剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
我们本来是同一个朋友圈子里的人
We were part of the same circle of friends.
一夜之间她就跟我们所有人断了联♥系♥
Overnight, she suddenly ghosted all of us.
她最后一次联♥系♥你是什么时候?
When did you last hear from her?
她被害的前几天
A few days before she died.
她…
She…
她联♥系♥我一起出去吃午饭
She reached out to ask me to lunch.
我很惊讶 我已经很多年没有和她说过话了
I was surprised, I hadn't talked to her in years.
我们本来约好见面的日子 正好是她被谋杀后的第二天
We were supposed to meet the day after she was murdered.
帕特尔小姐
[Golantz] Miss Patel,
你知道拉拉埃利奥特 为什么联♥系♥你吗?
do you know why Lara Elliott reached out to you?
不知道
No.
她只是说她有事要告诉我 而且只能见面谈
She just said she had something to tell me and needed to do it in person.
她本来想早点见面 但我有一个项目要交工
She wanted to meet sooner, but I had a project to finish up at work.
从那以后 我一直很后悔
I've regretted that ever since.
没有别的问题了
No further questions.
这个你能搞定吧?
You've got this, right?
特雷弗 把你的手从我身上拿开 陪审团在盯着你呢
Get your hands off me, Trevor, the jury's watching.
你最后一次 跟我的客户说话是什么时候?
When was the last time you spoke to my client?
我不知道 已经有好几年了
I don't know. It's been years.
好吧 你最后一次联♥系♥他 是什么时候?
Okay. When was the last time you contacted him?
我不明白
I don't understand.
埃利奥特先生的妻子联♥系♥你之后
Isn't it a fact that you sent Mr. Elliott an email
你就给他发了一封电子邮件 对吗?
just after his wife reached out to you?
对 但是我从来没收到回复
Yes, but I never heard back.
在那封邮件里 你是不是提议跟他一起吃午饭?
In that email, didn't you propose to have lunch with him?
我只是尝试一下 觉得我们也许可以重归于好
I threw it out there. I thought maybe we could bury the hatchet.
过去五年里 你给埃利奥特先生 发了二十多封电子邮件
Isn't it true that you've emailed Mr. Elliott
这是不是真的?
over 20 times in the last five years?
他很少回复那些电子邮件
Emails to which he has rarely responded?
我觉得有吧 这叫做职场社交
I suppose. It's called networking.
所以 即使你觉得埃利奥特先生 控制了拉拉的生活
So, even though you felt like Mr. Elliott was controlling Lara's life,
你还是想利用你们的关系谋取私利?
you still tried to use your relationship for personal gain?
反对
Objection.
我换个问法
I'll rephrase.
你希望特雷弗为你的职业生涯 提供帮助 对吗?
You hoped Trevor could help you in your career?
-没有 -没有?
-No. -[Mickey] No?
你有多久 没在混沌游戏公♥司♥升过职了?
How long has it been since you were promoted at Chaos Games?
这跟本案无关 法官大人
Relevance, Your Honor.
这直接关系到她联♥系♥我的客户
It goes directly to her motivation
以及作证的动机
for contacting and testifying against my client.
反对无效
Overruled.
所以呢?
So?
我猜应该有几年了吧
It's been a few years, I guess.
准确地说 有六年了
Six, to be exact.
你希望特雷弗 能让你在视差重新开始 不是吗?
You were hoping Trevor would give you a fresh start at Parallax, weren't you?
不是那样的
It wasn't like that.
每个人都在寻找下一个机会 但我…
Everyone's always on the lookout for the next opportunity, but I--
特雷弗从来没有给过你这个机会?
Trevor never offered you that opportunity?
在工作方面 没有
Not in terms of a job. No.
嗯 你一定是因为这个对他记恨在心
Well, you must have resented him terribly for that.
-反对 -我问完了
-Objection. -No further questions.
我们知道他们会提出撤案要求 正在准备一套反制的办法
We knew they'd move to dismiss. We're just working on a way to counter.
你没有证人 索托就会逍遥法外
Without your witness, Soto walks.
我们相信已经确认了 杀害我证人的枪手的身份
We believe we've identified the shooter who killed my witness.
我们需要提取他手♥机♥里的内容 这样可能会把他跟索托联♥系♥起来
We just need the contents of his phone. It may link him to Soto.
玛姬 你没时间了 而且坦率地说 你牵扯得太深了
Maggie, you're out of time. And frankly, you're too close to this.
他有一个小女儿 珍妮
He had a little girl, Janelle.
她失去了父亲 全因为我强迫这位父亲作证
She lost her father because I pressured him to testify.
你照章办事 没得到成果 这种事情不意外
You did your job, it didn't work out. It happens.
跟败诉相关的负面消息…
Negative attention that would accompany a loss--
等等 所以你更看重媒体报道?
Wait. So this is about press?
这事关我们能否再次掌控这个办公室
This is about the next iteration of this office.
老话说:“想做好事 必先当选”
The old saying. "Before you can do any good, you gotta get elected first."
不管你手上有什么 这周一定要搞定 否则…
Whatever you have, nail it down this week, otherwise…
怎样?
So?
