剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
根据他的笔记
according to his notes,
卡林到地方的时候 班克斯已经死于服药过量
when Carlin got there, Banks was dead from an overdose.
我敢肯定杰瑞还有其他客户 还没结案就死了
I'm sure Jerry had other clients croak on him.
是有 但是别人都有死亡证明
[Lorna] Yeah, but they all had death certificates.
只有这个人没有
All except this guy.
根据洛杉矶郡的信息 韦恩班克斯还活得很硬实
According to LA County, Wayne Banks is still very much alive.
卡林的警♥察♥朋友把这个人 按照无主尸体给处理了
Carlin's cop buddies took his body in as a John Doe.
没有家庭 没有遗产 完美人选
[Lorna] No family, no estate. It's perfect.
而班克斯最后一次给杰瑞付款 是从这个支票账户里出的钱
And the last time Banks paid Jerry, it was from this checking account.
如果你是卡林你会怎么做?
If you were Carlin, what would you do?
我会保留帐户改掉地址
I would keep the account and I would change the address.
[Lorna] Hmm.
你真聪明
You are brilliant.
我就是
I know.
别激动 猛♥男♥ 我们这是在办公室呢
Easy, tiger. We're at the office.
我叫班克斯 B-A-N-K-S
Uh, my name is Banks. B-A-N-K-S.
我社保号♥的最后四位 好
The last four of my social, yes.
Eight-seven-two-five.
我担心有人复♥制♥了我的借记卡
Well, uh, I'm worried that somebody cloned my debit card,
我希望你能告诉我最近一次刷♥卡♥地点
and I'm hoping that you can tell me the last place that I used it.
好 我拿支笔记一下
Yep. Let me get a pen.
里弗赛德的阿杜比市场
El Adobe Market at Riverside.
我跟你说过 没什么好告诉你的
I told you, got nothing to say.
不对 你说的是:“把我弄出去”
No, what you said is, "Get me out of here."
我想办法让检察官降低了对你的指控
[sighs]
I got the prosecutor to drop the charges
现在只剩一项鲁莽使用枪♥械♥
to one count of reckless discharge of a firearm.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
三年
It's three years.
好好表现 你一年就能出来了
Good behavior, you'll be out in one.
我就知道
[Eli] I knew it.
什么?
What?
你们律师都他妈是一路货色
You lawyers are all the fucking same.
伊莱 你疯了吗?
Are you crazy, Eli?
你真是个疯子吗?
You're actually crazy?
因为只有严重的精神病人才会以为
'Cause only someone with a serious mental illness
他们可以向警♥察♥开火 还可以一点儿麻烦都没有
would think they can open fire on cops, then walk out the door a free man.
这是你能拿到的最好的结果了 你不想要?算了
This is the best deal you're gonna get. You don't want it? Fine.
就待在这里吧 因为你就属于这里
Stay here because this is where you belong.
好吧
[Eli] Okay.
蹲监狱我认了
I'll do the year.
行
Good.
伊莱 这才是明智之举
That's the smart thing to do, Eli.
你得帮我个忙 好吗?真♥相♥
I need something from you, all right? The truth.
你跟我说的都受特权保护
Whatever you tell me is privileged.
你惹上什么事情我都会帮你
Whatever you got involved in, I can help you.
你这是在胡扯什么?
What are you talking about?
(审判日期临近 游戏大亨的名声蒙上阴影)
你以为是我杀了这些人?
You think I killed these people?
没有 但是果你不知不觉地牵扯上…
No, but if you got involved in any way…
我从来都没有听说过这些人
I never heard of these people before in my life.
伊莱 你说的是真的?
[Mickey] Are you sure, Eli?
杰瑞问过有关这个人的事情吗?
Did Jerry ask you about him?
来吧 好好想想
Come on, think.
我都跟你说过了
I told you, man.
杰瑞什么问题都没问过我
Jerry never asked me shit.
他就是把我扔在这里了
He just dumped me in here.
你肯定是有…好吧 看看这个
You must have… All right, come on, look.
这是你被捕的地方 托潘加州立公园 凌晨2点35分
This is where you were arrested. Topanga State Park, 2:35 a.m.
九个小时后 有人在这所房♥子里杀死了这两个人
Nine hours later, somebody killed these two people at this house.
-就在几公里之外 -所以?
-Just a few miles away. -So?
所以这不可能是个巧合 伊莱
So it can't be a coincidence, Eli.
也许你那天晚上 开车路过了那个房♥子呢?
You drove past that house that night, maybe?
你肯定见过什么东西、记得什么东西 或者是…
You must have seen something, know something or else--
或者什么?
Or else what?
