剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
杰瑞文森特 这辈子最大的案子要开庭了
Jerry Vincent was going to trial on the biggest case of his life,
他什么辩护材料都没准备?
and he had no defense at all?
劳娜在查杰瑞的账时
When Lorna was going over Jerry's book,
她发现了好几笔付款 都是给同一个调查员的 布鲁斯卡林
she found a bunch of payments to an investigator. Bruce Carlin.
我只知道 最后的几周 杰瑞好像被什么事情吓着了
All I know is, last few weeks, Jerry was scared of something.
所以我老板有理由担心?
My boss has reason to be worried?
杰瑞很喜欢赌博吗?
Jerry gamble much? He went to this place three different times in the last month.
最后一个月里他去了三次
如果他只是因为把钱都输在这里了 所以才想要做一笔大生意呢
What if he just needed the money 'cause he blew it all here?
杰瑞和我们一样 只是个瘾君子
What if Jerry was just an addict, same as us?
你和我一样需要赢下来
[Trevor] You need this just as much as I do.
这是你唯一的机会
This is your one shot.
他唯一说过的就是他有一颗魔法子弹
The only thing he ever said was that he had a magic bullet.
刚才那是什么事情啊? 魔法子弹是什么东西?
What was that all about? What's a magic bullet?
不能弄丢的东西
The thing that can't lose.
今天有人跟踪我们吗?
[over recording] Anybody following us today?
今天没有 一切正常
[Izzy] Nope, not today. All clear.
NETFLIX 剧集
我明白一个道理
[Mickey] One thing I know,
法庭上的成败关键在于气势
in court, success is all about momentum.
胜券在握时 要一直表现得胸有成竹
Before you can win, you gotta act like you can win,
也就是说 你要相信自己就是赢家
which means you gotta believe you can win.
如果没有胜算呢?
But what if you don't?
那也要假装胸有成竹 直到赢下来为止
[chuckles] Then you better fake it till you make it.
谢谢
Thanks.
哈勒?
[Luis] Haller?
真是个奇迹啊 伙计!
[in Spanish] What a miracle, dude!
路易斯 都好吧?
What's up, Luis?
好久不见 你去哪儿了?
[in English] Haven't seen you. Where you been?
到处逛逛呗
Been around.
嘿 米克
Hey, Mick.
-嘿 托尼 -好久不见
-Hey, Tony. -[Tony] Long time, no see.
-你好吗? -聊两句
[Mickey] How's it going?
一帆风顺 刚赢了个毒品案子
Been killin' it. I just got a drug case kicked.
不赖啊
No shit.
犯罪实验室任务太满 有几个技术员捏造了实验结果
Crime lab was so backed up, some techs were dry-labbing.
我们要去凯西酒吧纪念杰瑞
We're getting together for Jerry later, over at Casey's.
-你一定要参加 -是吗?
-You gotta stop by. -Oh, yeah?
还有 如果你手上埃利奥特的案子 需要次席律师的话…
And hey, if you need a second chair in the Elliott case…
-我会想着你的 -这里有个人选
-I'll keep you in mind. -This guy here.
-一起去看场道奇队的比赛吧 -说好了
-Let's catch a Dodgers game soon. -You got it.
…57724 加州人♥民♥诉金柏莉瓦格斯塔夫案
…57224. People vs. Kymberly Wagstaff.
早上好 法官大人 我是辩方律师米奇哈勒
Good morning, Your Honor. Mickey Haller for the defendant.
法官大人 几个小时前
Your Honor, I'm afraid Miss Wagstaff
瓦格斯塔夫小姐才电♥话♥通知我
used her one phone call on me
所以我深表歉意 但是我…
just a couple hours ago, so I apologize, but I…
-我还没看过警方的报告 -拉蒙?
-I haven't seen a police report yet. -Ramon?
[Mickey] Gracias, Ramon.
瓦格斯塔夫小姐 您被指控 违反了《刑法典》第6♥4♥7节a款
[judge] Miss Wagstaff, you are charged with a violation of Penal Code 6♥4♥7(a),
通常被称为淫♥荡♥行为
commonly known as lewd conduct.
您想如何申辩?
How do you wish to plead?
法官大人 人体是如此美丽
The human body is beautiful, Your Honor.
毫无疑问 那是否意味您认罪?
Undoubtedly. Would that be guilty?
法官大人 我是否可以跟我的委托人讨论一下?
Your Honor, may I confer with my client please?
我拒绝的话有关系吗?
Would it matter if I said no?
谢谢你赶过来 我不知道还能找到谁
Thank you for coming. I didn't know who else to call.
没有人接电♥话♥
No one was answering.
我很抱歉 但是我没在服务区
Sorry about that. I've been out of commission.
这案子是什么情况?
What are we talking about?
这个国家多么保守
How uptight this country is.
在欧洲 所有人在沙滩上 都可以无上装地走来走去
In Europe, everyone walks around on the beach topless.
拜托 这都是你第七次犯这种案了
But, come on, this is what, your seventh offense?
他们会要求现金保释 除非你能拿出几千块…
They're gonna ask for cash bail. Unless you got a couple grand--
-几千块? -对
-A couple grand? -Yes.
