剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
You know, I gotta ask.
我们收拾各种混♥蛋♥
The scumbags we put away,
你晚餐时 会跟一个为他们辩护的人
what the hell did you ever talk about over dinner
谈些什么?
with a guy who defends them?
没那么简单
[Maggie] It's not as simple as that.
话虽如此 他成我前夫是有原因的
That said, there are reasons he's my ex.
你呢?你因为什么分手的?
[camera shutter clicks]
What about you? Why'd you call it quits?
妈的 我说不清楚
Shit. I don't know.
每天晚上都像是
Every night was like,
“我花了80分钟开车 就为了听我妻子唠叨她的学生?”
"Do I sit in traffic for 80 minutes to hear about my wife's students?"
接下来她再听我唠叨我的一天?
And then, I try to tell her about my day?
都是鸡同鸭讲
And it's like she's speaking French. I'm speaking Estonian.
这份烂工作
-[chuckles] -This freaking job.
别人不知道它会对你有什么影响
Other people have no idea what it does to you.
说起你的前任 雷蒙德格雷戈斯来找我问过他的事
Speaking of your ex, I got a visit from Ray Griggs about him.
-格雷戈斯警探?他问什么? -我不清楚
-Detective Griggs? What about? -I'm not sure.
他一定是调查过哈勒了
He must've looked into him.
他知道我曾经跟他交锋过一次
He knew I was up against him once.
相信我 我可不会帮哈勒任何忙
Trust me, I'm not trying to do Haller any favors,
但出于对你的尊重 我觉得我得说点什么
but out of respect for you, I figured I'd say somethin'.
-米奇应该担心吗? -不用 他没出什么问题的话就不用
-Should Mickey be worried? -No. Not if he hasn't done anything.
格雷戈斯眼里不揉沙子
Griggs is like a dog with a bone.
有一点线索他就会查到底
And if there's something there, that guy will dig it up.
好的 我早上会让黑帮调查组 辨认一下这些标记
All right. I'll get the gang unit ID these tags in the morning.
是BNG 我去年送了他们两个人进监狱
It's BNG. I put two of 'em away for homicide last year.
不过 我不认识他们其他的人
I don't know the rest of the players, though.
看看你啊
Oh. Look at you.
我在好莱坞分局有些朋友 他们会了解一下
I got some friends at Hollywood Division. They'll know.
你不问问我吗?
So, are you going to ask?
好吧 我们以后再谈谈你打架的事
Yeah, we'll talk about your fight.
现在不要打扰我准备明天的庭审
Not when I have to prepare for tomorrow.
[sighs]
我希望你不要把你对我事业的情绪 发泄在另一个女孩身上
I wish you wouldn't take out your feelings about my career on another girl.
与你所相信的相反 并非我所做的一切都是因为你
Contrary to what you believe, not everything I do is because of you.
[knocking at door]
-谁啊? -嘿 米克!
-Yeah? -[Cisco] Hey, Mick!
门没锁
It's open.
[sighs]
-嘿 你好吗 海莉? -我听说你要和劳娜结婚了
-Hey. How you doin', Hayley? -I hear you're marrying Lorna.
以后我该怎么称呼你?
What does that make us?
当你需要敲断某个人的腿时 就打电♥话♥给我这位爸爸好了
Well, I'm the dad you call when you need someone's legs broken.
好吧 这个你要记住
-[Hayley giggles] -All right. Hold that thought.
就是告诉你一声
Just so you know.
7号♥陪审员的真名是格伦麦克斯威尼
Juror number seven's real name is Glenn McSweeney.
他住在凡奈斯 绝对不在洛克希德工作 而且有案底
He lives in Van Nuys, definitely doesn't work at Lockheed and he has a record.
-你在洛城警局的线人不见了啊 -你觉得这会难住我?
-I thought you lost your source in LAPD. -You think that's gonna stop me?
那另一件事呢?
So, what about the other thing?
科塞维奇这个人 表面上 他挣钱靠的是
This guy, Kosevich. Officially, he made his money
他是俄♥罗♥斯♥最早的私人银行家之一
as one of Russia's first private bankers.
私底下他涉足过所有行当
Unofficially, he's got his fingers in everything.
跟普♥京♥、格鲁乌、俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮 你能叫出名字的都有往来
Ties to Putin, GRU, Russian mob, you name it,
他因为这些被人诟病 包括让人失踪
he's been accused of it, including disappearing people.
碰巧他的儿子…
And it just so happens that his son
(洛杉矶大学住户: 特雷弗埃利奥特、帕维尔科塞维奇)
was one of Trevor Elliott's college roommates.
…是特雷弗埃利奥特的大学室友之一
我猜你已经知道了
I'm figuring you already knew that.
[sighs]
-怎么掺和到一起的? -我还没弄清楚
-So what's the play? -I don't know yet.
你知道的越少越好
The less you know, the better.
我认识马路圣徒里的人
I knew guys in the Road Saints,
他们会因为必须要做的事情
got to the point where they couldn't get out of bed
而在动手那天害怕到无法起床
'cause they were afraid of what they'd be asked to do that day.
你要么过那种生活 要么不过
That you either live that life or you don't.
这个人?
This guy?
他可以毫无问题地过那种生活
He lives that life. No problem.
他操办了一大堆麻烦事好搞定陪审团
He went through a shitload of trouble to fix a jury.
