剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
No one will ever know your secret, at least not from me.
所以在公共汽车长椅上做广♥告♥的律师
So the, uh, lawyer that advertises on bus benches
来这里是为了责备我
has come down here to put me in my place.
特雷弗 你耍了我 我可不是被人耍的人
You played me, Trevor. I don't get played.
我太着迷于重回巅峰 却忘记了第一条规则
[sighs] I was so caught up in getting back to the top, I forgot the first rule.
-什么规则? -人人都撒谎
-Which is? -Everybody lies.
(夜曲)
She did all the dirty work and you got all the glory.
她干了所有的脏活 而你独吞了所有的荣誉
对不起 米奇 你这话我听不明白
I'm sorry, Mickey. I'm just not following.
索尼娅帕特尔说 拉拉是一位出色的程序员
Sonia Patel said that Lara was a brilliant coder.
然而她辞掉了工作跟着你干? 为什么?
Yet she quit her job to follow you? Why?
因为她爱我 米奇
Because she loved me, Mickey.
因为她是做出这个成果的人 不是你
Because she's the one who did it. Not you.
那几百行改变了一切的代码 是拉拉写的 对不对?
Those hundred lines of code that changed everything. Lara wrote them. Didn't she?
只是她在混沌游戏公♥司♥工作 所以她创造的一切都归他们所有
Except she was working for Chaos Games. So whatever she created belonged to them.
但如果是你创造的 而没留在她名下 那么就归你了
But if you created it instead of her, then it belonged to you.
她才是那个天才 不是你
She was the genius, not you.
十年来 她不得不看着你 拿走所有的功劳
For ten years, she had to watch you take all the credit.
这真是一个好故事 我只有一个问题
That's quite a story. I just have one question,
你来这里之前抽了多少可♥卡♥因♥?
how much blow did you do before you got here?
我说过了 人人都会撒谎
Like I said, everybody lies.
但即使是最好的骗子也会暴露自己
But even the best liars give themselves away.
你作证时我看到了 葛兰兹问你关于索尼娅的事情时
I saw it on the stand. When Golantz asked you about Sonia.
他还搓腿 这可能是欺骗的标志
[woman] He rubs his legs. It can be a sign of deception.
争吵与拉拉想要离婚无关
The fight wasn't about Lara wanting a divorce,
而是她要告诉索尼娅真♥相♥
she was gonna tell Sonia the truth.
她要回到混沌游戏公♥司♥ 夺回属于她的东西
She was gonna go back to Chaos Games, take back what was rightfully hers.
如果她那样做了
And if she did that,
这里的一切都不会发生
all this goes away.
每个人都会知道你是个骗子
And everybody finds out you're a fraud.
几周前
You know, couple weeks ago,
你来到我的办公室求我给你份工作
you came down to my office to beg me for a job.
而且你告诉我 我以前的律师很好
Yeah. And you told me that my previous attorney was good,
但你更好
but that you were better.
你知道吗 米奇?你这话绝对正确
And you know what, Mickey? You're absolutely right.
你为我辩护得很棒 问了所有的关键问题
You did a fantastic job defending me. You asked all the key questions.
枪在哪里?带血的衣服在哪里?
Where is the gun? Where are the bloody clothes?
他怎么能处理掉这一切…
How could he have gotten rid of all of that in--
多长时间来着?七分钟吧?
What was it? Seven minutes?
你也向我展示了你是如何做到的 开始时我太盲目 没察觉出来
Well, you showed me how you did that too. I was just too blind to see it at first.
是你的无人机 你知道最精彩的部分是什么吗?
Your drone. You know what the best part is?
我看着你干的 大家都看到了
I watched you do it. We all did.
警♥察♥来的时候 你不是在检查你的电子邮件
You weren't checking your emails when the cops arrived.
你是在控制带着枪和衣服的无人机
You were controlling the drone that was carrying the gun and your clothes.
你把它送到海里
You sent it out over the ocean
直到它沉没在没人能找到的地方
till it sank where no one would ever find it.
我得跟你承认 这招很聪明
I gotta hand it to you, that was clever.
如果你真♥相♥信这一切都是真的 你一定认为我是个野兽
If you really believe all that is true, you must think I'm a monster.
我来告诉你 你到底是什么 特雷弗 你是个瘾君子
I'll tell you exactly what you are, Trevor. You're an addict.
