was Easter.
[group cheering and clapping]
谢谢你
Thank you.
Trouble" by Cage the Elephant playing]
(西南法学院 学生注册)
(提交-重新开始-取消)
(根据迈克尔康奈利的小说改编)
[closing music playing]
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表