剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
God damn.
该死
Come on, Burk.
坚持住 博克
Hey, stay with me now.
兄弟 挺住
Burk.
博克
Burk.
博克
Hector! Brother!
赫克托 兄弟
Welcome.
欢迎
Come in.
过来
Felipe already started. He's hungry.
菲利普先吃了 他饿了
But we can eat now.
不过我们也能开吃了
Sit.
坐下
The generals, unfortunately, won't be joining us.
不过 将军们不能和我们一起吃了
Sí, Tavo.
是 塔沃
Tavo, what is going on?
塔沃 怎么回事
Bad news, Hector.
坏消息 赫克托
The generals?
将军们
They were plotting against me.
他们策划谋反
Who, Tavo?
谁 塔沃
Eat, Hector.
吃 赫克托
Gazpacho shouldn't be allowed to warm to room temperature.
凉菜汤变室温就不好吃了
It's good.
很好吃
There must be a mistake.
肯定是误会
You're telling me there was a coup amongst my generals?
你是说我的将领们谋反
Your generals?
你的将领们
I hope they aren't your generals, Hector.
我希望他们不是你的将领 赫克托
No.
不
They're cowards.
他们是胆小鬼
And I warned you against them.
我警告过你小心他们
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I've known these men a very long time.
我认识这些人很久了
I would have heard something.
要是有我肯定会听到风声的
There is no mistake, Hector.
没有误会 赫克托
So you have proof?
你有证据
Conchita saw it.
肯奇塔看到了
In the cards.
在牌上面看到了
Tavo.
塔沃
We cannot play with men's lives.
士兵的性命不是儿戏
These cards cannot always be trusted. They confessed.
这牌不总是可信的 他们承认了
Chacon, Bianchi, Rodriguez,
查崆 比昂奇 罗德瑞奇滋
Munos, Moreno.
穆诺 莫瑞诺
Every single one of them.
每个人都承认了
Oh, my God.
天啊
But it doesn't matter, not really.
但是没关系 真的
All I wanted to know -- the only thing I asked them
我只想知道 在我切开他们的肚子前
before I removed their intestines was,
我只问了他们一件事
did Hector know?
赫克托知道吗
Of course, none of them gave you up.
当然 没一个人出♥卖♥♥♥你
But they gave each other up real quick.
但是他们很快就出♥卖♥♥♥了彼此
But you?
但是你
Not you.
没有
Then I started feeling bad.
然后我开始感到内疚
For doubting you.
不该质疑你
It's -
这
it's okay. No, no, no, no.
没关系 不 不 不
With all the pressure from the war, I've --
战争带来的压力太大 我...
I know I've gone a little crazy.
我知道我有点疯狂
And I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
You don't have to apologize, Tavo.
你不用道歉 塔沃
I support you. Always.
我会永远支持你
Of course you do. Of course, I know.
当然了 当然了 我知道
That is why I want you to lead the investigation
所以我希望由你来负责调查
to see just how far down this conspiracy goes.
看看到底有什么阴谋
I want it torn out by the roots!
我希望将他们连窝端了
Sí, Tavo.
是 塔沃
I will handle it personally.
我会亲自处理
Like always.
一如既往
Like always.
一如既往
Conchita.
肯奇塔
Hector, my friend.
赫克托 我的朋友
My brother.
我的兄弟
If you're gonna stab a man in the back,
如果你要给人背后捅刀子
the least that you can do is look him in the eye!
至少你得看着他的眼睛
Tavo.
塔沃
Dios --
上帝啊
Viva Tavo.
塔沃万岁
You can wear your uniform home, but not longer than 30 days.
你可以穿着制♥服♥回家 但是用不了30天
Suppose they paid you off in South Africa.
假设他们在南非付清了你的钱
And you went home on foot.
你一路走回家
They can't tell you how to go home.
他们没法告诉你怎么回家
You can go home on a pogo stick.
你可以踩着跳杆回家
You got to think of your mother.
你得想想你的妈妈
The regulations clearly state --
规定上明确说明...
That only applies to Marines.
那只适用于海军陆战队
You ain't really a Marine anymore.
你现在不算是海军陆战队了
Besides, the regulations is very elastic.
再说了 规定是很有弹性的
I was even a colonel once for a couple of days.
我几天前还是一名上校呢
And a brig hound for a couple of months.
还当了几个月的猎犬
Back it up 20 seconds, please.
回退20秒
14:22.
14分22秒
You're sure that's the correct marker?
你确定这是正确的时间点吗
Admiral Chandler says
钱德勒上将说
he heard the battleship between these frames?
他在这段时间内听到了战列舰的声音
I'm positive, ma'am.
我确定 长官
I've studied the recording from end to end,
我从头到尾研究了录音
and I can't find anything.
我什么都没发现
Guess Gator's got the right idea.
领航员的主意真不错
Try and keep their minds off things,
这样能暂时转移他们的注意力
even just for a few hours.
就算几小时也行
So, tell me, Admiral.
告诉我 上校
What's going through your head on the night before D-Day?
登陆日前一天晚上你都在想什么
Nathan James.
内森·詹姆斯
The ship?
这艘军舰
The sailor. Ship's namesake.
水手 这艘军舰以他命名
Captain Nathan James skippered a PT boat
内森·詹姆斯舰长在太平洋的战场上
during the war in the Pacific.
是一艘鱼雷舰的舰长
His fleet was decimated.
他的舰队被摧毁了
His boat was all that was left standing
只剩他一艘战舰面对着
against nine Japanese destroyers.
九艘日本驱逐舰
The boat sank beneath him.
战舰在慢慢下沉
Not before he stopped the enemy's advance.
但他阻止了敌人的进攻
He single-handedly saved
他一个人为
a fleet of newly repaired American destroyers
刚从珍珠港驶出的一队
coming out of Pearl Harbor
载满士兵奔向战场的
carrying thousands of sailors into the fight.
美国驱逐舰争取了时间
Captain James said, "War is a beast.
詹姆斯舰长说过 "战争是怪兽
It appears in many forms.
它有很多不同的形式
Sometimes it's the beast you face head on,
有时候它是你在战场上
out on the field of battle.
所面对的敌人
As equals.
你的对手
Sometimes the beast hides out.
有时候 怪兽会躲起来
Lurking somewhere in the deep, biding its time
潜伏起来 等待时机
until, when your guard is dropped, it comes for you."
等你放下警惕 就将你吞噬"
"Bloodthirsty and merciless."
"嗜血无情"
"And it drags you under.
"将你拖入深渊
On any given day, you never know which beast you're gonna face."
每一天 你都不知道要面对哪种野兽"
Which beast is it for you, Admiral?
你面对的野兽是什么 上校
All aboard!
全体登船
I knew the Marines could do almost anything,
我知道海军陆战队无所不能
but I never knew they could do anything like this.
但我不知道他们还能做到这些事
You've got no idea.
我们无所不能
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表