要不然杰瑞就不会接 我这个没钱赚的案子吗?
Jerry would have never taken my sorry-ass case?
[sighs]
差不多算是吧
Yeah. Basically.
[scoffs]
你要听听我的故事吗?
So, you want to hear my story?
我老婆把我赶出家门
My wife threw me out of the house.
主要是我的错
It was mostly my fault.
但我买♥♥了一箱啤酒
But I bought a case of beer
上山去喊几声解闷
and I went up into the hills to blow off some steam.
最后开枪打一堆罐子 就是为了找点乐子
Wound up shooting a bunch of cans for the hell of it.
那么干感觉不错
And it felt good.
扣动扳机
Squeezing the trigger, you know.
看罐子被打飞
Seeing the cans fly.
接下来我记得的就是 有光照着我
Next thing I know, there's lights on me.
我能记得的就这么多了
That's all I remember.
[sighs]
[cell phone ringing]
特雷弗 能听见吗?
Trevor. Trevor, you there?
我能 不好意思这几天事情缠身
[Trevor] I'm here. Sorry I've been so hard to reach.
我一直忙着我们的新游戏发布
I've been slammed by the release of our new game.
-收到我的消息了吗? -收到了 星期三陪审团遴选
-[Mickey] Got my message? -I did. Jury selection on Wednesday.
不对 你的庭审星期三开始
No, your trial starts Wednesday.
陪审团选好就没有回头路了
Once we pick a jury, there's no turning back,
不能再推迟
no more delays,
除非你改变主意做案件延期
unless you change your mind about a continuance.
这个问题上你知道我的态度
[Trevor] You know my answer to that.
拉拉和我谈过很多关于公♥司♥的计划
Lara and I talked a lot about our plans for the company.
这对她和对我一样重要 也许对她更重要一些
It was just as important to her as it is to me, maybe more so.
你知道我有一件事情 在你身上想不通吗?
You know what I can't figure out about you?
你一点都不害怕 为什么?
You're not scared. Why?
因为我是无辜的 而且我相信我的律师
Because I'm innocent and I have faith in my lawyer.
伊莱维姆斯这个名字你有印象吗?
[sighs] Does the name Eli Wyms mean anything to you?
没有 该有吗?
No. Should it?
现在你说有的话我都不会奇怪
I'd be surprised if it did.
就太严丝合缝了
It would make too much sense.
把你别的安排全都取消掉 我们得准备一下了
Just clear your calendar. We have work to do.
[door alarm chimes]
(韦恩班克斯)
Yeah, I got him. What do you want me to do?
我找到他了 你要我怎么办?
跟着他就行 我正在赶过去
Just stay on him. I'm on my way.
好
All right.
我还是没法相信你做了那个扑救 你零封了对手
I still can't believe that save. You pitched a shutout today.
乔安娜教练管这个叫“干净的床单”
Yeah. CoJo calls it "keeping a clean sheet."
她英超看得太多了
CoJo's been watching too much Premier League.
我真高兴 你和爸爸一起见证了我们赢球
Yeah. I'm glad you and Dad were both there to see us win for once.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我看到你们两个在场边有说有笑
I saw you guys laughing on the sideline.
我们那是全情投入
Well, we were into the game.
你觉得爸爸情况还好吗?
Do you think Dad's okay?
他怎么会不好?
Why wouldn't he be?
我说不清楚 就是担心他
I don't know. I'm just kind of worried about him
接了这么多案子
taking on all these cases.
特别是那件大案
Especially the big one.
我也担心他啊 宝贝
I worry about him too, honey.
但别的不说 你♥爸♥真的很擅长这一行
But if I know anything about your dad, he's really good at what he does.
要是只有一个人能搞定这堆烂摊子 非他莫属
If anyone can juggle all those balls at once, it's him.
(来电 李兰克福德)
[dashboard chimes]
大周末的 我陪着女儿呢
It's Saturday. I'm with my daughter.
你得立刻过来 我会把地址发给你
[Lee] You gotta get here right away. I'll text you the address.
怎么了?
What's going on?
你的证人出事了
[Lee] It's your witness.
后退
[policeman] Stay back.
留在这里
Just stay here.
为什么?妈 这是怎么了?
Why? Mom, what's happening?
海莉 听话 就等我一会儿
Hayley, just, please.
-嘿 -怎么了?
-[Lee] Hey. -What happened?
巡警说发生了劫车案 但是…
Look, the unis are calling it a carjacking, but…
他怎么样了?
How is he?
你得找医生要个医嘱
You should try to get a statement.
-等等 -大卫 谁对你下的手?
-Hang on. -David, who did this to you?
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表