剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
I want all gunners and crew served weapons
让攻击艇小队控制所有舰炮
manned by SCAT teams up here now!
和班组支援武器
All gunners, to the rails!
所有炮手 到围栏集♥合♥
No, no, we've lost contact,
不 不 我们已经失联了
and reports are just coming in.
刚收到报告
This is the commander 2 MEF,
我是海军陆战远征部队2号♥指挥官
I need a Marine on the ground to tell me what's going on.
我需要现场的海军陆战队员告诉我情况
Colonel, this is General Kinkaid. I need
上校 我是金凯德将军 我需要
all available assets mobilized in Naval Station Mayport.
调动一切物资 集♥合♥于梅港海军基地
We believe we're under attack.
我们认为我们正遭受袭击
Let's get these systems back online, team!
伙计们 快把系统修复好
I want eyes on that battlefield!
我们需要掌握战场的情况
Sir, DISN has been compromised.
国防信息系统已经受损
Satellites are not responding,
卫星没有回应
and our planes have been grounded.
我们的飞机无法起飞
Fleet command, this is Nathan James, come in.
舰队指挥部 内森·詹姆斯号♥呼叫
We are under attack.
我们正遭受攻击
Hang tight, Nathan James. We're doing what we can.
挺住 内森·詹姆斯号♥ 我们正在尽力
Switch over to civilian band. We need our comms.
关掉民用波段 我们需要通讯
Admiral, we've got Nathan James!
将军 我们联♥系♥上了内森·詹姆斯号♥
Weapons and ISR are down. We cannot defend.
武器和情报系统均已关闭 我们无法防卫
Enemy aircraft appear to be Pucara-class attack planes,
敌机为普卡拉攻击机
but we have no radar.
但是我们没有雷达系统可用
Get these people out of here!
把这些人带走
Over there!
在那边
Gunners, cover the bow!
炮手 掩护船首
I have CIWS back up.
近战系统已修复
And the five-inch?
5英尺舰炮呢
Not yet.
还不行
Bridge, T.A.O.
作战官呼叫船桥
We have CIWS, but we're at the edge of maximum firing range.
我们有近战系统 但是我们在射程的最远处
Recommend moving closer to base.
建议靠近基地作战
Here comes another wave!
又来一波敌机
Hey, come this way!
到这边来
Come, come, quick! Keep your head down! Head down, guys.
过来 快点 头低下 低头
To the bow! Go, go, go!
到船头去 走 走 走
Ammo!
弹♥药♥
No!
不
Ma'am, I'm here.
长官 有我在
You're going to be just fine. You'll be just fine.
你会没事的 会没事的
Just stay calm. We can fix this like we always do, right?
镇定 我们能搞定 像以前一样 好吗
Ma'am, suggest bearing 225 for 5 knots
长官 建议方向225 速度5节
to get inside effective CIWS range.
以驶进近战系统有效射程
Ma'am?
长官
Negative. CIWS won't be enough.
不 近战系统远远不够
If we get ourselves seen, we get ourselves sunk.
如果我们暴露目标 会被击沉
Keep us out of sight and out of the line of fire. But
别让我们被发现 驶离攻击范围 但是
I'm responsible for every soul on this ship.
我要对船上的每一条生命负责
And we're no good to the Navy
我们要是被击沉
at the bottom of the bay.
对海军一点好处也没有
Our job is to be ready to fight the battle to come.
我们的工作是准备迎接即将到来的战斗
All right.
好
O'Connor and Cruz sank within an hour.
奥康纳与克鲁兹没撑过一个小时
God knows how many were trapped onboard when they went down.
天知道船沉的时候有多少人被困在了甲板上
My God.
天啊
Still can't get an accurate report from the base.
从基地那边依旧得不到准确的报告
There were sailors and Marines all over the place for the event.
参加活动的水兵与海军陆战队员到处都是
So we're talking hundreds, if not thousands, dead.
所以我们在讨论数百 甚至是数千的死者
And for all we know, this was just the first wave.
目前来看 这可能只是第一波袭击
There may be more going on as we speak.
也许还会有更多轮袭击
Are you saying this is a full-scale invasion of the United States?