所以 万一你搞砸了他的计划 判决结果不利
So, you come along and fuck his plan up, get a mistrial,
你不知道他会对你或你的家人 下什么毒手
you don't know what he's gonna do to you or your family.
我只是说说而已
I'm just saying.
-玛姬? -嘿
[knocking at door]
-[Lankford] Maggie? -Hey.
这是凯尔温特斯警探 和琳达佩雷斯警探
This is Detective Kyle Winters, Detective Linda Perez.
你们中的一个人有机会 跟这位麦克火神共事 不会后悔的
Either of you get a chance to work with McFierce here, you won't regret it.
我跟你前夫交过一次手
I went up against your ex once.
-谋杀案 -我跟你聊过的那个
-Murder case. -One I told you about.
我相信你们俩都有故事可讲 但是…
I'm sure you could both tell stories but…
当然 我带上琳达是因为 她曾经在好莱坞刑♥警♥队工作过
Of course. I brought Linda because she used to work vice in Hollywood.
-她认识所有的黑帮成员 -有什么见解吗?
-She knows all the players. -You got anything?
我想到一个名字 觉得各方面都符合
A name popped up, I think fits the bill.
阿尔文阿基诺 身上有BNG的文身 目前还在假释期间 罪名是谋杀未遂
Alvin Aquino. BNG ink, on parole for attempted murder.
-猜猜他在哪里工作? -纳玛扬花店
-Guess where he works? -Namayan Flowers.
我咨♥询♥了阿基诺的假释官 他会配合我们
I checked with Aquino's parole officer. He'll play ball.
-谢谢你 -没问题 祝你好运
-[Maggie] Thanks for this. -[Linda] Good luck.
(纳玛扬花店)
[engine starts]
(马路圣徒)
-How do you like your steak? -Medium, but I'm fine, thanks.
-你的牛排要几分熟? -五成熟 但我不吃 谢谢
五成熟?
[Teddy] Medium?
我明白 很实际
I figured. It's practical.
就像一辆林肯车
Like a Lincoln.
你得尝尝这种黑蓝口味的
You gotta try some of this black and blue though.
近一千度高温 两边各煎一分钟
1,800 degrees for one minute on each side.
外面像是皮夹克 但里面…
Outside it's a leather jacket, but inside--
泰迪 别给我上烹饪课了 你帮不帮我?
Spare me the cooking lessons, Teddy. You gonna help me or what?
我喜欢你这人 律师 但我只是要出来说两句
I like you, Counselor. But I'm just gonna come out and say it.
因为西斯科 你已经欠了我的人情
You already owe me. For Cisco.
欠我太多次的人 最后都会后悔
People who owe me too many times tend to end up regretting it.
但当然了 我乐意帮忙
But sure. Happy to help.
-谢谢 -是时候了
-[timer rings] -Thanks.
It's time.
[chuckles]
(人到罪除)
好了
[Mickey] All right.
我们在等什么吗?
We're waiting for something?
我认识这个地方
I know what this place is.
怎么?你以为我是来买♥♥毒品的?
[scoffs]
What, you think I came here to buy drugs?
心思不纯的人才能看出别人心存歹念 你欲图不轨
It takes a schemer to know one, you're scheming.
我们来这里不是因为这个 伊基 明白吗?
That's not why we're here, Izzy. All right?
昨天那车是怎么回事? 那整出噱头是怎么回事?
What was up with the car yesterday? That whole gimmick?
-你真想知道? -想
-You really wanna know? -Yes.
有人窃听了我的车
Somebody bugged my car.
-不是这辆 是另外那辆 -什么?
-Not this one. The other one. -What?
你说了想知道的
Well, you wanted to know.
-那这辆车呢? -没有问题
-What about this car? -No, it's clean.
西斯科每天都扫描一遍
Cisco sweeps it every day.
-要是我的车被窃听了怎么办? -还没有
-What if my car is bugged? -It's not.
西斯科也扫描我的车?
Does Cisco sweep my car too?
你让他偷偷进了我的车?
[Izzy scoffs]
You let him break into my car?
并不是真的进去了
It's not really breaking in.
那你怎么称呼这种事情?等等
What do you call it? Wait, hold on.
-谁窃听了你的车? -这信息受到律师客户特权保护
-Who bugged your car? -That's attorney-client privilege.
严格来说 你为我工作 但是…我们能不能…
Technically, you work for me, but… Can we just…
我们离市中心有一个小时的路程 我可以在路上解释吗?
We're, like, an hour from downtown. Can I explain on the road?
谢谢
[Izzy] Mmm-hmm.
[Mickey] Thank you.
我认为斯丹顿正在考虑 我提出的直接判决请求
I think Stanton's considering my request for a directed verdict.
-我确定 -我应该担心吗?
-I'm sure. -Should I be worried?
斯丹顿法官希望 立即在办公室里面见两位律师
[man] Judge Stanton wants to see both counsel in chambers immediately.
其他人免进
Alone.
律师 我想问你几个问题
Counsel, I'm gonna ask you a few questions.
首先我想提醒你们坦诚的责任
First, I'd like to remind you both of your duty of candor
以及对本法庭的道德责任
and your ethical responsibilities to this court.
-绝对 -当然
-Absolutely. -Of course.
我了解到本法庭遭受了 对陪审团的破坏
It's come to my attention that this court has been the victim of jury tampering.
-破坏陪审团? -哈勒先生?
-Jury tampering? -[Stanton] Mr. Haller?
鉴于我刚才所说的 你有什么要补充的吗?
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表