一定要让人们认为你是个天才
There must be some rush to have people think you're a genius.
你会不择手段地做到这一点
You'd do anything to chase it.
甚至包括在案子胜券在握时作证
Even take the stand when the case was already won.
快说吧 你想要多少钱?
[chuckles]
Hey, come on. How much do you want?
你这么做就是为了这个吧?
That's what this is, right? The shakedown.
我他妈不要你的脏钱
I don't want your fucking money.
-不要? -我想知道谁是幕后黑手
-No? -I wanna know who's behind it.
贿赂 杀掉杰瑞 跟踪我 是你干的吗?
The bribe, killing Jerry, having me followed. I mean, was it you?
因为我不喜欢当棋子
Because I don't like to be a pawn.
有时我们都是棋子 米奇 杰瑞让我置身事外
We're all pawns sometimes, Mickey. Jerry kept me out of the loop.
老实说 我不知道是谁杀了他
Honestly, I have no idea who killed him.
坦率地说…我不在乎
Frankly… I don't care.
我原来不明白为什么杰瑞 要把他的案子留给我 现在我明白了
You know, I didn't understand why Jerry left me his cases, and now I do.
他觉得我们是一样的人
He thought we were the same.
一个迫切需要赢下一场官司的律师 会对贿赂陪审员这事睁一眼闭一眼
A lawyer who needed this so badly, he'd go along with a bribed juror.
直到我威胁要辞职的时候 你也是这么想的
You thought so too. Until I threatened to quit.
这是你胡扯上俄♥罗♥斯♥人的原因
That's why you told me that bullshit story about the Russians.
我那是尽力而为
I did my due diligence.
我意识到你这人 可能需要一点额外激励
I realized you were a man who might need a little extra incentive.
好相信你是无辜的?
To believe you were innocent?
你知道 电子游戏成功的秘诀是什么吗?
You know, the secret to a successful video game?
你必须让玩家一直有参与感 你明白吗?
You have to keep the player engaged, you know?
你必须策划他们的现实
You have to curate their reality.
而现在 这一切…
And right now, all this…
都是我的现实
This is my reality.
特雷弗 这种事情你还真有一手
That's one thing you're good at, Trevor.
营造出现实
Making it look real.
[cell phone ringing]
我不想再听任何 关于特雷弗埃利奥特的东西
I don't wanna hear anything else about Trevor Elliott.
好吧 你运气不错 格洛丽亚戴斯明天要飞过来见拉杰
Well, then you're in luck. Glory Days is flying in tomorrow to see Raj.
你要我去见她吗?
You want me to go meet her?
不用了 把详细信息发短♥信♥给我就行 我会处理这件事
Ah, no, just text me the details. I'll handle it.
-西斯科 干得漂亮 -没什么 还有件事 米克
-Good job, Cisco. -No biggie. And Mick?
-什么? -享受胜利吧
-Yeah? -Take the win.
今天你做了一件大事
Hell of a thing you did today.
[sighs]
[cell phone ringing]
-怎么了 西斯科? -是米奇哈勒吗?
-What is it, Cisco? -[man] Is this Michael Haller?
你是谁?
Who's this?
我是安东尼雷耶斯警官 洛城警局峡谷分局交通组的
This is officer Anthony Reyes, LAPD, Valley traffic division.
有什么可以效劳的?
How can I help you?
我不知道 先生 我们在 格里菲斯公园瞭望台截停了伊基莱茨
I don't know, sir, we pulled over Izzy Letts at Griffith Park Overlook
怀疑她在酒驾或者毒驾
on suspicion of DUI.
她给了我你的名片 让我给她的律师打电♥话♥
She gave me your card and asked me to call her lawyer,
然后她像是昏过去了
then she kinda passed out.
我本来正要下班的 但是我现在得 扣下她的车 记她一笔案底 除非…
I was about to go off duty, but I'm gonna have to impound her car, book her unless…
如果你能快点过来
If you can get here quickly.
给我一刻钟 我就在路上 好吗? 谢谢你
Just give me 15 minutes, I'm on my way, all right? Thank you.
[car tires screech]
伊基!
[Mickey] Izzy!
你和文森特
[Trevor] You should have just gone along with it.
本来可以别管闲事的
You and Vincent.
(根据迈克尔康奈利的小说改编)
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表