剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
为什么您前夫这么早就离开了警队?
Why did your ex leave the force so early?
因为警♥察♥是一份艰苦的工作
Because being a cop is a tough job.
他就是坚持不下去了
He just couldn't do it anymore.
是不是发生过什么事故?
So, there wasn't an incident?
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
受过不当行为指控 比如过度使用武力?
An allegation of misconduct like excessive force?
贪污?或者是出工不出力?
Corruption? Maybe he just cut corners?
法官大人 我们反对整个提问过程
Objection, Your Honor, to the entire line of questioning.
律师 请上前讨论
Counsel, approach.
法官大人 他们这起案子 完全是警♥察♥一手侦办
Your Honor, their case rests entirely on the shoulders of the cops.
我有权探讨她对执法人员的感受
I've a right to explore her feelings on law enforcement.
-你在引诱她 -我在引导她表达出她的偏见
-You're baiting her. -I'm drawing out her biases.
哈勒先生 你有十次回避机会
You've got ten challenges, Mr. Haller.
你想让她出局就用一次 我是不会替你这么做的
You wanna strike her, use one. I'm not doing it for you.
辩护方感谢1号♥陪审员并要求回避
The defense will like to thank and excuse juror number one.
看起来没成功啊
Well, that didn't work.
(公诉方回避-3 辩护方回避-1)
Yes and no. I used a challenge,
好坏兼有吧 我用掉一次回避
但我把腐♥败♥警♥察♥的想法 放在了他们的脑袋里
but I put the idea of corrupt cops in their heads.
我们得另想个办法搞定索托
[Maggie] We need another way to get to Soto.
他女朋友怎么样?
What about his girlfriend?
谭雅克鲁兹 26岁 六年前从菲律宾移♥民♥过来的
Tanya Cruz, 26. Came over from the Philippines four years ago.
没有案底
No record.
攀上索托之前也没有钱
No money either, until Soto started taking care of her.
你觉得她知道一些事情?
-[Lankford] Think she knows something? -It's worth finding out.
值得一查
If we can turn her, maybe she can give us the shooter.
如果她肯合作 也许我们就能找到致命一击
我们还有多少时间?
How long do we have?
大概一周吧
A week, maybe.
他们今天会提交取消驳回上诉的动议 要求法庭快速审判 怎么了?
They'll file a motion to dismiss today, ask for an expedited hearing. What?
没什么 就是…
Nothing, it's just…
大多数地区检察官 一旦案子跟政♥治♥沾上边就会退避三舍
Most DAs, when it gets political, they cut and run.
考虑到你和我以前从没合作过 这话我就不放在心里了
I'll let that go on account you've never worked with me before.
你让我对律师也有了新的认识
Look at you, making me think twice about lawyers.
我们需要一些筹码
We're gonna need some leverage.
对 需要
Yeah, we are.
没什么比修脚更舒服了 对吧 妮玛?
[Cisco] Nothing like a pedicure, huh, Neema?
我都够不到脚趾头
Me, I can't ever get 'em.
我的脚痒得让我发疯
My feet are too ticklish, drives me crazy.
我认识你吗?
[Neena] Do I know you?
我为一位辩护律师工作
[Cisco] Oh.
I work for the defense attorney.
(小迈克尔哈勒律师事务所)
Representing Trevor Elliott.
他代理特雷弗埃利奥特
杀了杨的那个人?
The guy who killed Jan?
他被证明有罪之前是清白的
Innocent till proven guilty.
我们司法系统的基本原则
It's a fundamental tenet of our justice system.
你想怎样?
What do you want?
你知道你的前夫 在杨被谋杀之前威胁过他吗?
Were you aware your ex-husband threatened Jan before he was murdered?
如果你知道的话为什么不报♥警♥?
If you were, why didn't you report it to the authorities?
这是什么鬼话?
What the hell?
你被传唤的时候会被问到这些问题
Just some of the questions you'll be asked when you're subpoenaed,
更不用说你与死者的婚外情了
not to mention the ones about your affair with the deceased.
你最好现在就开始思考怎么回答
You might wanna start thinkin' about your answers now.
我看差不多了
I think we're done.
很舒服
Great job.
-嘿 -嘿 你在哪里?
[line ringing]
-[Cisco] Hey. -Hey, where are you?
摸老虎屁♥股♥
Just pokin' a bear.
跟你说过的一样
Like you said, it's the women.
女人们把全部工作都干了
They get everything done.
本案可能涉及枪♥支♥领域专家作证
[Golantz] This case may involve testimony from experts in the field of firearms.
有人不愿意接受他们的意见吗?
Anyone have a problem accepting their opinion?
我的客户家财丰厚
My client is a wealthy man.
有人认为这会让他更有可能犯罪吗?
Does anybody think that makes him more likely to be guilty?
这里谁玩电子游戏吗?
