剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
How do we know it's legitimate?
我不知道 也许我可以请证人核实一下
Gee. I don't know, maybe I'll ask the witness to verify it.
算了 别胡闹了
Okay, stop it.
你们在证据开示上针锋相对
You both are throwing elbows with discovery.
我的忍♥耐是有极限的
My tolerance is not infinite,
但我允许哈勒先生向证人展示物证
but I'll allow Mr. Haller to show the witness the exhibit.
谢谢您 法官大人
[Mickey] Thank you, Your Honor.
这是你为鲁伊斯案 提交的报告的副本吗?
Is this a copy of the report you filed in the Ruiz case?
就是被法庭拒绝采信的那个?
The one that was thrown out by the court?
-对 -为什么被拒绝采信了?
-Yeah. -And why was it thrown out?
被告人双手有GSR成分
[Loomis] The defendant had elements of GSR in his hands,
但我没有考虑到 他从事的是工业工程师的工作
but I failed to consider he could've been exposed to them
因此有可能接触到它们
because of his work as an industrial engineer.
所以 就在本案开庭之前 你提交了一份有缺陷的报告
So, right before this case, you filed a report that was so flawed,
被法庭拒绝采信
it was thrown out
而你现在想让在座的陪审团 接受你的专家意见?
and now you want this jury to accept your expert opinion?
好吧 这不只是我的意见
Well, it's not just my opinion.
什么?
I'm sorry?
这真是职业耻辱
This is professionally humiliating,
但自从鲁伊斯案以来
but my supervisor, Dr. Tan,
我的主管谭博士 一直在仔细检查我的所有工作
has been double-checking all of my work since the Ruiz case.
这就是她在我报告的底部小签的原因
That's why her initials are at the bottom of my report.
她的小签?
Her initials?
-法官大人 请求面谈 -什么?
-Approach, Your Honor? -Now what?
我的证人报告副本上没有小签
My copy of the witness report has no initials on it.
(化验师:埃里克卢米斯)
说得对 辩方副本上没有小签
It's true. No initials on the defense's copy.
这只是一个糟糕的复印件 底部能看得出来小签没有复印完整
It's simply a bad photocopy. See where it's cut off at the bottom.
只复印上了小签的上半部分
There's just the top of the initials there.
抱歉 但是我们地区检察官 没有高价辩护律师所拥有的资源
Sorry, but we DAs don't have the resources high-priced defense attorneys have.
你是在向我这个法庭官员表示 这是一个无心之失吗?
Are you representing to me as an officer of the court, this an honest mistake?
绝对的 法官大人 鲁伊斯案我不知情
Absolutely, Your Honor. I didn't know about the Ruiz case,
所以我没有理由掩盖主管的小签
so I would have no reason to obscure the supervisor's initials.
我向法庭和哈勒先生道歉
My apologies to the court and to Mr. Haller.
法官大人 陪审团…
Your Honor, the jury--
哈勒先生 如果你当初接受了 本庭提出的延期
Mr. Haller, if you'd taken the continuance the court had offered,
也许你就有时间仔细审阅文档了
perhaps you would've had time to properly examine the document.
证据有效
The evidence stands.
如果你对这位证人还有任何问题 就继续问
If you have any further questions for this witness, ask.
没有的话 这都快4点半了
Otherwise, it's almost 4:30.
“一切都在预料之中”
"Nothing we weren't expecting."
这个你预料到了吗?
Were you expecting that?
我告诉过你我们需要延期
I told you we needed a continuance.
你很清楚那为什么是不可能的
You know full well why that was impossible.
有我的一条命 米奇 还有你的一条命
This is my life, Mickey, and yours.
GSR是他们手上对你最不利的证据
The GSR is the most damning evidence they have against you,
但你无法解释是怎么沾上的
you can't explain how it got there.
我不知道
I don't know.
我伸手摸了摸我妻子的身体
I reached down to touch my wife's body
看她是不是还有一口气
to see if there was any chance she was still alive.
也许这就是我的手上有痕迹的原因
Maybe that's how it got on my hands.
那个人说你身上到处都是
The man said you were covered in it.
不是开枪弄的 米奇
It wasn't from firing a gun, Mickey.
我们本来可以打赢这个案子 但你搞砸了
We had this case won and you threw it away.
没有 我没搞砸
No, that wasn't me.
去他妈的 当然是你搞砸的
Fuck that. Of course, it was.
看看我们现在的处境
Now look where we are.
我希望杰瑞仍然是我的律师 因为他至少还有一套计划
I wish Jerry was still my attorney 'cause at least he had a fucking plan.
(人到罪除)
回家?
[Izzy] Heading home?
去办公室
The office.