你认为这是对美♥利♥坚♥合众国的全面入侵
I'm saying I can't get one goddamn Army base to report in!
我是说没有一个军事基地能够汇报情况
Our entire digital platform's been wiped out,
我们整个数字平台都被销毁了
and we have no idea what's going on.
我们对于发生了什么毫无头绪
Look... we have landlines.
我们还有固话
We don't know if they're still secure,
我们不知道它们是否还安全
but they work.
但是它们还能工作
We need to get every single person in uniform online
我们需要让联♥系♥上所有军人
and prepared to defend this nation.
准备好保卫祖国
Commander, get to work on the computers.
中校 研究那些电脑
Find out who did this, how they did it,
搞清楚是谁干的 怎么做到的
and how to fix it.
以及怎么才能修好
Aye, sir.
是 长官
Now somebody bring me a goddamn map!
给我找一张该死的地图
Airmen, can your birds fly?
飞行员 你的飞机能飞吗
No, sir.
不 长官
Anything with an onboard computer was hacked.
所有有电脑的设备都被黑了
They wiped us out on the ground. I need a corpsman.
他们把我们困在了地面上 我需要医疗兵
My chief he's hit bad. Go, go.
我的长官 他伤很重 去吧
We'll get you all back to land as soon as possible.
我们会尽快让你们回到陆地上
But is it safe?
但是那安全吗
Sir, we'll make sure,
先生 我们会尽力确保你们的安全
but everyone, just hang tight, okay?
但是各位 请耐心 好吗
We're all in this together.
我们必须齐心协力
Gator?
领航员
You should go back with the guests.
你应该和客人们一起
Ma'am, I You put on the uniform for the cruise.
长官 我 你为了巡航穿上了制♥服♥
But this isn't your fight.
但这不是你的战场
Your family needs you.
你的家人需要你
My family knows we're all alive
我的家人知道我们都还活着
because of Nathan James.
是因为内森·詹姆斯号♥
If it's all the same to you, Captain,
如果可以的话 舰长
I didn't fight by your side just to give up now.
我不是为了现在放弃而与你们并肩作战的
I'd like to return to active duty,
我希望回役
if you'll have me.
如果您还要我
Thank you.
谢谢
Command, come in.
指挥部 请回答
This is intercept team delta, over.
这里是拦截小队德尔塔 完毕
I say again, this is intercept team delta.
重复 这里是拦截小队德尔塔
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
The streets are crawling with Federales, man!
街上到处都是联邦警♥察♥
We got to get out of here.
我们得离开这里
I have some bad news.
我有一些坏消息
The US Navy fleet in Florida was just attacked.
在佛罗里达的美国海军舰队被袭击了
All the ships were sunk, and thousands are dead.
所有的船都沉了 死者有数千人
What did you just say?
你说什么
Tavo's taking credit for it
塔沃宣布为此事负责
as revenge for the murder of El Presidente by los Americanos!
作为对总统被美国人杀害的报复
That's no coincidence.
这不是巧合
You don't overthrow Panama
你不会在有美国舰队
while the US fleet is a threat.
这样一个威胁的时候推♥翻♥巴拿马政♥府♥
No, this was a coordinated attack.
不 这是预先安排好的袭击
Panama is now under the protection
巴拿马现在在塔沃
of Tavo and Gran Colombia.
和大哥伦比亚的保护下
We have to get back to the States.
我们必须回到美国
There's no point in rushing home now.
我们没有理由匆忙回国
Danny, our fleet was hit.
丹尼 我们的舰队被袭击了
Our friends, our family --
我们的朋友 家人
They may be dead,
可能死了
but for what comes next, we're on the front line.
对接下来的事来说 我们这可是最前线
We have no orders from home,
我们没有来自国内的命令
but we know who the enemy is.
但是我们知道敌人是谁
I say we go south, toward Colombia.
我认为我们应该南下 去哥伦比亚
We gather intelligence, allies, anything.
我们收集情报 盟友 一切
We put ourselves in a position to be the tip of the spear
我们让自己成为矛尖
until backup arrives.
直到后援到来
Can you get us to Colombia?
你能送我们去哥伦比亚吗
Sí. I know some people.
可以 我有路子
Ya Basta.
已经足够
Ya Basta!
已经足够
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表