剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Earlier today, the United States of America
今天早些时候 美♥利♥坚♥合众国
was suddenly and without provocation...
突然遭到了...
Alisha, are you there?
阿莉莎 你在吗
Yeah, honey, I'm here. I was so worried.
亲爱的 我在 我担心死了
You know, the -- the -- the attack.
袭击的事
Y-You didn't say you were going to Mayport,
你没说你要去梅港
and your friends were there.
但是你朋友都去了
So I thought maybe you went, and --
所以我想可能你也去了
Baby, I'm just so happy to hear your voice.
宝贝 听到你的声音我太高兴了
I'm okay. Are you all right?
我很好 你还好吗
No. I mean...yeah, yeah.
不好 我是说 还好
I-I'm fine. I'm just freaking out a little.
我没事 就是吓到了
Those ships -- are they all gone?
那些军舰 都被击沉了吗
Is there gonna be another attack?
还会有袭击吗
They're not saying anything new on TV.
电视上什么新消息都没有
Honey, don't watch the TV.
亲爱的 别看电视
Everything's going to be okay.
不会有事的
I promise.
我保证
Look, I -- I got to be here a little while longer,
听着 我要在这里多待一段时间
but I'll call you as soon as I can, okay?
但是一有机会我就给你电♥话♥ 好吗
We got a lot of good people working hard to keep us safe.
所有人都在努力保护我们的安全
Everything's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
Y-You need to call me soon.
你尽早给我电♥话♥
Let me know what's going on. Let me know you're okay. Promise?
告诉我具体情况 告诉我你好不好 保证
...I have therefore asked the Congress
因此我已要求国会
to declare a State of War
向大哥伦比亚
between the United States and the Gran Colombian Empire.
就此宣战
I promise. I love you.
我保证 我爱你
Yeah, I love you, too.
我也爱你
May God bless the United States of America.
天佑美国
The President has declared war
总统已经
against the Gran Colombian Empire.
向大哥伦比亚宣战
Tom. It's good to see you.
汤姆 见到你真好
You, too, Joe. No word from theJames.
我也是 乔 还没有詹姆斯号♥的消息
They won't call until it's safe.
确保安全之前他们不会联♥系♥我们的
Anything from our team in Panama?
巴拿马的人有消息吗
Nothing yet. But no news is good news.
还没有 没消息就是好消息
General. Russ.
上将 鲁斯
Admiral. My Marines?
上将 海军陆战队怎么样了
They're starting a body count.
正在统计伤亡人数
Doesn't do it justice.
实际情况比画面上要糟
They hit us hard.
受损严重
Admiral, the reports are still dribbling in,
上将 还在等后续报告
but Panama has definitely thrown in with Gustavo.
但是巴拿马已经倒向古斯塔沃了
Costa Rica and Ecuador are on the brink.
哥斯达黎加和厄瓜多尔也快了
If a domino effect starts in the region,
一旦出现骨牌效应
we could be in real trouble.
麻烦就大了
Gustavo won't stop south of our border.
古斯塔沃可不会安心和我们做邻居
How are we supposed to defend against a second attack
我们都不知道第一波袭击是怎么发生的
if we don't even know how the first one happened
要怎么抵御第二波袭击
or if we can even recover from it?
或是从袭击中恢复过来
I know someone who can help with that.
我知道个人能帮到我们
A student of mine at the Academy.
军校里一个学生
A midshipman?
一个学员
Clayton Swain.
克莱顿·斯维恩
He saw this attack coming.
他预见到了这次袭击
Master Chief, we need to find him and bring him here.
军士长 找到他把他带过来
Yes, sir.
是 长官
We need to deploy all our available assets.
我们得利用所有资源
If it floats, flies, or rolls, it fights.
能用的都用上
Agreed. We need every piece of intel
同意 我们需要对中南美洲
we have on Central and South America --
掌握的所有情报
Air and Naval assets, troop levels,
海陆空三军
centers of gravity everything. Wait.
军政重心 一切 等等
Are you talking about sending our assets south?
你们是想派兵南下
We have no command and control.