周末之前要搞定 传唤阿尔文的电♥话♥运营商就得一个月
End of the week. It'll take a month to subpoena Alvin's phone carrier.
他还在假释期间 逮捕令很容易办下来
He's on parole, be easy to get a warrant.
我们不能向他发出逮捕令 会惊动索托
We can't serve him a warrant. It'll tip Soto off.
也许有种方法 可以不用惊动任何人就拿到他的电♥话♥
Maybe there's a way to get his phone without tipping anybody off.
比如?
Like what?
给我一天时间
Give me a day.
(玛格丽特麦克弗森 副地区检察官)
我叫埃里克卢米斯
I'm Eric Loomis.
我在洛杉矶县犯罪实验室 担任法医技术员
I work as a forensic technician for LA County crime laboratory.
在这次调查中 你被指派负责什么工作?
[Golantz] What role were you asked to play in this investigation?
我接受指示对被告 进行了枪弹残留测试
I was asked to conduct tests for gunshot residue,
我们简称为GSR
or as we call it, GSR, on the defendant.
你得出了什么结论?
And what did you conclude?
埃利奥特先生的双手和衣服上 有大量的GSR
That Mr. Elliott had large amounts of GSR on his hands and clothes.
我明白了
I see.
卢米斯先生 GSR是否会出现假阳性结论?
Mr. Loomis, are there ever any false positives for GSR?
有可能 通常都是所谓的“沾染”导致的
There can be, generally due to transference.
-“沾染”? -对
-Transference? -[Loomis] Yes.
举个例子说 假设你在警♥察♥局
Say, for instance, you're in a police station.
如果有警探从射击场归来
There might be stray particles of GSR in an interview room
审讯室中可能存在GSR的杂散颗粒 但都是微量级别的
if a detective had been at the shooting range, but trace amounts.
无法跟本案相提并论
Nothing like this.
埃利奥特先生的双手和衣服上 全都是GSR
Mr. Elliott's hands and clothes were covered in GSR.
鉴于你在被告身上发现的GSR量级
So, given the amount of GSR you found on the defendant,
你可以排除误报的可能性
you were able to dismiss the possibility this could've been a false positive.
对
That's correct.
[sighs]
[groans]
先生 那可是一件吉瓦索尼
Sir, that's a Gervasoni.
我得承认我更喜欢马克萨尔托
You know, I got to admit, I prefer the Maxalto.
木工更好一些
Superior wood working.
有什么我可以帮你的吗?
Is there something I can help you with?
也许吧
Maybe.
格洛丽亚戴斯这个名字有印象吗?
Does the name Glory Days ring a bell?
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
她是…
She's a, uh…
这话怎么说才好听一些呢?
How can I put it delicately?
…世界上最古老的职业的从业者
…practitioner of the world's oldest profession.
-请注意 我不对人评头论足 -我不明白你在说什么
-Mind you, I make no judgments. -I have no idea what you're talking about.
-但我不得不请你离开 -没问题 拉杰
-But I have to ask you to leave. -No problem, Raj.
我去你家看看你老婆知不知道
I'll just head over to your house, see if your wife knows anything about it
或者你岳母知不知道 她跟你们住在一起 对吧?
or your mother-in-law. She lives with you too, right?
应该会醍醐灌顶
It should be enlightening.
[humming]
三、二、一
Three, two, one.
好吧 你想要什么?钱吗?
Okay. What do you want? Money?
放松 拉杰
Relax, Raj.
你继续拿百分之一的提成 我只要你帮我个小忙
You keep on fleecing the 1%. I just need a little bit of your help.
-怎么帮? -约会
-With what? -[Cisco] Make a date.
让格洛丽亚戴斯回洛杉矶一趟
Bring Glory Days back to town,
你们的小秘密就只有你、我 和那件吉瓦索尼知道
and your little secret is between you, me, the Gervasoni.
在县犯罪实验室工作期间
During your time at the County crime lab,
你觉得自己大概处理过多少起案件?
how many cases would you say you've handled?
差不多几百起
I'd say hundreds.
其中包括 加州人♥民♥诉奥斯瓦尔多鲁伊斯案吧?
Was one of those cases called People vs. Oswaldo Ruiz?
[laughs]
-对 但是… -反对 问题跟本案有关吗?
-Yes, but-- -Objection. Relevance?
这事关证人的专业能力 法官大人
It goes to the competence of the witness, Your Honor.
反对无效
Overruled.
卢米斯先生 鲁伊斯案的法官
Mr. Loomis, isn't it true that the judge in the Ruiz case
是不是拒绝了你的整份报告?
threw out your entire report?
那只是一个特例 我刚才说过的 我经手过数百起案件
That was one case. Like I said, I've worked hundreds.
我想展示辩护物证A 法官大人
I'd like to enter defense exhibit A, Your Honor.
法官大人 能否上前面谈?
Sidebar, please, Your Honor?
公诉方收到的证据开示里 没有这份文件
The People haven't been given this document in discovery.
这是新发现的证据 法官大人 有人匿名举报
Newly discovered evidence, Your Honor. An anonymous whistleblower.
匿名的?你是认真的? 没有物证保管链信息
Anonymous? Seriously? There's no chain of custody.
我们怎么知道这文件是真的?
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表