剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
[Maggie] I don't have a choice.
有 你可以 让那个该死的兰克福德去死
[Mickey] You do. Tell fucking Lankford to go to hell.
米奇 这是我的主意 她是唯一能让索托敞开心扉的人
[Maggie] It's my idea, Mickey. She's the only person Soto might open up to.
玛姬 你想让这个孕妇 成为办案的牺牲品?
You want to make a pregnant woman collateral damage, Maggie?
你在评判我? 我看到你在案件中采取的策略…
[laughs incredulously] You're judging me? The tactics I've seen you pull in cases…
现在我明白 海莉的想法是从哪里来的了
Now I see where Hayley gets her ideas.
玛姬 为了我的客户 我得做必须做的事情
I do what I have to do for my clients, Maggie.
真的?那伊莱维姆斯呢?
Really? What about Eli Wyms?
-什么? -地区检察官办公室的人聊过这个
-What? -[Maggie] People talk at the DA's office.
你把他关在精神病房♥里 直到你能用他对付葛兰兹
You stuck him in a psych ward until you could spring him on Golantz.
-他不是你办案的牺牲品? -那是杰瑞的手段 不是我的
-He wasn't collateral damage? -That was Jerry. Wasn't me.
米奇 话说回来 这还得她同意
Bottom line, it's her call, Mickey.
玛姬 你让她来找我 是因为你知道我会照顾好她
Maggie, you sent her to me because you knew I would take care of her.
-对吧?现在你又要我辜负她? -这是在照顾她
-Right? Now you just want me to roll over? -This is taking care of her.
她需要从这种困境脱身出来
She needs to get out from under this thing.
好吧 你非要谭雅戴窃听器是吧?
All right, fine. You want Tanya to wear a wire?
如果她万一同意了
If, for some reason, she agrees,
一旦她后悔 这件事就算了
the second she gets a confession, she's done.
-什么意思? -她再也不用出庭揭发索托
-Meaning? -She never has to testify against Soto.
-而且你得立刻给她搬家 -我不知道能不能做得到
-And you relocate her immediately. -I don't know if I can do that.
玛姬 这没有商量的余地 这家伙敢杀证人
This is not negotiable, Maggie. The guy kills witnesses.
好吧
[sighs] Okay. Okay.
好的 我过几天去找她 全都解释一下…
Good. I'll sit with her in a few days, and I'll explain everything--
-必须今天就办好 -我还要出庭
-This has to happen today. -I'm in the middle of a trial.
那我去跟她谈
Then I'll talk to her.
你要我同意 地方检察官 在我不在场时劝我的客户戴窃听器?
You want me to let the DA talk to my client about wearing a wire without me?
-不行 一定不行 -我不只是地方检察官 我是我啊
-No. Hell no. -I'm not the DA. I'm me.
你想让一切都恢复原样吗? 你想让我重新信任你吗?
You wanna rebuild things? You want me to trust you again?
那就从信任我开始 好吗?
Then start by trusting me. Okay?
西斯科 你要我怎么样?
[Mickey] What do you want from me, Cisco?
我的客户坚持要亲自作证
My client is insisting on taking the stand.
这个我真想不通 米克
Yeah, well, I don't get it, Mick.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, babe.
要是这家伙搞砸了自己的案子 谢尔盖科塞维奇会杀了他
If this guy blows up his own case, Sergei Kosevich is gonna kill him.
他这是要干什么?自己找死?
What does he have? A death wish?
我现在没时间找到这个问题的答案
I don't have time to figure out the answer to that right now.
那你要怎么办?你有想法吗?
[Cisco] Well, how about you? Do you have one?
因为你和你的家人 也是那个大家伙的目标
Because this guy's putting a target on your back and your family, too.
我别无选择 西斯科 委托人想干什么我就得干什么
I don't have a choice, Cisco. I've got to do what my client wants.
海莉和玛姬都安全 至少现在是安全的
And Hayley and Maggie, they're safe. At least for now.
真的?你怎么知道的?
Oh, yeah? How do you know?
因为我有人照看着她们
Because I've got people watching them.
-谁? -那不重要 西斯科
-Who? -It doesn't matter, Cisco.
我保证每个人安全的万全之策 就是让我的客户被无罪释放
The best way I can keep everybody safe is to get my client an acquittal.
我就准备这么做了 明白吗? 所以祝我好运吧
That's what I'm gonna do. All right? So just wish me luck.
[sighs]
(加利福尼亚州政♥府♥秘♥书♥长♥)
(公♥司♥搜索-视差-公♥司♥章程- 视差互动公♥司♥)
(伊基:都好吗?)
[elevator dings]
[cell phone chimes]
不好意思 哈勒 有时间说句话吗?
Excuse me. Haller. You got a minute?
[clears throat]
故意误杀罪 刑期11年 差不多九年就出来了
Voluntary manslaughter. Eleven years. Probably do nine.
我知道你觉得已经占了上风
I know you think you've got me over a barrel,
但是谁都说不准陪审团会怎么判
but you never know what a jury's gonna do.
都说完了?
That's it?
你的销♥售♥技巧可真不怎么样 对吧?
You're not much of a salesman, are you?
这种事我没干过几次
I'm not used to having to be one.
我会跟我客户谈谈 但是考虑他的为人 别抱太大指望
I'll take it to my client, but knowing him, don't hold your breath.
全体起立!
[man] All rise!