你停好车就走吧 今晚我会加班到很晚
You can leave the car and go. It's gonna be a long night.
好的
Copy that.
你昨晚没去参加聚会
[Mickey] We missed you last night at the meeting.
你去了?
You went?
我前任来洛杉矶演出 我们一起吃了晚饭
My ex is in town, doing a show. We had dinner.
真的?怎么样?
Oh, yeah? How did that go?
很好
[Izzy] Amazing.
很糟
Awful.
有时会搅在一起
Sometimes both at once.
但说真话 比我想象的好一点
But honestly, though, better than I would've thought.
那就挺好的 不是吗?
That's good, then, right?
对
Yeah.
[device beeping]
[dog barking]
(伊莱维姆斯 事由:案件认罪协议的处置)
好了 吉里大爷 今晚到此为止吧
Okay, Mr. Geary, that is enough for tonight.
嗯
[Cisco] Hmm.
“嗯”什么?
What's "hmm"?
米奇告诉我又接了马路圣徒的案子
Mickey told me he was back working for the Road Saints,
但是这账上没有预付款
but there's no retainer.
-你在查账? -我就是好奇
-[Lorna] You're going over the books? -I'm curious.
(客户预付款台账)
It's unlike Mickey not to get his money in advance.
不先收钱可不是米奇的风格
也许他们用现金付的 只是还没有入账
Maybe they paid in cash and it just hasn't shown up yet.
也许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
西斯科
-Cisco-- -[door opens]
怎么了?
What?
-没什么 -没什么
-Nothing. -Nothing.
埃利奥特庭审结束之后 咱们再跟他谈这个 好吗?
[door closes]
Let's not bother him with this until after the Elliott trial, okay?
嘿
Hey.
你不需要什么的话
We're gonna head out.
我们这就要走了
Unless you need anything.
我在冰箱里给你留了点吃的
I left you some food in the refrigerator.
藜麦沙拉配甜菜
Quinoa salad with beets.
对大脑好 你吃太多肉了
It's brain food, you eat too much meat.
太多了?
Do I?
劳娜 我有些事情想不通
I'm missing something, Lorna.
我接手这件案子以来 一直有些事情想不通
I've been missing something since I got this case.
现在我没时间了
Now, I have no time.
伊莱维姆斯
Eli Wyms.
他怎么了?
What about him?
那个家伙朝一群警♥察♥开了枪
[Lorna] The guy fires off an arsenal at a bunch of cops.
你帮他搞定的协议 只认了非法开枪一项罪名
And you got him a plea deal for illegal discharge of a firearm.
真是太出色了
That is crazy good.
劳娜 你在说什么?
What are you saying, Lorna?
我就是说
I am saying
你♥他♥妈♥的真是米奇哈勒
that you are Mickey fucking Haller.
你能搞定的
You got this.
明白吗?
Okay?
[door opens]
[door closes]
[sighs]
我在路上思路更好一些
[Mickey] I think better on the road.
你以前说过
[Izzy] So you've said.
这份工作的一个特点是 事情你不能只看一次就不管了
One of the things about this job is you can't just look at something once.
你得一直思考 直到你理解 它可能意味着的每一种可能性
You keep looking until you understand every possible thing it could mean.
动起来可以帮助我做到这一点 我也不知道为什么
Being in motion helps me do that. I don't know why.
看清眼前的一切 是一场持续不断的斗争
To see what's right in front of you is a constant struggle.
那是乔治奥威尔的话吗?
Is that George Orwell?
我奶奶的
[Izzy] Mmm-mmm. My grandmother.
既然现在你提到这个…
Though now that you mention it…
(无罪)
(雅典娜神殿赌场)
(夜曲传说)
(洛杉矶县警署 车辆维修厂)
我接过一个客户 她是个窃贼 不是简简单单的窃贼
[Mickey] I had this client once, she was a burglar. Not just any burglar.
她专门找保险箱开 她曾经跟我聊起过这种事
She was a safe cracker. She used to tell me about it.
当她破解最后一个数字 齿轮开始转动时
The rush she got when she solved the last digit
她就会很兴奋
and the gears started to move.
看看保险箱有什么反而是次要的了
Finding out what was inside the safe was secondary.
因为工作不是为了钱
'Cause the jobs weren't about the money.
而是为了齿轮咔嚓一声到位 那个神奇的时刻
They were about that magic moment when the gears click into place.
我从来没有破解过保险箱
I never cracked a safe.
但是那种心情我非常理解
But I know all about that moment.
我找到杰瑞的魔法子弹了
I found it. Jerry's magic bullet.
我现在明白了 全都明白了 我需要你们两个帮我把它打出去
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表