剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
over the horizon from the Nathan James,
看不见的水域巡航
it would have had a clear look at Liberty One.
它肯定清楚地看到了自♥由♥一号♥
This wasn't on you, Ensign.
这不怪你 少尉
Bridge, Captain. Set course to 2-4-5.
舰长呼叫舰桥 调整航向2-4-5
Course 2-4-5, aye.
航向2-4-5 收到
This time, we sink her.
这次我们要击沉她
Ready all VLS.
准备好所有垂直发射系统
Aye, ma'am.
是 长官
Vamos.
走
Hector...
赫克托
Looks like we're in over our heads.
看起来我们想的太简单了
Have to take it piece by piece.
要一点一点取下来
Toone, cut her down.
图恩 把它放下来
Yes, sir.
是 长官
The rest of us, underneath.
其余人下面就位
El Gallo.
埃尔加洛
Fuentes.
富恩特斯
Admiral.
上将
Leader of the Cuban rebels.
古巴反叛军首领
We have a lot to discuss.
我们有很多东西要讨论
Closing in on the target, ma'am.
正在靠近目标 长官
1,500 yards.
距离1400米
We should see them when we get around the bend.
到弯道附近应该就可以看见他们
We lost the signature.
信♥号♥♥丢失了
It's okay. She's trapped in the bay now.
没事 她应该是困在海湾里了
OOD, slow to 3 knots. Stand by to maneuver.
值日官 减速到3节 机动待命
Aye, ma'am. Helm,
收到 长官 舵手
all ahead 1/3 for 3 knots.
三分之一动力前进 速度3节
Helm, aye.
舵手 收到
Prepare to fire as soon as we get eyes on that ship.
一看到它就开火
Aye.
遵命
Where the hell'd it go?
它去哪了
There's no other way out of this harbor.
这个港口没有其他出口
We got the weight, Toone. Cut it.
我们接住了 图恩 把它割断
Yep.
好
Bring it up. Careful.
抬起来 小心
Set it down.
慢慢放下
Aye.
好了
Americanos! Americanos!
美国人 美国人
Holy shit!
我♥操♥
I need some help here!
我需要帮助
Mother, Lima.
利马呼叫母舰
We're trapped in the courtyard, and contact is imminent.
我们被困在院子里了 形势很危急
Request emergency evac at my location. Over.
请求从当前位置紧急撤离 完毕
Lima, Navy Spear.
海军之矛呼叫利马
Helo is 20 mikes from your posit. Over.
直升机20分钟后到达 完毕
Push!
快推
Push!
快推
They're gonna ram it!
他们要撞门了
Kandie, set a claymore on that door.
坎迪 在门上装个克莱莫地雷
Hold it. Push.
撑住 推
Push!
推
We're set.
装好了
Lima team, on my command, drop back.
利马小队 听我指挥 退后
All guns on the door.
所有枪瞄准那扇门
When they breach, give 'em hell.
他们一冲破那扇门 就送他们见阎王
Drop back, drop back!
退后 退后
I didn't jump out of a plane to get killed by friendly fire.
我从飞机上跳下来可不是想被友军误杀
You guys wanna lower your weapons?
放下你们的武器
You're clear.
你可以进来了
Package secure?
拿到补给了
The street's contained,
街道已经被控制住了
but we need to leave -- now.
但是我们必须马上离开
Welcome to Cuba.
欢迎来到古巴
Vámonos.
我们走
Smokes, thermites, and frags.
烟雾弹 铝热剂 破片杀伤手榴弹
You got it all.
这里全都有
Systems check.
系统检查
M4 all set. Got that?
这样就准备好了 明白了吗
You know, for a Navy man, you're not bad with a rifle.
作为一个海军 你步♥枪♥玩的挺溜
Yeah, well, for a Marine, you're not bad as a doorstop.
作为海军陆战队员 你堵门是把好手
Get a room.
你们开个房♥间去吧
Then we'll have to take the airfield, the capital building,
之后我们必须占领机场 政♥府♥大楼
the presidential palace, and then the radio station.
总统府 然后是广播电台
Sounds like you got everything under control.
听起来你已经掌控了一切
It's been a difficult few months,
这几个月很艰难
but the worst is still ahead.
但是最艰难的时期还没有到来
Thank you for living up to your end,
谢谢你信守你的诺言
even though you had no reason to trust me.
即使你根本没有信任我的理由
Disparen.
开枪
Disparen.
开枪
Disparen!
开枪
Viva Tavo!
塔沃万岁
Coming in from the west side,
从西边和中部
as well as from the center. That's great.
同时进入 很好
Hey, Kelsi?
凯尔西
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表