请坐
Be seated.
哈勒先生 还要展示更多的证据吗?
Mr. Haller, any more evidence to present?
还有一位证人 法官大人
Just have one more witness, Your Honor.
辩方传唤特雷弗埃利奥特
Defense calls Trevor Elliott.
[murmuring indistinctly]
举起你的右手
[woman] Raise your right hand.
你是否郑重声明 你的证词是真实的、完整的
Do you solemnly state that the testimony you may give shall be the truth,
而且没有不实证词?
the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?
是的
I do.
埃利奥特先生 我认为陪审团很了解你
Mr. Elliott, I think the jury is well aware of who you are.
告诉我们 你从事哪个行业?
Tell us what you do for a living?
当然可以 我经营一家公♥司♥ 名叫视差
Of course. I run a company called Parallax
是我和我妻子拉拉一起创立的
that I founded with my wife, Lara.
我们制♥作♥电子游戏
We make video games.
到目前为止 你们销量最好的游戏是哪一款?
And what is your biggest selling game to date?
是《夜曲》
It's called Nocturna.
游戏的背景是世界末日后 穿越隐藏在永恒黑暗中的美国
It's a journey through a post-apocalyptic America cloaked in perpetual darkness.
人们对这个有兴趣吗?
And this is fun for people?
[jury chuckles]
有的 而且还不错 我们正要推出续集
Yeah, so much so, we're about to launch a sequel.
在你看来 是什么让这款游戏与众不同?
In your opinion, what makes the game special?
如果你问玩家的话 应该是游戏里的角色
Well, if you ask the players, it's the characters.
他们看上去跟真人一样
They look like real people.
某种意义上说 我们推出这款游戏时 其他电子游戏无法与之竞争
In a way that when we started, other video games couldn't compete with it.
这就像一部你参与的电影
It's like a movie that you play a part in.
在《夜曲》中 玩家觉得哪个角色跟电影明星一样?
And in Nocturna, who would be considered the star of the movie?
主角叫做佳思敏陆敏斯
Sure, the hero's name is Jasmine Lumens.
但她的形象来自我妻子拉拉
But her image is based on my wife, Lara.
我按照她的样子设计了这个角色 是为了向她致敬
I designed the character after her as a way to honor her,
还因为我对他的爱 以及她给我的激励
and how much I loved her. How much she inspired me.
埃利奥特先生 你是怎么认识你妻子的?
How did you meet your wife, Mr. Elliott?
我们是在斯坦福大学 读研究生时认识的
We met in grad school, at Stanford.
我在教室前面的黑板上回答一个问题
I was in front of the room, working on a problem up on the board.
我一写完 教授就马上擦掉了我全部的回答
When I'd finished, the professor immediately erased the entire thing
因为我犯了个最基础的错误 那真是…
because I'd made a fundamental error. It was…
很侮辱人
[scoffs] humiliating.
接下来发生了什么?
And what happened then?
拉拉举起手说 她也会犯同样的错误
Lara raised her hand and said that she'd made the same mistake.
让我感觉好多了
It made me feel better.
直到我走过她的桌子 碰巧瞥了一眼她的屏幕
Until I was walking past her desk and happened to glance at her screen,
她的回答其实是正确的
and she got the problem right.
但拉拉就是那样的人
But that was Lara.
你们的婚姻怎么样?
What was your marriage like?
不太完美
Well, it wasn't perfect.
跟很多夫妻一样 我们也有些问题
We had problems like any couple.
什么样的问题?
[Mickey] What kind of problems?
一个问题是不忠
Infidelity, for one.
我知道她出轨了
I knew she was having the affair.
[murmuring indistinctly]
-你跟警♥察♥说过这件事吗? -没有
-[Mickey] Did you tell the police that? -[Trevor] No.
为什么?
[Mickey] Why not?
因为我知道这会让我看起来 像一个愤怒而嫉妒的丈夫
Because I knew it would make me look like an angry, jealous husband,
可那不是真的
and that wasn't true.
我会原谅她
I'd forgiven her.
为什么?
Why?
因为她出轨是我的过错
Because her affair was my fault.
知道吗 我…
See, I…
我一直忙着工作 冷落了她
I was working all the time. And ignoring her.
而且我也背弃过婚约
And I had also been unfaithful.
-你也出过轨? -对
-[Mickey] You had affairs? -[Trevor] Yes.
从任何方面来说 我都不是一个完美的丈夫
I was not a perfect husband in any way, shape, or form.
我每天都感到非常幸运
And I felt so lucky every day
拉拉能够克服这个心结 看到我努力成为我想成为的那个人
that Lara was able to look past that and see me for the man I was trying to be
而不是我失足堕落时那个人
and not the man I sometimes was.
埃利奥特先生 那天你回家是什么原因?
Why did you go out to the house that day, Mr. Elliott?
我回家…
I went out there…
是为了我妻子而战
to fight for my wife.
尝试挽救我们的婚姻
To try and save our marriage.
但是…
Instead…
我发现他们死了
I found them dead.
两个人都死了
[voice shaking] Both of them.
如果埃利奥特先生需要振作一下 公诉方不会反对
People would not oppose a break, so Mr. Elliott can gather himself.
没有必要 法官大人
[Mickey] Unnecessary, Judge.
埃利奥特先生… 我还有最后一个问题
Mr. Elliott… I only have one more question.
是你杀了你的妻子吗?
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表