Any video game players here?
-你最喜欢的游戏是什么? -谁有家人在军队?
-What's your favorite game? -Who has family in the military?
有谁跟警♥察♥有过不快的经历?
Who has had a negative experience with the police?
你知道什么事情会让我发疯吗? 组装宜家家具
You know what drives me crazy? Putting together IKEA furniture.
还有人这样吗?
Anyone else?
有
[man] Yeah.
加州人♥民♥感谢16号♥、9号♥ 和18号♥陪审员并要求回避
[inaudible conversation]
People thank and excuse jurors 16, nine and 18.
[inaudible conversation]
我要感谢8号♥、13号♥陪审员…
I'd like to thank and excuse juror number eight, 13…
和28号♥ 请回避
and 28.
(回避)
3号♥和35号♥
Three and 35.
(公诉方回避-8 辩护方回避-5)
6号♥、37号♥、11号♥和40号♥
Six, 37, 11, and 40.
(公诉方余额-2 辩护方余额-1)
5号♥是个律师
Number five's a lawyer.
律师们都是糟糕的陪审员
Lawyers make bad jurors.
不一定 她可能会是支持我们的领班
Not necessarily. She could be our foreman.
5号♥陪审员 您在哪个法律领域从业?
Juror number five, what kind of law do you practice?
房♥地♥产♥ 基本上是商业交易案
Real estate. Mostly transactional.
您要清楚 一旦您成为陪审员 您就要忘记律师的身份
You know once you're a juror, you can't wear your lawyer hat.
-您能在两者之间转换心态吗? -当然了
-Would you be able to separate the two? -Of course.
她喜欢你 但10号♥更喜欢你
[woman] She likes you, but number ten likes you even more.
你有没有接触过刑法?
Have you ever practiced criminal law?
没有 但是我有兴趣
No, but I have an interest in it.
什么样的兴趣?
What kind of interest?
我看小说 听真实案例播客
I read novels. I listen to true crime podcasts.
我一直在写一个剧本
I've been working on a screenplay.
我和每个洛杉矶人的亲历
Me and everyone else in LA.
[jurors chuckle]
(第二任妻子 911)
[cellphone chimes]
(5号♥座位 律师)
哈勒先生 你还有问题吗?
Any more questions, Mr. Haller?
我请求法庭恕我离席片刻
I beg the court's indulgence for just one moment.
法官大人 我诚挚地道歉 但我有一件紧急的私事
Your Honor, my sincere apologies, but I have an urgent personal matter.
我们休息十分钟 您意下如何?
Okay if we take a ten-minute recess?
不要超时
No more than that.
谢谢您
Thank you.
陪审员们 你们可以借这个机会休息一下
Jurors, you may take this opportunity to stretch your legs.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell was that about?
你会看到这招有没有用
If it works, you'll see.
(5号♥座位 律师)
加州人♥民♥诉埃利奥特案 现在恢复庭审
[judge] Back on record on People vs. Elliott.
请各位就做 现在发言权交给公诉人
All parties present. Peremptories are with the People.
加州人♥民♥感谢5号♥陪审员并要求回避
People would like to thank and excuse juror five, Your Honor.
(公诉方回避-9 辩护方回避-9)
我还以为你喜欢那个律师
[Trevor] I thought you liked the lawyer.
的确如此 直到我发现她是个失意的作家
I did. Until I found out she was a frustrated writer
想把这种事拍成电影 我不要这样的人
who wants to turn this into a movie. The last person I want.
而且你不想浪费你最后的回避名额
And you didn't wanna waste your last challenge.
现在你算是懂了
Now you're getting it.
我把文件亮在桌面上
I left my folder open.
我猜也许葛兰兹会忍♥不住瞥一眼
Thought maybe Golantz couldn't resist a little peek.
他觉得蓝色是说我想留下她
He thought blue meant I wanted her.
但是蓝色代表冷意
But blue means cold.
这手也是你从你♥爸♥爸那里学来的?
You learn that from your dad, too?
我跟你说过 我会照顾好你的
I told you, you're in good hands.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
不行 雷 你要干的事情你自己心知肚明
No, Ray, you know exactly what you're doing.
而且你知道会有什么结果
And you know where it's gonna lead.
我得挂了 一会儿打给你
Look, I gotta go. I'll call you later.
一切都好吧?
[Mickey] Everything all right?
还可以吧
Yeah, fine. How was day one?
这第一天怎么样?
[Mickey] I threw some punches.
有收获
也有损失
Took some, too.
你真的还好吗?
Sure you're okay?
是我前任
It's my ex.
前任都是一言难尽
[groans] Exes are complicated.
看看我就知道 我有两个前任
Take it from me, I have two of them.
她发布了几张照片 跟我们以前一起巡演的几个人开派对
She posted photos partying with some people we used to tour with
说明她又开始嗑药了
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表