剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
I swore an allegiance to my country and my president
我宣誓效忠我的国家和总统
that I'm prepared to die for either one.
我准备为任何一个而死
Confess.
招供
Confess.
招供
I --
我...
Confess.
招供
There's nothing to confess.
没什么好招供的
Tell your people what you did.
告诉你的人♥民♥你做了什么
How you stole from them. How you poisoned them.
你怎样窃取他们的财产 如何给他们下毒的
How you enslaved an entire country.
你是如何奴役整个国家的
Nothing! I did nothing!
没有 我什么也没做
Admit it!
承认吧
Please, don't.
请不要这么做
I will not be the last one to die today.
我不会是今天死的最后一个人
So brave, Mr. President,
你真勇敢 总统先生
when someone else's life is on the line.
当别人命悬一线的时候
Confess.
招供
Just stop.
停下来
Just stop. Please don't do this.
停下来 请不要这样做
Amara. Tighter.
阿玛拉 紧一点
No, no, no!
不 不 不
Stop, no!
停下来 不
Stop!
住手
I confess!
我招供
I did it!
是我做的
I did it.
是我做的
So I beg you.
我求你了
Everything you said, just please, please.
你说什么都行
Please don't, I beg you.
求你不要这样 我求你了
What else do you want from me?
你还想从我这里得到什么
Please, just stop.
求你停下来
I beg you.
我求你了
What in God's name do you want?
你到底想要什么
I want Tom Chandler.
我要汤姆·钱德勒
Tom Chandler, the choice is yours.
汤姆·钱德勒 选择权在你手里
Turn yourself in, or all the hostages die.
来自首 否则人♥质♥都会死
You know how to reach me.
你知道怎么联♥系♥我
You've been tracking my number forever.
你一直在追踪我的号♥码
Tavo, you did it.
塔沃 你做到了
You beat the president.
你打败了他们的总统
You have his high command.
你控制了他的最高指挥部
Push now for surrender.
现在就让他们投降吧
Not yet, brother.
还没到时候 兄弟
Forget Chandler.
忘了钱德勒吧
He is not worth it.
他不值得
Get out now, and you win.
现在撤离 你就赢了
You know,
你知道
that's your problem, Hector.
这就是你的问题 赫克托
You don't know what it means to win!
你不知道胜利的意义
I win when Tom Chandler is on his knees,
当汤姆·钱德勒跪下 匍匐在我脚下
bowing to me, chanting my name.
高呼我的名字时 我才算赢
Viva Tavo.
塔沃万岁
What does Gustavo want with you?
古斯塔沃想要你做什么
He already has everything he needs
南方指挥部有他需要的
to cripple this country right there at SouthComm.
使这个国家瘫痪的所有资源
We were attacked at Mayport, and we fought back.
我们在梅港遭到袭击 我们还击了
They bogged us down at the Tropic of Cancer,
他们把我们堵在北回归线
and we took Cuba.
而我们占领了古巴
He knows we're not gonna give up.
他知道我们不会放弃的
He wants to break us.
他想击垮我们
He wants to take down our hero.
他想打倒我们的英雄
And the country doesn't recover.
然后这个国家就不会恢复了
Nishioka.
西冈
Vulture Team?
秃鹫小队呢
Burk reports no actionable plan as of yet, sir.
博克报告还没想到可行方案 长官
Put me through to Octavio's phone.
给我接通奥克塔威的电♥话♥
Aye, sir. Tom, what are you doing?
是 长官 汤姆 你在干什么
I'm giving him what he wants.
满足他的要求
You cannot be thinking about surrender.
你不能考虑投降
You cannot turn yourself in. Just buying some time.
你不能自投罗网 只是拖延时间
Admiral Chandler, the world is listening.
钱德勒上将 整个世界都在听
This is Tom Chandler.
我是汤姆·钱德勒
Where and when?
时间地点
Grenade!
手雷
One!
一个
Two!
两个
Bang, bang, you're dead.
砰 砰 你们死了
Come on!
搞什么
All right, back to one. Come on.
好了 重头开始 快点
One. Two.
一个 两个
This hallway's a kill zone.
这走廊是个险区
One. Yeah.
一个 好
Two.
两个
Hey, man, you got to move faster.
伙计 你得加快动作
I doubt Swain can even move that fast, mate.
我觉得斯维恩根本做不到这么快 伙计
And he's never held a knife before.
而且他从来没用过刀
I hate to state the obvious, but if you guys can't do this --
我也不想点破 但如果你们都做不到...
No, no, no, we'll run it until we can.
不 不 不 我们要演练到成功为止
And then we'll teach them how.
然后教会他们
All right.
来吧
Gustavo's ship is 60 minutes out.
古斯塔沃的船距离我们60分钟航程
Once they confirm it's you on the RHIB,
他们确认你在硬壳充气艇上后
Octavio will deliver POTUS to one of our helos on the roof.
奥克塔威就会将总统送到楼顶我们的直升机上
And the rest of the hostages?
其他的人♥质♥呢
Released as soon as you step foot on that ship.
你登船后就会被释放
Bosun's rigged a lever system inside the RHIB.
水手长在硬壳充气艇上安装了反制系统
So as long as she's pointed in the right direction
所以只要你在投放她时
when you drop her in the water, you win.
方向准确 你就赢了
Blast radius?
爆♥炸♥半径
1,000 yards.
900米
Any closer, you risk getting sucked down with Gustavo's ship.
这个范围内你就有被古斯塔沃的船波及的危险
Understood.
明白
As soon as we hear from Jeter that POTUS is secure,
杰特通知我们总统安全后
launch that torpedo and get the hell out of there.
就立刻发射鱼雷并离开那里
Sir, there is no Plan B.
长官 没有后备方案
It's your lucky day, man.
今天是你的幸运日 兄弟
Captain America has given up.
美国队长已经放弃了
Your ass is saved.
你的小命保住了
Peña here is going to walk you up to the roof
佩尼亚会带你去楼顶
so you can go bye-bye.
为你送别
Unless, of course, you want me to kill you.
除非你想让我杀了你
I mean, if it were me crying like a baby
如果是我在全国注视下
in front of the whole country --
哭得像个孩子
So, what's next?
接下来怎么办
For you, I mean.
我是说你
Me?
我
I live happily ever after.
我从此过上幸福生活
Just like that, huh?
这么简单吗
Just like that.
就这么简单
And Alisha?
那阿丽莎呢
Alisha was brainwashed by you.
阿丽莎是被你洗♥脑♥了
By all of this.
被这一切
Maybe, but she wasn't the enemy.
也许吧 但她不是敌人
She brought back the cure -- not once, but twice.
她带回了解药 两次
That's got to count for something.
那总有些意义
She didn't deserve to die, did she?
她不该死的 不是吗
It was an accident.
那是个意外
And your relationship? I'm not buying the long con.
你们的感情呢 我不信那一直是假的
You cared for her.
你在乎过她
We've got activity.
有动静
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表