剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
single-handedly took out the enemy frigate,
凭一己之力除掉地方护卫舰的同时
POTUS himself helped take back the command center.
总统帮助收复了指挥中心
The public needs a good story.
公众需要一个精彩的故事
That was a dumb thing you did.
你的举动很愚蠢
Nathan James was in range
内森·詹姆斯号♥已经进入了
and prepared to sink that ship the second you turned around.
火力范围 你一转头就能击沉那艘护卫舰
I had to be sure.
我必须确保万无一失
You could have killed yourself.
你可能会害死你自己
But I didn't.
但我没有
See you in the wardroom in 15 minutes.
15分钟后战情室集♥合♥
We have an invasion to plan.
我们有入侵计划
I got somebody here to see you, Chief.
有人来见你了 军士长
What the hell?
搞什么
Well, the Battle for Cuba is over, thanks to you.
多亏了你 古巴之战已经结束了
Gustavo's on his heels.
下一步就是古斯塔沃
I'm just glad to see you awake.
很高兴看你醒过来
And alive.
还活着
Burk, man, what am I gonna do?
博克 我该怎么办
Oh, man, come on, what you always do.
别这样 伙计 做你一直在做的事
You break balls.
给人找麻烦
You fight hard.
英勇战斗
It's one of my favorites, man.
这是我最喜欢的书
"Old Man and the Sea."
《老人与海》
Are you the old man?
老人是你
You see what I mean? Breaking balls.
你看 给人找麻烦
Chapter one.
第一章
"There was an old man
他是个在湾流中
who fished alone in a skiff in the Gulf Stream,
独自在一条小船上钓鱼的老人
and he had gone 84 days now without taking a fish.
八十四天了却一无所获
The first 40 days..."
头四十天里
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表