不行 我今天必须得保释出去 星期五我还有个论文答辩
No. I have to get out of here today. I have a thesis defense on Friday.
论文?关于什么的?
Thesis? What is it about?
数值线性代数中的随机化
Randomization in numerical linear algebra.
想想办法
Do something.
好吧 我试试看
All right, let me try something. [clears throat]
法官大人 恐怕我的委托人无罪可认
Your Honor, I'm afraid it's impossible for my client to plead
因为根本没有可指控的罪行
when there's no offense alleged.
招数不错 但是本案罪行清楚
Nice try, but the offense is clearly alleged.
无视此前的多次警告 在公共海滩进行无上装日光浴
Sunbathing topless on a public beach, despite repeated past warnings.
根据警方报告
According to the police report, the officer found Miss Wagstaff
警♥察♥发现瓦格斯塔夫小姐时 她人在水中 水位处于颈部
in the water up to her neck,
并且在此之前没有任何投诉记录
and there's no record of any complaint prior to that.
那么?
[woman] So?
所以 命令她离开水域
So, by ordering her out of the water,
警♥察♥凭空导演了这所谓的罪行 令我的委托人遭受指控
the officer created the very offense with which my client is charged.
你在开玩笑吧? 这应该由陪审团来决定
You're kidding me, right? That's a question for a jury.
取决于法官大人是否认为 动用陪审团是对司法资源的最佳利用
Well, if Your Honor really thinks that's the best use of judicial resources.
控方有没有证人可以作证 在警♥察♥命令瓦格斯塔夫小姐出水之前
Do you have a witness who could testify that they were offended by Miss Wagstaff
他们受到了冒犯?
before the officer ordered her out of the water?
法官大人 目前没有
Not at the moment, Your Honor.
你知道这是什么吗?
Do you know what this is?
我今天的案卷
It's my docket for today.
瓦格斯塔夫小姐 从此以后 你要记得穿着上衣
Miss Wagstaff, keep your damn top on from now on.
指控驳回
Charge dismissed.
非常感谢你 救了我一命
Thank you so much. You are a lifesaver.
我们能不能谈谈付款计划 或者学生折扣什么的?
Can we work out like a payment plan or a student discount, or something?
劳娜会跟你联♥系♥的
Lorna will be in touch.
还有 求你了 金 下次动动脑筋
And, please, Kym, just use your head next time.
你脑袋这么聪明
It's obviously in good working order.
你回来我真高兴
I'm so happy you're back.
我也是 不容易 但是我已经恢复了
Yeah, me too. It's been a little rough. I've been getting back on my feet.
-走吧 -谢谢
-Come on. -Thank you.
哈勒先生
[judge] Mr. Haller.
是 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor?
看起来今天下午 你还有一个案子会来我这里出庭
It seems I have you back in my courtroom again this afternoon.
真是出人意料啊
What an unexpected treat.
法官大人 请问是哪件案子?
For which case is this, Your Honor?
加州人♥民♥诉伊莱维姆斯案
[judge] People vs. Eli Wyms.
原来是文森特先生的案子 我假定你也接手了?
It's one of Mr. Vincent's cases. I'm assuming you will handle this as well?
是的 维姆斯先生的案子
Yes, yes, Mr. Wyms.
当然了 法官大人 我会过去的 我会过来的 法官大人 谢谢您
Of course, Your Honor, I'll be there. I'll be here, Your Honor. Thank you.
伊莱维姆斯他妈的是谁?
Who the fuck is Eli Wyms?
我记得你说过 杰瑞的出庭计划你都安排妥了
I thought you said you had Jerry's calendar under control.
计划里没有这个 连文件都没有 我都查过两遍了
There's nothing in the calendar. Not even a file, and I've looked twice.
没有文件是什么意思?
[Mickey] What do you mean?
我都说了
[Lorna] You heard me.
办公室里没有什么文件上面 有伊莱维姆斯这个名字
There's nothing anywhere in this office with the name Eli Wyms on it.
你尽量找 我一小时后到
Find out whatever you can. I'll be there in an hour.
[elevator dings]
你在一家护理机构工作 对吗?
And so, you work in a nursing facility, is that correct?
护理机构的所有人是这位 安吉洛索托?
A facility owned by this man. Angelo Soto?
对
[Loresca] Yes.
每隔几个月 新的菲律宾移♥民♥就会来这里
And every few months, new Filipino immigrants turn up to work
在这个机构里工作 对吗?
in this facility, is that correct?
对
Yes.
洛雷斯卡先生 你能向大陪审团解释一下
Mr. Loresca, can you explain to the grand jury, please,
关于这些工人 你都观察到了什么?
what you've observed regarding these workers?
巴士早上会送人过来
[Loresca] A bus would come in the morning.
大约25个人
Maybe 25 people.
他们安排这些人跟我们分开工作
They kept them separate from the rest of us.
“他们”?
"They"?
看管这些人的人
[Loresca] The people who watch over them.
为索托先生工作的人
People who work for Mr. Soto.
这些劳工 是否获得了跟你们一样的待遇?
Are these workers treated the same as the rest of you?
没有
No.
他们很害怕
They were scared.
如果他们用英语或者他加禄语 跟我们说话
If they talked to us in English or Tagalog,
就有人会制止他们
someone would tell them not to.
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表