剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
I'm sorry I'm the one you got stuck with.
我很抱歉你碰上我这号♥人
I'm sorry your mom died!
我很抱歉妈妈不在了
And you weren't here.
而你却不在
Montano's dead.
蒙塔诺死了
We gotta move. On me.
我们该走了 跟着我
Ashley.
阿什丽
You don't belong here.
你不属于这里
You belong out there.
你属于外面的世界
Five years of plague, famine, and war
五年的瘟疫 饥荒和战争
have brought this country together
让这个国家的团结程度
in a way not seen since the second World War.
达到了二战后前所未有的高度
In a population laid low,
虽然人口稀少
tens of thousands have volunteered their time,
却有好几万人自愿献出他们的时间
their passion, their lives...
他们的热情 他们的生命
Looks like Cuba's not as hopeless as we thought.
看来古巴并没有我们想的那样完全失去希望
According to Dr. Montano, there's a rebellion forming
据蒙塔诺博士称 有个叫埃尔加洛的人
under a man who goes by El Gallo.
带领了一队反抗组织
That name mean anything to anyone?
有人听说过这个名字吗
We had heard rumors about an anti-Gustavo movement in Cuba,
我们听到有传言称古巴有反古斯塔沃的组织
but nothing confirmed.
但没有证实
Probably intentional.
可能是故意隐藏的
El Gallo wouldn't want Gustavo to see him coming.
埃尔加洛想杀古斯塔沃个措手不及
But Montano knew about him.
但是蒙塔诺早就知道他了
You think he kept that from his boss?
你觉得他没有告诉自己的老大
I do.
是的
Montano preferred stalemate over slaughter.
比起大清洗 蒙塔纳更喜欢僵局
Well, even if this intel is correct,
就算这个情报准确
El Gallo and his men are still vastly outnumbered
埃尔加洛和他的手下人数远远比不上
by Gustavo's forces in Cuba.
古斯塔沃在古巴的势力
Not if they have backup.
除非他们还有增援
If we work with the rebels, take control of the island,
如果我们和叛军合作 控制整座岛屿
we can use it as a staging ground.
我们可以将那里作为基地
Install troops, planes, ships.
派遣士兵 停放飞机 舰船
From there, Panama and Colombia are within striking distance.
从那里可以攻击巴拿马和哥伦比亚
We take Cuba...
我们占领古巴
we can win this war.
就能赢下这场战争
Dr. Montano just gave us the key.
蒙塔纳博士给了我们钥匙
This is Daddy's tool.
这是爸爸的工具
Very sharp.
很锋利的
But it can be used to make really cool stuff.
但是可以用来做很棒的东西
Like this.
就像这个
See?
看
When you get older...
等你长大了
you can have a knife, too.
你也能拥有一把刀
Okay?
好吗
I'm getting the bad guys, Daddy.
我要打坏人 爸爸
You sure are, pal.
当然了 伙计
Hi, there.
你好
Hi, yourself.
你好
Got any more of that sweet tea?
还有那种甜甜的茶吗
I think I might.
也许吧
So we'll come visit for the fourth.
独♥立♥日我们会去看你们
That'd be cool.
好
There's a huge fireworks show up in Forest Park.
森林公园那边有一场盛大的烟火秀
Oh, that's awesome.
真棒
Packed your summer clothes?
装好夏季穿的衣服了吗
Yeah. Rain gear?
嗯 雨季的衣物呢
Spring in St. Louis is always wet.
圣路易斯的春天很潮湿
Got that, too, Dad. All right.
带了 爸爸 好吧
Call me if you need anything.
有什么需要就打给我
I love you, Dad.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, baby.
我也爱你 宝贝
Ash?
阿什
Stay safe.
保重
I want you to stay safe, too, Dad.
你也要保重 爸爸
But more than that...
但不仅要保重
I want you to find peace.
我还希望你能找到宁静
Wait, wait, wait. This freakin' mouse!
对 对 对 那该死的老鼠
A mouse?! I never saw anything like it.
老鼠 我从来没见过那种东西
Miller was in love!
米勒都陷入爱河了
You didn't see this little guy, sir.
你没看到那小东西 长官
Okay, he -- he was so perfect and innocent.
他那么完美 无辜
Was he your little buddy? Beauty and the beast.
他是你的小兄弟吗 美女与野兽
Oh, come on!
拜托
I think I'm gonna cry.
我觉得我要哭了
Hey, there he is!
他来了
Hail the conquering hero.
为胜利的英雄欢呼
Don't let me interrupt. Grab a cold one,
别被我打扰了 来瓶冰的吧
we got, what, grape soda and --
我们有葡萄汽水 还有
what is that, cherry cola?
这是什么 樱桃可乐
Cherry. Cherry cola.
樱桃 樱桃可乐
Don't mind if I do.
那还用说
So, finish the story, what happened to the mouse?
把话说完 那老鼠怎么了
Okay, so Rhubarb escapes out of the cage
我们交战的时候
right when we get under fire, okay?
大黄逃出了笼子
Bullets are flying around me, and there he goes.
我身边枪林弹雨 他就溜了
Rhubarb? Rhubarb?
大黄 大黄
That's what I'm telling you. What, hey, that's his name.
我就说吧 它就叫这名字
Stupid. I'm telling you, that little varmint,
真蠢 我告诉你们 那小老鼠
he made it out of there.
他逃了出去
He's a survivor.
他是幸存者
To Rhubarb.
敬大黄
To Rhubarb. To Rhubarb.
敬大黄 敬大黄
To Rhubarb.
敬大黄
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表