我们还没有恢复指挥链
I can't get a single field commander on the phone.
我连一个外勤指挥官都找不到
How are we supposed to come up
我们要怎么拟定
with a global strategic plan?
全球战略计划
He's right.
他说的对
The President may have declared war,
总统虽然宣战了
but right now we don't have a military to fight it.
但是我们没有部队投入战争
We've got nothing.
我们什么都没有
Not true.
你错了
We have Nathan James.
我们有内森·詹姆斯号♥
Many of you here are new to the Navy...
你们中许多人是新加入的海军
new to this ship.
刚登上这艘战舰
Some of you, we've been here before.
有些人则是老手
Either way, what happened in Mayport
无论如何 梅港发生的事
is not something you ever get used to.
都不是什么小事
It hurts.
我们受了重创
And it was meant to hurt.
他们就是想让我们受到重创
That's what our enemy wanted to do.
这正是敌人的目的
And today, he succeeded.
今天 他成功了
It caught us off guard,
对我们发动突然袭击
sent a powerful message, trying to shake our resolve.
发出一条有力的消息 试图动摇我们的决心
But a war isn't lost because we're hurt.
但战争没有因为我们遭创而失败
For over 200 years, the United States Navy has
在200多年间 美国海军
built, sustained, and protected its war-fighting culture.
建立 维持并保护了它战斗的文化
This attack doesn't change that.
这次袭击不会改变这一点
In fact, it will once again bring out the best in us.
实际上 它再一次激发出我们最好的一面
Our enemies have underestimated us.
我们的敌人低估了我们
And if you doubt that, look back at the past few years.
如果你对此有所怀疑 回首过去这几年
Look at the people who've been on this ship.
看看在这艘战舰上的人们
When trouble arises,
当困难出现时
we have proven time and time again,
我们已经一次又一次地证明
no matter the enemy, no matter the odds,
不管敌人是谁 不管机会多小
one ship can do it.
一艘战舰也能做到
This ship can do it.
这艘战舰做得到
Gustavo has put a bounty on your heads.
古斯塔沃对你们发出了悬赏
100,000 pesos each.
每人10万比索
Any news on the American fleet?
有美国舰队的消息吗
They're saying it's destroyed.
他们说舰队被摧毁了
You know, in Kenya,
你知道 在肯尼亚
we had a nickname for Nathan James.
我们给内森·詹姆斯起了个绰号♥
It means "Invincible."
意思是"无敌"
These rebels --
这些反抗军
you think they have intel we can use?
你认为他们有我们能利用的情报
They haven't been successful against Gustavo so far.
他们反抗古斯塔沃到现在都不成功
Sí.
是的
It's very hard to beat Gustavo's army and his microphone.
要打败古斯塔沃的军队和他的演讲不容易
But the rebels are organizing.
但反抗军在组织
They have a new leader -- Armando Maza.
他们有一个新领袖 阿曼多·马萨
Oh, the Venezuelan guerilla --
委内瑞拉游击队
the man who burns people alive.
会把人活活烧死的那个人
Don't worry. Armando doesn't do that to his friends.
别担心 阿曼多不会那么对朋友的
Sir, what is that?
那是什么
Those are our satellites crashing to the Earth.
是我们的卫星正在向地球坠毁
Last we heard, the MSC supply ship was right here,
上次收到消息时 海上补给舰在这儿
just 90 miles from us.
离我们145公里
We can get there in three hours
我们能在三个小时内赶到
to restock our fuel and weapons.
补足燃料和武器
Right now, we are low on both.
这两样我们都不充足
Got to figure we could run into trouble on our way there.
得想清楚我们一路上会遇到的麻烦
Those Pucaras that hit Mayport
那些袭击梅港的普卡拉攻击机
have a max range of 217 miles.
最大距离是349公里
They either came from land or they got a ride.
他们不是从陆地过来的就是有载具
Brazil had a carrier, but even before the plague,
巴西有航♥空♥母舰 但即使在瘟疫之前
it was never able to run for more than a few months.
也从未能持续运行几个月
Well, they could have got
他们也许找到办法
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表