剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, I see that.
我看到了
Let's go. Come on. Up.
走吧 起来
I'm sorry.
对不起
Navy Spear, POTUS is on the move.
海军之矛 总统开始移♥动♥了
The boys down in Cuba know what they're doing.
古巴的小伙子们知道他们在干什么
We'll get a plan.
我们会收到计划
A good plan.
好计划
Yeah.
好
Admiral, this is Navy Spear.
海军之矛呼叫上将
Florida PD has a helo on the way.
弗罗里达警局已派出直升机
Gustavo's ship is 20 mikes out.
距离古斯塔沃的船20分钟航程
Keep it slow and steady. Over.
保持缓慢稳定 完毕
Roger, Navy Spear.
收到 海军之矛
Anything from Burk?
博克那边有消息吗
Negative.
没有
Not yet.
还没有
How old's your little girl now?
你女儿几岁了
Zoey, right?
叫佐伊 对吧
She's yours, not your sister's.
她是你女儿 不是你姐姐的
Why do you keep talking to me?
你为什么要一直跟我聊天
What if Octavio used you to get to Alisha,
有没有可能奥克塔威是利用你接近阿莉莎
and again to get in here?
然后再利用你进入这里
You saw what they did to our medic.
你已经看到了他们对急救人员的所作所为
He loves us.
他爱我们
We're a family.
我们是一家人
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Zoey's never getting to Colombia.
佐伊不会去哥伦比亚
She'll be lucky
如果她妈妈
if her mother gets out of here alive.
可以从这里活着出去她就已经很幸运了
Navy Spear, enemy ship bearing 2-4-0 true.
海军之矛 敌舰方位2-4-0
Cannot yet identify.
暂时无法识别身份
Octavio, this is Sasha Cooper.
奥克塔威 这里是萨莎·库珀
Admiral Chandler is approaching your agreed-upon location.
钱德勒上将正在靠近之前商定的位置
I want proof of life.
我想要总统还活着的证据
Such a sexy voice.
声音真性感
Mr. President, say hello.
总统先生 打个招呼
Talk. Talk.
说话 说话
I'm here.
我在这里
Climbing to the rooftop, southern staircase.
在南边的楼梯间里 正往屋顶爬
That's enough.
够了
There's your proof, Sasha Cooper.
这就是证据 萨莎·库珀
He flies away as soon as
"美国队长"一登上我们的战舰
Captain America boards our ship.
我们就让他上飞机
Please hold.
保持联络
POTUS is on the move.
总统正在转移
Chandler?
是钱德勒吗
The problem is the gunfire.
问题在于火力
The second they fire that first shot --
他们一开枪
A dozen guys will be on top of them. I know.
就会有十几个人需要对付 我知道
Then we go in quiet, hit 'em with a bang.
那就偷偷溜进去 打他们个措手不及
Check this out.
注意这个位置
Right down the hall from where our team is holed up.
正好在我们的人被困的大厅下方
A supply closet.
是个补给柜
Supply closet.
补给柜
There's no bleach.
没有漂白剂
Glass cleaner will do.
玻璃清洗剂也行
But, Master Chief, how do we know
但是 军士长 我们怎么知道
they're gonna be where Commander Burk said?
他们会在博克中校所说的位置
We just have to trust him.
我们只能相信他
Admiral, we've got a plan. Slow down.
上将 我们有计划了 减速
It's not the battleship.
这不是那艘战列舰
It's just a corvette.
只是艘护卫舰
Tom, do you copy?
汤姆 听到了吗
Yeah, I copy.
是的 我听到了
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
Not until I know Tom Chandler's on that ship.
汤姆·钱德勒登舰之后你才能走
Is our way out clear?
我们的退路安排好了吗
Sí. We will be in Bogotá by sunup.
是的 日出时我们就到波哥大了
After we get Zoey.
我们要先带上佐伊
My daughter. We're getting her before we get on the plane, right?
我女儿 我们会带她上飞机 对吗
Yeah, yeah. Of course, Cariña.
是的 当然 卡利娜
We're going to get Zoey.
我们会带走佐伊
Oh, my God. Are you lying to me?
天啊 你在骗我吗
No.
没有
You're lying to me.
你在骗我
I can't believe I bought into your bullshit.
不敢相信我竟然信了你的鬼话
B-Baby, calm down.
宝贝 冷静
You never had any intention of getting Zoey, did you?
你根本没打算带走佐伊 是吗
Hey, chill the hell out.
嘿 冷静一下
Or what?
不然呢
You gonna kill me, too?
你也要杀了我
Or was there one more thing you want to use me for, huh?
还是你还需要利用我做其他事
Now or never, Joe. POTUS My first stop.
再不动手就没机会了 我先去救总统
I am the only reason we got this far. Baby
你们能到这一步都是靠的我 宝贝
You think you're just gonna walk out and leave me behind?!
你准备就这样走掉 把我留在这里
Go! Get them out of here!
快走 带他们出去
Go, go! Come on!
快走 快
We've just lost connection with Octavio.
和奥克塔威的联♥系♥中断了
Navy Spear approaching Alpha Station
海军之矛 我正在靠近A点
requesting a sit rep. Over.
报告情况 完毕
Roger, Admiral. Assault has begun.
收到 上将 已开始进攻
iPeña!
佩尼亚
iViva Tavo!
塔沃万岁
Get to the helo!
去直升机那
Let's go, let's go!
我们走 快走
Cover me!
掩护我
Enough, Octavio! You've got no place left to go.
够了 奥克塔威 你无路可走了
Kelsi.
凯尔西
Hey, you're right, man.
你说得没错 伙计
Nowhere left to go.
无路可走了
Admiral Chandler has entered the blast radius, ma'am.
钱德勒上将已经进入爆♥炸♥半径了 长官
We can't wait on Master Chief.
我们不能等军士长了
Tom, you have to abort.
汤姆 你得中止行动
Not till POTUS is safe.
我要确保总统的安全
Go, Mr. President! Go!
走 总统 快走
Wait!
等等
No, no, you're fine.
不 你没事的
Take it easy. Take it easy. Take it easy.
放松 放松 放松
No, no, I'm not hit.
不 我没中枪
I'm okay. I'm good.
我没事 我很好
Look, lie down. You're gonna be okay.
听着 躺下 你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
I can stop the bleeding! I can stop the bleeding!
我可以帮你止血 我可以帮你止血
Admiral, this is Navy Spear.
海军之矛呼叫上将
POTUS is secure. Abort.
总统已安全 中止行动
Negative.
不行
I take care of this now,
现在解决它
that's one less ship to fight later.
敌人就少一艘战舰了
Tom, no.
汤姆 不行
You're too close.
你太近了
United States on deck.
总统到
SouthComm is secure.
南方指挥部安全了
We lost a lot of good people.
牺牲了很多人
We'll run the operation from the ship.
我们在这艘军舰上指挥作战
Mission's here now, anyway.
反正任务也在这里
It starts in Cuba
从古巴开始
and ends when we've taken out Gustavo for good.
直到彻底除掉古斯塔沃
Meet in the wardroom in 15 minutes.
15分钟后战情室集♥合♥
Just caught the press briefing.
刚看到媒体通告
While Admiral Chandler
钱德勒上将
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表